Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27209631
United Kingdom
11/07/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm a little teapot
bump
Because it's just hit me like a ton of bricks today.

Bleh, I seriously don't want to be one of those people that gets stuck in their own head and can't do anything productive.
I need to shake this off...at least until Saturday. I have the whole weekend open for ice cream and bad television but first I need to crawl out of my own head and finish my boring work.

Someone gave me the idea of going in and classifying each blocked segment of my brain by colour to sort everything out and get connected...like it's a giant computer. But do I ever take advice? Noooooo, I decided wouldn't it be fun to see if I could put a virus in instead lol. In a way I think that by that and dissecting lies I knocked down the artificial structure on which my reality was built. Just leaves an ocean of "what the fuck was that" to swim in.

I would have made an interesting interrogator, I just managed to mind fuck myself.
Welcome to fucking wonderland.
Runaway

User ID: 21165415
United States
11/11/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15782258
Belgium
11/11/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I lost part of last Wednesday.
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

buy a dictaphone, put it in your pocket and start recording when you're among people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26991073
Germany
11/11/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
No I don't believe it. The US government did not rape and torture children to create brainwashed CIA agents and high level prostitutes, I mean really? You believe that? From what I understand it ended in 1964 and was actually carried out by universities to test various drugs on peoples minds. But hey keep living the fantasy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22082088

Lucky sheep.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/11/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
May i ask you, what has caused the memories to return or/and has there always been some doubt back in your mind?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/11/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing too interesting in it, just me whining :)

I swear this is the most interesting thread i've ever read here. And i've read many.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27462079
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
May i ask you, what has caused the memories to return or/and has there always been some doubt back in your mind?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26991073

There was always doubt. I asked the adults in my life over the years and they would come up with ridiculous stories to explain it away.

1) Then I got to somewhere I felt safe(r) enough to explore. I was honestly too scared to before.
2) Someone from my life growing up plain told me mk ultra was involved.
3) I found evidence in my own documents connecting me to mk and also disconnecting me from the people that had claimed to be my family (which confirmed my memories). I confirmed both through further research.
4) I started working on digging up things by starting with what I did remember and then following the leads in.
5) My brain now feels like some sort of in shock highly educated mush. No, that last bit doesn't need to make sense.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26696239
United States
11/11/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are what you do with what has been done to you.

Remember these things now only exist in your mind. Your own personal hell, if you let it live your life with you.

Remember in The Matrix, when they are driving and Neo points to the place with good noodles, then realizes it wasn't 'real'.

It was then. It isn't now.

Only you can tell your self who you are.

Courage, Wisdom, & Power are your birthright.
Kick ass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
11/11/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, not buying it. Sounds like a poorly written knock-off of an introduction to a second rate spy novel. Is that your mom yelling at you to come out of the basement to come eat breakfast? I thought so.

Quoting: annoying troll

That's kind of the point isn't it? The best victims are those that can't be believed.
I'm not here to be validated. I don't want on a radio show. I'm here to work through the pain.

The reason so many, and the number is MANY, stay locked up in their minds, not awakening to the horrors of the programing systems, that are in place, is that it is hard to imagine "humans" could do "this" to other humans, many being just babies.

It's horrific. I know. I would not let myself forget.

Writing it out helps us, and it helps others like us. It can help no one that doesn't want to understand. Too many keep the secret from themselves and others because these things are too weird, and nightmareish, like a second rate spy novel.

In the end, it turns against those that felt they were of special blood giving them the right to torment, torture, and transinduce, those of us whom didn't sign up for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
11/11/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad was told that he was working for the mafia, and that he should bring his child in on the train so no one would be suspicious of him. That his child could stay at a safe place while he did his thing. His thing would be to watch this or that and make pointless reports back. What he was really being paid for was ME.

My Dad, Mom, brothers/sisters, were and many relitives were all part of some screwed up shit. This had something to do with the Catholic Chuch in association to Jesuits and Masons. As i understand it was slavery, to build nations, and manipulation of natural psychic abilities inherent in my bloodline.

