Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,251 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 660,511
Pageviews Today: 1,075,070Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,215
11:11 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27437534
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Ha, yep I definitely love this guy! Thanks for sharing. I won't quibble over everything he said, but he's definitely got his camo thinking cap on, and light years ahead of most people. I personally think that we WILL get deluged again, but eventually a lot of the water will turn back into its gaseous state (not vapour) of Hydrogen and Oxygen, so that we will have again much more land mass and atmosphere of our Golden Age of long ago. And most of the land mass, unlike him, will probably reside in the Asian continent. But who knows. Still, great to see Thinkers out there, able to make connections where others can't. Bet he's not drinking tap water.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

jack, i will watch this too, thanks, hope all is well with you, brother

AC, my friend, many of us are thinking hard and connecting the dots, so to speak

from my observations of the escalating global volcanic activity, and the alarming increase of new (and/or so ancient as to be unknown to us) volcanoes that seem to be popping up all over the planet), i would have to agree with you regarding inevitable deluge(es) that we are most likely going to experience
 Quoting: Tauranga

Good point, thanks for reminding me of it. I'm actually really impressed though with our Earth's resilience with all the incredible unusual forces entering in our solar system--I mean she's taking a beating, and still she holds it together, at least somewhat. Of course (sigh) she will take a licking still, and it's so sad that it's because of the Evils in men's hearts.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27437534

yeah. there certainly does seem to be divine intervention taking place before our very eyes

it would seem, when we listen to the many voices of the ancients, that the effects we encounter as we and our planet experience these things, can vary quite a bit in intensity, and yes, the evil in mens hearts can and does influence these transitions

i am thinking here of earth changes and the spiritual evolution of humanity that go hand in hand with various repetitive stages of our journey through space aboard our dear planet

One thing I can't Figure out is how these Evil souls come to be in the first place though. These events are cyclical, and so they've happened before numerous times evidently as they will happen Again, and yet men's hearts still get so Twisted to make the Cleansing a necessary, regular periodic occurrence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10895315
New Zealand
11/10/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Thanks to the posters in this Thread to point out more Three.

Thread: Ke$ha Illuminati Satanic Video

Like 333 is half of 666. That music video has so many Triangles, it's not even funny. Notice the color schemes too, plus the upsidedown cross, because that's the reality that we are going down into the Galactic plane, so it is an upside down Cross-ing so to speak.

and some of us can actually feel and see this happening

it is like a spiraling effect as we are entering the narrow point of an old fashioned egg timer (the centre of the galactic plane), hence the compression of our feelings, emotions, lives and realities

and this is the reason that many folk who do not know and understand themselves very well are struggling at this time

You're speaking again to Things I need to remember. In my life, I've finally come to the Point that I know, but good Lord in Heaven, it took me so long! But better Late than Never. Just still have so many Regrets, like all the time I squandered. But I suppose at least that's where I have lots of empathy and deepest sympathy for Others, since it Takes a heckuvalot to get there yeah..

we all have regrets about the times we have squandered, but you are so right, we who have suffered the most, now often have the deepest empathy for our fellow humans and other creatures

and it seems to be that those of us who are this way, seem to have had to often suffer greatly, before we reach this point of acceptance, when we are ready embrace realities, and to teach and help prepare others..
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow wish I had thought of that..That's just plain excellent! Thank you.

yes, and the imbalance of ice at the poles must be having an influence too

have you read about this my friend

there was an article at extinction protocol regarding this recently

I either thought about that once or read about it, can't remember which now. If the ice melted, wouldn't the water flow back into the oceans, and gather more towards the equator. That would seem to enhance stability. Just my first impression, since I haven't thought about this much yet though.

i am under the impression that some people believe the imbalance of ice will have an effect on our pole shift(s)

here are 2 extinction protocol articles

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

Thanks, I'll have to study this more.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks T you too my Kiwi sis (Big Smiles)

and you my wonderful brother, it warms my heart to be communicating with you again

you are so knowledgeable and compassionate and humble, it is a pleasure to know you

Yeah I was going to say Before, hope you and others (beyond folks like Weasel and Kathy and Menow) don't mind my tooting my own horn so much when i talked with them. That's not really me, but Sometimes I feel so Strongly to put those Arrogant ones in their rightful places.

i think there are many of us who respect you and your knowledge greatly, my friend

i have missed some pages of this thread, who is kathy?

i have not encountered her..

