Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,107 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 875,475
Pageviews Today: 1,558,635Threads Today: 666Posts Today: 11,720
05:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obunghole Is Supposed To Be 50% White, But ...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25166254
United States
10/10/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Obunghole Is Supposed To Be 50% White, But ...
There is not such thing as 50% white. 99% white and 1% black = 100% black. Where did you learn math at anyway?
beachcruiser68

User ID: 4253192
United States
10/10/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

So if Obama is of African descent, what's the big deal about his birth certificate?

'Warren G' served from 1921-1923

John H. served 1781-1782

Most 'white' (pink) skin lack melanin, without sun block, they sizzle like bacon fat...
 Quoting: beachcruiser68

But John Hanson was not President of the United States.

"White" people don't have a total lack of melanin, otherwise tanning would be impossible.
 Quoting: The Guy

Google is your friend:

First president of USA (REPUBLIC) was John Hanson (A BLACK MAN) ...
1781-1782... Look at the back of your $2 bill, he's the heavy melanated one in a crowd of non melanites.

According the american HIStory, Egyptians were white, so did suntan lotion originate from Egypt (Africa)?

Africa is kinda hot...

Look again. John Hanson was President of the Continental Congress, not President of the United States.

Some Egyptian dynasties were European, and some were African. The European ones were probably quite heavily tanned, just like the current inhabitants of Egypt. This is because of UV radiation, not heat.

Dissect how you want, but JH was America's first president :-)

Wow! How many European dynasties originated in Africa or were they 'discovered'?

Also, if Africa is known for UV radiation, why would the 'highly intellectually' European choose hot ass Africa to build pyramids and create their dynasties?

Is the spray tan a creation from the Egyptian European dynasty?
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
10/10/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

But John Hanson was not President of the United States.

"White" people don't have a total lack of melanin, otherwise tanning would be impossible.

Google is your friend:

1781-1782... Look at the back of your $2 bill, he's the heavy melanated one in a crowd of non melanites.

According the american HIStory, Egyptians were white, so did suntan lotion originate from Egypt (Africa)?

Africa is kinda hot...

Look again. John Hanson was President of the Continental Congress, not President of the United States.

Some Egyptian dynasties were European, and some were African. The European ones were probably quite heavily tanned, just like the current inhabitants of Egypt. This is because of UV radiation, not heat.

Wow! How many European dynasties originated in Africa or were they 'discovered'?

Also, if Africa is known for UV radiation, why would the 'highly intellectually' European choose hot ass Africa to build pyramids and create their dynasties?

Just when I think you're being serious, you turn to ridicule. Why is that? Humans have been traveling all over the Earth since forever. We've found European mummies in Asia, statues with African features in South America, etc. All ancient civilizations were founded on fertile farmland by river deltas. People conquer back and forth over the best real-estate.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Google is your friend:

Africa is kinda hot...

Just when I think you're being serious, you turn to ridicule. Why is that? Humans have been traveling all over the Earth since forever. We've found European mummies in Asia, statues with African features in South America, etc. All ancient civilizations were founded on fertile farmland by river deltas. People conquer back and forth over the best real-estate.

Haha, those are legit questions :-)

You have a noticeable tendency of avoiding questions...

Who is this 'we' you speak of? Were you there to witness the discovery of European mummies in Asia? Or is this some propaganda that was cleared by the Vatican before its released to the masses of sheeple?

Why conquer for 'real estate' when there's enough land for everyone?

Doesnt sound too Egyptian, pyramid builders, powerful dynasty like to me... sounds very non melanated cave man Neanderthal like, eh?

FYI, the non melanites have NEVER conquered ANYTHING...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
10/10/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
He looks more Arabic.
BossBattles

User ID: 8410224
United States
10/10/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is there for me to prove? The definition of the word "species," or the fact that all human races can interbreed?

You FAIL at teaching and learning.

You're a troll pretending to have 'knowledge'...typical of your species.

You can justify your inability to cope with what I've shown you any way you wish. Others have read our conversation, and learned. Thank you.

The white american species make the best slaves, they obey much more readily and behave as clones of one master mind much more likely to believe the propaganda presented to them very easy to control.

Yea...

You are truly twisted and psychotic. You come into this world as consciousness, yet feel the need to identify with skin color to the point of madness. LOL.

Lighten up, bro (pun intended)
I can say what I want to,
even if I'm not serious.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

You FAIL at teaching and learning.

You're a troll pretending to have 'knowledge'...typical of your species.

You can justify your inability to cope with what I've shown you any way you wish. Others have read our conversation, and learned. Thank you.

The white american species make the best slaves, they obey much more readily and behave as clones of one master mind much more likely to believe the propaganda presented to them very easy to control.

Yea...

You are truly twisted and psychotic. You come into this world as consciousness, yet feel the need to identify with skin color to the point of madness. LOL.

Quoting: BossBattles

It's easier to fool the sheeple than to convince them that they have been fooled...
BossBattles

United States
10/10/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yea...

It's easier to fool the sheeple than to convince them that they have been fooled...