The worst thing to ever happen to me was a "play", they'd put someone like me, a very young child, in a room with old men, that would then channel, Archons, or what ever you want to call them, demons, fallen angels, to interact with me. I was bait so they could learn things. I was raped, and beaten and tormented, tortued, and they tryed to make me into "one of them". Them are human husks that archons use to interact with this planet and its people.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/11/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

There was always doubt. I asked the adults in my life over the years and they would come up with ridiculous stories to explain it away.

1) Then I got to somewhere I felt safe(r) enough to explore. I was honestly too scared to before.
2) Someone from my life growing up plain told me mk ultra was involved.
3) I found evidence in my own documents connecting me to mk and also disconnecting me from the people that had claimed to be my family (which confirmed my memories). I confirmed both through further research.
4) I started working on digging up things by starting with what I did remember and then following the leads in.
5) My brain now feels like some sort of in shock highly educated mush. No, that last bit doesn't need to make sense.

Thanks for answering!

Reason i ask is i have doubts too, but no clues at all. Also your (and others) posts reminded me of my personality, not memories

The strange feeling of having no real control over my life, the decisions are made by others.

One of the posts of ArmchairObserver on the first page I found very interesting, as it relates to me quite well: Being an encyclopedia like computer human, needing to get more input, wanting to observe.

Anyways, i'm probably just a fucked up person. But the doubt is there.

BTW: My Dad disclosed himself as not my biological dad when i was 18, had quite the cold relationship to me, unlike to my sister.
Anyone reading this: If your kid is that old and you never told him, DON'T FFS, IT'S TOO LATE!!! YOU WILL FUCK YOUR KID UP!!!

Again, thanks for this thread, certainly one of the few diamonds on here. Sorry for being of no help.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/11/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, just throwing this out here:
I fuck up everything i do, hence the feeling of my life not being controlled by me but by others trying to keep me down.

Yes, crazy. I know.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/11/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
And sorry if my posts seem ridiculous to what has happened to you (and others ITT). But i know something's wrong.
One more thing to note: Went to Elite school for intelligent people (Latin as first language, then English, then Ancient Greek) but cancelled it after 9th grade (after learning anarchist philosophy).
School was in West-Berlin, many rich kids. I was from East-Berlin (the only one oO), quite poor.

Related? Probably not, but i had the strong urge to share this too.
Integrity101

User ID: 25733825
United States
11/11/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who are these people? Why do they do this to others? What is the objective?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I lost part of last Wednesday.

buy a dictaphone, put it in your pocket and start recording when you're among people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15782258

Interesting idea.

You are what you do with what has been done to you.

Remember these things now only exist in your mind. Your own personal hell, if you let it live your life with you.

Remember in The Matrix, when they are driving and Neo points to the place with good noodles, then realizes it wasn't 'real'.

It was then. It isn't now.

Only you can tell your self who you are.

Courage, Wisdom, & Power are your birthright.
Kick ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26696239

Ty hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, not buying it. Sounds like a poorly written knock-off of an introduction to a second rate spy novel. Is that your mom yelling at you to come out of the basement to come eat breakfast? I thought so.

Quoting: annoying troll

That's kind of the point isn't it? The best victims are those that can't be believed.
I'm not here to be validated. I don't want on a radio show. I'm here to work through the pain.

The reason so many, and the number is MANY, stay locked up in their minds, not awakening to the horrors of the programing systems, that are in place, is that it is hard to imagine "humans" could do "this" to other humans, many being just babies.

It's horrific. I know. I would not let myself forget.

Writing it out helps us, and it helps others like us. It can help no one that doesn't want to understand. Too many keep the secret from themselves and others because these things are too weird, and nightmareish, like a second rate spy novel.

In the end, it turns against those that felt they were of special blood giving them the right to torment, torture, and transinduce, those of us whom didn't sign up for it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

^^^^ What AC said. hf

It's creepy how much it's like a bad spy movie, isn't it?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad was told that he was working for the mafia, and that he should bring his child in on the train so no one would be suspicious of him. That his child could stay at a safe place while he did his thing. His thing would be to watch this or that and make pointless reports back. What he was really being paid for was ME.

My Dad, Mom, brothers/sisters, were and many relitives were all part of some screwed up shit. This had something to do with the Catholic Chuch in association to Jesuits and Masons. As i understand it was slavery, to build nations, and manipulation of natural psychic abilities inherent in my bloodline.