Ha it's amazing to me that I used to think I didn't need to hear any encouragement, but that was a long time ago back in my early stupid Youth. Now, just a Simple Thank You goes such a Long Way doesn't it, and picks the Heart up, and now that I know the effect it has on me, the more I try and give it to others too as much as possible. So Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/10/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

jack, i will watch this too, thanks, hope all is well with you, brother

AC, my friend, many of us are thinking hard and connecting the dots, so to speak

from my observations of the escalating global volcanic activity, and the alarming increase of new (and/or so ancient as to be unknown to us) volcanoes that seem to be popping up all over the planet), i would have to agree with you regarding inevitable deluge(es) that we are most likely going to experience

Good point, thanks for reminding me of it. I'm actually really impressed though with our Earth's resilience with all the incredible unusual forces entering in our solar system--I mean she's taking a beating, and still she holds it together, at least somewhat. Of course (sigh) she will take a licking still, and it's so sad that it's because of the Evils in men's hearts.

yeah. there certainly does seem to be divine intervention taking place before our very eyes

it would seem, when we listen to the many voices of the ancients, that the effects we encounter as we and our planet experience these things, can vary quite a bit in intensity, and yes, the evil in mens hearts can and does influence these transitions

i am thinking here of earth changes and the spiritual evolution of humanity that go hand in hand with various repetitive stages of our journey through space aboard our dear planet

One thing I can't Figure out is how these Evil souls come to be in the first place though. These events are cyclical, and so they've happened before numerous times evidently as they will happen Again, and yet men's hearts still get so Twisted to make the Cleansing a necessary, regular periodic occurrence.

maybe these polarities (good and evil) are necessary to shunt us all forward, to the learning and growth required for our evolvement?
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/10/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

and you my wonderful brother, it warms my heart to be communicating with you again

you are so knowledgeable and compassionate and humble, it is a pleasure to know you

Yeah I was going to say Before, hope you and others (beyond folks like Weasel and Kathy and Menow) don't mind my tooting my own horn so much when i talked with them. That's not really me, but Sometimes I feel so Strongly to put those Arrogant ones in their rightful places.

i think there are many of us who respect you and your knowledge greatly, my friend

Ha it's amazing to me that I used to think I didn't need to hear any encouragement, but that was a long time ago back in my early stupid Youth. Now, just a Simple Thank You goes such a Long Way doesn't it, and picks the Heart up, and now that I know the effect it has on me, the more I try and give it to others too as much as possible. So Thank you.

aye aye captain, you are welcome xxx

now i must sleep, because it is 1.18 am her in nz, and i am a tired girl

much love to you, my friend, and i look forward to coming back here to your thread tomorrow, you are an inspiration

nite nite xxx
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks to the posters in this Thread to point out more Three.

Thread: Ke$ha Illuminati Satanic Video

Like 333 is half of 666. That music video has so many Triangles, it's not even funny. Notice the color schemes too, plus the upsidedown cross, because that's the reality that we are going down into the Galactic plane, so it is an upside down Cross-ing so to speak.

it is like a spiraling effect as we are entering the narrow point of an old fashioned egg timer (the centre of the galactic plane), hence the compression of our feelings, emotions, lives and realities

and this is the reason that many folk who do not know and understand themselves very well are struggling at this time

You're speaking again to Things I need to remember. In my life, I've finally come to the Point that I know, but good Lord in Heaven, it took me so long! But better Late than Never. Just still have so many Regrets, like all the time I squandered. But I suppose at least that's where I have lots of empathy and deepest sympathy for Others, since it Takes a heckuvalot to get there yeah..

we all have regrets about the times we have squandered, but you are so right, we who have suffered the most, now often have the deepest empathy for our fellow humans and other creatures

and it seems to be that those of us who are this way, seem to have had to often suffer greatly, before we reach this point of acceptance, when we are ready embrace realities, and to teach and help prepare others..

