Stu
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 16666051
United States
10/10/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Department of Homeland Security using drones that look like civil aviation
As Smithsonian Magazine reported last year, "Some drones also look like conventional aircraft."

A recent encounter by a friend of mine led me to check out reports that DHS, America's own home-grown political secret police, are using drones that look like Piper Cubs and other commonly-encountered civilian aircraft.

My sources confirm that this is case. Said one, "Well hell yes they do. It took you this long to figure THAT out? They may use Predators on the border to spy on Mexicans and OTM (acronym meaning Other Than Mexican) terrorists trying to slip across but to spy in American airspace they want anonymity. They don't want you to know you're being spied on."

Said another source, "The one that I've seen looks like a Cessna 172, only about half-scale or less. . . not that you can tell that it's smaller from the ground." Adding, "they only operate from federally-controlled airstrips where the access can be restricted and they generally launch at night."

rest>

[link to sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.ca]

-Ramana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25127309
United States
10/10/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Department of Homeland Security using drones that look like civil aviation
i knew it. there was too many coincidences with the sound of them coming in tune with my thoughts for them to be just sight seers or amateur pilots.

GLP