Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 709,095
Pageviews Today: 1,234,890Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 8,224
12:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

How BP and the LA Sinkhole will DESTROY SEVEN STATES.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9069073
United States
10/09/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
How BP and the LA Sinkhole will DESTROY SEVEN STATES.
This has nothing to do with the New Madrid fault. It has all to do with BP, the Louisiana Sinkhole, and why they drowned Matt Simmons in his hot tub.

I found this posted in the comments of an article from an unmentionable site, and thought it so important, it had to go on GLP. Here goes:

Heads up. The Salt Dome disaster is now admittedly NOT just the salt dome, but is the entire Mississippi Aluvial Aquafer. Go here enenews.com for backstories, particularly from 10/8/12. Read my comments in the comments section.

Seven states are potential blow out areas for the methane and butane (Simmons, 2010 Some say he was assassinated because he SAID this would happen.) that has pushed past fractured limestone and now is bubbling up, some say all the way to the St. Lawrence Seaway, but definately 80 miles north in the Lake Peigneur area…site of a sinkhole that decades ago took down many barges into a maelstrom!

Officials admitted that if the bottom of the Bayou Corne salt dome sink hole had been breached, there was nothing that could be done. Then they said it had been breached. Then they said an “unknown gas” (??? ‘scuse me? After this started the first week in August they don’t know the what the gas is? Well, er, of course they do!) was in the acquafer…not the drinking water…but in the aquafer, which is the Mississippi Aluvial Acqufer.

The only upside to this disaster (the only if is how BIG the disaster will be) is that eventually it may have happened anyway, but…has most likely been caused now by this… the boring through what some say was the earth’s mantle in the New Horizon rig disaster… and then, the subsequent slowing of the gulf stream waters, which then accelerated the melt of the mega-methane pocket under the gulf and then shooting its toxic, flammable gases up the Mississippi aluvial plane.

It has been stated that anything above 75 psi WILL cause a massive explosion of toxic gases…whether they ignite in a fireball or not. SO…things may NOT BE AS THEY SEEM.

It may be the case that the FEMA coffins, the 1.6 Rounds of Ammunitions ordered by the DHS, et al are not exactly how you may have viewed them.
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
10/09/2012 10:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: How BP and the LA Sinkhole will DESTROY SEVEN STATES.
oh shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1266493
United States
10/09/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh shit
 Quoting: G3

I could not have said anything more perfect.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21919315
United States
10/09/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/09/2012 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
always asked for Mississippi in thread:

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand

I guess my thoughts were right after all...
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15138903
United States
10/09/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the 7 states are?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the 7 states are?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15138903

Get a map. I didn't write the article.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253224
United States
10/09/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the salt dome collapsed/exploded what would that do to the worlds sea level?
Lazurak

User ID: 13729779
United States
10/09/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I have a very interesting CD jacket of a band that I like that would interest you...and this subject. I will labor to post it up here for you. Give me a few.

The band is Trash Talk, the album is self produced off their label at the time and called Dig.

Here are the lyrics to the song Dig. =)

For years and years we had been groomed to be a polished product in a doomed society.
We built the empire.
For years and years we have been kicked below the surface, dragged above, and kicked down again.
Erase the empire.

We prayed for fire but never did see a single spark.Keep digging.
Five hundred years without light only means that we can see in the dark.Keep digging.
Dark. Dark.
Were the tunnels

Last Edited by Lazurak on 10/09/2012 10:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I have a very interesting CD jacket of a band that I like that would interest you...and this subject. I will labor to post it up here for you. Give me a few.
 Quoting: Lazurak

Please do for all of us
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
pin please?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273076
United States
10/09/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the 7 states are?

Get a map. I didn't write the article.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9069073

What article?
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 9175077
United States
10/09/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like 11 states affected, not 7.

[link to water.usgs.gov]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to water.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

bump PINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
and the 7 states are?

I did not write the post, so I don't know. But maybe we can work it out. Who knows, maybe it will be less, maybe more. Maybe this will do something to the New Madrid Fault so it gets worse.

At least:

Louisiana
Mississippi
Arkansas
Tennessee
Missouri

Parts of?
Oklahoma?
Kentucky?
Illinois?
Texas?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to water.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: Let Freedom Ring

Wow.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 3539589
United States
10/09/2012 11:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
From all of the maps I have seen and reports I have read, there seems a very good possibility that this is true.

A few days ago, I went to a government site to study "undiscovered" reserves. The entire region is sitting on these reserves.

See one MAP of these states on page 4:

Executive Summary—2002 Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources of the Cretaceous Travis Peak and Hosston Formations, Jurassic Smackover Interior Salt Basins Total Petroleum System, in the East Texas Basin and Louisiana-Mississippi Salt Basins Provinces

[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Just a few more:

Petroleum Systems and Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas, Navarro and Taylor Groups, Western Gulf Province, Texas
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources of the Black Warrior Basin Province, Alabama and Mississippi
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Petroleum Systems and Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas, Navarro and Taylor Groups, Western Gulf Province, Texas
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Relative Uncertainty of Conventional Natural Gas Plays in the Gulf Coast Region
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

The entire collection can be found at:
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

especially: [link to pubs.usgs.gov]
===========================================================

It is all very disconcerting.

