Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,553 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 322,608
Pageviews Today: 550,182Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 3,735
06:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...

mathetes

User ID: 18119575
United States
10/10/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...
As the resident Islam hater (according to some GLpers) I can't honestly make out the Arabic script on the ring, I sent it to my son who is fluent in Arabic and he couldn't say for sure either.

To me the fact that he wore this ring in college is bizarre...what single heterosexual college kid wears a wedding ring?

IF this ring has the Shahada = “There is no God except Allah.” Then surely its not a 'one of a kind' ring, in other words there must be another like it somewhere

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
10/10/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this is the case then how in the fuck can Obama be a Communist?

Do people have any idea how much the Communists hate the Muslim extreme?

This just proves the Muslim extremist theory even more now and how Obama has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Communism.
 Quoting: Pack of $moke$

rofl

It's the exact opposite. The KGB was behind global terrorism from the start and now the neocommunists are behind the Grand Jihad.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1469248
United States
10/10/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
His 57 states slip up. His wedding ring. His college transcripts. His own words about siding with Islam. BO is actively utilizing the assets taqiyya to deceive. Read about it here. [link to www.radicalislam.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24206893
Germany
10/10/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Romneys a Mormon, they're worse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1509931

Oh, shit, they don't even drink coffee or alcohol. They have given up polygamy for over a century. How are they worse?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
10/10/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Truthfully he has been flaunting it in our face the whole time, yes he is a Muslim plant, yes the very next president after 9/11, and yes they would love to build that ground zero Mosque.

The scary thing is I think he now is finished, he has his Muslim plants in the state department, the CIA, they FBI.

How much damage has he done, wonder why he never looks worried, because he has done what he was sent to do infiltrate America and sell us out to the enemy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22160540

Don't forget: THE OTHER 9/11 MEMORIAL DESIGN!

Thread: It Points to MECCA - Unbelievable!
stella stevens

User ID: 1490898
Canada
10/10/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
So you believe everything in World Nut Daily.....

Obama drinks beer. Muslims by law do not drink. Therefore, he is not a Muslim.
 Quoting: ranger_lp

they drink like crazy, bunch of drunks
like the rest of us.
they do what they want when ever
they want, then cry foul when it suits them
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17865681
Moldova
10/10/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this is true, and he really is some kind of Islamic mole dictator-bomb, you have to know that TPTB know about it and the whole thing is a giant game and we are not even on the level of pawns, hell we aren't even the BOARD, we are the dirt under the structure which supports the board, WE DO NOT MATTER TO THEM.
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

good point, rings true.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25289802
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
and?
crawdady
User ID: 21069764
United States
10/10/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok people here it is flat! Even if he isn't a muslim he most certainly is not a christian! What christian would be all for the murdering of unborn children, and homosexuality?
This country was founded on Christianity! Countless people gave thier lives to escape oppression in england, to come to America so they could worship God! In recent times has come about the seperation of church and state! This is not the direction our country, that was founded on the belief, and Love of God should be headed! If anything we should encourage our children to believe in God and to worship,and love Him! After 9/11 everyone turned to God and we almost had a nation wide revival. We should not only turn to God when we are in times of trouble. He should be a part of our every day lives! Folks we need to repent as a nation and build our foundation on God! Not on the men, and economy of the world! It is our only hope!

This video that my mother and her husband turned me onto is utterly amazing and eye opening! You would be doing yourself a great injustice to not watch it.
crawdady
United States
10/10/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry i forgot to paste the link to the video. Well here it is!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25255400
United States
10/10/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was meant to make peace with Islam... Appeasement, apologies, and to help "struggling rebels in Islamic countries to overthrow evil regimes, and implement democracy"

Obama was going to save us from Islam, and all he has done is help to empower them, and let them infiltrate our government.

Tolerance and appeasement!

This was the only guy who could kill Osama without causing a major attack on the west and western interests.

Osama had to be eliminated, he knew too much about the true culprits..

Again, you ain't seen nothing yet...

You will soon...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe he is the "antichrist" because in the Bible it say the "antichrist" would bring world peace and that everyone would marvel at his works. Which is pretty much the opposite of what obama has done. Now as far as "the false prophet" is concerned, he is a much better canidate because it says in the Bible that "the false prophet" would rise to powerin the last days and play a important role in having mandkind to worship the "antichrist"!
 Quoting: crawdady 21069764

Hmmmm...the "false prophet"?

What else does the Bible say about this "person"?
 Quoting: NowUNoIT 23083857

read revelation chapter 13 versus 11-15
mathetes

User ID: 18119575
United States
10/10/2012 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
As the resident Islam hater (according to some GLpers) I can't honestly make out the Arabic script on the ring, I sent it to my son who is fluent in Arabic and he couldn't say for sure either.

To me the fact that he wore this ring in college is bizarre...what single heterosexual college kid wears a wedding ring?

IF this ring has the Shahada = “There is no God except Allah.” Then surely its not a 'one of a kind' ring, in other words there must be another like it somewhere

Quoting: mathetes

The best candidates so far for a copy to O's 'Islamic' ring

[link to www.asiajewelers.com]

This one if you remove the large piece and just leave the band itself

[link to www.ebay.com]
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Munsoned

User ID: 24059898
United States
10/10/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Figures!
Freedom requires breathing room, the Constitution presupposes that there will be some crazies among us so that the rest of us can enjoy freedom. - Judge Andrew Napolitano

A huge shit cloud is coming!
Pack of $moke$

User ID: 730886
Canada
10/10/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this is the case then how in the fuck can Obama be a Communist?

