Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,392 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,655
Pageviews Today: 1,040,582Threads Today: 347Posts Today: 6,528
11:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25223854
Poland
10/09/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...
If this is the case then how in the fuck can Obama be a Communist?

Do people have any idea how much the Communists hate the Muslim extreme?

This just proves the Muslim extremist theory even more now and how Obama has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Communism.
 Quoting: Pack of $moke$

Obama is a POLITICAL Muslim, not a religious one. With over a billion Muslims on this earth, there are all kinds of Muslims.

Since Obama is lazy, he doesn't have a well formed political philosophy. He takes a little from here, a little from there and doesn't realize what a contradictory mess he has made.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25255400
United States
10/10/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama's Muslim background is far more important than his current faith...

In time, no one will be able to dispute this...

He is NOT a Muslim, he would have never made it where he is now, or would have been able to accomplish what he has if he was..

You ain't seen nothing yet...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
10/10/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

It MAY be gold... or brass or some other type of metal... not sure what Obama's 'father' has on his finger.

Does not change my understanding that true Muslim men do not wear gold rings.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

Muslims are fond of killing each other over their differences as to what a true Muslim is. Shiites and Sunni's have been killing each other with no let up for nearly 1,400 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24670039
United States
10/10/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just don't know how much more of this I can take
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
10/10/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
No Christian could wear a ring with that meaning. Violates the first commandment--"thou shall have NO OTHER gods before Me."

Seemingly removes any doubt about Obama working FOR the interests of the radical islamists at the expense of us in America and the West.
 Quoting: telling it straight

That is a good point... but maybe he has no idea what it says -- or that there is even script there that has a meaning. I have several gold rings of Muslim origin that are to be handed down to my daughters when they get older -- has nothing to do with my daughters religion, simply family heirlooms. I do not know if they have any inscriptions on them (do not have them in my possession at this time).

I guess it comes down to Corsi -- I have exchanged emails with him in the last few months and pointed out the Gold ring indicates he is not a real muslim... and it irritates me that he wants people to believe he is some sort of unbiased reporter -- and then ignores anything that does not fit the story he wants to write.
 Quoting: TraderRob

Obama went to a Muslim school. He learned the Muslim alphabet, for sure. When he uses Muslim quotes from the Koran, he says them flawlessly, meaning he read them in the Koran.
TraderRob

User ID: 14415865
United States
10/10/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

It MAY be gold... or brass or some other type of metal... not sure what Obama's 'father' has on his finger.

Does not change my understanding that true Muslim men do not wear gold rings.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward

Muslims are fond of killing each other over their differences as to what a true Muslim is. Shiites and Sunni's have been killing each other with no let up for nearly 1,400 years.

That has to do more with who leads the faith -- appointed/elected or claimed bloodlines to Muhammad.

But then, things were a little better when they were fighting each other... so if a Gold Ring can cause conflict... let one side wear GOLD!
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
10/10/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
berniemom2012
Deplorable CatRWall

User ID: 6493463
United States
10/10/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

"Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

[link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25223854

Creepy, creepy, creepy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
10/10/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

NO FUCKING WAY!

This is Corsi again?

Before you buy into this story -- search the internet about gold and muslim men.

Muslim men are NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR GOLD RINGS! Muhammad himself forbade it. It is a fundamental Muslim teaching.

So I am not buying it... Obama is NOT a true Muslim. He may have some fantasy about it (and that is bad enough) -- but he is NO MUSLIM.

what's this?

[link to www.princeofdiamonds.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22160540

First round knockout!

Funny... but your punch missed... Muslim women can wear any type of ring they want. So how do you know that it is not a ladies ring.

bushpunchknockout

Do an Ebay search for male Muslim gold rings. You'll see a lot of choices.
crawdady
User ID: 21069764
United States
10/10/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe he is the "antichrist" because in the Bible it say the "antichrist" would bring world peace and that everyone would marvel at his works. Which is pretty much the opposite of what obama has done. Now as far as "the false prophet" is concerned, he is a much better canidate because it says in the Bible that "the false prophet" would rise to powerin the last days and play a important role in having mandkind to worship the "antichrist"!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2990625
United States
10/10/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares is he is a Muslim. The issue here is if his religion gets on the way of governing this nation. In other words, is his religion an obstacle to create a great American nation? If so, then he needs to go. If not, then he has to fight his tenure in the White House and be our President if that is what destiny has in place for him.
TraderRob

User ID: 14415865
United States
10/10/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do an Ebay search for male Muslim gold rings. You'll see a lot of choices.

I will take your word for it.... I am not sure the EBAY is the standard bearer for the Muslim faith, but it is good enough for you, then it is good enough for me.
Have a nice day = GFY. GFY = Go Fuck Yourself. If this offends you then have a nice day.
GooliaJulia

User ID: 12655659
United States
10/10/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama when he came here...

Sheep the moon
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/10/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama

gtfo
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 25218617
United States
10/10/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares is he is a Muslim. The issue here is if his religion gets on the way of governing this nation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2990625

Everybody should care that he is a Muslim...

[link to www.provethebible.net]

"Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it."
- Hadith 5.59.369

Last Edited by Billy_Sastard on 10/10/2012 12:27 AM
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
Pack of $moke$

User ID: 730886
Canada
10/10/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama Claimed He Was 'Kenyan Royalty,' Recalls Classmate

PBS: Obama Claimed He Was 'Kenyan Royalty,' Recalls Classmate

Read more: [link to nation.foxnews.com]
PBS's 'FRONTLINE' interviewed former Barack Obama classmate, Kristen Caldwell. She grew up and attended Punahou School with "Barry" Obama. She recalls how as a young child, Obama alternatively told classmates he was an Indonesian prince or Kenyan royalty.

