I'm a little teapot

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27462079
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I'm a little teapot
Also i'd love to hear more about your (and Observer's) photographic memory.

Weird to explain, i remember stuff very well, especially totally unimportant things. Like an encyclopedia. If i see a wall of text for a few seconds i immediately "scan" it, recognizing the words by their shape, not their letters. Could read like an adult in the first grade, says so on the school certificate of that year.
Probably the reason i got sent to that school.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26991073

They kept testing me on photographic memory, going on and on about it when I was a kid. I would invariably fail.

Mine's really videographic, not photographic. Once I find a visual place to start I can walk through any scene I have been through and pick up every detail my eyes and attention set on down to the cracks in the granite floors. It takes forever for the mind to process/develop though before it's ready to access. It's why I can remember tiny details of something from 10 years ago but I probably couldn't tell you how many cars I passed on a walk a week ago..the newer memory hasn't finished running through my brain yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15057455
United States
11/12/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're not alone OP.
Maybe one day we all will feel safe enough to share like you are.

hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
you're not alone
 Quoting: grace 11946116

You're not alone OP.
Maybe one day we all will feel safe enough to share like you are.

hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15057455

Thank you to both :)

I'm just a loud mouth, always have been.
Maybe they got the truth serum dose a little high and it never wore off lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
11/13/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
How have you been, Light? Hanging in therehugs
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12842609

No more nuts than usual.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12842609
United States
11/13/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

No more nuts than usual.

:)
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

Nice to run into you :)
And your posts
YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
11/16/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi LightUnderTheDoor , the title of this thread was probly my second choice for the title of the mk thread I started ! Just wondering how you are doing ? For some reason you just popped I'm my head , I still haven't looked at this thread but I saw some of your last posts just a sec ago & I think I'm gonna read it now. Anyway I hope your doing alright.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27754662
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi LightUnderTheDoor , the title of this thread was probly my second choice for the title of the mk thread I started ! Just wondering how you are doing ? For some reason you just popped I'm my head , I still haven't looked at this thread but I saw some of your last posts just a sec ago & I think I'm gonna read it now. Anyway I hope your doing alright.
 Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

Hey. It's a fitting title, isn't it?
Nice to see you're still alive :)

Which years were you in America ? Can you Remeber any of the cities you were in ? Your in Europe right now and that's where you were born correct?

Most years. I grew up there. As for where I started out, nobody knows for sure. The rumours and evidence point at somewhere else.

One of the stateside wheres:
[link to www.wtnh.com]
YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
11/19/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey. It's a fitting title, isn't it?
Nice to see you're still alive :)

Which years were you in America ? Can you Remeber any of the cities you were in ? Your in Europe right now and that's where you were born correct?

Most years. I grew up there. As for where I started out, nobody knows for sure. The rumours and evidence point at somewhere else.

One of the stateside wheres:
[link to www.wtnh.com]

Likewise ,
I'm full of suprises , I suspect you as well have been known to have suprises up your sleeve
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27956674
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Likewise ,
I'm full of suprises , I suspect you as well have been known to have suprises up your sleeve

Lets see:

I can play dead.
I have that always cool lowering of the heart rate during crisis thing.
I'm good at documenting things.

Yeah, I'm a real superhero ;)

I feel more like a kid lately with the verifying what years things occurred by what movies and cartoons came out that year/season. I've been watching a veritable cartoon marathon. It's hard to watch children's programming and feel like it's legitimate research lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
11/20/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

No more nuts than usual.

You do realize it's because of the holiday season? This is well enough known and understood.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

No more nuts than usual.

You do realize it's because of the holiday season? This is well enough known and understood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

stars
I don't really participate in the consumer holiday thing. And my current location does not celebrate the demise of the native Americans with turkey.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21656968
United States
11/20/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
stars
I don't really participate in the consumer holiday thing. And my current location does not celebrate the demise of the native Americans with turkey.

That doesn't really matter. Humans are connected on many levels. It's the psychie stress that can effect sensitives. sensitive is an effect of such processes as some are put through.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28127059
United States
11/20/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
fucking judgement season maybe
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think its possible that you actually were 5 watching Pinky and someone slipped up and let you watch it long before it aired on Tv?

Supposedly tptb plan things out way ahead of time and technology is about 30 years ahead of where the general public thinks it is.

I have no idea how old you are but cartoons especially would be easy to make and shelve indefinitely.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4714791

That's always a possibility. With Pinky and the Brain we're talking more than a 10 year difference. But who knows how long they keep these things on the shelf before airing.

Maybe you were in a lab or on a base and someone was letting you watch tapes off a shelf thinking it was 'just cartoons' not realizing they were helping to anchor a real memory in the chaos?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4714791

It was a lab of one sort or another. They called it "my friend's house", but down the hall beyond the television section and waiting/lounge section it had a staff meeting room, a doctor's examination room, etcetera. I doubt I'm supposed to remember that part.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27788966
Australia
11/20/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if this has been posted yet, (still have to read through it all) but you might find this interesting...hf
[link to www.wanttoknow.info]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if this has been posted yet, (still have to read through it all) but you might find this interesting...hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27788966

Ty hf
I've read some similar ones, but the more the merrier.

The funny thing is that I can induce some of the hypnotic states myself because they've become so familiar. I even use one as a way to spice things up in my relationship now and then.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
God I'm in an annoyingly good mood today.