When I was growing up I suffered Greatly from the hands of a step-father, or at least I thought it was Great back then in my mind as a child. Little did I know it was all preparation for the Final Act.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/10/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

When I was growing up I suffered Greatly from the hands of a step-father, or at least I thought it was Great back then in my mind as a child. Little did I know it was all preparation for the Final Act.

yep, from this grew your empathy and wisdom

off to bed now, see you tomorrow, C xx
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

maybe these polarities (good and evil) are necessary to shunt us all forward, to the learning and growth required for our evolvement?

You're likely right.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

much love to you, my friend, and i look forward to coming back here to your thread tomorrow, you are an inspiration

nite nite xxx

Good nite, sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite, as my folks would say to me!
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/10/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

nite nite xxx

Good nite, sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite, as my folks would say to me!

yep xx
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

yep, from this grew your empathy and wisdom

off to bed now, see you tomorrow, C xx

And my Resilience, and many other personal things, but since this Thread hasn't been Pinned, I shall keep these things to myself atm!

So glad to see this Thread has turned a Corner so it's not all about Bickering with the Shills. I'm also going to Turn in soon myself, and I think with the Encouragement you gave me, I shall sleep like a baby.. albeit a Rather loud snoring one! TTFN
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ahh I see now why I Won so easily on this Thread...the main players (yes I'm being kind in my wordage) have pretty much jumped/abandoned ship. And all we're left with is the second-rate folk. It just hit me.

It's almost 2am so going on my second night without sleep. Should I continue? My body craves nothing but sleep. I'm running low on Coffee too, and even the Nicotene from my cigarettes seem to be having any effect.

I was getting instant micro sleeps during the day today, and forgetting even the simplest of things. It's hard to even maintain a current strain or thread (even this isn't the right word) of thought.

Why do we need sleep so?

But as I'm not coherent, if there's anybody else who would like to take a crack at unwinding the very fabric of my argument, now would be a perfect time.

And as my mind is jumping from one point to the next, remember not to discount the power of the mind in determining Time, even one of my favorite lil tidbits:

Thread: why when I touch my toe do I feel it instantly?

Our brains, independent of us of course, determine in and of themselves that which we become consciously aware of, taking in thousands of stimuli almost every moment and only giving us a few that we register. In fact, isn't it just amazing how an entire Universe lives inside us, carrying on so much Life and Function, without our mere hint of knowing? That's our Fractal REality isn't it?

Actually what I also think is that our World down to the tiniest of levels is a matter of Bubbles. Little Bubbles of Energetic Spin, so that when one spins one way, we get Positive, and when another spins the opposite, the Negative. When our Physics class tries to learn us into believing that the electron can instantaneously jump from one position to another without even a hint of transition through space, they just don't know what they're talking about. And that it's the spin they encounter, and by trying to detect it at such a tiny level, just get a glimpse every now and then of where the main force is at any given time.

Now these Bubbles give rise to the macro view of our Universe, because as things spin faster--meaning more energy and more heat they start to swirl around each other and give rise to the spiral-cone vortexes that we witness on the Larger scale. Take my cigarette. If you look at the smoke coming from it, especially in a room with no air current, it swirls so fast at the beginning that it appears to go up in a straight line. But you'll notice soon after that it swirls around and around, until the cone gets bigger, and--eventually-dissipates into a non-swirling mass, having lost its energy. No different from other high forms of energy like hurricanes or tornadoes, or even the flame from a candle. Did you know that a single flame from a candle swirls? Look carefully sometime.

