Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 877,347
Pageviews Today: 1,578,587Threads Today: 526Posts Today: 11,169
03:37 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

JUST-IN: French Police Discover Bomb-Making Materials in Radical-Islamist's Garage

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1760050
South Africa
10/10/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: JUST-IN: French Police Discover Bomb-Making Materials in Radical-Islamist's Garage
Just what is Radical Islam we should ask the MSM?

That happens when Muslim Brothers in the ME get murdered and abused for Oil Profits and other Muslims Brothers anywhere in the world get really upset, maybe even violent and want to take revenge (like any family) on the Western Infidel.

Them we should ask the MSM if recent events in the ME could radicalise huge portions of the Western Islamic Population, as seen in the heated protests in the west over something as simple as a movie clip. Then we should ask the MSM what it would take for said pissed off minorities to do something extreme to the enemy amongst who they live. Then finally we should ask Western Politicians why they have allowed such minorities to flourish on their watch when they are at economic war with the ME over oil resources.

They politicians will say that the voters who gave them their jobs allowed them to, and this is why events like 7/7 happened. The politicians will tell you it's their voters responsibilty to keep their Muslim neighbours moderate...

The creatures running our world are Insane...deeply detached for their Human Capital.
Hitokiri

User ID: 2047928
United States
10/10/2012 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: JUST-IN: French Police Discover Bomb-Making Materials in Radical-Islamist's Garage

That happens when Muslim Brothers in the ME get murdered and abused for Oil Profits and other Muslims Brothers anywhere in the world get really upset, maybe even violent and want to take revenge (like any family) on the Western Infidel.

Them we should ask the MSM if recent events in the ME could radicalise huge portions of the Western Islamic Population, as seen in the heated protests in the west over something as simple as a movie clip. Then we should ask the MSM what it would take for said pissed off minorities to do something extreme to the enemy amongst who they live. Then finally we should ask Western Politicians why they have allowed such minorities to flourish on their watch when they are at economic war with the ME over oil resources.

They politicians will say that the voters who gave them their jobs allowed them to, and this is why events like 7/7 happened. The politicians will tell you it's their voters responsibilty to keep their Muslim neighbours moderate...

The creatures running our world are Insane...deeply detached for their Human Capital.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1760050

WTF is that shit
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23508092
Australia
10/10/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
There will be a point when the French will wake up and stop muslim immigration. Hope it's not too late.
 Quoting: indiandave

I hope all countrys wake up to it and stop it.. however it is probably too late already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25245936
Germany
10/10/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
French anti-terrorist police have found bomb-making materials and weapons in the suburbs of Paris while investigating suspected radical Islamists across the country.

"We are clearly confronted with an extremely dangerous terror network," Paris prosecutor Francois Molins said in a statement to the media.

Investigators searched garages in the town of Torcy, near Paris, overnight after an anti-terrorist raid on Saturday ended with police shooting dead an Islamist suspect linked to a grenade attack last month on a Jewish supermarket and arresting 11 others.

Molins said a shotgun, a revolver, bags of potassium nitrate, sulphur and a pressure cooker were discovered at a garage used by the suspect, at whose home police on Saturday had found a list of Jewish groups in the Paris area.

"These are all products used to make what we call improvised explosives," he said.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Sry but i can tell you, it is absolute propaganda
Since one week they arresting people suddenly, we have seen
nothing, no images, no videos, and some of arrested
are claiming they are not terrorists. families complain

Its all part of zionist propaganda, cause french politics
are and suck israel's ass
Actually france is Israel, is the same
We are infiltrated here too with Satan Zionist Organisation

Just look who are François Hollande, and Sarkozy Family
 Quoting: DoomneT

You mean just like in Germany ? Cant be you are a lair !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23508092
Australia
10/10/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think Islamic mentals are insane - the enemy they live amongst? No one requested they apply for assylum in their so called " great hated " countrys... actually few at all even want them here. Fewer by the week lately ...

Their govts sold the oil ffs, lol. I do not much care about what some insane panty bomber waiting for the non existant madhi to race to their return tells them. If they can't work it out themselves ... maybe they should just stay in the so called " better place " with the so called " better people " and they wont need to worry about it hey.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
10/10/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

:WTF is that shit:
 Quoting: Hitokiri

Good point...This shit happens when one misses ones medication. Just my view...Anyway it's time for a medicinal puff on the therapeutic bong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1680182
Netherlands
10/10/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who planted them?

