I need help with superscabies

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1290057
United States
10/09/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I need help with superscabies
We have had scabies for four months and they are only getting worse.

We have gone to the docs and no help what so ever.

We have used permithrin,ivermectin,sulfur,borax,peroxide and everything else you could think of, nothing works

I have cleaned the house until the paint is coming off the walls,everything is bleached and discoloured.

I think we have a new superbug, the damn things are resistant to all medicines.

Please help anyone with knowledge of these things, please comment.

Like cowboy bob says "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all" So keep your wise ass comments to yourself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20757663
United States
10/09/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I need help with superscabies
that's some bad shit....takes along time to rid them gone, just keep using the lotion eventually they will go away, may take a month or two.
This is not bullshit
User ID: 12590020
Mexico
10/09/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The CIA plants these on dissenters to stifle their efforts. If you have any political activities you do, or are in any way societally influential in a way that maintains the OLD america, you may be targeted.

scabies are supposed to be invisibly small. But the mega scabies actually are big enough to be barely seen. You ought to be able to photograph them with a decent pocket camera set to the macro setting, and focusing as close as you can.

I got nailed by these, and flea and tick shampoo is excellent for this, as is bleach.

Dont pay the medical community for their bullshit, go to the pet store or Wal Mart and start there, There are two types, one has permetherin and the other has dextrochloramphos, try both, if that fails try tea tree oil and if that fails get to the ocean and swim for a few consecutive hours.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/09/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
The CIA plants these on dissenters to stifle their efforts. If you have any political activities you do, or are in any way societally influential in a way that maintains the OLD america, you may be targeted.

scabies are supposed to be invisibly small. But the mega scabies actually are big enough to be barely seen. You ought to be able to photograph them with a decent pocket camera set to the macro setting, and focusing as close as you can.

I got nailed by these, and flea and tick shampoo is excellent for this, as is bleach.

Dont pay the medical community for their bullshit, go to the pet store or Wal Mart and start there, There are two types, one has permetherin and the other has dextrochloramphos, try both, if that fails try tea tree oil and if that fails get to the ocean and swim for a few consecutive hours.
 Quoting: This is not bullshit 12590020

wash all clothing in hot water and hot hot dry, even if it says not to. You may have to throw away your bed, clothes, car seats, the whole 9 yards. Your entire environment will be contaminated.
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
10/09/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to treat everyone in your household at the same time. You also have to constantly wash bedding and clothing.

Try baths in tea tree oil and even better clove oil. These are very powerful natural antibiotics so be careful, they will burn your skin.
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's funny that you say "political dissenters" because my oldlady swears we have been targeted.I don't know about that?What I do know is this form of scabies is damn near like a bioweapon.If I don't get rid of these things soon,I am going to spread them like wild fire, with any luck I will hit them back with their own weapon, cause a fuckin pandemic but at the same time I would'nt wish this on my worse enemy but at the same time I live for revenge and I got to go down swinging.

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to treat everyone in your household at the same time. You also have to constantly wash bedding and clothing.

Try baths in tea tree oil and even better clove oil. These are very powerful natural antibiotics so be careful, they will burn your skin.
 Quoting: SevenThunders
We tried it all, have spent over a thousand dollars on this shit.Clove works a little but no permanent cure.Tea tree oil is useless on these things.

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SevenThunders
Man, I do like 10 or 12 loads a day, have used bleach,alcohol,lysol and any and every thing else.Nothing seems to work.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
10/09/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's funny that you say "political dissenters" because my oldlady swears we have been targeted.I don't know about that?What I do know is this form of scabies is damn near like a bioweapon.If I don't get rid of these things soon,I am going to spread them like wild fire, with any luck I will hit them back with their own weapon, cause a fuckin pandemic but at the same time I would'nt wish this on my worse enemy but at the same time I live for revenge and I got to go down swinging.

Thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1290057

Bleach has killed these for me. The ocean is a suggestion because it is extremely hard on any parasite, and scabies need to breathe. Submerging them for hours in salt water should be lethal to them. Scabies are from the order of Arachnids, on a different branch than spiders. That is what you are dealing with, so things that would kill a spider will kill the scabies as well. Bleach really does work against these, but the procedure is a a painful burn your lungs out affair, so seek an open area that wont concentrate the fumes, soak a washcloth and go for it. This is what I used to kill them with.

