Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,159 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 311,803
Pageviews Today: 507,505Threads Today: 143Posts Today: 2,541
05:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery

0pEnLy~Gr@y
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 24442987
Australia
10/10/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery
Here is a video of Fiona's story.

A homeless, sad, firghtened little blind dog, who had lost all hope of happiness ... until ... she found a new wonderful life, earlier this year ... through "Hope For Paws" Animal Rescue organization.

[link to www.hopeforpaws.org]

[link to www.youtube.com]
~Gr@y Believer~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25283920
United States
10/10/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery
That's very nice how they helped out that dog.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1172717
United States
10/10/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery
The money they spent on that dog could have fed thousands of homeless people who have been homeless and jobless since the Great Bush-Republican Depression began.
0pEnLy~Gr@y  (OP)

User ID: 24442987
Australia
10/10/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for pinning this! thumbs

It's an awesome story.
~Gr@y Believer~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1469248
United States
10/10/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tears are streaming here. What a beautiful way to touch a life. How many of us can say the same? What memorieshave we left upon others?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23749169
United States
10/10/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was posted a few months ago. Amazing story.

Hard not to well up!
Simple_Man

User ID: 15977994
United States
10/10/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The money they spent on that dog could have fed thousands of homeless people who have been homeless and jobless since the Great Bush-Republican Depression began.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1172717

you are a sad human being
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6035998
Australia
10/10/2012 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I sure this ages ago, it's really emotional, I couldn't imagine anything worse than being lonely and lost plus blind. it makes me love my dogs even more
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25075805
Australia
10/10/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
While 1000 humans died from preventable diseases.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
10/10/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's nice to read good news every now and then. 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
10/10/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tears are streaming here. What a beautiful way to touch a life. How many of us can say the same? What memorieshave we left upon others?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1469248

The only way to help those folks is end free trade and bring those jobs back here.
Prophet.

User ID: 24797922
United States
10/10/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
<3
Prophet~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25163378
United States
10/10/2012 02:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Homeless blind dogs are cuter than homeless blind humans.

dog life > human life
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 475553
United States
10/10/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Eldad is awesome.. He does this on nearly a daily basis.. Most recent rescue was in Watts I believe. He's amazing.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not sure if he has a video of Watson yet.

[link to www.flickr.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24643310
Czechia
10/10/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Simple_Man

Well he's right unfortunately and I suspect that most people that read this with a tear in their eye will stuff down some burgers or other animals while watching.

Most people don't have the right to sympathize with animals.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yep, here is Watson.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well he's right unfortunately and I suspect that most people that read this with a tear in their eye will stuff down some burgers or other animals while watching.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24643310

There are those that help humans in need, and those who help animals in need.. And those who help both how ever they can. It's all about where your passions take you..

Help the homeless if you desire. If you feel moved by this to the help your fellow humans need, do something. Don't begrudge others their kindness in this world..
Since when is kindness a bad thing simply because it isn't the kindness you think should be happening?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sky & Apollo rescued while the Endeavour space shuttle flies over us

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25019607
United States
10/10/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

You suffer a blindness that can never be cured.

I guess the guy who just spent $1500 dollars on tickets to a football game is ok with you.

Seriously, of all the stupid crap people spend their money on, this is not on the list. If you can't feel the emotions of that dog, you probably couldn't feel the same emotions in a person , either. You would probably pretend to feel them MORE than everyone else, for sure, though.
Tangy

United States
10/10/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
applause2

u2efine
Fun-Da-Mental

User ID: 4433985
Netherlands
10/10/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
hfhfpeacehfhf
Anonymous Coward
Czechia
10/10/2012 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

There are those that help humans in need, and those who help animals in need.. And those who help both how ever they can. It's all about where your passions take you..

Help the homeless if you desire. If you feel moved by this to the help your fellow humans need, do something. Don't begrudge others their kindness in this world..
Since when is kindness a bad thing simply because it isn't the kindness you think should be happening?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475553

You're right and perhaps it was childish of me to raise the point that most "animal lovers" eat animals so they have no right to love animals.

Every good deed is one and we should indeed be applauding this.
Sir Phydeau

User ID: 22271457
United States
10/10/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool and touching story ... but I have one question ...

Since when are pets and animals "homeless"? When did we stop calling them "Strays"?

This need of the world to place pets in the same category as human beings is getting out of hand, honestly.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I used to breed dogs for good homes back in the day. I adore animals and despise those that torture or hurt them. But still, we're getting to the point to where humans are being devalued more and more each day but that toy poodle deserves "rights".

We'll be allowing them to vote and shit soon.
"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" — John M. Keynes
"The way to see by [blind] faith is to shut the eye of reason." - Benjamin Franklin
Real men keep Torah.
Knighted into the Army of Yahuwah on 10-9-10.

Dear disaffected Democrats: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our social tolerance delightful. However in exchange for this, you're going to have to find a way to be ok with people keeping their guns and more of their money.

Dear disaffected Republicans: Welcome to the Libertarian Party, we think you will find our small government economic policies to your liking. However in exchange you will have to find a way to be ok with "the gays" getting married.

Snacks are on the table, help yourself. Please introduce yourself to someone on "the other side", you might be astonished just how much you actually have in common.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
10/10/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right, because dogs in nature would eat a pure vegetarian diet, right?

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2127380
Netherlands
10/10/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297367
Germany
10/10/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice story. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297367
Germany
10/10/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Since when are pets and animals "homeless"? When did we stop calling them "Strays"?

This need of the world to place pets in the same category as human beings is getting out of hand, honestly.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I used to breed dogs for good homes back in the day. I adore animals and despise those that torture or hurt them. But still, we're getting to the point to where humans are being devalued more and more each day but that toy poodle deserves "rights".

Quoting: Sir Phydeau

Of course animals deserve rights. They are still being abused, tortured, slaughtered every second, millions of them each day. This has to stop.
Anonymous Coward
Czechia
10/10/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Right, because dogs in nature would eat a pure vegetarian diet, right?

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

No but humans do, aside from when extreme hunger strikes but they'll eat each other before starting to hunt other animals.

Does mummy know you're using her Ipad ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23917036
United States
10/10/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is this, Benji 45?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25283351
United States
10/10/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Sir Phydeau

We already let them shit

GLP