The worst thing to ever happen to me was a "play", they'd put someone like me, a very young child, in a room with old men, that would then channel, Archons, or what ever you want to call them, demons, fallen angels, to interact with me. I was bait so they could learn things. I was raped, and beaten and tormented, tortued, and they tryed to make me into "one of them". Them are human husks that archons use to interact with this planet and its people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

Thank you for sharing. It annoys the hell out of me how much we were used as cover as children. Never mind the even worse stuff :/
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for answering!

Reason i ask is i have doubts too, but no clues at all. Also your (and others) posts reminded me of my personality, not memories

The strange feeling of having no real control over my life, the decisions are made by others.

One of the posts of ArmchairObserver on the first page I found very interesting, as it relates to me quite well: Being an encyclopedia like computer human, needing to get more input, wanting to observe.

Anyways, i'm probably just a fucked up person. But the doubt is there.

BTW: My Dad disclosed himself as not my biological dad when i was 18, had quite the cold relationship to me, unlike to my sister.
Anyone reading this: If your kid is that old and you never told him, DON'T FFS, IT'S TOO LATE!!! YOU WILL FUCK YOUR KID UP!!!

Again, thanks for this thread, certainly one of the few diamonds on here. Sorry for being of no help.

We're all fucked up in one way or another. We're all in the same f'ed up game no matter if the poison was done hands on or from afar.

I say if you have doubt there's a reason, whatever it may turn out to be. The first thing you need to learn is to trust yourself. That was the hardest for me because my reality never matched the lies I kept getting told and I wanted to please the liars and warp reality until it matched what they wanted me to believe it to be.

hf

Also, just throwing this out here:
I fuck up everything i do, hence the feeling of my life not being controlled by me but by others trying to keep me down.

Yes, crazy. I know.

That's a pretty clear indication of duality.

And sorry if my posts seem ridiculous to what has happened to you (and others ITT). But i know something's wrong.
One more thing to note: Went to Elite school for intelligent people (Latin as first language, then English, then Ancient Greek) but cancelled it after 9th grade (after learning anarchist philosophy).
School was in West-Berlin, many rich kids. I was from East-Berlin (the only one oO), quite poor.

Related? Probably not, but i had the strong urge to share this too.

I went to an ivy league university and lived in the ghetto. Stranger things have happened. Maybe sometimes they need intelligent expendables. 1dunno1 It's all turned me into a bit of a pessimist if you can't tell lol.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Integrity101

Control?
A pay cheque?
An out of control military spending budget?
Hate?
Anger?
A warped sense of what is right and wrong?
Distortion due to power?

The woman that raised me..I never knew what she was truly for, who she was on the inside.
All I knew was that she practically drooled at the word "sabotage" and that it seemed to be her favourite thing to do in the world.

They're just ill as far as I can tell.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
11/12/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Went to Elite school for intelligent people (Latin as first language, then English, then Ancient Greek)

i doubt that. i'm not dismissing it, but having latin as a first language in an educational environment is not very practical: there's a huge difference between eloquently written latin, with use of all the cases (which was only used in literature and speeches) and spoken latin.

i'm not saying it is impossible, but that school would be very hard-pressed to find suitable teachers.

School was in West-Berlin, many rich kids.

i'd love to know the name or address of that institution.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.goethe-gymnasium-berlin.cidsnet.de]
grace
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/12/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watched the video.....Ive seen a couple of others who claim to be supers soldiers.
I noticed the most important thing for him to get out. Was that this was a nazi based program. He was very hard to interview in the beginning because he had to say this speech. Whether this was done on his own or it was forced/programed. I dunno. Definitely had to get it out. He couldn't continue until he had.
The other is his, not remembering faces. Which I believe you had mentioned Light. That I presume is to protect himself. What you don't see/remember can't come back to haunt you. Remember the eyes are the window to the soul. Who would want to remember the look on someones face.....I'm sure its easier to not connect with anyone, even in general. That way you don't start feeling anything for them.
As for the soldier and alien part.....Who knows.