And so this also gives rise to another wonderful thought. That the whole universe is composed of these spirals, I'm talking of course of the Galaxies. And then they swirl around each other as one loses some of its energy, up and down and all around, until they pick it up again from those galaxies that have too much and shed them with a very Awesome release of their energy, so that they swirl about themselves and renew themselves for all Eternity!

Remember we live in a 3D world, not 2D and so these notions that Light and Sound waves are just two dimensional waves that just go up and down fail miserably at describing the reality. They are SPIRALING through all of space. And also, now that I think about it in my rambling incoherent sleepless ways atm, even things in Space has Sound--because Space is no vacuum, and contains all that Electrical Plasma, which is what they try and convince us doesn't exist, but some sort of mystical magical Dark energy is out there. Just take their word for it!

That probably doesn't make a lick of sense. But I'm trying to keep myself occupied, and hopefully has some Entertainment Value if nothing else.
Menow
User ID: 1394150
United States
11/10/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see... I agree to leave your thread alone and now you're going to trash-talk and taunt me? You're not only delusional, you're obviously an insecure self-centered jackass. The more I watch threads on this subject by "believers", the more I see that correlation.

many questions my friend, but menow (astro??)has already given me (and grasptheuniverse) red karma just because we bumped/posted on your thread yesterday,

Absolutely false.

I think Meowmeow is just a sore loser, if he/it were capable of feelings, that is. Kind of feels good to Win on my Thread, but I thought it was rather too easy actually, so my satisfaction is sadly lacking..sniffles...

"Win"? By weasling out of the discussion and disingenuously dodging the REAL explanation for the Moon's alleged "crookednes"? What a pathetic ego-maniac you are! Wot a maroon!

"Arrogant"? Ever look in a mirror, pal? We simply had a rational, non-woo explanation for the Moon's alleged "crookedness". If that means I'm "arrogant", I'll take it as a badge of honor. The moon is not "crooked" or "wrong" at all. You don't want to hear that because it means you can't get enough attention and ego-stroking by posting idiotic pseudo-scientific nonsense about it.

So glad to see this Thread has turned a Corner so it's not all about Bickering with the Shills. I'm also going to Turn in soon myself, and I think with the Encouragement you gave me, I shall sleep like a baby.. albeit a Rather loud snoring one! TTFN

Right... "shills"... definition: anybody who knows the first thing about astronomy and can explain where you are wrong.

Now you can all go back to your delusional, self-congratulatory circle-jerk.

Oh... one more thing... BITE me!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see... I agree to leave your thread alone and now you're going to trash-talk and taunt me? You're not only delusional, you're obviously an insecure self-centered jackass. The more I watch threads on this subject by "believers", the more I see that correlation.

many questions my friend, but menow (astro??)has already given me (and grasptheuniverse) red karma just because we bumped/posted on your thread yesterday,

Absolutely false.

I think Meowmeow is just a sore loser, if he/it were capable of feelings, that is. Kind of feels good to Win on my Thread, but I thought it was rather too easy actually, so my satisfaction is sadly lacking..sniffles...

"Win"? By weasling out of the discussion and disingenuously dodging the REAL explanation for the Moon's alleged "crookednes"? What a pathetic ego-maniac you are! Wot a maroon!

"Arrogant"? Ever look in a mirror, pal? We simply had a rational, non-woo explanation for the Moon's alleged "crookedness". If that means I'm "arrogant", I'll take it as a badge of honor. The moon is not "crooked" or "wrong" at all. You don't want to hear that because it means you can't get enough attention and ego-stroking by posting idiotic pseudo-scientific nonsense about it.

Right... "shills"... definition: anybody who knows the first thing about astronomy and can explain where you are wrong.

Now you can all go back to your delusional, self-congratulatory circle-jerk.

