Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,309 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 948,611
Pageviews Today: 1,730,659Threads Today: 564Posts Today: 12,659
05:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I had a Dream - England massive tsunami November - In the Dream I was reading this forum

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25237983
Italy
10/10/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I had a Dream - England massive tsunami November - In the Dream I was reading this forum
In the Dream I was reading this forum, that had threads in capital letter and the first one was about a England catastrophe, tsunami, massive flooding and the day was most likely the first half of November.
Than I was in a school, maybe British school where children were reading the newspapers and discussing the news.
Probably might be a repetition of 1906 disaster in England.
A teacher in the Dream told me there was a massive earthquake in the sea before the tsunami.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25237983
Italy
10/10/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I had a Dream - England massive tsunami November - In the Dream I was reading this forum
i mean 1607 tsunami in England...
On wikipedia I read that if this happen again, 2 nuclear plants would be' in danger, Hinkley Point and Oldbury.
lightchild_uk
Waiting for IT

User ID: 25258203
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 03:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: I had a Dream - England massive tsunami November - In the Dream I was reading this forum
Thanks OP, more recently there was this too

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Possum

User ID: 25281141
Australia
10/10/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
The scariest thing is that you dream about this site!

Water Dragon
There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
Dalai Lama
Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.
Albert Einstein
The kingdom of God is within you and all around you. It is not within buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood and you will find me. Look beneath a stone and I am there.
Stigmata
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16026864
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Contrary to what people are told we are susceptible to Tsunamis, which are not uncommon, however these are nearly always Meteorological in nature, while they are meteorological they still have the same destructive power as the ones generated from a seismic source.

For example the last MeteoTsunami to hit my neck of the woods in Southern England was the 20ft Tsunami of July 1929, which hit along the Sussex/Kent coast..

However it hit at low tide thus causing minimal damage and minimal deaths (some 6 in total) the death toll would have been far greater if it had hit at high tide.

As these are not uncommon the nuclear plants here, like Dungeness Nuclear Power plant, have a Tsunami Bund capable of withstanding a 30ft Tsunami.

So yes a Tsumani could hit England.. and Novemeber storms could produce a sizable one.
far&away

User ID: 1444889
Malta
10/10/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
mmmmm, because this boy had this dream we should be concerned.

Let's get prepared for another dream of his, maybe next it will be a wet one,......... any ideas what we do then?
“Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future...”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427499
Iceland
10/10/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing; always good to keep the dream circle open - just don't log in while in dream-time: it's a bu99er when the i.p. crashes...
Marmaduke
User ID: 20689468
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too many late nights spent on GLP methinks!
Marmaduke
User ID: 20689468
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25179124
Australia
10/10/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25179124
Australia
10/10/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25283143
China
10/10/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too many late nights spent on GLP meth inks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297243
Netherlands
10/10/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
They sure could use a whatever vacation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298254
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep taking your medication you fucking idiot, sheeesh some people were born fucking stupid nothing said on GLP never ever comes true. are you retarded somehwhat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25297243
Netherlands
10/10/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Californië in the winter here in nl with waves and then vlam everyone gone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25299013
Poland
10/10/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Marmaduke 20689468

Quoting: Marmaduke 20689468

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25179124

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25179124

Too many late nights spent on GLP meth inks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25283143

5a Smoothness !Bump2D!! [link to en.wikipedia.org]

rockon

[link to www.yamaha.co.jp]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12279847
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
ben lux
User ID: 18983520
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
tsunamis due third week of march 2013. from 3-4 main comet fragment impacts

approaching cluster visible to naked eye below cepheus 'crossing' milky way by december 21st 2012

you have a talent for remote viewing, son. work at it. you will find you can gain many insights that will amaze others. but be prepared not to be believed.

other people cannot accept that anyone could have a special talent they do not have.

the best way is to quietly keep it to yourself in daily life, but share it with the broadminded in forums like this.

well done and good work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8298598
France
10/10/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep taking your medication you fucking idiot, sheeesh some people were born fucking stupid nothing said on GLP never ever comes true. are you retarded somehwhat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25298254

It was a very consctructive comment, thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8298598
France
10/10/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
*constructive
hihi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25298035
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to dream about tsunamis all the time. I moved to higher ground and they stopped.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19424931
United States
10/10/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
tsunamis due third week of march 2013. from 3-4 main comet fragment impacts

approaching cluster visible to naked eye below cepheus 'crossing' milky way by december 21st 2012

you have a talent for remote viewing, son. work at it. you will find you can gain many insights that will amaze others. but be prepared not to be believed.

other people cannot accept that anyone could have a special talent they do not have.

the best way is to quietly keep it to yourself in daily life, but share it with the broadminded in forums like this.

well done and good work.
 Quoting: ben lux 18983520

bump

The OP joins the hundreds of others dreaming about tsunamis recently (including myself - East Coast USA).

The Atlantic scenario could range anywhere from an earthquake shearing off the rest of the island La Palma in the Canaries, to a comet impact, or even a physical polar reversal.

Hopefully none of the above of course.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7242405
United States
10/10/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
And? ....

Nothing makes your dreams special. Oh look i dreamed i farted on your face. That must mean the world will end by methane explosion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26860799
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Contrary to what people are told we are susceptible to Tsunamis, which are not uncommon, however these are nearly always Meteorological in nature, while they are meteorological they still have the same destructive power as the ones generated from a seismic source.

For example the last MeteoTsunami to hit my neck of the woods in Southern England was the 20ft Tsunami of July 1929, which hit along the Sussex/Kent coast..

However it hit at low tide thus causing minimal damage and minimal deaths (some 6 in total) the death toll would have been far greater if it had hit at high tide.

As these are not uncommon the nuclear plants here, like Dungeness Nuclear Power plant, have a Tsunami Bund capable of withstanding a 30ft Tsunami.

So yes a Tsumani could hit England.. and Novemeber storms could produce a sizable one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16026864

i'll be controversial here, and say that meteotsunamis are nothing but bullshit. bullshit powered by fairy dust mixed with crack, in fact. In fact, bullshit mixed with fairy dust mixed with crack, washed down with red bull!

just imHo of course

keep believing they exist though, whilst I snort some of this incredible stuff I just dreamt up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15024608
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16026864

i'll be controversial here, and say that meteotsunamis are nothing but bullshit. bullshit powered by fairy dust mixed with crack, in fact. In fact, bullshit mixed with fairy dust mixed with crack, washed down with red bull!

just imHo of course

keep believing they exist though, whilst I snort some of this incredible stuff I just dreamt up!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26860799

Nothing wrong with that, but it won't change the fact a 20ft Tsunami like wave hit Brightons beaches in the summer of 1929, being a popular spot it's pretty hard to hide.. it is one recorded by the British Geological Survey.

Nor does it change the fact that as these waves are not uncommon there are defences in place, especially Tsunami bunds around Nuclear power plants like Dungeness.

GLP