A similar case just happened in Spain:

Police 'foil' suspected Mallorca bomb plot

[link to www.france24.com]

This is another fake terror campaign by TPTB.
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
10/10/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think Islamic mentals are insane - the enemy they live amongst? No one requested they apply for assylum in their so called " great hated " countrys... actually few at all even want them here. Fewer by the week lately ...

Their govts sold the oil ffs, lol. I do not much care about what some insane panty bomber waiting for the non existant madhi to race to their return tells them. If they can't work it out themselves ... maybe they should just stay in the so called " better place " with the so called " better people " and they wont need to worry about it hey.
 Quoting: Storm777

I was saying that the leaders of the West should have seen this problem coming. This is not rocket science... the western leaders/rulers did absolutely nothing about it and in some countries like France and Britain immigration was even encouraged by administrative 'bungles' even after 7/7...are they just out of tune with their peasant voters or is it by design? Britain has just managed to rid itself of a really radical islamist only after the Queen had something to say about it. And just what has this radical Muslim left behind in Europe...I suppose we'll all read about it in the Daily Mail when the next 'unforseen' event occurs (and it will) and little people die. European Leaders don't seem to care what happens to their own and are more worried/even obssessed about the rights of immigrants...I suppose it's because it's never them or their loved ones that get blown up by some deranged 'immigrant'...

You're a Muslim first and your host country comes a distant second as this little post from somewhere on the www highlights..

Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
I have to admit, this is brilliant. I’ve never heard it put this way. It’s plain and simple!!!

Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya .
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ...
They're not happy in Yemen .
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Australia ...
They’re happy in New Zealand.
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany ...
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY..

Excuse me, but have I missed something here?
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 1587389
United States
10/10/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Suspected arson reported at London-area Jewish school

[link to www.jpost.com]
Hitokiri

United States
10/10/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Storm777

I was saying that the leaders of the West should have seen this problem coming. This is not rocket science... the western leaders/rulers did absolutely nothing about it and in some countries like France and Britain immigration was even encouraged by administrative 'bungles' even after 7/7...are they just out of tune with their peasant voters or is it by design? Britain has just managed to rid itself of a really radical islamist only after the Queen had something to say about it. And just what has this radical Muslim left behind in Europe...I suppose we'll all read about it in the Daily Mail when the next 'unforseen' event occurs (and it will) and little people die. European Leaders don't seem to care what happens to their own and are more worried/even obssessed about the rights of immigrants...I suppose it's because it's never them or their loved ones that get blown up by some deranged 'immigrant'...

You're a Muslim first and your host country comes a distant second as this little post from somewhere on the www highlights..

Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
I have to admit, this is brilliant. I’ve never heard it put this way. It’s plain and simple!!!

Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya .
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ...
They're not happy in Yemen .
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon .

They're happy in Italy .
So, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY..

Excuse me, but have I missed something here?

Crowd-Applause
Brilliant!!
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/10/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

They're happy in Italy .

That's because those countries don't bomb their own territories, Einstein, they bomb the muslims'
Hitokiri

United States
10/10/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

They're happy in Italy .

That's because those countries don't bomb their own territories, Einstein, they bomb the muslims'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1680182

No, it's because they can live without fear... And they get free shit from the gov't!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25066063
France
10/10/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow... 3 français sur le même post?
banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9132775

Et de 4 mon pote !

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25066063
France
10/10/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
There will be a point when the French will wake up and stop muslim immigration. Hope it's not too late.
 Quoting: indiandave

I hope that there will be a point when you will realize that all this shit is propaganda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25299532

Merci mon pote les ricains sont un peu trop endormis et
Long à la détente ici!!!
 Quoting: DoomneT

Vous exagérez un peu, il y a effectivement un islam radical qui se propage dans le pays et c'est dangereux. Un jour ils feront des dégâts c'est sûr (ils en font déjà) et il faut empêcher ces réseaux de s'étendre.
J'entends avec bonheur que les Musulmans se démarquent de cette racaille qui prend la religion comme motif pour déstabiliser la société.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
10/10/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

They're happy in Italy .

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1680182

No, it's because they can live without fear... And they get free shit from the gov't!
 Quoting: Hitokiri

That's exactly what I said. They can only live without being bombed by moving to the countries that bomb them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24337148
France
10/10/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow... 3 français sur le même post?
banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9132775

Et de 4 mon pote !

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25066063

Ça fait 5 maintenant !hi

GLP