So, my question to the world is, has anyone ever actually undone the damage and slipped out of the controls?
I mean, every time I watch a video of someone that claims to be a deprogrammed victim, they still seem to be lost within one control or another...like they have a clue but they haven't really stopped believing every bullshit trick.
I don't claim to be any different..I can see some of my controls rather clearly and they're still latched on. I'm just wondering if there's anything at all beyond it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27788966
Australia
11/20/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ty hf
I've read some similar ones, but the more the merrier.

The funny thing is that I can induce some of the hypnotic states myself because they've become so familiar. I even use one as a way to spice things up in my relationship now and then.

np hf

I only read up on this about 5 months ago. Before that, I wouldn't have believed anything like this was possible! I read in another forum about a sheila who says her handler was a famous singer. She has pages and pages of her writings. I'm not totally sure whether she's telling the truth though, because she seemed like a real attention seeker.
But I don't know, so I can't say. It wouldn't surprise me though, as the music industry is rife with all things evil these days.
I also read about triggers, how specific words are placed in your subconscious...or repeating a specific word three times within a certain time frame. Makes you wonder how inhuman some people can be.
Anyway, I hope you can find some peace. The truth about all of this really does need to be shown to the public... hugs
mk ultra
User ID: 5813027
United States
11/20/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, my question to the world is, has anyone ever actually undone the damage and slipped out of the controls?
I mean, every time I watch a video of someone that claims to be a deprogrammed victim, they still seem to be lost within one control or another...like they have a clue but they haven't really stopped believing every bullshit trick.
I don't claim to be any different..I can see some of my controls rather clearly and they're still latched on. I'm just wondering if there's anything at all beyond it all.

yes, it can be done.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes, it can be done.
 Quoting: mk ultra 5813027

You're so helpful and informative.

huffy
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyway, I hope you can find some peace. The truth about all of this really does need to be shown to the public... hugs

hugs
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/20/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad was told that he was working for the mafia, and that he should bring his child in on the train so no one would be suspicious of him. That his child could stay at a safe place while he did his thing. His thing would be to watch this or that and make pointless reports back. What he was really being paid for was ME.

My Dad, Mom, brothers/sisters, were and many relitives were all part of some screwed up shit. This had something to do with the Catholic Chuch in association to Jesuits and Masons. As i understand it was slavery, to build nations, and manipulation of natural psychic abilities inherent in my bloodline.

The worst thing to ever happen to me was a "play", they'd put someone like me, a very young child, in a room with old men, that would then channel, Archons, or what ever you want to call them, demons, fallen angels, to interact with me. I was bait so they could learn things. I was raped, and beaten and tormented, tortued, and they tryed to make me into "one of them". Them are human husks that archons use to interact with this planet and its people.

Crap....That sounds horrific :(
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
My Dad was told that he was working for the mafia, and that he should bring his child in on the train so no one would be suspicious of him. That his child could stay at a safe place while he did his thing. His thing would be to watch this or that and make pointless reports back. What he was really being paid for was ME.

My Dad, Mom, brothers/sisters, were and many relitives were all part of some screwed up shit. This had something to do with the Catholic Chuch in association to Jesuits and Masons. As i understand it was slavery, to build nations, and manipulation of natural psychic abilities inherent in my bloodline.

The worst thing to ever happen to me was a "play", they'd put someone like me, a very young child, in a room with old men, that would then channel, Archons, or what ever you want to call them, demons, fallen angels, to interact with me. I was bait so they could learn things. I was raped, and beaten and tormented, tortued, and they tryed to make me into "one of them". Them are human husks that archons use to interact with this planet and its people.

Quoting: Blue Skies

Sometimes I think some memories are buried for a reason.
I'm digging around looking for mechanisms, damage to undo, things to give me a better understanding so I can take back control, etcetera. To me that's beneficial.

But at the same time I'm digging up memories of things that were just disturbing even to witness. Like some sort of sick and twisted car wreck up close and personal. If I didn't think that reburying them was a slippery slope to forgetting everything, you can guarantee they would be back underground and covered in a moment.
mk ultra
User ID: 5813027
United States
11/20/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm digging around looking for mechanisms, damage to undo, things to give me a better understanding so I can take back control, etcetera. To me that's beneficial.

But at the same time I'm digging up memories of things that were just disturbing even to witness. Like some sort of sick and twisted car wreck up close and personal. If I didn't think that reburying them was a slippery slope to forgetting everything, you can guarantee they would be back underground and covered in a moment.

be careful. don't trade the sanity you may still have today for a glimpse to something that could trigger an untimely event.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

be careful. don't trade the sanity you may still have today for a glimpse to something that could trigger an untimely event.
 Quoting: mk ultra 5813027

That's not sanity dear. It's called a memory block.

And I'm not the one triggering untimely events. Unless you want to claim that as a young child I begged sweetly to be sold into slavery.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28092364
United States
11/20/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe that's why the bad memories are there in the first place. To make you want to retreat. Like a defense mechanism to keep you from remembering the things they REALLY don't want you to remember.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/20/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe that's why the bad memories are there in the first place. To make you want to retreat. Like a defense mechanism to keep you from remembering the things they REALLY don't want you to remember.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28092364

Probably.
It's hard to see something if you're afraid to even look in it's direction.
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/20/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm sure once you have unsurfaced those memories. They can not be buried again. As an adult they would stay with you. Like any trauma, it as to be dealt with. The first step would be to understand that non of it was your fault....Which I'm sure is a hard thing to do :(
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27868363
United States
11/20/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hugs

GLP