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 10/09/2012 11:10 PM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United States
10/09/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
From all of the maps I have seen and reports I have read, there seems a very good possibility that this is true.

A few days ago, I went to a government site to study "undiscovered" reserves. The entire region is sitting on these reserves.

See ]one MAP of these states on page 4:

Executive Summary—2002 Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources of the Cretaceous Travis Peak and Hosston Formations, Jurassic Smackover Interior Salt Basins Total Petroleum System, in the East Texas Basin and Louisiana-Mississippi Salt Basins Provinces

[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Just a few more:

[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas Resources of the Black Warrior Basin Province, Alabama and Mississippi
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

Relative Uncertainty of Conventional Natural Gas Plays in the Gulf Coast Region
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

The entire collection can be found at:
[link to pubs.usgs.gov]

especially: [link to pubs.usgs.gov]
===========================================================

It is all very disconcerting.
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

bumpbumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25267086
United States
10/09/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
This site has the map of the Mississippi River Valley alluvial aquifer

[link to water.usgs.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2911653
United States
10/09/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Alright if you could please try and answer my two questions.

1. What does this mean for the city of New Orleans?

2. What kind of timeframe are wee looking at here? EToE? (estimated time of explosion)
Lazurak

User ID: 13729779
United States
10/09/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
HERES DEM PICS AS PROMISED

This is the back of the Jacket

IMAGE ( [link to img.photobucket.com] )

This is inside, behind the CD tray...obviously.

I've owned this for several years and I noticed this only a couple months ago. Interesting none the least. I firmly do not believe in coincidence.

Heres a Cute cat to lighten the mood.

Last Edited by Lazurak on 10/09/2012 11:24 PM
warriorsbond

User ID: 24395869
United States
10/09/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This has nothing to do with the New Madrid fault. It has all to do with BP, the Louisiana Sinkhole, and why they drowned Matt Simmons in his hot tub.

I found this posted in the comments of an article from an unmentionable site, and thought it so important, it had to go on GLP. Here goes:

Heads up. The Salt Dome disaster is now admittedly NOT just the salt dome, but is the entire Mississippi Aluvial Aquafer. Go here enenews.com for backstories, particularly from 10/8/12. Read my comments in the comments section.

Seven states are potential blow out areas for the methane and butane (Simmons, 2010 Some say he was assassinated because he SAID this would happen.) that has pushed past fractured limestone and now is bubbling up, some say all the way to the St. Lawrence Seaway, but definately 80 miles north in the Lake Peigneur area…site of a sinkhole that decades ago took down many barges into a maelstrom!

Officials admitted that if the bottom of the Bayou Corne salt dome sink hole had been breached, there was nothing that could be done. Then they said it had been breached. Then they said an “unknown gas” (??? ‘scuse me? After this started the first week in August they don’t know the what the gas is? Well, er, of course they do!) was in the acquafer…not the drinking water…but in the aquafer, which is the Mississippi Aluvial Acqufer.

The only upside to this disaster (the only if is how BIG the disaster will be) is that eventually it may have happened anyway, but…has most likely been caused now by this… the boring through what some say was the earth’s mantle in the New Horizon rig disaster… and then, the subsequent slowing of the gulf stream waters, which then accelerated the melt of the mega-methane pocket under the gulf and then shooting its toxic, flammable gases up the Mississippi aluvial plane.

It has been stated that anything above 75 psi WILL cause a massive explosion of toxic gases…whether they ignite in a fireball or not. SO…things may NOT BE AS THEY SEEM.

It may be the case that the FEMA coffins, the 1.6 Rounds of Ammunitions ordered by the DHS, et al are not exactly how you may have viewed them.

so are the states going to be evacd on the 33 degree parallel? I been saying for years they been trying to evac it for their supposed trade. looking at the parallel on wiki shows the countries we are in and have been in and have not yet like syria. sighs.
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
10/09/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.redorbit.com]

Found this very interesting for those who ponder the energy, density, and current possible anomalies of black holes!

It also seems that new black holes are popping up unexpectedly,hmmmmmm!

[link to www.redorbit.com]
 Quoting: shadasonic

always asked for Mississippi in thread:

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand

I guess my thoughts were right after all...
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

Seems so snake,this is going to be a bad event. Things are going to be crazy in a couple weeks,people need to be ready. War,Sun,this ,and quake uptick, by november we'll be in crazyville!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24859396
United States
10/09/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
No big loss regarding the states involved.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

so are the states going to be evacd on the 33 degree parallel? I been saying for years they been trying to evac it for their supposed trade. looking at the parallel on wiki shows the countries we are in and have been in and have not yet like syria. sighs.
 Quoting: warriorsbond

Wtf would they be evacuated....its all in the plans...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24859396

lol fuck you dude, I live in La and you are more likely some scumbag fucktard to have some kind of comment like that
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24611453
United States
10/09/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
vedy interessant!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24611453
United States
10/09/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a feeling a long time ago that the salt domes were going to be breached with the BP/HAARP fiasco.

And ON PURPOSE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24859396
United States
10/09/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol fuck you dude, I live in La and you are more likely some scumbag fucktard to have some kind of comment like that
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21919315

Meh, I am both of those things, but nevertheless..

Those are all the states my state has to fucking subsidize. You people are fucking leeches.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24917207
United States
10/09/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

flipoff

GLP