So what do we know about Obama and his background? He wasn't rich. Would he have needed help? How did he fit into this --

Kristen Caldwell-My understanding is that Barry -- and that's what we called him, so I'm not meaning to be disrespectful, but I'm going likely to refer to him as Barry for the most part. My understanding is that Barry was on a scholarship.

Quoting: blah yada meh

Thread: The truth, 2012, Obama, and the cycle/ updated
The rich abuse and rape the system while the poor build it. And those which do not understand the system will blindly support it.

I will ALWAYS stick up, fight, and die for the poor, and for those who have nothing if I have to. Because ALL PEOPLE BLEED RED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1509931
Ireland
10/10/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romneys a Mormon, they're worse.
Pack of $moke$

User ID: 730886
Canada
10/10/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama Claimed He Was 'Kenyan Royalty,' Recalls Classmate

PBS: Obama Claimed He Was 'Kenyan Royalty,' Recalls Classmate

PBS's 'FRONTLINE' interviewed former Barack Obama classmate, Kristen Caldwell. She grew up and attended Punahou School with "Barry" Obama. She recalls how as a young child, Obama alternatively told classmates he was an Indonesian prince or Kenyan royalty.

So what do we know about Obama and his background? He wasn't rich. Would he have needed help? How did he fit into this --

Kristen Caldwell-My understanding is that Barry -- and that's what we called him, so I'm not meaning to be disrespectful, but I'm going likely to refer to him as Barry for the most part. My understanding is that Barry was on a scholarship.

Quoting: blah yada meh

Thread: The truth, 2012, Obama, and the cycle/ updated
 Quoting: Pack of $moke$

Of course he is related to royalty. All presidents are. Obama is a descendant of King Tut the 1st. All presidents, and royalty are connected to the ancient Egyptian bloodline in one way or another.
The rich abuse and rape the system while the poor build it. And those which do not understand the system will blindly support it.

I will ALWAYS stick up, fight, and die for the poor, and for those who have nothing if I have to. Because ALL PEOPLE BLEED RED.
Dease

User ID: 1505901
United States
10/10/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
No surprise here.

More reason to vote him out!

- Sara
 Quoting: Saratonin

i'm not surprised either. we're well on our way to becoming the United States of Islam.
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Matthew 22: 37-39

"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?" - Galatians 5: 22-23
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6571780
United States
10/10/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
you know the Franklin Mint is gonna start cranking these rings out for all the Obama supporters...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
10/10/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1509931

Yeah, you're right. Did you see the way they toppled the WTC towers and struck the Pentagon? Me nether.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25111399
Thailand
10/10/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1509931

Yeah, you're right. Did you see the way they toppled the WTC towers and struck the Pentagon? Me nether.

agentiamwith

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
crawdady
User ID: 21069764
United States
Report Abusive Post
I'd rather vote for a mormon than a moron!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Poland
Report Abusive Post
Who cares is he is a Muslim. The issue here is if his religion gets on the way of governing this nation. In other words, is his religion an obstacle to create a great American nation? If so, then he needs to go. If not, then he has to fight his tenure in the White House and be our President if that is what destiny has in place for him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2990625

It's time to impeach and execute this traitor to the fullest extent of the law.

Here is the evidence:

1-He wears the rings that swears his allegiance to Islam.

2- He has said, "I will stand with the Muslims if the POLITICAL winds shift in an ugly direction."

3- His policy regarding the Ft. Hood terrorist attack is to call it "work place violence." Col. Hassan has not been brought to trial three years later!!

4- After the murder of Ambassador Stevens and three others, not only did the Embassy blame America, but Obama himself stood up at the UN and faulted America while making no mention of Muslim culpability.

Please note that I've capitalized the word POLITICAL in #2 above. His allegiance to Islam is not religious as evidenced by his unending support for any and all abortion, but political. Hence, this is not an attack on his religion but on his politics which "lies" with the enemy.

Islam is a political force. Obama defends it to the detriment of the US, including to our soldiers and to our ambassador.

Hi beliefs tell us why his rules of engagement in Afghanistan are so dangerous to our soldiers.
Mwalk
Low Earth Orbit

User ID: 1067150
United States
10/10/2012 12:38 AM

Report Abusive Post
dogeaterbarry
“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
10/10/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe he is the "antichrist" because in the Bible it say the "antichrist" would bring world peace and that everyone would marvel at his works. Which is pretty much the opposite of what obama has done. Now as far as "the false prophet" is concerned, he is a much better canidate because it says in the Bible that "the false prophet" would rise to powerin the last days and play a important role in having mandkind to worship the "antichrist"!
 Quoting: crawdady 21069764

PDF: Comparing the Antichrist and the 12th Imam

[link to revelationclass.org]
NowUNoIT
User ID: 23083857
United States
10/10/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: crawdady 21069764

Hmmmm...the "false prophet"?

What else does the Bible say about this "person"?
Meggarea

User ID: 1585244
United States
10/10/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to play Devil's advocate here - I didn't read all the replies, so if this has been discussed I apologize, but has anyone considered that perhaps the ring was a gift from his Muslim father? It would explain why he was wearing it at college, and also why he chose to keep it as his wedding band. It's a bit odd, sure, but people are strange.

No, I will not be voting for him in November - I know that matters to y'all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24542470
United States
10/10/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cue up the pic of Sgt. Brody!!!

Art Predicting Life as opposed to Life imitating Art.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3702406
United States
10/10/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, he got married to pakstan to that guy on the couch, and he still wears the ring to remind him that he is still gay.

GLP