The vaccine empire has collapsed

citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/10/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The vaccine empire has collapsed
as a member of the Cochrane Collaboration, (but not of this analysis), i can attest to the rigorous amount of study the group puts into researching... ;)
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1444339
United States
10/10/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't walk into walgreens or CVS without being bombarded by 'get your flu shot' signs...even the employees have to wear pins. It's sick. It really is a cult.
 Quoting: MARTIAL_LAW

A few days ago I had to pick up a prescription for my husband at Rite Aid.

Quoting: LittleMissDictator

RiteAid Sucks! Don't go there. Them and their wellness spy card.
Last time I went there the cashier asked me if I wanted a wellness card. I asked her if I had to put down any personal info to get one, like my name address, phone etc. She said, "Of course, but it's just so they can send you some great offers." BS! It's so they can spy on your shopping habits and share it with other retailers.
Buck Zander

User ID: 23879352
Canada
10/10/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are really pushing the Shingles vaccine to those over 50 this year here, as part of the regular flu-shot drive. What next? Pink eye?
There must be a law that people can't lie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/10/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Typhoid vaccine failure warning
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298035
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
They're trying to force whooping cough or some vaccine on pregnant mothers over here. Get em before they're even born.
Bleh.
ceawaves

User ID: 23342686
Germany
10/10/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
This should be flagged!
I mean pinned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25264577

Just pin a flag on it...:)

Never bought into that anyhow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10087337
United States
10/10/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
they're shooting u up with nano cameras that listen to u and mind control u as well
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1493908

hiding
 Quoting: LittleMissDictator

Did you catch that? Do you see what is being done with that post?

The poster is implying that by not wanting to put unknown substances into your bloodstream that you are somehow kooky and paranoid.

You gotta watch these assholes.
John Nash

User ID: 23302266
United States
10/10/2012 08:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
If you will follow the sources/links back to the original study you will find out that it was published in July of 2010. This is old news. Nevertheless, it is also true.
A supply-limited commodity, instantly transferable worldwide, person-to-person, is intrinsically and uniquely valuable.
jcab2002

User ID: 24453126
United States
10/10/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag Anything on naturalnews.com is Compleat Bullshit!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11360402

So go drink a cup of Roundup because they said it's bad for you.
“We must keep the people busy with political antagonisms."
“We’ll therefore speed up the question of reform (of tarrifs within) the Democratic Party; and we’ll put the spotlight on the question of protection …(for) the Republican Party."

“By dividing the electorate this way, we’ll be able to have them spend their energies at struggling amongst themselves, on questions that, for us, have no importance whatsoever." - United State Bankers magazine, 1892.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20006444
United States
10/10/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
For many years far too many people who got the flu shot ended up getting the flu. The uselessness of the vaccine has long been suspected. Now it has been proven.

If someone is elderly or immunocompromised, then perhaps it makes some slight sense to expose them to a bit of the virus in hopes that their own immune system will develop antibodies to this virus. But even that theory is questionable.
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 21031197
United States
10/10/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I take no vaccine, no medicine including antibiotics. I get sick with the stomach flu once in a great while (between 1 to 3 years in between). I get better within 2 days and not even take anything. I really think all these flu vaccines, and antibiotics are over used and shoot your immune system. That's just me though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298035
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I take no vaccine, no medicine including antibiotics. I get sick with the stomach flu once in a great while (between 1 to 3 years in between). I get better within 2 days and not even take anything. I really think all these flu vaccines, and antibiotics are over used and shoot your immune system. That's just me though.
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

My muscles felt cramped and tight for a good ten years after my tetanus vaccine. No more of the crap for me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 476586
Canada
10/10/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
agree different subject though. Allergies another over rated issue. Agree some do have them, but as a study shows if like farmers expose our children to more of the everyday life when they are young the less they are to get them. We raise our kids in a very sterile enviorment and they are never exposed to plain old dirt and such so they never have a chance to build an emunity to anything, hence allergies develop when they grow older. I know this to be true raised three kids. The first one pulled all the stops for a sterile surrounding, second and third became more relaxed with mothering and guess which one had allergies the first one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
10/10/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are really pushing the Shingles vaccine to those over 50 this year here, as part of the regular flu-shot drive. What next? Pink eye?
 Quoting: Buck Zander

Last week I had my yearly physical & I swear the only reason the Dr. asked me to come in for a physical was so she could try to persuade me to take (5) vaccines.

