Chrisitian Post)))))What to Pray for before you get out of bed, your 5 senses

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/10/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Chrisitian Post)))))What to Pray for before you get out of bed, your 5 senses
I use to not do this and realized all my senses where being used by satan and my selfish person.

If we do not ask this every time we need to do something, we are making decisions without God.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask that my eyes see what you want me to see, my ears hear what you want me to hear, my mouth speak what you want me to speak , my heart feel what you want me to feel and because I write on GLP all the time my hand write what you want me to write, in Jesus Holy name amen.

And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.Acts9:18

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.Matthew 13

Have a Blessed Dayangel3
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chrisitian Post)))))What to Pray for before you get out of bed, your 5 senses
I can tell you the world looks very different if you practice thishf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25271890
Ireland
10/10/2012 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chrisitian Post)))))What to Pray for before you get out of bed, your 5 senses
Pray in your closet.
ceawaves

User ID: 23342686
Germany
10/10/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have a great day~
Carol B.

User ID: 21050000
United States
10/10/2012 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
That's beautiful.

I say what I am grateful for....then I ask to be a blessing to someone today.

God Bless you, Goofy!
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
10/10/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amen, great suggestion brother!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305051
United States
10/10/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I use to not do this and realized all my senses where being used by satan and my selfish person.

If we do not ask this every time we need to do something, we are making decisions without God.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask that my eyes see what you want me to see, my ears hear what you want me to hear, my mouth speak what you want me to speak , my heart feel what you want me to feel and because I write on GLP all the time my hand write what you want me to write, in Jesus Holy name amen.

And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.Acts9:18

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.Matthew 13

Have a Blessed Dayangel3
 Quoting: Goofy for God

Be careful what or who you pray to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10372663
United States
10/10/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the heads up in the header!!!!!! (christian post)

That is worth 5 stars!!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
What he tells us about our tongue

But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison!James 3:8

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies.Psalm34:13

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.James 3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25301211
United States
10/10/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for this blessed reminder. People need to get their egos out of the way and turn to God NOW. The s is about to indeed hit the f, and if you don't have a relationship with God, you are going to be s-o-o-l!

I am praying on my knees one or more times a day now, to remind myself that I DO NOT KNOW what is best for me to do, but our heavenly Father does. He will tell you, if you'll just turn your eyes toward Him!

God bless you all, and let's join in prayer at every opportunity. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151090
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
"This day is mine to mar or make, God keep me strong and true.
Let me no erring bypath take, no doubtful action do.
Let all I meet along the way, speak well of me tonight,
I would not have the humblest say I'd hurt him by a slight.

Grant me when the setting sun, this fleeting day shall end,
I may rejoice over something done, Be righer by a friend. Let there be something true and fine, when night slips down to tell,
That I have lived this day of mine, not selfishly, but well."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305568
United States
10/10/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Im not going to fall in to details but usualy:

OmG im still alive..not sick..can see and breath... thanks
Family is same as me ..even more thanks
What a beautiful creation outside...thanks
Salvation, mercy,love.....from father..thanks for your son..thanks for your love.
Thank you for everything im going to face today...please help me come out better person by the end of the day...
Small conversation about my family and friends..
Small conversation about ...other things...
Our father on heaven prayer
amen....

Somethimes I get up.....and get busy....and in few hours realise..I totaly forgot .......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25172824
Australia
10/10/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25305568
United States
10/10/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the heads up in the header!!!!!! (christian post)

That is worth 5 stars!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10372663

Yep good call...nogodtards can save time ...heading to hell.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Ear

Psalms 58:4 Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears 2Timothy4:3
SoulWinner

User ID: 1151099
United States
10/10/2012 10:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Got your PM. Thank you for the explanation! I cannot reply because I am not a paid member. If you know another way to PM, please let me know. Wish I could erase almost everything from yesterday. hf

Last Edited by SoulWinner on 10/10/2012 10:26 AM
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
10/10/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dear Heavenly Father,

Have a Blessed Dayangel3
 Quoting: Goofy for God

good idea. thanks OP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10327591
United States
10/10/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for the reminder, OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20586262
United States
10/10/2012 10:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lately before I get out of bed, actually the moment my eyes open, I ask God to help me get through the day.

I've been praying and fasting a lot lately.

I've been really seriously trying to watch what I say. To treat others like I would like to be treated.

I constantly tell myself to not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.

I pray for my kids before I get out of bed too.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Heart

Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.Philippians1:7

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.Ezekiel36:26

smile_hear

In Luke 12:34, Jesus pointed out that "where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Luke 21:34 warns us to "be careful" in the end times "or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life." God wants your heart focused upon Him: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind" (Matthew 22:37).

Love yallhf
SoulWinner

User ID: 1151099
United States
10/10/2012 11:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Lately before I get out of bed, actually the moment my eyes open, I ask God to help me get through the day.

I've been praying and fasting a lot lately.

I've been really seriously trying to watch what I say. To treat others like I would like to be treated.

I constantly tell myself to not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.

I pray for my kids before I get out of bed too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20586262

Fantatic! The Lord Jesus has helped me see the true power in the words we use. We can powerfully affect our future by choosing our words carefully. That migth sound like a cliche, but it is amazingly true. If you have the Holy Spirit, you possses an indescribable power.
...Loving souls, starving trolls...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The things God asks of us, the bible tells us are not greivous.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The things God asks of us, the bible tells us are not greivous.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Eye

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be sound, your whole body shall be full of light.Matthew 6:22

1 Samuel 16:7

But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 64:4

For since the beginning of the world
Men have not heard nor perceived by the ear,
Nor has the eye seen any God besides You,
Who acts for the one who waits for Him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hands in Bible

I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

1 Timothy 2:8
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I posted this to remind even myself how easy to be caught up in the same crowd, that crucified Jesus , it is easy to be sheep, and get on wrong band wagon , with out the Lordhf
sandpiper

User ID: 25310389
Hong Kong
10/10/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I certainly need to repent. I have written things I should not have, all the vile and delusions of our government has made my spirit grieve and I have let my anger get involved. I think of all the good people, the suffering people, and I strike out. I am sorry and I will try to do better. GOD is in charge, and HIS will be done. I will pray for our evil leaders that their days be shorten in office, and that good people will take their place.
If you break my wings, I will just find a cloud and learn to fly again. The Lord will catch you when you fall or teach you to fly! May the footprints I leave lead you to BELIEVE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17785278
United States
10/10/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I like about this prayer is that it isn't asking God to take massive action or change everything around you. You have to remember God will do things in a way that you may not be comfortable with because He sees it form Heaven. I alweays pray that God use the boxing gloves of mercy when he knocks me into the right path. This prayer is great because the end result should be wisdom and an increase of knowledge. I don't see a down side to any of that.

anonstoner
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/10/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I like about this prayer is that it isn't asking God to take massive action or change everything around you. You have to remember God will do things in a way that you may not be comfortable with because He sees it form Heaven. I alweays pray that God use the boxing gloves of mercy when he knocks me into the right path. This prayer is great because the end result should be wisdom and an increase of knowledge. I don't see a down side to any of that.

anonstoner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17785278

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6038128
United States
10/10/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent!!!!

Amen brother!

GLP