Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,292 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 868,467
Pageviews Today: 1,545,617Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 11,601
05:44 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248308
United States
10/10/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BOMBSHELL!! OMG Obama's Wedding Ring says...
it means there is no god but god. allah is the arabic word for God. same word was used by Yoshua. its a sufi ring and has to do with the realization that all is one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23428390

ALLAH is not God.

Jesus Christ is God in the Flesh

Yahweh YHWH is God in Heaven.

Quite lying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23820940
Romania
10/10/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
allah akbar.........wtf
niphtrique

User ID: 14748444
Netherlands
10/10/2012 03:19 AM

Report Abusive Post
Here's the absolute unadulterated Truth:

Jesus Christ is God in the Flesh.

Immanuel.

Not Mohammed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5248308

I can assure you that Jesus was not God, but a mortal human being like you. If there is someone who can know this besides God, it is me. Apart from that, it also written in The Quran.

The idea of Jesus being God is a fraud. There is much evidence of falsifications in the Gospels, and these were made to cover up the true identity of God.

Look at the following:
- Jesus was with God in the beginning (John 1:2) but there is no mentioning of Jesus in Genesis.
- Adam is referred to as son of God (Luke 3:38), Jesus as firstborn over all creation (Col. 1:15) so Adam was born and Jesus was a reincarnation of Adam.
- Christians are considered to be children of God and born of God (John 1:12-13) so God was a Mother before the text was altered.
- No Father is mentioned in the Tanakh, only Eve is named Mother of All the Living (Gen. 3:20).
- After having created the humans on the sixth day in Genesis 1, God appears to have started over again by creating Adam and Eve in Genesis 2. This indicates that the text has been changed.

This is what happened: Adam was born of Eve, Eve was God, Mary Magdalene was the reincarnation of Eve and God, and this is the reason why the texts have been changed. Jesus did not marry The Church. It is curious that people cling to such ludicrous ideas, while they do not want to accept the truth, even when it is obvious. Jesus is Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Mohammed (and many others).
Miggy

User ID: 17372810
United States
10/10/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
America...wake up damn it!!! This guy is the epitome of evil and his soul ambition is to destroy you and me. The evidence is in his action but come on, a ring dedicated to Allah??? What else do you need to SEE if you are not paying attention to his actions??
 Quoting: Jericho9

And people have called ME crazy for the past 4 1/2 years (one full year BEFORE the election as I tried my hardest to expose this guy to voters across America)for calling this man the Ant-Christ!!!

rant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21037010
United States
10/10/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who cares?
So what do you think that every president should follow the christian god?
Our founding fathers weren't all christian.
So he lied?
Name me one politician who hasn't.
I could care less if he worshiped the easter bunny as long as he did his job but then again he is only a pawn for the puppet masters.....
Religion and politics SHOULD be separate.
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
here it is-- straight from Obama's mouth.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Also, Muslims are allowed to lie and deceive
as long as it furthers the agenda of Islam.

This is exactly what Obama has done...

Be sure to listen to the entirety of the youtube.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23598650

There is ONE thing Muslims are NOT allowed to lie about.

Obama says he is Christian.

Ask the man if he is a BAPTIZED BELIEVER in Jesus Christ!

He is NOT allowed to answer that with a yes or Allah will damn him to hell!

Go ahead! Ask him!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16084906
Australia
10/10/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

"Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

[link to www.wnd.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25223854

U dumbass Americans. The Muslims worship the same god as the Jews and Christians. So you are a Christian nation but are against God? Wonder why your country is going down the toilet?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9258462
United States
10/10/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Strange that an antichrist spirit would rise up and operate through shills on this thread. Never would have expected it!

lolsign rofl shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25293291
Croatia
10/10/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama-Denver-Murals
[link to diaconspiracyfiles.com]
niphtrique

Netherlands
10/10/2012 03:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
There is ONE thing Muslims are NOT allowed to lie about.

Obama says he is Christian.

Ask the man if he is a BAPTIZED BELIEVER in Jesus Christ!

He is NOT allowed to answer that with a yes or Allah will damn him to hell!

Go ahead! Ask him!!!
 Quoting: Miggy

This is a conspiracy website.

Many here will believe any lie as long as it suits them.

Obvious facts are simply ignored.

Well, who needs facts if you have opinions?

Last Edited by niphtrique on 10/10/2012 03:41 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
AHEM!

Thread: An American Gorbachev Will Destroy America

"Sheik Muhammad Abu Al-Qat': That's not the issue. We say that Allah willing, within 20 to 12 years, America will collapse. This won't happen as a result of war. Not at all. Allah will send to America an American Gorbachev, from within. Gorbachev, who brought about the USSR collapse, was one of them. Everybody knows this story. An American Gorbachev will surface in America, and he will destroy this empire."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3584790
France
10/10/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the kind of thread that just lowers even more the credibility of GLP as a conspiracy board...
The Islamic testimony of faith is NOT written on his ring.
There are so many things that one could point out in order to critize Obama so stop sreading lies and focus on facts.
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22160540

That's HYSTERICAL, AC!

Thanks for the laugh.

1rof1

0972 Muslim Gold Plated Allah Islamic Ring Islam Prayer Sterling Silver 925 Jewelry
Price: $26.69
cmoG530

User ID: 23335059
United States
10/10/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

"Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no God except Allah.”