I have a good friend that suffers your flaw. Your whole life revolves around this impossible task on convincing themselves and the world that they are part of some superior breed of human. The hypocrisy spewing from you is remarkable, and highly frightening....as it is always the case with fanatics.
even if I'm not serious.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yea...

I have a good friend that suffers your flaw. Your whole life revolves around this impossible task on convincing themselves and the world that they are part of some superior breed of human. The hypocrisy spewing from you is remarkable, and highly frightening....as it is always the case with fanatics.

A great master is born and stays a master by staying a student...

afro
BossBattles

United States
10/10/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

afro

Yeah, but playing in the sandbox in kindergarten doesn't count. Stop throwing useless grains of sand at people. There are more useful subjects out there that have nothing to do with what kind of human debt slave body we inhabit.
even if I'm not serious.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

afro

Yeah, but playing in the sandbox in kindergarten doesn't count. Stop throwing useless grains of sand at people. There are more useful subjects out there that have nothing to do with what kind of human debt slave body we inhabit.

Define 'useless grains of sand'(?)

Where are the useful grains of sand located?
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who is this 'we' you speak of? Were you there to witness the discovery of European mummies in Asia? Or is this some propaganda that was cleared by the Vatican before its released to the masses of sheeple?

Doesnt sound too Egyptian, pyramid builders, powerful dynasty like to me... sounds very non melanated cave man Neanderthal like, eh?

Link?
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Link?

Provide answers to my questions... Playing fair isn't a strong characteristic trait of your species.
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Link?

Provide answers to my questions... Playing fair isn't a strong characteristic trait of your species.

You keep expecting me to be evasive or defensive, but I'm not playing your game. Sorry, I don't fit in your little box. Now, you've made an assertion. Several, actually. You've said that "black" and "white" humans are actually separate species. So, we'll start with that one. Prove it.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link?

You keep expecting me to be evasive or defensive, but I'm not playing your game. Sorry, I don't fit in your little box. Now, you've made an assertion. Several, actually. You've said that "black" and "white" humans are actually separate species. So, we'll start with that one. Prove it.

Are you 'christian affiliated' by chance?

The dodging of truth and hyprocrisy runs rampant amongst your type...

Yesterday, you claimed Africa had many European dynasties in AFRICA, so I asked, did those Egyptian European dynasties (HAHAHAHA) originate in Africa?

You technically never answered that question...

What is the name of the Egyptian European dynasty (HAHAHAHA) that built the pyramids?

Who provided the sunblock/suntan lotion for the Egyptian European pyramid builders?

Do the dark melanated Africans of Africa ever get sun burned or develop skin cancer?

Just questions from a curious student...

afro
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

I consider myself a Christian, yes.

That's a pretty broad statement. If you mean it to include all humans, you are correct.

Yesterday, you claimed Africa had many European dynasties in AFRICA, so I asked, did those Egyptian European dynasties (HAHAHAHA) originate in Africa?

More likely from the Middle East

You see how you're mixing ridicule with your questions? I consider that rude.

What is the name of the Egyptian European dynasty (HAHAHAHA) that built the pyramids?

Several different dynasties, both northern and southern, built several different pyramids.

Who provided the sunblock/suntan lotion for the Egyptian European pyramid builders?

They didn't need it. Haven't you ever seen a "white" construction worker or surfer? Everybody browns if they spend most of their time in the sun.

Do the dark melanated Africans of Africa ever get sun burned or develop skin cancer?

That's irrelevant. It's like asking if Swedes ever suffer from vitamin D deficiency.

afro

I bet.

Last Edited by The Guy on 10/10/2012 01:17 PM
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a pretty broad statement. If you mean it to include all humans, you are correct.

Several different dynasties, both northern and southern, built several different pyramids.

They didn't need it. Haven't you ever seen a "white" construction worker or surfer? Everybody browns if they spend most of their time in the sun.

That's irrelevant. It's like asking if Swedes ever suffer from vitamin D deficiency.

afro

I bet.

I knew that foul smell was from a christian... Typical

'More likely' translates into you have know clue, idea or knowledge.

Northern and southern huh? Care to be more specific, name some names.

And what scientific evidence do you have to back up the Egyptian European pyramid builders didn't need sunblock when building these highly sophisticated pieces of art? And evidence the euro was even responsible for building said pyramids.

It's not irrelevant per this discussion, I asked a question expecting an intellectual answer, which you did not provide.

The swedes aren't known for pyramid building like your Egyptian European ancestors (HAHAHAHA).

You christian sheeple should be ashamed of yourselves for lying to the world about your stolen and rewritten HIStory...
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

afro

I bet.

And what scientific evidence do you have to back up the Egyptian European pyramid builders didn't need sunblock when building these highly sophisticated pieces of art? And evidence the euro was even responsible for building said pyramids.

It's not irrelevant per this discussion, I asked a question expecting an intellectual answer, which you did not provide.

The swedes aren't known for pyramid building like your Egyptian European ancestors (HAHAHAHA).

You christian sheeple should be ashamed of yourselves for lying to the world about your stolen and rewritten HIStory...

