User ID: 10263232
Canada
10/10/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
toyota recalls 7.4 million vehicles!!!
[link to news.ca.msn.com]

over a faulty power-window switch???

guh thats gotta suck seeing as the recent china protests burned down a few dealerships and tons of personal vehicles
Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of universal responsobility, not only nation to nation, and human to human, but also human to other forms of life - Dalai Lama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: toyota recalls 7.4 million vehicles!!!
[link to news.ca.msn.com]

over a faulty power-window switch???

guh thats gotta suck seeing as the recent china protests burned down a few dealerships and tons of personal vehicles
 Quoting: vege22o

modern cars = techno garbage

to many gadgets to go wrong
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25302189
United States
10/10/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in the states but my husband and I both have toyotas and its like everytime we get the mail we get a new recall notice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1487375
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in the states but my husband and I both have toyotas and its like everytime we get the mail we get a new recall notice.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25302189

the japs made the most realiable cars in the world at one time,now they make death traps
vege22o  (OP)

User ID: 10263232
Canada
10/10/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25302189

ya any newer vehicle will have recalls, my 06 mitsubishi lancer ralliart only had one recall that i am aware of. i havn't had any on my 2011 subaru sti nock on wood, we should be happy that they are addressing the problems free of charge. i have a 90 yota pickup that needs some love but obviously toyota wont pay for any previous recall issues because it is too old. still a reliable truck
Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of universal responsobility, not only nation to nation, and human to human, but also human to other forms of life - Dalai Lama

GLP