Oh... one more thing... BITE me!
 Quoting: Menow 1394150

Haha! That's a pretty damn good post there! Maybe I was wrong about you being a bot, unless you've gotten a recent upgrade, or somebody has taken over your name persona? LOL (ugh I still hate LOL)

I guess you decided to Catch me at a disadvantage when I'm depriving myself of sleep, but I'll still give this a go, and actually have to thank you as the Gentleman (not to mention Scholar) that I am, to give me something atm to occupy myself with.

I'm not Trash-talking, just speaking honestly. If I were to say shit smells, well if that pile had a consciousness, it wouldn't be too flattered, but it's the truth nonetheless. And I'm not trying to take cheap shots at you, because actually if I'm being perfectly frank, your post here is much better than what you posted here previously. Still, I couldn't help but to follow your Thread history in the last two months. it seems this is your comeback to my thread? You posted here and another, but alas in the other thread agent 4 was your best buddy, and so my suspicions of you again get confirmed. I won't explain further to that point, out of a little common courtesy so that you can save face a little bit.

I don't know about the karma thing, but I'll check it out after I've done responding to you here.

Arrogance bleeds from you, I hate to burst your bubble. And while I've had a Christian upbringing, sometimes I don't know what's good and what's not. Recently I've had my thoughts about such challenged by someone who says that being proud in your accomplishments and thoughts isn't a bad thing. So I guess maybe that's right, but you at least have to have the RIGHT things to be proud of, and to sell out humanity as I think you're doing, isn't something to be proud of at all. I think it's criminal, evil, and every other word in a thesaurus of the same meaning. Doesn't matter if they sold you on the false pretense that we have to maintain social order, because folks just wouldn't be able to handle the Truth. There's probably no such thing as a real Devil, but folks like you come devilishly close, if anybody does!

But like I said, you've gotten tons better with this post, so kudos. Oh wait one more thing, just like was said in the movie Star Wars, only the Sith think in terms of Absolutes. I've given my certaintude to a factor of 99.88% in my mind. Bet you can't even admit the possibility that you may be wrong, can you? See, that's what really separates me from you. Never ever have I ever seen a Shill admit he could be Mistaken.
Menow
User ID: 1394150
United States
11/10/2012 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bet you can't even admit the possibility that you may be wrong, can you? See, that's what really separates me from you. Never ever have I ever seen a Shill admit he could be Mistaken.

Absolutely, as balanced skepticism dictates. You confuse knowledge with unwillingness to listen. We HAVE LISTENED to what you have to say and challenged you to support your claims. You can't/won't. You just have excuses and obvious dodges. We KNOW what causes the Moon to "tilt" as it crosses the sky. It is not rocket-science or some new theory- it's just basic geometry and astronomy- MIDDLE-SCHOOL stuff! Explain how field rotation doesn't exist- you CAN'T! You won't even TRY, because you KNOW you can't! You're not stupid- you're just bored and playing around with this stuff excites you. You have shown nothing real to uphold your claims and all your alleged reasoning about it is just laughably bankrupt. Anybody with ANY knowledge in astronomy knows that.

Your approach is right out of Nancy Lieder's playbook- make and absurd claim, and when people say it's absurd, say that they are part of the coverup and it proves you RIGHT!

Your steadfast denial of the existence of field rotation is all anyone needs to see to write you off as an intentionally obtuse troll who is just playing games.

You liked my post above because I stopped insisting on staying focused on the salient point and that spoils your fun. You just want someone to spar with. Meh... I don't care to play an unending game of dodge-ball. I'm sure you can continue to impress various and sundry dolts who come along and will believe the pseudo-scientific drivel. It's much easier for you to play in that sandbox than to deal with REAL science, which is HARD and demanding! In the REAL world of science, you can make any claim you want, but you have to BACK IT UP. You can't impress SERIOUS scientists, so you play it safe where you can impress the uneducated gullibles.

