Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,954 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 988,354
Pageviews Today: 1,322,980Threads Today: 324Posts Today: 5,185
10:53 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

At what point are our homest but brain damaged soldiers going to stand up and say, "what, you want me to die for you!?"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25025649
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
At what point are our homest but brain damaged soldiers going to stand up and say, "what, you want me to die for you!?"
Will they ever do that or are they all just retarded lol.

Even if they dont die on the battelfield they come back derranged and usually end up shooting themselves in the head anyways!
Billy_Sastard

User ID: 10985121
United States
10/10/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: At what point are our homest but brain damaged soldiers going to stand up and say, "what, you want me to die for you!?"
Do you not understand that to be a soldier is not simply a job, but that these guys go through extensive conditioning before deploying? These soldiers are virtually brainwashed into being robotic killing machines, while being conditioned to follow orders to the letter, and not to question said orders. This process has been developed over a very long time and is extremely effective. You cannot expect a person who has undergone this type of conditioning to simply 'shut it off' and go back to being a normal person. True there are some strong willed people out there who learned to play the game while retaining their true individuality, but these people are the exception to the rule.
It is, to me, sad how fast people forget the FOUNDATIONS of our fine country! This country was built by an armed population capable of fending for themselves, and will be lost by couches full of potato-sheeple riding their 52" HD-LEDTV's into the orwellian sunset. :(
:abomb::abomb::abomb:
BRING ON THE DOOM!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25158158
United States
10/10/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: At what point are our homest but brain damaged soldiers going to stand up and say, "what, you want me to die for you!?"
If all the soldiers quit....they would bring the draft back and arrest those who try to avoid service. They did it before, they can do it again.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 25025649
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you not understand that to be a soldier is not simply a job, but that these guys go through extensive conditioning before deploying? These soldiers are virtually brainwashed into being robotic killing machines, while being conditioned to follow orders to the letter, and not to question said orders. This process has been developed over a very long time and is extremely effective. You cannot expect a person who has undergone this type of conditioning to simply 'shut it off' and go back to being a normal person. True there are some strong willed people out there who learned to play the game while retaining their true individuality, but these people are the exception to the rule.
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

I know they are brain washed this is why i say "braim damaged" in the title. But if someone came uo to me and said, "die for me!" or "kill for me!" i would say "get the fuck out of my face dude"!

This is why they take young minds and not elder people. Its easier to shape a young mind to doing your bidding. Its corruption of the young imho.

If people are attacked then they have every right to defend themselves, but going abroad to kill people for someone, Well, thats just seriously fucked up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21153154
United States
10/10/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will they ever do that or are they all just retarded lol.

Even if they dont die on the battelfield they come back derranged and usually end up shooting themselves in the head anyways!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25025649

The main reason they go to war is for themselves, not for us. Would you go and kill people if you din't feel good about it? They do it because they think they will enjoy it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23200727
United States
10/10/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
They want to feel important
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25234900
United States
10/10/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
If all the soldiers quit....they would bring the draft back and arrest those who try to avoid service. They did it before, they can do it again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25158158

I guess you wouldn't have the balls to refuse induction, would you.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25345384
United States
10/10/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Soldiers are seriously fucked up before they sign up. After the military is done with them they are no longer fit to live in a peaceful society.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25236122
Netherlands
10/12/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Billy_Sastard

I know they are brain washed this is why i say "braim damaged" in the title. But if someone came uo to me and said, "die for me!" or "kill for me!" i would say "get the fuck out of my face dude"!

This is why they take young minds and not elder people. Its easier to shape a young mind to doing your bidding. Its corruption of the young imho.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25025649

If you want to shape them as effectively as possible, take them as young as possible. This principle has been known and applied for thousands of years by the most ruthless peoples. The Ottoman Janissaries, an elite corps, consisted of young soldiers who were as young Christian children, taken captives and trained. Today we'd say "brainwashed".

GLP