Flat screens and mind control

ZeuZ

User ID: 11477032
United States
10/10/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Flat screens and mind control
They use facebook and google to control and monitor us. The real danger is TUBE TELEVISIONS. GET RID OF THEM NOW!!!! I'm 100% certain they cause cancer. Take it apart and see for yourself. The digital signal can be used to create frequencies which can be used for mind control or destructive purposes like an EMP.
Eat, drink, and be merry,
for tomorrow,
you may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
10/10/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Best mind control technique of all time.......

Make the observer laugh then hit them with a commercial to program them.

Just like stopping a person midway in their signature. Their brain is open to suggestion for 2-3 seconds. I've convinced many people many silly things, even women.....some had boy friends.....oh well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16064363
United States
10/10/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand all of what's been explained in this thread, but it is interesting. I wish I wasn't so dumb.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25109150
United States
10/10/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my theory:

I'm a computer tech. Sometimes I notice weird things, other than people complaining that IE is slow when they have 20 toolbars and add-ons...then suddendly install google chrome and all is well and proceed to say that IE sucks when in reality they're the ones that suck. But I digress.

In '04, technology was more advanced than it is now. Laptops had a better screens, with full 24 bit color resolution, which had 8 bit color for each of the color channels. This enabled it to display 16.7 million colors, and as a result there was no need for an early 90's technology called dithering to be used to prevent the screen from pixelation due to lack of ability to display a separate color for each pixel. Dithering is a random scattering or movement of pixels to simulate the presence of a greater ability to display color.

But when Windows 7 came out, all of a sudden we forgot how to make a good display, and instead of advancing on to 12 bits per color channel we had to step backwards to six bits per color channel because we just could not produce a video chip for an LCD screen that could do it anymore.

There is one exception to this: And that is Apple. Oh guess what? Steve Jobs is dead. Wonder why? They have awesome screens btw.

Anyway,

They use dithering to control ur mind!! O_O!

Only in windows though.

Why would they willfully choose to have all displays take a quantum leap backwards (in this case approximately 12 years) when there was no economic reason to do it? LCD technology is old now, there is no reason to be stuck in the last century with it, unless, of course, you wanted to make an excuse and provide a venue through which a mind control effect could be added to any online content or offline program.

Oh hey, remember when everyone was illegaly forced to switch to digital television? Totally relevant.

/end rant
 Quoting: flashlight

no doubt so

my t.v. programming was flickering non stop during a show last week

time to turn the sucker off

no news is good news for sure
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21360885
United States
10/10/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
this OP is alive. nice job handling the govt shills. you should -- OP look to enhance your abilities and learn how to cast energies back on them when they cross you with lies. some of us have found the internet to be very helpful at teaching these lying zombies about the Matrix and reality. suffering is the only thing they will understand. they are nothing without their skin. oh, and that lying worm in their mouth. dust to dust. --traitors have no allies either way. good or evil, ever how much the English language can describe such a thing.
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/10/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
first time i've seen an OP flame those that agree.....

norespect
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
flashlight  (OP)

User ID: 3367996
United States
10/10/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
But would you mind expanding on what the last sentence above means in layman's terms for those of us in the dark on this subject as a whole? (hope this question even makes sense lol)
 Quoting: goldielucks

Sure. They design things cheaply so they fail in a short amount of time, forcing you to keep buying new things. :)
I am a disciple of my mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1952608
China
10/10/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would this control or guide us???? Srsly?!!!

Lrn about subliminal messaging for one!

This example u give smells of shill.

Call me a fucking shill, you obnoxious cunt? You still haven't described exactly how a pattern of DOTS will convey a message, subliminal or otherwise.

You can't just throw a bunch of buzz words in the air and expect everyone to just trust you. Come on, fucker, EXPLAIN IT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610727

O NO did i hit a nerve you government CIA shill! Ever hear of hypnosis? I would start there, you stupid cocksucker.

what are you talking about?

You are the stupid one...

You start a thread and cant explain your statements.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16069571
United States
10/10/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my theory:

I'm a computer tech. Sometimes I notice weird things, other than people complaining that IE is slow when they have 20 toolbars and add-ons...then suddendly install google chrome and all is well and proceed to say that IE sucks when in reality they're the ones that suck. But I digress.

In '04, technology was more advanced than it is now. Laptops had a better screens, with full 24 bit color resolution, which had 8 bit color for each of the color channels. This enabled it to display 16.7 million colors, and as a result there was no need for an early 90's technology called dithering to be used to prevent the screen from pixelation due to lack of ability to display a separate color for each pixel. Dithering is a random scattering or movement of pixels to simulate the presence of a greater ability to display color.