On an end note. Wouldn't surprise me if it was true.....Or if this was an elaborate disinformation scheme.
 Quoting: Blue Skies

Yeah, the alien bit I chose to selectively ignore. It's not that I don't believe that outsiders can exist, I'm just not ready to hear weird stories about them.

But the first half...Jesus. So much stuff was similar to my experience that it was creepy.
Stuff like:

a) We're from the same year essentially.

b) He too isn't sure of his age (notice he says "4 or 5" "8 or 9" etc a lot. I do that too because my actual age and the age on my birth certificate are a year apart roughly.

c) One of my earliest memories is of being kidnapped from a facility (I call it a research hospital), which I could never fully understand, because I still grew up in similar stuff, so I wasn't exactly being saved apparently? But he has the same story of being kidnapped from one facility only to end up being raised by people still involved in it...he blames it on factions fighting...sounds as plausible as anything.

d) The blurring out faces. I was taught to do that. You said he mentioned that too?

e) The being raised by a family involved in alphabet agency stuff and inventing for military/alphabet agency stuff. If you change "step dad" in his story to "grandfather" in mine, and MI5/6 to CIA, we've got a match.

f) This is just silly, but one of his stories ends in "and I found myself half a mile away on the beach not sure of how I got there". Those are the EXACT words from one of my stories (but without the assassin part).

g) International abduction/travel as a small child.

And other little things. It's damn near creepy.

you're not alone
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
11/12/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

schooling is not done in latin, you just have latin classes early on. big deal...

either i misinterpreted 'first language', or you did. dunno...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27539984
United States
11/12/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Integrity101

Control?
A pay cheque?
An out of control military spending budget?
Hate?
Anger?
A warped sense of what is right and wrong?
Distortion due to power?

The woman that raised me..I never knew what she was truly for, who she was on the inside.
All I knew was that she practically drooled at the word "sabotage" and that it seemed to be her favourite thing to do in the world.

They're just ill as far as I can tell.

mercenary arm
Richard S.
User ID: 26070785
Germany
11/12/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't realize, that you are bullshitted 24/7 by nefarious forces, than YOU are into this "mk ultra shit" and this is the resolution. :)
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

schooling is not done in latin, you just have latin classes early on. big deal...

either i misinterpreted 'first language', or you did. dunno...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15782258

I meant first foreign language, sorry for that.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're all fucked up in one way or another. We're all in the same f'ed up game no matter if the poison was done hands on or from afar.

I say if you have doubt there's a reason, whatever it may turn out to be. The first thing you need to learn is to trust yourself. That was the hardest for me because my reality never matched the lies I kept getting told and I wanted to please the liars and warp reality until it matched what they wanted me to believe it to be.

hf

I'm sure it's not as extreme as in your case. But the word guinea pig describes it pretty well i think. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

That's a pretty clear indication of duality.

Not sure what you mean by that. Why i say this is i felt as if anyone, even the closest people, laid stones onto my way. Maybe they had too big expectations, especially my mother.

I went to an ivy league university and lived in the ghetto. Stranger things have happened. Maybe sometimes they need intelligent expendables. 1dunno1 It's all turned me into a bit of a pessimist if you can't tell lol.

Yeah it's not really strange, but this school showed me how different i am or feel.

Anyways, thanks for disclosing your past, it's very unnerving and enlightening.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also i'd love to hear more about your (and Observer's) photographic memory.

Weird to explain, i remember stuff very well, especially totally unimportant things. Like an encyclopedia. If i see a wall of text for a few seconds i immediately "scan" it, recognizing the words by their shape, not their letters. Could read like an adult in the first grade, says so on the school certificate of that year.
Probably the reason i got sent to that school.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/12/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you don't realize, that you are bullshitted 24/7 by nefarious forces, than YOU are into this "mk ultra shit" and this is the resolution. :)
 Quoting: Richard S. 26070785

Being aware of being manipulated unfortunately doesn't mean you can stop it. Not even talking about MK ULTRA, but the general bullshit we get to hear everyday.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Richard S. 26070785

Being aware of being manipulated unfortunately doesn't mean you can stop it. Not even talking about MK ULTRA, but the general bullshit we get to hear everyday.

Yeah, unfortunately the actors don't come out and take a bow just because you finally realise you've been watching a show the whole time.

GLP