What are you trying to do here? Every answer I give is met with ridicule, and it seems to be because of what color you perceive me to be. My answers have been far more intellectual and logical than yours, by a long shot. If you have information to share, give. If not, then you're just a racist troll (which was, in fact, my initial impression of you).
Adeclersnsmdkd

User ID: 10825045
United States
10/10/2012 03:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
I am black and I have Native,Irish,Italian,French,Filipino,and White. People say I look Native or Blacknese. But I go by black.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

afro

I bet.

What are you trying to do here? Every answer I give is met with ridicule, and it seems to be because of what color you perceive me to be. My answers have been far more intellectual and logical than yours, by a long shot. If you have information to share, give. If not, then you're just a racist troll (which was, in fact, my initial impression of you).

Race is false but racism is a real system of exploitation, an artificial construct. It is not based upon natural law. If it were then people would naturally only gravitate to their own species. Racism is is based on LAWS (Pope) and MORALS (Pope) that are enforced (RELIGION) based upon physical superficial characteristics.

Please remove 'critical thinker' from your avatar.... christianity and critical thinking NEVER EVER mix...

As I stated yesterday, you're a HORRIBLE teacher and I still don't trust you or your pink religious species...
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Race is false but racism is a real system of exploitation, an artificial construct. It is not based upon natural law. If it were then people would naturally only gravitate to their own species. Racism is is based on LAWS (Pope) and MORALS (Pope) that are enforced (RELIGION) based upon physical superficial characteristics.

Please remove 'critical thinker' from your avatar.... christianity and critical thinking NEVER EVER mix...

As I stated yesterday, you're a HORRIBLE teacher and I still don't trust you or your pink religious species...

Oh, I don't trust the Pope as far as I can throw his prexiglass truck. I agreed with everything you just said, right up until the end. If you think Christians can't be critical thinkers, then you haven't met the right Christians.

And then you reveal that you are yourself slave to your own racist opinions. Learn to judge individuals, not groups.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 760472
Canada
10/10/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Most black Americans are about 30% white, so you can't judge by looks.

No they're not. That means almost every black American's grandma or grandpa was half white or a little bit less.

I don't think that there were that many interracial relationships back in the 40s.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255796

Correction: That means that most black Americans have a full white grandma or grandpa, and one of their parents are biracial and one is black. That would be 25% actually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25255796

No it means a lot of massas way back when got some poontang.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, I don't trust the Pope as far as I can throw his prexiglass truck. I agreed with everything you just said, right up until the end. If you think Christians can't be critical thinkers, then you haven't met the right Christians.

And then you reveal that you are yourself slave to your own racist opinions. Learn to judge individuals, not groups.

A critical thinker doesn't exist amongst ANY form of christianity.

Did you not see what I said about RACE?

Your peodophile reptilian master, the Pope, created 'race' and PROFITS off RACISM...

Your species is NOT welcomed on this planet anymore :-)
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your peodophile reptilian master, the Pope, created 'race' and PROFITS off RACISM...

And there you go with the "race" crap and making assumptions based on it. Your mind is a small, lonely place.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

And there you go with the "race" crap and making assumptions based on it. Your mind is a small, lonely place.

Ignorance is a food source for your kind...

iamwith
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

iamwith

If you're trolling, just admit it. I know that I'm smarter and better-read than you, and you could stand to learn a thing or three from me, but you won't even update your rote phrases based on comments I've made. You're either a troll or a bot, or a person hopelessly deluded by his own cognitive dissonance.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

iamwith

If you're trolling, just admit it. I know that I'm smarter and better-read than you, and you could stand to learn a thing or three from me, but you won't even update your rote phrases based on comments I've made. You're either a troll or a bot, or a person hopelessly deluded by his own cognitive dissonance.

What exactly would I be trolling for?? I was hoping to learn something new based on what you posted.

I asked you legitimate questions YESTERDAY & TODAY that you barely answered WITHOUT any real facts or substance.

The really sad part is that you're too blind to realize you have no history, and stealing someone else's history, accomplishments and claiming them as your own doesn't count.

Pope = KKristianity Klan
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What exactly would I be trolling for?? I was hoping to learn something new based on what you posted.

I asked you legitimate questions YESTERDAY & TODAY that you barely answered WITHOUT any real facts or substance.

The really sad part is that you're too blind to realize you have no history, and stealing someone else's history, accomplishments and claiming them as your own doesn't count.

Pope = KKristianity Klan

What are you talking about? I have over 30 years of history. Everything else is hearsay.
beachcruiser68

United States
10/10/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pope = KKristianity Klan

What are you talking about? I have over 30 years of history. Everything else is hearsay.

Correction:
You have 30 years of LIES, disguised as 'history'. Everything else that spews from your KKRISTIANITY mouth is hearsay...

:-)
The Guy

United States
10/10/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Pope = KKristianity Klan

Correction:
You have 30 years of LIES, disguised as 'history'. Everything else that spews from your KKRISTIANITY mouth is hearsay...

:-)

Are you really too dense to understand that I was talking about my own memories? You've ceased to be entertaining. Goodbye, and may you find fulfillment living in that tiny little mind of yours.

GLP