Have fun, but just know that people who really know this stuff are just going to laugh at you, and it's not because you are so far beyond them that they can't understand you. Your crowd would like for that to be true, but it's just not.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last thing, I'll be taking myself offline from this thread for an Extended period of time. How long? Well I can't for too long, and then prove someone like Weasel right, that I'll man out if I'm wrong about everything. But there's so little time left until the 21st of December. I feel like most don't care anyway. But I know I should remind myself that it's still going to be only a select Few that Hear. I've done this thread, and I've even gone on the street corners here in Korea with my little home-made makeshift sign of the sun turning from happy to sad on the Said day. And I did get a few good folks from that experience. Still, my heart is Sad that there's not much in the End we can do to Effect a large Populace who has been dumbed and controlled down from their very infancy into this World. Perhaps my Depression is just a lack of sleep, but I'm pretty sure that I won't come back to this thread until 2 or 3 weeks at least.

So indulge me for a moment. I went to school in SoCal, and my time as a naive wide-eyed Christian still brings me comfort and many fond memories. And still many of the fundamentals still hold true in my mind. And so let me Share 2 videos of my rebellious long-haired days of then. I met these guys when I was on the Tram going into Magic Mtn in LA.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Because it's the imaginations that run rampant among the World that are Really the cause of all their stupid follies.

And then even more hard-core (but like Jack Black, you're not hard-core unless you live hard-core, and that's been me my whole life), hey with a name like Vengeance rising:

Because Time is short. Unfortunately the lead singer was disillusioned with Christianity, as he should, but not with God he shouldn't've been. But anyway. If there's no more responses to this Thread in the Meantime, allow me to take my Leave (to the Mods delight I'm sure! haha) for a certain Spell.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/10/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bet you can't even admit the possibility that you may be wrong, can you? See, that's what really separates me from you. Never ever have I ever seen a Shill admit he could be Mistaken.

Absolutely, as balanced skepticism dictates. You confuse knowledge with unwillingness to listen. We HAVE LISTENED to what you have to say and challenged you to support your claims. You can't/won't. You just have excuses and obvious dodges. We KNOW what causes the Moon to "tilt" as it crosses the sky. It is not rocket-science or some new theory- it's just basic geometry and astronomy- MIDDLE-SCHOOL stuff! Explain how field rotation doesn't exist- you CAN'T! You won't even TRY, because you KNOW you can't! You're not stupid- you're just bored and playing around with this stuff excites you. You have shown nothing real to uphold your claims and all your alleged reasoning about it is just laughably bankrupt. Anybody with ANY knowledge in astronomy knows that.

Your approach is right out of Nancy Lieder's playbook- make and absurd claim, and when people say it's absurd, say that they are part of the coverup and it proves you RIGHT!

Your steadfast denial of the existence of field rotation is all anyone needs to see to write you off as an intentionally obtuse troll who is just playing games.

You liked my post above because I stopped insisting on staying focused on the salient point and that spoils your fun. You just want someone to spar with. Meh... I don't care to play an unending game of dodge-ball. I'm sure you can continue to impress various and sundry dolts who come along and will believe the pseudo-scientific drivel. It's much easier for you to play in that sandbox than to deal with REAL science, which is HARD and demanding! In the REAL world of science, you can make any claim you want, but you have to BACK IT UP. You can't impress SERIOUS scientists, so you play it safe where you can impress the uneducated gullibles.

Have fun, but just know that people who really know this stuff are just going to laugh at you, and it's not because you are so far beyond them that they can't understand you. Your crowd would like for that to be true, but it's just not.

Wow, excellent. Okay, then, all I can say is let's just wait and see shall we?

Psst! (the sun's brighter)

And thanks for giving your Best Reply, which is not being sarcastic.
steeler

User ID: 1568805
United States
11/10/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Korean Rep..great thread,hope it keeps going
Definitely changes coming our way,for those
that can't see it are not paying attention,either
that or they are spending too much time in Astrolgy
classchuckle

CME coming our way....

viking**
steeler

User ID: 1568805
United States
11/10/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fixed it

"Astrology"
viking**
Dexdrake

User ID: 26347731
United States
11/10/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you guys think it might be possible that the Moon was created by Chicago politics?
just waiting for the SHTF...been watching the USA go into the sewer for 52 years.tried to fight the gun grabbers, had some victories...tried to fight corrupt politicians as a delegate to the Republican party...found out it's all BS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22270906
South Korea
11/14/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Korean Rep..great thread,hope it keeps going
Definitely changes coming our way,for those
that can't see it are not paying attention,either
that or they are spending too much time in Astrolgy
classchuckle

CME coming our way....