[link to www.wnd.com]

U dumbass Americans. The Muslims worship the same god as the Jews and Christians. So you are a Christian nation but are against God? Wonder why your country is going down the toilet?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16084906

There's no way that you could have read both books and come to such conclusion. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is nowhere near allah.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23508092
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Who cares?
So what do you think that every president should follow the christian god?
Our founding fathers weren't all christian.
So he lied?
Name me one politician who hasn't.
I could care less if he worshiped the easter bunny as long as he did his job but then again he is only a pawn for the puppet masters.....
Religion and politics SHOULD be separate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21037010

Under that religion, they cannot be seperate. That is not a possibility or you are not a muslim.

Please, just look at all the money gone to the people who intend to kill us all - from all our govts. This is not gonna end up well.
Karl Rove owns Romney
User ID: 893875
United States
Report Abusive Post
LOOK AT THE SHILLING. Change subject when proven to be a shill operation... Allah is the word for God in arabic. Not just Islam. So yeah Allah is the same God of Jews and Christians. So go join the westboro church and spread more disinfo
I Ban Thee

User ID: 21926529
United States
10/10/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
ohappy
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23840993

Hey, where can I get a GIANT BOBBLE HEAD ROMNEY?

I want TWIN BOBBLEHEADS!
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where have you BEEN ?

Don't you think it's the male Pakistani roommate that he was married to ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1222180

I doubt he was married to him but he's definitely in to men.

And I've believed for a long time he's HIV positive.
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
And herein lies the single most important reason why the birth issue is important. Divided loyalties! I do NOT want a president making decisions for my country when his loyalties are with another country! Are we really that stupid to vote him back into the People's House?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24334890

Absolutely. Ask any of his worshipers.

At this point I consider them just as dangerous as he is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOOK AT THE SHILLING. Change subject when proven to be a shill operation... Allah is the word for God in arabic. Not just Islam. So yeah Allah is the same God of Jews and Christians. So go join the westboro church and spread more disinfo
 Quoting: Karl Rove owns Romney 893875

whatever shillmeister

That's Myth #3. You've been BUSTED

[link to www.studytoanswer.net]

More in an easy to read PDF file:

[link to www.ankerberg.com]
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16084906

Hey, buddy!

Don't lump us Christians in with Allah.

OUR God doesn't tell us to go around the world lopping people's heads off!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25295191
Germany
10/10/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bombshell?? Thought it was common knowledge he is a Moslem Marxist Kenyan, dictator CIA asset?? No?? Yes??

Obamney or Rombambo don't matter they both serve Satan loving banker scumbags
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

You forgot he´s also homosexual, so:

"Moslem Marxist Kenyan, "di*k sucking" dictator CIA asset"
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
My mom was born a Muslim. My father was a Baptist Minister. My father died when I was an infant so he had no direct involvement with my life (nor did his family). I was raised mostly with Arab Muslim foods and tradition. However, I have always considered myself a Christian. So there is not necessarily a correlation.
 Quoting: TraderRob

Oh, Lord-y.

Bless your poor heart!

Identity-crisis, much?

tounge
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
10/10/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Marxist Muslim.

Seriously tell me something that would be worse then that for America? Hell I'd even take a French Nazi over a Marxist Muslim.

Last Edited by l3ol3o on 10/10/2012 03:52 AM
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Riiiiiiiight. If he lied and he was a protestant, not a christian, you wouldn't give a fuck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25280988

God help us.
niphtrique

Netherlands
10/10/2012 03:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
whatever shillmeister

That's Myth #3. You've been BUSTED

[link to www.studytoanswer.net]

More in an easy to read PDF file:

[link to www.ankerberg.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9258462

I recommend Wikipedia, subject Allah.

Allah was the supreme deity of the pagan Meccan pantheon. God claimed this name, and denied the existence of other Gods.

But who needs facts, if you have opinions and webpages supporting them.

The Quran is much like the Old Testament. Similar brutality, so likely God is behind this book too.

Last Edited by niphtrique on 10/10/2012 04:01 AM
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Marxist Muslim.

Seriously tell me something that would be worse then that for America? Hell I'd even take a French Nazi over a Marxist Muslim.
 Quoting: l3ol3o

l30l30,

I find your signature fascinating. Can you share what your screen name means?

Thanks, Miggy

hf
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
he just gets creepier and creepier
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16800654

Of course he does.

He's Satan.
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a POLITICAL Muslim, not a religious one. With over a billion Muslims on this earth, there are all kinds of Muslims.

Since Obama is lazy, he doesn't have a well formed political philosophy. He takes a little from here, a little from there and doesn't realize what a contradictory mess he has made.

Vote Mormon. Not Muslim.
Miggy

United States
10/10/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe he is the "antichrist" because in the Bible it say the "antichrist" would bring world peace and that everyone would marvel at his works. Which is pretty much the opposite of what obama has done. Now as far as "the false prophet" is concerned, he is a much better canidate because it says in the Bible that "the false prophet" would rise to powerin the last days and play a important role in having mandkind to worship the "antichrist"!
 Quoting: crawdady 21069764

I'll give you that he could be the false prophet. If that's the case I believe Jordan's King A is the A/C.

But keep in mind that Obama has TONS of devout followers that swill and faint at the sight of him AND can anyone yet explain why he was given the Nobel PEACE Prize?!

There are many people who are STILL gonna support this atrocity even after reading this new piece of information about the ring.

GLP