But when Windows 7 came out, all of a sudden we forgot how to make a good display, and instead of advancing on to 12 bits per color channel we had to step backwards to six bits per color channel because we just could not produce a video chip for an LCD screen that could do it anymore.

There is one exception to this: And that is Apple. Oh guess what? Steve Jobs is dead. Wonder why? They have awesome screens btw.

Anyway,

Only in windows though.

Why would they willfully choose to have all displays take a quantum leap backwards (in this case approximately 12 years) when there was no economic reason to do it? LCD technology is old now, there is no reason to be stuck in the last century with it, unless, of course, you wanted to make an excuse and provide a venue through which a mind control effect could be added to any online content or offline program.

Oh hey, remember when everyone was illegaly forced to switch to digital television? Totally relevant.

/end rant

coming from a software engineer I have a hard time believing you posted this.
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
10/10/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
But would you mind expanding on what the last sentence above means in layman's terms for those of us in the dark on this subject as a whole? (hope this question even makes sense lol)
 Quoting: goldielucks

Sure. They design things cheaply so they fail in a short amount of time, forcing you to keep buying new things. :)

Thank you hf
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
How would this control or guide us???? Srsly?!!!

Lrn about subliminal messaging for one!

This example u give smells of shill.

Call me a fucking shill, you obnoxious cunt? You still haven't described exactly how a pattern of DOTS will convey a message, subliminal or otherwise.

You can't just throw a bunch of buzz words in the air and expect everyone to just trust you. Come on, fucker, EXPLAIN IT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610727

O NO did i hit a nerve you government CIA shill! Ever hear of hypnosis? I would start there, you stupid cocksucker.

what are you talking about?

You are the stupid one...

You start a thread and cant explain your statements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1952608

[link to www.youtube.com]
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
coming from a software engineer I have a hard time believing you posted this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16069571

You're right. It was my evil twin!

agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20898323
United States
10/10/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my theory:

Anyway,

Only in windows though.

/end rant

an LCD pixel contains 3 colors- RGB, and they turn accordingly. THey are not single color.
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
this OP is alive. nice job handling the govt shills. you should -- OP look to enhance your abilities and learn how to cast energies back on them when they cross you with lies. some of us have found the internet to be very helpful at teaching these lying zombies about the Matrix and reality. suffering is the only thing they will understand. they are nothing without their skin. oh, and that lying worm in their mouth. dust to dust. --traitors have no allies either way. good or evil, ever how much the English language can describe such a thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21360885

Interesting...Do you have any resources that you can link that may be of help?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18009353
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, if I get it right, the only lethal combination in this one is Windows 7 + LCD screen? Man, I've been using Windows 7 ever since it came out, my computer is plugged into 40" Bravia LCD. I have been browsing this and other conspiracy forums for years. I don't watch TV, apart from few games of Euro or World Cup in football. No news, no tv shows. Occasional DVD to say wow at the more and more advanced graphics used for special fx. I tend to question everything I find out from the digital world. GLP has some sick stories posted. Some of the people who post them should definitely talk to Frank. I play some PS3 games(sport, no violence) . I have fake FB account. Android phone. And a fake Google account. Two actually.
And then, there's another side. I fucking hate the whole system. I'm financially autistic, I have no budgeting skills whatsoever. I don't believe any politicians. Opposition in politics was created for illusive purposes. And to divide us. And we're being constantly reassured that some people are worse than others, that there are equal and more equal, religious beliefs and religious fanatics, that your sexual preference defines your personal values. To create conflicts. Two political parties that represent two sides of the same flag - money. Weapons industry, no comments if you look at what it could be spent on. Pharmaceutics - poison, mostly.Toxic foods, yes, I'm aware of them. We're being poisoned, slowly. There is alternative power. And it's free. As everything on this planet should be. We were born under the same one Sun and therefore we should all share equally all the available resources surrounding us, given to us by mother Earth. We don't need passports. We don't need money. Only weapons we need should be kept deep underground or in the orbit of our planet, just in case of interplanetary war. There is enough for everyone, just not everyone thinks they have enough. And I could go on and on and on... In other words, I feel like I'm waiting for the masses to wake the fuck up and be like "ffs finally, wipe your eyes and let's build it all from the scratch, this shit sucks."

So, how did I survive the massive hypnosis? Doesn't work on everyone? Or not everyone is a target? I should definitely be a target, browsing conspiracy websites, no proxy, freeware antivir and firewall, etc. Average Joe you might say. Well very fucking aware average Joe. No dithering shit will mess my brain up. I tell you what. Roll one, smoke one, chillax.