Quoting: steeler

Thanks! I'm pretty sure my Depression was caused by lack of sleep, and I'm still suffering from my foolishness of not sleeping because I never get sick and now getting over a cold (a little mild to be sure, but for someone like me who hardly ever gets Sick, it still set me back).

All those that can't see the Signs of something Looming on the horizon, or rather those who make it their Purpose to hide it from Others, they should do well to Read a bit from Robinson Crusoe:

JUNE 27. - The ague again so violent that I lay a-bed all day, and neither ate nor drank. I was ready to perish for thirst; but so weak, I had not strength to stand up, or to get myself any water to drink. Prayed to God again, but was light-headed; and when I was not, I was so ignorant that I knew not what to say; only I lay and cried, "Lord, look upon me! Lord, pity me! Lord, have mercy upon me!" I suppose I did nothing else for two or three hours; till, the fit wearing off, I fell asleep, and did not wake till far in the night. When I awoke, I found myself much refreshed, but weak, and exceeding thirsty. However, as I had no water in my habitation, I was forced to lie till morning, and went to sleep again. In this second sleep I had this terrible dream: I thought that I was sitting on the ground, on the outside of my wall, where I sat when the storm blew after the earthquake, and that I saw a man descend from a great black cloud, in a bright flame of fire, and light upon the ground. He was all over as bright as a flame, so that I could but just bear to look towards him; his countenance was most inexpressibly dreadful, impossible for words to describe. When he stepped upon the ground with his feet, I thought the earth trembled, just as it had done before in the earthquake, and all the air looked, to my apprehension, as if it had been filled with flashes of fire. He was no sooner landed upon the earth, but he moved forward towards me, with a long spear or weapon in his hand, to kill me; and when he came to a rising ground, at some distance, he spoke to me - or I heard a voice so terrible that it is impossible to express the terror of it. All that I can say I understood was this: "Seeing all these things have not brought thee to repentance, now thou shalt die;"
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/14/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you guys think it might be possible that the Moon was created by Chicago politics?
 Quoting: Dexdrake

My View that I put forth a few pages back was that we got our Moon from Saturn. But yeah your political wit I see there shouldn't be lost on me, just that I'm still a bit under the weather, so sorry that my wit seems to be lacking atm.

A bit of politics now, starting with a Color that I've been becoming more and more aware of: Black. So I'm not surprised that we have our Black President again, and it's no surprise to him either, having been confident for at least a year if memory serves that he should be re-elected again, which was mentioned on this Board somewhere, that I remember, but not exactly where.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/14/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm going to try this Post again, Round Two, because I really wasn't in the frame of mind last time to respond to it appropriately, just wanting to go to bed.

I'll Bold my comments.

Okay so you just admitted you COULD be wrong, thanks!

I could very well say the same to you: That you don't listen a Word to what we say, esp ME because you keep casting aside my arguments and Proofs, and keep spouting off your one and only fallback, which Falls Short: your FR that you so feverishly worship. Because like I said, no one is claiming FR doesn't exist for things like the stars in our Sky, but only Libration accounts for any difference in the Moon's perspective to us. The only time the Moon will change beyond that will be if WE change our position on the Earth (e.g., going from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern).

I've watched the Moon all night and it's never once changed like your FR theory would dictate. So if any were to laugh, I'd say it'd be me to your staunch and religious blind adherence to your bankrupt and hollow FR.

Again liking me to someone Else who most might agree isn't the most sane is another tactic that doesn't work with me.