Do people have any idea how much the Communists hate the Muslim extreme?

This just proves the Muslim extremist theory even more now and how Obama has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Communism.

rofl

It's the exact opposite. The KGB was behind global terrorism from the start and now the neocommunists are behind the Grand Jihad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9258462

You are one very idiotic human being.

putin

Last Edited by Pack of $moke$ on 10/10/2012 01:25 AM
The rich abuse and rape the system while the poor build it. And those which do not understand the system will blindly support it.

I will ALWAYS stick up, fight, and die for the poor, and for those who have nothing if I have to. Because ALL PEOPLE BLEED RED.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539835
United States
10/10/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prophecy tells us that the Antichrist would have a ring that commands evil. Nostrdamus or someone like that. I'll find it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24995486

I haven't really followed the 'birther movement' so just know this is an honest question.
Doesn't the bible indicate that the Antichrist would come from the middle east ( I don't know what that region was called back in the day ). If this is true, does anyone feel that he is the Antichrist?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17373124
United States
10/10/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh sorry guys, isn't america the country where you're free to choose and express your religion? or am i confusing it with another country?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12539835
United States
10/10/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sry, I had not read the whole thread. I see my question was already addressed. I would like to know more about the false prophet
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe he is the "antichrist" because in the Bible it say the "antichrist" would bring world peace and that everyone would marvel at his works. Which is pretty much the opposite of what obama has done. Now as far as "the false prophet" is concerned, he is a much better canidate because it says in the Bible that "the false prophet" would rise to powerin the last days and play a important role in having mandkind to worship the "antichrist"!

Comparing The False Prophet And The Muslim Jesus

"biblical narratives of the end-times and the Islamic narratives do not end with the Antichrist and the Mahdi. If it were so, then it might be easier to dismiss the many similarities as mere coincidence. The parallels however, do not stop with the Antichrist and the Mahdi, but extend again quite clearly, into the person of the man biblically known as the False Prophet and the man known in Islam as Isa al-Masih – Jesus the Messiah."

[link to answering-islam.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25111399
Thailand
10/10/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are one very idiotic human being.

Barry is a Marxist tool intent on having only two classes.
Those with, and those without. Destroy Europe, destroy America, destroy Africa and the moderate Middle East. Global Revolution. So far the plan is going pretty well huh comrade!? Just need that global central bank now and the abolition of physical money...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13434448
United States
Report Abusive Post
WND? right, you repubic's think he is all that and more just remember your buddies at the RNC knew all and more about OBAMA yet they choose to keep palin STFU. the RNC knows what buttons to push, they took over the tea party (that was a treat to them) and made them their bitch just like the rest of you haters. Big Bird will stay on the air and Obama will be president another 4.odance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh sorry guys, isn't america the country where you're free to choose and express your religion? or am i confusing it with another country?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17373124

Yes we are free to choose and express our religion as long as it's Muslim
jihad2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
10/10/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
yoda
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
10/10/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this is true, and he really is some kind of Islamic mole dictator-bomb, you have to know that TPTB know about it and the whole thing is a giant game and we are not even on the level of pawns, hell we aren't even the BOARD, we are the dirt under the structure which supports the board, WE DO NOT MATTER TO THEM.
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

There aren't any secrets TPTB don't know about, they know exactly who is who ....he is actually there to instigate and irritate the people here and abroad. Doing a fine job too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17373124
United States
10/10/2012 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17373124

Yes we are free to choose and express our religion as long as it's Muslim
jihad2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14443159

really? cuz it seems like it's actually more like people are free to express any religion except being muslim. i'm unaffiliated so i guess my vision is cloudy? or you're just retarded or being sarcastic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1272056
United States
10/10/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
So fucking what.

You muslim haters should STFU. Muslims are no better or no worse than the christians or jews.

Now stop your racist crap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25280988

I dont know much about the muslim religion but I do know that catholic priests are constantly getting busted for molesting young boys in the church. "Christianity....F%*ck Yeah!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Comparing The False Prophet And The Muslim Jesus

"biblical narratives of the end-times and the Islamic narratives do not end with the Antichrist and the Mahdi. If it were so, then it might be easier to dismiss the many similarities as mere coincidence. The parallels however, do not stop with the Antichrist and the Mahdi, but extend again quite clearly, into the person of the man biblically known as the False Prophet and the man known in Islam as Isa al-Masih – Jesus the Messiah."

[link to answering-islam.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9258462

Nothing i said there had any comparison to any one or thing. So i havent a clue where your coming up with this, it was simply my opiion that hes probably not the antichrist but could possibly be the false prophet. And btw muslim Jesus? Rofl!!! Jesus Christ of nazareth was jewish thank you vey much!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2134890
Sweden
10/10/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
They want Islamisation, it's the perfect control system.

Guess why they are flooding Europe with Islam against peoples wishes?

Guess why they are trying to outlaw criticizing Islam?

Guess why Merkel says Islam is now part of German culture?

They want humankind under Islam because it's the perfect hard control mechanism. ISLAM IS THE NWO THEY'RE WORKING TO ESTABLISH.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4457248
United States
10/10/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry i forgot to paste the link to the video. Well here it is!

[link to www.youtube.com]

WND? right, you repubic's think he is all that and more just remember your buddies at the RNC knew all and more about OBAMA yet they choose to keep palin STFU. the RNC knows what buttons to push, they took over the tea party (that was a treat to them) and made them their bitch just like the rest of you haters. Big Bird will stay on the air and Obama will be president another 4.odance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13434448

Big Bird was personally offended

GLP