Hepatitis
Shingles
Tetanus
Rabies
Flu shot.

she spent more time telling me about them & why I should get them than she spent on the entire physical. She sounded more like a rep for big pharma than a doctor. This doctor is a graduate since Jan 2010. Is this what they are teaching them in med school now. Of course I told her the reason I'm so healthy is because I don't take vaccines, which didn't impress her.
jcab2002

United States
10/10/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Buck Zander

Last week I had my yearly physical & I swear the only reason the Dr. asked me to come in for a physical was so she could try to persuade me to take (5) vaccines.

Hepatitis
Shingles
Tetanus
Rabies
Flu shot.

she spent more time telling me about them & why I should get them than she spent on the entire physical. She sounded more like a rep for big pharma than a doctor. This doctor is a graduate since Jan 2010. Is this what they are teaching them in med school now. Of course I told her the reason I'm so healthy is because I don't take vaccines, which didn't impress her.
 Quoting: ohhappydays

[link to www.indybay.org]

1 Doctors in 1976 struck in Los Angeles County for a month.
The death rate droped 18%.
2 Doctors struck in 1983 for 4 months in Israel... there was no change in the death rate
3 It is said that in World War 2 with doctors drafted to areas outside the US, the death rate within the US went down.
4 Doctors struck in 1984 in Varkaus Finland. No increase in the death rate was seen.
5 The British Medical Journal reported in June 2000 on another Israeli strike 3 months went by and death rates fell significantly in cities of strikes.
6 In 2003, 4 hospitals closed in Toronto. Many operations were cancelled. . The greater Toronto area death rate went down.
“We’ll therefore speed up the question of reform (of tarrifs within) the Democratic Party; and we’ll put the spotlight on the question of protection …(for) the Republican Party."

“By dividing the electorate this way, we’ll be able to have them spend their energies at struggling amongst themselves, on questions that, for us, have no importance whatsoever." - United State Bankers magazine, 1892.
Frater

User ID: 18312371
United States
10/10/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
As one of those usually robust, healthy adults, i'd say skip the shot. Who knows wtf they put in those things.

I once got a flu shot and i got the flu!

The next year went to get a shot but was turned away as the doctor was out sick with the flu! Didn't bother trying to get one again that year. I didn't get the flu that year.

Work out a little, eat well, have lots of sex, get lots of sun and party like the end of the world is coming (oh wait ummm maybe... lol).

And skip those stupid shots, youll be fine :)

And avoid flouride, it ruins your mind and body. Don't forget you shouldn't be showering in that crap either, MOVE if it's in the tap.

Frater

PS My GF's Mom up in Montreal, they were trying to kill Her! She was on a dozen different medications and was decling rapidly and mental clarity had left the building. I said whow now! What are all these damn pills? Googled them all extensively and took her off all but one and that one cut the dosage in half. Extended energy to her... shes recovered nicely and is back to being her normal sharp witted silliness.

She's NOT getting a flu shot!
LVX!
JohnnyWorks

User ID: 14907080
Canada
10/10/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
In Canada they just made it legal for pharmacists to give the flu shot and also allows them to refill prescriptions without a doctor's note for 6 months. Keep everyone on the meds!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963379
Poland
10/10/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't walk into walgreens or CVS without being bombarded by 'get your flu shot' signs...even the employees have to wear pins. It's sick. It really is a cult.
 Quoting: MARTIAL_LAW

I was in a Publix check-out line the other day. A sign at the register said something to the effect:

Flu shots available at the pharmacy. Extra-strength flu shots available for Seniors.

They've really lost it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963379
Poland
10/10/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hepatitis
Shingles
Tetanus
Rabies
Flu shot.

I can't help but wonder if these doctors are really this brainwashed or if big-pharma reps are crossing their palms with cash?
jcab2002

United States
10/10/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hepatitis
Shingles
Tetanus
Rabies
Flu shot.

I can't help but wonder if these doctors are really this brainwashed or if big-pharma reps are crossing their palms with cash?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 963379

I think they are actually no smarter than the average sheeple.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507542
Canada
10/10/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saw on morning news they're setting up "drive throughs" beside the roadway. Pull over, stick you arm out and zap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15357847
United States
10/10/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love the sheeples reaction when they ask me if I'm getting a flu shot and I say with a big smile "I don't take flu shots, thanks." They just look confused or get a smirk on their face like i'm crazy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25296175
United States
10/10/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doctors know nothing about nutrition.