These are big ones, where if you itch them and rip them out, there will be a little blood spot where they were, even if you do not break the skin. They actually burrow all the way to blood. Normal scabies do not. Normal scabies can cause people to itch themselves bloody but they do not burrow deep enough to leave a bloody hole. It will be a very small pin prick sized hole.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.

Bleach has killed these for me. The ocean is a suggestion because it is extremely hard on any parasite, and scabies need to breathe. Submerging them for hours in salt water should be lethal to them. Scabies are from the order of Arachnids, on a different branch than spiders. That is what you are dealing with, so things that would kill a spider will kill the scabies as well. Bleach really does work against these, but the procedure is a a painful burn your lungs out affair, so seek an open area that wont concentrate the fumes, soak a washcloth and go for it. This is what I used to kill them with.

These are big ones, where if you itch them and rip them out, there will be a little blood spot where they were, even if you do not break the skin. They actually burrow all the way to blood. Normal scabies do not. Normal scabies can cause people to itch themselves bloody but they do not burrow deep enough to leave a bloody hole. It will be a very small pin prick sized hole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12590020
Thanks man, but the problem I have is my baby is only 1 year old and I can't put the bleach on him, these things are vicious and prolific if left unmedicated for even a day they well breed 10 fold.
warriorsbond

User ID: 24395869
United States
10/09/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

We have used permithrin,ivermectin,sulfur,borax,peroxide and everything else you could think of, nothing works

I have cleaned the house until the paint is coming off the walls,everything is bleached and discoloured.

Like cowboy bob says "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all" So keep your wise ass comments to yourself.

[link to scabieshometreatment.com]

it says sulfer soaps work best with the diatomaceous earth. I would buy food grade from online and use it like it says on the article. however be careful to not dust it without a mask. its rather horrid on lungs if breathed in. its safe to ingest a tablespoon a day for 90 days gets rid of internal parasites and your nails and hair will grow back awesome as well. peeps think they dont have iternal stuff and even docs can say you dont have it with a sample. but the only way to know is to use it and then you see the parasites coming out days later. blech.

Sorry for your misery. This will work. and oh ya. 90 per cent or higher rubbing alchohol in a spray bottle should help with the eggs. it kills bed bugs instantly. they have not developed immunity to that yet. if it works on bed bugs and their eggs then that should do it too for scabies eggs. it for sure wont hurt and does not cost much at all.

good luck and let us know how you do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

it says sulfer soaps work best with the diatomaceous earth. I would buy food grade from online and use it like it says on the article. however be careful to not dust it without a mask. its rather horrid on lungs if breathed in. its safe to ingest a tablespoon a day for 90 days gets rid of internal parasites and your nails and hair will grow back awesome as well. peeps think they dont have iternal stuff and even docs can say you dont have it with a sample. but the only way to know is to use it and then you see the parasites coming out days later. blech.

Sorry for your misery. This will work. and oh ya. 90 per cent or higher rubbing alchohol in a spray bottle should help with the eggs. it kills bed bugs instantly. they have not developed immunity to that yet. if it works on bed bugs and their eggs then that should do it too for scabies eggs. it for sure wont hurt and does not cost much at all.

Quoting: warriorsbond
Thank you, but like I told the poster above we have a baby and I can't put all these chemicals on him, even alcohol would be to strong for his little skin.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/09/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: warriorsbond
Oh yea we tried dia earth and no help.The sulfur soap seems to just piss them off.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks every one for your help.

Seems no one really knows how to combat these fuckin critters, if I find a cure i'll share it with you.If not I will become typhoid Mary.Starting in carmel.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1935065
Costa Rica
10/10/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
neem tree oil, castor bean oil lemon oil all seem to work just put it on the infected area several times a day
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1935065
Costa Rica
10/10/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
neem tree oil, castor bean oil, lemon oil all seem to work

just apply to infected area several times a day for three days to a week if they reappear do it again
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
neem tree oil, castor bean oil, lemon oil all seem to work

just apply to infected area several times a day for three days to a week if they reappear do it again
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1935065
All 3 at the same time?I tried neem it does'nt do anything but have never tried castor oil or lemon oil, at this point our skin is getting fucked up, i'm scared to put lemon oil on.
Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
10/10/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Buy a 2 lb box of good quality sea salt (Alessi is good) (usually less than 2 bucks a box.) and pour it into a hot bath. Don't burn yourself, but try to make it hot. Be sure to dunk your head for a few minutes and then your face. It's best if you have a deep tub. Soak in it and you will literally see the little buggers float up out of your skin. Do this every evening before bed for a few days. Your skin will start clearing up almost immediately. It doesn't burn either. Actually feels great. If you don't see improvement almost immediately add about a 1/2 bottle of peroxide to the bath after that.

