The vaccine empire has collapsed

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21778193
United States
10/09/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The vaccine empire has collapsed
(NaturalNews) You may not have heard the explosion, but it happened.

A review from The Cochrane Collaboration, a widely respected research-analysis team, went over all the evidence, and entered its conclusion:

In healthy adults, no flu vaccine delivers protection from the flu.

Boom!

It doesn't protect against transmission of flu viruses from person to person, either.

Boom!

[link to www.naturalnews.com]
MARTIAL_LAW

User ID: 23706139
United States
10/09/2012 05:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: The vaccine empire has collapsed
You can't walk into walgreens or CVS without being bombarded by 'get your flu shot' signs...even the employees have to wear pins. It's sick. It really is a cult.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't walk into walgreens or CVS without being bombarded by 'get your flu shot' signs...even the employees have to wear pins. It's sick. It really is a cult.
 Quoting: MARTIAL_LAW

A few days ago I had to pick up a prescription for my husband at Rite Aid.

The lady behind the counter asked if I wanted to get the flu shot while I was there.

I was like hell no.

Thanks anyways.

Yeah the signs are all over the store and on the carts.

Every year my mother in law gets a flu shot and every year she gets the flu.

I never get a flu shot and never get the flu.

When will they learn SMH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 476586
Canada
10/09/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have never had the flu shot had my share of flus and survived naturally will not take the shot and i am 57
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have never had the flu shot had my share of flus and survived naturally will not take the shot and i am 57
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 476586

Good job!

thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/09/2012 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: MARTIAL_LAW

True.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25264577
Sweden
10/09/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should be flagged!
I mean pinned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1493908
United States
10/09/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
they're shooting u up with nano cameras that listen to u and mind control u as well
Fhirinne

User ID: 17348671
United Kingdom
10/09/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should be flagged!
I mean pinned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25264577

At least one of the threads on this should be pinned yep!
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18225377
United States
10/09/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya, then add the amonia shot and walla, you feel if not better than dead. Insanity at its finest, anyone else wonder if it is population control, or is it just mescared
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25034426
United States
10/09/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are getting desperate to force it upon people, it has an expiration date.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
they're shooting u up with nano cameras that listen to u and mind control u as well
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1493908

hiding
Reality420
User ID: 23400173
United States
10/09/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

A review from The Cochrane Collaboration, a widely respected research-analysis team, went over all the evidence, and entered its conclusion:

Boom!

It doesn't protect against transmission of flu viruses from person to person, either.

Boom!

Quoting: LittleMissDictator

Quoting from "The Death Ranger"'s site is equivalent to citing whale.to.
Rational people break out in hysterics.

This particular piece of anti-vaccine lying propaganda is by that kOOk, Jon Rappoport, whose wife is... a nutritionist and a naturopath and studied iridology and has a clinic where she sells her nostrums. Think they may be hard-core kOOky alt-med nutters?

Let's look at that paper he's lying about, shall we?
[link to onlinelibrary.wiley.com]

Jonny-baby says, "In healthy adults, no flu vaccine delivers protection from the flu."

but the paper he's citing says:
"4% of unvaccinated people versus 1% of vaccinated people developed influenza symptoms" when the vaccine was a good match for the circulating flu.
That means vaccinated people developed flu 25% as often as unvaccinated under these conditions.
-or-
Unvaccinated people developed flu 4 times as often as vaccinated people under these conditions.

and:

"poor vaccine matching were 2% and 1%", which means that unvaccinated people were 2 times as likely to develop flu than vaccinated people even when the vaccine didn't match the circulating flu.

Oooh, that Jon.
He be lyin' and disinformin' about that Cochrane study and expecting all his little sheep readership to be too dumb to see that he's treating them like ignoramuses.

It's almost like all these kOOks who write articles have absolute disdain for their readership because virtually every time they lie about what the science says. They must figure their readership is too dumb to catch them.

In any event, we can now throw anything written by Jon Rappoport into the trash since he's now shown he has no problem of bald-faced lying about what his sources say.
He can join Merdola and Adams in the dumpster with the fish heads.

R.
BlondeDramaQueen

User ID: 23843226
Germany
10/09/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well duuuuh!
Thanks for the thread though, makes me feel like I'm not crazy.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25283351
United States
10/10/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Influenza has historically only killed the very old and the very young, with some people with already compromised health in there. The last great pandemic of the flue was spread by WWI soldiers. Soldiers who already had very compromised health from the war.

