Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,098,071
Pageviews Today: 1,833,521Threads Today: 746Posts Today: 13,200
05:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25301995
Italy
10/10/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery
Here is a video of Fiona's story.

A homeless, sad, firghtened little blind dog, who had lost all hope of happiness ... until ... she found a new wonderful life, earlier this year ... through "Hope For Paws" Animal Rescue organization.

[link to www.hopeforpaws.org]

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: 0pEnLy~Gr@y

Nice story but very FAG MUSIC.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25186673
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Cool Story of a Homeless Blind Dog That Was Rescued and Got Her Vision Back Through Surgery
Sky & Apollo rescued while the Endeavour space shuttle flies over us

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475553

what 2 beautiful little dogs.
I would love to do that for a living.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18808113
United States
10/10/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
i havent cried in a good while, half my face is soaking wet right now lol.

5*

So beautiful.

This is the beauty of kindness
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11511359

Sitting here at work crying now.

Thank you , i needed that
 Quoting: <<FOCUS HARDER>>

people all over GLP crying from this...yet my wife didn't...i asked if she was human lol
 Quoting: DigitalGoodtime

Thread: Blind Dog Living in a Trash Pile Gets the Most Beautiful Rescue (Page 7)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18808113
United States
10/10/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Blind Dog Living In A Trash Pile Gets Rescued! *EMOTIONAL HAPPY ENDING!*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1055574
United States
10/10/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
The money they spent on that dog could have fed thousands of homeless people who have been homeless and jobless since the Great Bush-Republican Depression began.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1172717

you are a sad human being
 Quoting: Simple_Man

Well he's right unfortunately and I suspect that most people that read this with a tear in their eye will stuff down some burgers or other animals while watching.

Most people don't have the right to sympathize with animals.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24643310

There are those that help humans in need, and those who help animals in need.. And those who help both how ever they can. It's all about where your passions take you..

Help the homeless if you desire. If you feel moved by this to the help your fellow humans need, do something. Don't begrudge others their kindness in this world..
Since when is kindness a bad thing simply because it isn't the kindness you think should be happening?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475553

clappa

GLP