Continue washing your linens and clothes every day. Get some flea and tick spray with permethrin for your mattress and pillows and spray them while your sheets wash. Just be sure to keep your room ventilated while you do this. Don't soak them, just be consistent for a couple of days or until they're gone.

I tried all the meds too. None of them work. I think there is a newer resistant strain as well.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Buy a 2 lb box of good quality sea salt (Alessi is good) (usually less than 2 bucks a box.) and pour it into a hot bath. Don't burn yourself, but try to make it hot. Be sure to dunk your head for a few minutes and then your face. It's best if you have a deep tub. Soak in it and you will literally see the little buggers float up out of your skin. Do this every evening before bed for a few days. Your skin will start clearing up almost immediately. It doesn't burn either. Actually feels great. If you don't see improvement almost immediately add about a 1/2 bottle of peroxide to the bath after that.

Continue washing your linens and clothes every day. Get some flea and tick spray with permethrin for your mattress and pillows and spray them while your sheets wash. Just be sure to keep your room ventilated while you do this. Don't soak them, just be consistent for a couple of days or until they're gone.

I tried all the meds too. None of them work. I think there is a newer resistant strain as well.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10783814
Hav'nt tried that yet but i'll give it a shot.
Thank you.
SpookyWatcher
User ID: 23559912
United States
10/10/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe good old fashioned tanning beds did the trick.

Go three times a week for a month or so.

Just dont stay in long enough to give yourself skin cancer. But its defnitly better than chemicals.

Hope it helps with your particular bug. Seriosly goodluck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24927009
Thailand
10/10/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
lindane lotion 1%
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
take regular showers moron
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25281771

No shit. Do you live in a hoarder's house or what.

Have ever heard of good hygiene and cleaning the home you live in.

ffs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25033001

Ah nothing like compassion for your fellow man.

I'm pretty sure I got mine trying on clothes in a second hand store.

Or hanging out on a friend's couch.

Still not sure. But hey, it's easy to judge others and be ugly via the internets isn't it.

Hopefully you won't regret your callousness later.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe good old fashioned tanning beds did the trick.

Go three times a week for a month or so.

Just dont stay in long enough to give yourself skin cancer. But its defnitly better than chemicals.

Hope it helps with your particular bug. Seriosly goodluck.
 Quoting: SpookyWatcher 23559912
I have looked up every cure there is and it said the army used UV lights in the old days.But I can't put my 1 year old in a tanning bed, they would say I was like the tanning bed mom.
Thank you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
take regular showers moron
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25281771

No shit. Do you live in a hoarder's house or what.

Have ever heard of good hygiene and cleaning the home you live in.

ffs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25033001

Ah nothing like compassion for your fellow man.

I'm pretty sure I got mine trying on clothes in a second hand store.

Or hanging out on a friend's couch.

Still not sure. But hey, it's easy to judge others and be ugly via the internets isn't it.

Hopefully you won't regret your callousness later.
Yea I won't pay them no mind.We got ours from the motherinlaw, oh how I loathe that bitch.
SpookyWatcher
User ID: 23559912
United States
10/10/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.amazon.com]

I dont know if that little device works...

Didnt see that yu had a one year old. Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully the salt water and peroxide thing another poster stated works.

Goodluck
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.

You're welcome. I hope it works and quickly. It was a Godsend for me.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.amazon.com]

I dont know if that little device works...

Didnt see that yu had a one year old. Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully the salt water and peroxide thing another poster stated works.

Goodluck
 Quoting: SpookyWatcher 23559912
Thank you, it's 12:30 and I think i'm gonna go buy some seasalt and take a bath, my third of the day.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you.

You're welcome. I hope it works and quickly. It was a Godsend for me.
I have a question how much sea salt the whole box or a couple of cups?I just thought about using my aquarium sea salt,that shit is 13 dollars for a 2 pound box.But it well keep me from going out tonight.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used a whole box at a time.

But it didn't cost $13.00.

Then again, it would have been worth it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't know how strong aquarium salt is though.

You may be able to get by with less.

GLP