Also, that was probably the greatest, quick, mass movement of people around the globe up until that point in history. Also, during a time in history where health was much poorer, due to less medical care and knowledge compared to now.

The best case scenario for them pushing it is profit, the worst case...let your imagination run wild.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
10/10/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, They are pushing it.

I just got a new callohone nor 4 days ago and I got a call from Santa Rosa Hospital Center (doentown San Antonio) the call said:

This is call 35,500 You can come get a free flu shot through some date...forgot the date.

I have never been to that hospital in my life.

I guess they somehow got the 911 reverse list and are going by that? Who knowns.

What really pissed me off was that there was NO OPT OUT!
I thought that was illegal, not giving an opt out option!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
10/10/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
callohone = cell phone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20962935
Switzerland
10/10/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Dirt Diver

User ID: 25231516
Belgium
10/10/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Over here theres no such promotion of vaccines in convinience stores or shopping malls etc.
The do play radio spots and tv commercials during certain periods of the year, to make elderly people, diabetics etc get vaccines.
5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297690
Hungary
10/10/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Boom!

Boom!

It does help you GET and SPREAD the flu though "bitter LOL"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23490904
United States
10/10/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Drive thru flu shot clinics...what happens when someone has an anaphlactic reaction in their car and mows down a helpless crowd?

They used to observe people for a while after injecting them with foreign proteins...
[link to taborcity.wect.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25195359
Australia
10/10/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
A few days ago I had to pick up a prescription for my husband at Rite Aid.

The lady behind the counter asked if I wanted to get the flu shot while I was there.

Lucky she didnt shoot one into you with a tranq gun or something.

roflroflroflroflrofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1528473
United States
10/10/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Boom!

Boom!

This particular piece of anti-vaccine lying propaganda is by that kOOk, Jon Rappoport, whose wife is... a nutritionist and a naturopath and studied iridology and has a clinic where she sells her nostrums. Think they may be hard-core kOOky alt-med nutters?

Jonny-baby says, "In healthy adults, no flu vaccine delivers protection from the flu."

"4% of unvaccinated people versus 1% of vaccinated people developed influenza symptoms" when the vaccine was a good match for the circulating flu.
That means vaccinated people developed flu 25% as often as unvaccinated under these conditions.
-or-
Unvaccinated people developed flu 4 times as often as vaccinated people under these conditions.

and:

"poor vaccine matching were 2% and 1%", which means that unvaccinated people were 2 times as likely to develop flu than vaccinated people even when the vaccine didn't match the circulating flu.

Oooh, that Jon.
He be lyin' and disinformin' about that Cochrane study and expecting all his little sheep readership to be too dumb to see that he's treating them like ignoramuses.

It's almost like all these kOOks who write articles have absolute disdain for their readership because virtually every time they lie about what the science says. They must figure their readership is too dumb to catch them.

In any event, we can now throw anything written by Jon Rappoport into the trash since he's now shown he has no problem of bald-faced lying about what his sources say.

R.
 Quoting: Reality420 23400173

Advice: you should go get a flu shot and then go fuck yourself.

granny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298972
United States
10/10/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 476586

Most everyone I know that has had the flu shot GOT THE FLU!!! I prefer to get my flu the natural way, without the needle.

Just another industry designed to take your money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 760472
Canada
10/10/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Boom!

Boom!

Cancer injection, get your cancer!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3697381
United States
10/10/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just another pharmaceutical product they are trying to push. Just another worthless drug if you ask me. Stay away from drugs kids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3697381
United States
Report Abusive Post
It's just another pharmaceutical product they are trying to push. Just another worthless drug if you ask me. Stay away from drugs kids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298957
United States
Report Abusive Post

Boom!

Boom!

-or-

and:

Oooh, that Jon.

R.
 Quoting: Reality420 23400173

Well then, Slappy, if you know so fucking much more about the subject than everyone else, you should probably stop wasting your time posting to internet forums and go start your own website where you can enlighten everyone with your wisdom that vaccines are A-OK.
the mighty Atom

User ID: 25290675
Japan
10/10/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is a well known Fact that a Flu Vaccine
do not protect you for 100%,

Natural News served, again, yellow Journalism!
G.Y.!B.E.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
10/10/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag Anything on naturalnews.com is Compleat Bullshit!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/10/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

GLP