P.S. If I were to point to a hypnotic device for morons, it would definitely be the all-mighty-super-hipster-one-button-idiot-proof iWhatever. No offence.

Peace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21306062
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, if I get it right, the only lethal combination in this one is Windows 7 + LCD screen? Man, I've been using Windows 7 ever since it came out, my computer is plugged into 40" Bravia LCD. I have been browsing this and other conspiracy forums for years. I don't watch TV, apart from few games of Euro or World Cup in football. No news, no tv shows. Occasional DVD to say wow at the more and more advanced graphics used for special fx. I tend to question everything I find out from the digital world. GLP has some sick stories posted. Some of the people who post them should definitely talk to Frank. I play some PS3 games(sport, no violence) . I have fake FB account. Android phone. And a fake Google account. Two actually.
And then, there's another side. I fucking hate the whole system. I'm financially autistic, I have no budgeting skills whatsoever. I don't believe any politicians. Opposition in politics was created for illusive purposes. And to divide us. And we're being constantly reassured that some people are worse than others, that there are equal and more equal, religious beliefs and religious fanatics, that your sexual preference defines your personal values. To create conflicts. Two political parties that represent two sides of the same flag - money. Weapons industry, no comments if you look at what it could be spent on. Pharmaceutics - poison, mostly.Toxic foods, yes, I'm aware of them. We're being poisoned, slowly. There is alternative power. And it's free. As everything on this planet should be. We were born under the same one Sun and therefore we should all share equally all the available resources surrounding us, given to us by mother Earth. We don't need passports. We don't need money. Only weapons we need should be kept deep underground or in the orbit of our planet, just in case of interplanetary war. There is enough for everyone, just not everyone thinks they have enough. And I could go on and on and on... In other words, I feel like I'm waiting for the masses to wake the fuck up and be like "ffs finally, wipe your eyes and let's build it all from the scratch, this shit sucks."

So, how did I survive the massive hypnosis? Doesn't work on everyone? Or not everyone is a target? I should definitely be a target, browsing conspiracy websites, no proxy, freeware antivir and firewall, etc. Average Joe you might say. Well very fucking aware average Joe. No dithering shit will mess my brain up. I tell you what. Roll one, smoke one, chillax.

P.S. If I were to point to a hypnotic device for morons, it would definitely be the all-mighty-super-hipster-one-button-idiot-proof iWhatever. No offence.

Peace.
 Quoting: Echo3012

Indeed the combo is win7 + non-apple LCD. Cool story btw, you and I think a lot alike.

The subliminal messaging is for another breed of humans, not us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23356020
United States
10/10/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow 74 views in like 15 mins. no replies. makes one wonder wtf is up?

Paranoid maybe?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

gnosis. the real gnosis, not the co opted esoteric meaning to confuse. so i suggest nothing to read. only intuitive thought, remembering. you seem to be one, as others, just keep going. they will use these monkeys and situations to thwart your remembering. fuck them, they are already dead. if they cross you, then -- this is hard for some to understand -- the daemons will follow your commands, and pay them a little visit to gain your energy back that they stole from you with their lies and agitation. the sell outs have no allies. money is loosh energy representing currency to walk in types, or familiars. they are just slaves that live in mansions that always need to produce or be devoured. the energies they serve are like sharks waiting to eat them when any reason to do so presents itself. you are what intrigues Saturn, not a traitor or virus. evil fully understand evil, it does not need a lesson in that. this is all storylines playing out for their learning and entertainment, not a grey haired Mason or pop star -- that is food. Marked chattel. do not let the food agitate you with clothes and images of parties and credit cards. please. that is losing its effectiveness already.
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

gnosis. the real gnosis, not the co opted esoteric meaning to confuse. so i suggest nothing to read. only intuitive thought, remembering. you seem to be one, as others, just keep going. they will use these monkeys and situations to thwart your remembering. fuck them, they are already dead. if they cross you, then -- this is hard for some to understand -- the daemons will follow your commands, and pay them a little visit to gain your energy back that they stole from you with their lies and agitation. the sell outs have no allies. money is loosh energy representing currency to walk in types, or familiars. they are just slaves that live in mansions that always need to produce or be devoured. the energies they serve are like sharks waiting to eat them when any reason to do so presents itself. you are what intrigues Saturn, not a traitor or virus. evil fully understand evil, it does not need a lesson in that. this is all storylines playing out for their learning and entertainment, not a grey haired Mason or pop star -- that is food. Marked chattel. do not let the food agitate you with clothes and images of parties and credit cards. please. that is losing its effectiveness already.

www.theforbiddenreligion.com ? I am a student of the Nag Hammadi texts and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I understand all that you're saying and am aware of that reality....But as far as the actual application of energy, I'm in the dark.

