Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,901 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 600,097
Pageviews Today: 783,960Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 3,169
06:55 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is the Mormon Romney simply pre-destined to be President just in time for the shit to hit the fan???

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1560432
United States
10/10/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is the Mormon Romney simply pre-destined to be President just in time for the shit to hit the fan???
Let's seriously take a moment to consider this..GLP is a gathering place of "conspiracy" types of all stripes. Of these factions, there are loads of "Preppers" on here. Sure, some take it to extremes, but only a fool would think it's a bad idea to be prepared as there are obviously a multitude of global scenarios in play at the moment that could eventually cause supply disruptions of food, fuel, municipal services, etc.

Mormons are a lot like Barbara Mandrell in that they were prepping when prepping wasn't cool. Take a look at this link and simply look at the table of contents of these two books..

[link to www.ldsavow.com]

This may have been posted on GLP before, but I'm impressed with how thorough the subject matter is in these books. They've got the bases covered, for sure.

I'm just wondering if Romney is the right guy at just the right time. What do you all think?

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1342948
United States
10/10/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is the Mormon Romney simply pre-destined to be President just in time for the shit to hit the fan???
Ok, I just have to say it.

If the shit is to hit the fan, I would much more like a Mormon to be in the Presidency than a Muslim who has been raised to hate America by the likes of Ayers and Wright.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13158115
United States
10/10/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is the Mormon Romney simply pre-destined to be President just in time for the shit to hit the fan???
Ok, I just have to say it.

If the shit is to hit the fan, I would much more like a Mormon to be in the Presidency than a Muslim who has been raised to hate America by the likes of Ayers and Wright.
 Quoting: Son of Thor

clappa

No, Mitt is not Jesus Christ but he is a step or two up from Obama
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1560432
United States
10/10/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's basically a forgone conclusion on GLP that TPTB are running the show. That would include why, when, and how certain calamities such as war occur. Given that, why else would there be at this particular time a choice between an incumbent President with a questionable background and a Mormon for President put in front of us?

I'm not a Mormon and I don't even know that much about what they believe as a whole. I do know, however, that a closer look into what they believe is very incongruent with modern mainstream Christianity. The Christians don't care. They simply want someone other than Obama.

Could there be something to Romney's "expertise" in disaster preparedness that makes him the preferred choice to lead the U.S. in the upsoming months and years?

GLP