On purpose medical schools do not teach it. Because if they did doctors could cure very quickly and cheaply all modern chronic diseases.

ALL MODERN CHRONIC DISEASE, CANCER, HEART DISEASE, DIABETES IS BASED ON AND DUE TO NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES.

They sell us the diseases in vaccines and processed foods and then sell us the so called treatment.

NEVER WILL BIG PHARMA SELL A CURE.

THAT WOULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS.
Raven 4

User ID: 19866620
United States
10/10/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hepatitis
Shingles
Tetanus
Rabies
Flu shot.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 963379

My brother is a doctor and he really believes all these shots are necessary.
Moran for life <3
mopar28m

User ID: 24786083
United States
10/10/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I never get the flu shot & I don't get the flu.

I take 10,000 IU of Vit. D3 daily which has been proven to be 800% more effective in preventing the flu than the flu shot.
vaccinefreehealth blogspot com

The risk far outweighs any benefit as the risk will vary from child to child.

facebook.com/graphixyourway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14103869
Canada
10/10/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

They are seeing it in livestock. They keep pumping vaccines into them to make them more resistant but the viruses are become stranger and stronger to become more resistant to the antibiotics. The more that we protect against disease the stronger those diseases become to survive. Eventually even there best antibiotics are becoming useless this works in Livestock it works in People.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9871397
United States
10/10/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just another pharmaceutical product they are trying to push. Just another worthless drug if you ask me. Stay away from drugs kids.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3697381

lol you are a funny individual..i have seen you on some different sites [maybe someone else using the same user name? intellectual property lol]..NO i'm not a stalker hahaha but i do love reading people's comments on many sites..sometimes for good info and sometimes just for free entertainment..see ya around the interwebz peace 'n' love

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25296175
United States
10/10/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
the viruses are become stranger and stronger to become more resistant to the antibiotics.

you mean the germ war labs are making stronger bacteria and viruses
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/10/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Doctors know nothing about nutrition.

On purpose medical schools do not teach it. Because if they did doctors could cure very quickly and cheaply all modern chronic diseases.

ALL MODERN CHRONIC DISEASE, CANCER, HEART DISEASE, DIABETES IS BASED ON AND DUE TO NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES.

They sell us the diseases in vaccines and processed foods and then sell us the so called treatment.

NEVER WILL BIG PHARMA SELL A CURE.

THAT WOULD BE BAD FOR BUSINESS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25296175

You probably know about this already but others probably dont have a look at the video peeps

[link to www.cbsnews.com]

"(CBS News) Modern wheat is a "perfect, chronic poison," according to Dr. William Davis, a cardiologist who has published a book all about the world's most popular grain.

Davis said that the wheat we eat these days isn't the wheat your grandma had: "It's an 18-inch tall plant created by genetic research in the '60s and '70s," he said on "CBS This Morning." "This thing has many new features nobody told you about, such as there's a new protein in this thing called gliadin. It's not gluten. I'm not addressing people with gluten sensitivities and celiac disease. I'm talking about everybody else because everybody else is susceptible to the gliadin protein that is an opiate. This thing binds into the opiate receptors in your brain and in most people stimulates appetite, such that we consume 440 more calories per day, 365 days per year."

Asked if the farming industry could change back to the grain it formerly produced, Davis said it could, but it would not be economically feasible because it yields less per acre. However, Davis said a movement has begun with people turning away from wheat - and dropping substantial weight.

"If three people lost eight pounds, big deal," he said. "But we're seeing hundreds of thousands of people losing 30, 80, 150 pounds. Diabetics become no longer diabetic; people with arthritis having dramatic relief. People losing leg swelling, acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, depression, and on and on every day."
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/10/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
the viruses are become stranger and stronger to become more resistant to the antibiotics.

you mean the germ war labs are making stronger bacteria and viruses
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25296175

H1N1 was made in a lab they were even shipping the vaccines around in trucks before the outbreak it was the story I heard on Coast to coast first and brought me to GLP. AIDS/HIV was also made in a US lab during the Vietnam war too bad the viruses cant tell the difference between a VC and a Marine

GLP