Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,622 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 286,719
Pageviews Today: 455,755Threads Today: 146Posts Today: 2,319
05:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

NYPD's Stop and Frisk Policy, hidden video "I'll break your fucking arm then punch you in the face before I arrest you"

Philligan
in rainbows

User ID: 2530194
United States
10/10/2012 07:21 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
NYPD's Stop and Frisk Policy, hidden video "I'll break your fucking arm then punch you in the face before I arrest you"
It's amazing how our fourth amendment rights have been abridged illegally in the name of law enforcement. What we were and what we have become are inconsistent with each other. We used to be the shining beacon on the hill. No longer.

Pray for Us Sinners Now and at the Hour of our Death
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 07:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: NYPD's Stop and Frisk Policy, hidden video "I'll break your fucking arm then punch you in the face before I arrest you"
A secret audio recording of a stop-and-frisk in action sheds unprecedented light on a practice that has put the city's young people of color in the NYPD's crosshairs. Read the full story at:

[link to www.thenation.com]
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 07:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: NYPD's Stop and Frisk Policy, hidden video "I'll break your fucking arm then punch you in the face before I arrest you"
Forward to 3:00 of the video if you have no attention span
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25234900
United States
10/10/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
We all know where this is going to wind up, right?
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 07:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wow these assholes are obviously tough guys eh?

How is this not criminal?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449081
Australia
10/10/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good to see people have the balls to do the right thing, then fight it in court if they have to. Blow it all wide open!
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 07:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
Quick story I slept at my Fiances house on new years eve last year, I had parked my car (a brand new White BMW 335d) on the street.

The car was broken into and they stole my GPS by smashing the windows out.

Anyways I called the cops and they basically said we don't send anyone out for that type of crime.

Well I happened to have a cop car drive by me as I was outside cleaning up. I waved at the cops to stop and they circled around and put their window down.

They looked at me and said "who do you think you are waving us down like that?"

I said well officer as you can see my car windows were smashed and my GPS was stolen.

They said well were on our way to a call and possibly we will stop back later.

Listen to this YouTube video these guys are acting like Mobster tough guys and its unexcusable.

This video needs to be seen

Last Edited by Philligan on 10/10/2012 08:05 AM
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 07:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the 5 star
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4547295
United States
10/10/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I always though NYC was a piece of shit city and now I have my confirmation.
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 07:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4547295

I used to to NYC every year, me and my best friend and my brother used to go for fun.

I haven't been there in a couple years but I will say Giuliani cleaned it up a LOT since the late late 90's
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4547295

You're probably thinking they're not going to do this to you, where you live, right?
indiandave

User ID: 12897990
United States
10/10/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems there have been a lot of stories like this recently. Maybe the police need policing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
10/10/2012 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are bad cops, and there are good cops. It's unfortunate.
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 08:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Cops:"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

This is where the problem lies. Cops erroneously think they are more than just public servants.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cops:"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?"

This is where the problem lies. Cops erroneously think they are more than just public servants.
 Quoting: Philligan

They think they're nobility. Knights on horseback among the peasantry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Cave Johnson

These cops are doing this on orders from Bloomberg and the NYPD high command.

Any "good cops" refuse, and they're fired.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25234900

Yep, and then all that's left are bad cops. At least the good cops can soften the blow and rein in the bad cops a little.
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

United States
10/10/2012 08:31 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump and a pin request
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1448291
United States
10/10/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has Brief shown up yet?

Should be along any minute now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1742696
United States
10/10/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a white 34 year old male living in the borough of Staten Island NYC, and have been stopped and frisked 3 times in my life. I can confirm that these dirt bags are harassing the innocent public. This has been going on here since Guliani was mayor.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16069571
United States
10/10/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, and then all that's left are bad cops. At least the good cops can soften the blow and rein in the bad cops a little.

you're kidding right? good cops know that if they speak out they will be suicided at some point.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

you're kidding right? good cops know that if they speak out they will be suicided at some point.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16069571

:indeed: It's sad, really.
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 760726
United States
10/10/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks the kid in the vid seems like a good kid. Not the most articulate but that's, because of where he's been growing up. Seriously though...god I hate cops, all of them. They may be a nice person and good person while off duty, but while they're in that uniform they become a colossal tyrant prick. Hate every one of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks the kid in the vid seems like a good kid. Not the most articulate but that's, because of where he's been growing up. Seriously though...god I hate cops, all of them. They may be a nice person and good person while off duty, but while they're in that uniform they become a colossal tyrant prick. Hate every one of them.
 Quoting: Mrbillybadass

People seem to constantly be under the impression that uneducated means unintelligent. This is wrong. Just because someone did not have the benefit of a top tier education does not mean they are unintelligent. For instance: I know plenty of people that did not finish high school due to financial and location problems yet can grasp complex philosophical ideas as well as solve logistical problems.
Mrbillybadass

User ID: 760726
United States
10/10/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

People seem to constantly be under the impression that uneducated means unintelligent. This is wrong. Just because someone did not have the benefit of a top tier education does not mean they are unintelligent. For instance: I know plenty of people that did not finish high school due to financial and location problems yet can grasp complex philosophical ideas as well as solve logistical problems.

Did I say the kid was unintelligent?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25303671
Panama
10/10/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Traditional education is to produce slaves. The current education system teaches you to become a productive slave. The system should be teaching each individual to be self sufficient and responsible but then the parasites would not not be able to feed off the host... you.
Anonymous Coward
Panama
10/10/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

The kid was articulate to me. He got his point across.
Saddletramp

User ID: 726900
Puerto Rico
10/10/2012 10:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
All part of a an increasing police state mentality...

Leadership is constantly trying to convince the police that anyone not wearing a uniform is their enemy, that we're all guilty of something, they just need to find out what!

There's an old adage, and never has it been more true than today, never talk to a policeman or a lawyer, no good can ever come from it...

It's a sad and dangerous situation...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
Panama
10/10/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't think this was legal, but then again Amerika ain't what it used to be.
Philligan  (OP)
in rainbows

User ID: 2745536
United States
10/10/2012 10:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the pin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25304475
United States
10/10/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
good find OP, people need to see this!

cheers

GLP