I do meditate and move energy with Tai-Chi if that's a starting point.

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/10/2012 10:23 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5248308
United States
10/10/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

What programming is being installed subliminally? You, an IT, would be able to decode and extract, no?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25216007
United States
10/10/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I quoted this from a LED LCD customer

Extremely interesting read. After my old Dell 2209WA became defective, I tried to find a new monitor I could use. To my surprise, I have found out that the modern LED monitors are extremely unpleasant to look at, and I started to look for the source of the problem. It seems that all the flickers PWM and temporal dithering introduce to a computer screen is very harmful for the neural system - at least in case of sensitive people, and long-term.

Do you have a similar experience?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25268896

I don't know about the monitors themselves displaying messages to the subconscious mind, (I know the old CRTs flicker rate drove me insane. The LCD flat screens saved me) I did read about some questions concerning the differences between broadcast rates in Analog and digital.

Apparently, (and I don't have the number) there only needs to be a certain number of frames per second projected for our brains to detect a smooth flow of data - such as a movie. Analog transmission of data was more than adequate to accomplish this. The move to digital enabled more images per second to be relayed then ever before. The question was asked if our brains only require X amount of images to be relayed, then what is being put in between the "frames" that is being fed directly into our subconscious. I may have used the wrong lingo as I'm not an expert, just relaying broken pieces of something I read about a couple years a that stuck with me.

The fact that our govt thought that everyone needed to be able to enjoy the full digital experience so much that they underwrote the whole changeover apparently, surly got my spidie senses tingling.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1063144

I was under the impression that the govt wanted to free up the analog stations to use for other (Military) Type operations so this is why they took us all off of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18009353
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

Indeed the combo is win7 + non-apple LCD. Cool story btw, you and I think a lot alike.

Just a quick question: Have you had any vision impairment during your childhood? Like squint maybe? For example - stereograms. I had a sight failure as a child and as a result I cannot read stereograms. Or watch 3D movies. During the time when my brain was suppose to learn the vision depth perception my eyes simply did not allow this to happen. Maybe that is the problem/solution? Just guessing here.
Peace
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

Just a quick question: Have you had any vision impairment during your childhood? Like squint maybe? For example - stereograms. I had a sight failure as a child and as a result I cannot read stereograms. Or watch 3D movies. During the time when my brain was suppose to learn the vision depth perception my eyes simply did not allow this to happen. Maybe that is the problem/solution? Just guessing here.
Peace

Wow I never thought of that. This might be the achille's heel of this type of programming. I've had eye correction since around junior high or so.
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

What programming is being installed subliminally? You, an IT, would be able to decode and extract, no?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5248308

Sort of. If you look at your screen from an angle on certain popular web sites, like popular news sites you see snow where there shouldn't be any.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25149280
United States
10/10/2012 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Steve Jobs is dead because of this. Major issue btw.

You are a fucking dick. Why don't you back the fuck off!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

www.theforbiddenreligion.com ? I am a student of the Nag Hammadi texts and the Dead Sea Scrolls.

I understand all that you're saying and am aware of that reality....But as far as the actual application of energy, I'm in the dark.

go to the real archon 8th level thread, if you must read. many supposed gnostic web sites are like religions, meant to conceal the fact Sophia is the Baphomet, the opposing corporation to Saturn, or the imposter god. many websites -- like new age and Ashtar command want to push Sophia worship. some even claim to be the Sophia. and be weary of being with The One. gnosis sees past the lies, no matter how they are thrown. also, the body and world are interpreted signals, so who cares what they do with those signals? be you, be spirit. that is longevity.
flashlight  (OP)

United States
10/10/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

go to the real archon 8th level thread, if you must read. many supposed gnostic web sites are like religions, meant to conceal the fact Sophia is the Baphomet, the opposing corporation to Saturn, or the imposter god. many websites -- like new age and Ashtar command want to push Sophia worship. some even claim to be the Sophia. and be weary of being with The One. gnosis sees past the lies, no matter how they are thrown. also, the body and world are interpreted signals, so who cares what they do with those signals? be you, be spirit. that is longevity.

It's funny that you say that; that thread is what brought me to this website to begin with. I'm aware of the connection of Saturn to the Demiurge, but what you said concerning the Sophia is news to me. Thank you :)

Last Edited by flashlight on 10/10/2012 10:46 AM
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/10/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's true.. if you put your manhood onto a desk.. and drop a flat screen at terminal velocity.. you will see 3-d objects that won't physical be there... just sayin'.....

go the commodore 64.......
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10777137
United States
10/10/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mind control started with radio.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17544037

War of the Worlds

GLP