More name-calling, noted MeowMeow.

I've yet to see any Real science from you, and now you are calling all those who rightfully believe in all the signs all around them with this and that Name. Now that I look at your post with an unweary eye, I'm ashamed that I called it Excellent, because it is ANYTHING BUT! In fact, you now make me Sick.

I think rather it's us who are Laughing at you and with your Diatribe of that Diabolical FR and pseudo-science that you so cling to. We shall indeed also have the Last Laugh. You are the Very Reason why Cyclical Time is Established, and shall soon be gutted from Existence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24476931
New Zealand
11/14/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

lols at this latest karma i received because i am partaking in your thread:

"11/10/2012 Take your shit and shove in right back up your arse you ignorant bitch"

it must have been meant to scare me off your thread

what a gracious astronomer we have in our midst here at GLP

hope you are doing well, my friend

so you are in both of the music vids you posted above?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25480060
South Korea
11/15/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

lols at this latest karma i received because i am partaking in your thread:

"11/10/2012 Take your shit and shove in right back up your arse you ignorant bitch"

it must have been meant to scare me off your thread

what a gracious astronomer we have in our midst here at GLP

hope you are doing well, my friend

so you are in both of the music vids you posted above?

WTHeck? That's about the worst I've ever seen, except when they get riled up about 911 which isn't just crass like yours but scary. On just such a thread I began a few years back on 911 I got pretty much some death threats, not even really veiled or couched in obscure wording. Yeah creepy scary, but the Mods dealt with it appropriately. No way to tell who gives you Karma, right? I'm sure the same who gave me like initially 5 or 6 one star ratings at my very get go to this thread. That's about all they can do, because they know they can't Win.

Yeah, doing Well, how about you? I actually started watching LOTRs again, and couldn't help but to think of you with your beautiful country. Oh wish that i could live in the Shire!

Speaking of which, I'm really impressed with little details in the Film. Peter jackson obviously knows his source Material well enough, even going beyond the written text but showing a profound understanding to its Spirit. Case in point: while Sam and Frodo set off from the Shire initially, there is a Scarecrow (which looks like a Cross right), and perched on its arms (1 on each=2) and head (1) are 3 Black Crows. Go Peter Jackson~!

I'm not in the Videos, but I was heavily involved in their Music back then in the day in Southern California. Ah, I gotsta share one more, because it also reminds me of not only an awesome concern by Michael Sweet at magic mtn there, but also a little tidbit I might have forgotten to share: that of the Devil or Satan. he's Red of course, as popularly depicted. And the Tweedledumminatties of course make careful distinction between him and Lucifer, which of course is the Bright Morning star (Saturn) that tried to become equal with the Main Sun (and for a time he shone brighter)...and this is why they worship him. Pentagram of the most significant parts are the three, two horns and 1 mouth...and also the devil horns sign they make with their hands. And just as Stryper sings about, to Hell with Him (and to tweedledummies who think they're so special having only the Real Knowledge while controlling the mass populaces' ignorant Rituals even at present. Big Whoop.)

Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/15/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I may slide this in, when perhaps viewership isn't its highest at this particular time...

When a Thread becomes a tad big there's a necessity to highlight the main points, and this I think is no

exception and has come time. For the new Reader and for those who've read some but maybe not had the time

to Sift through all.

I've given more revelation of my mind's eye than what I'll repeat here, so if this whets your fancy,

please try and read through in its Entirety, and give it your Mark.

All now similarly that follows too are the Original Thoughts from me. Obviously I've come to these

thoughts off the backs of so many laborers in Thought and Toil before me, of which I'm entirely and

eternally gratefull. Still these points are My own conclusions, and to my knowledge no one else has

written of them before, besides me. This is not stroking my Ego, but your challenge and hope that when you

drink Pure water, eat pure food, read pure Words, think pure thoughts, pray pure heart, and well turn off

the TV, you and anybody can have clarity of mind to get amazing insight, and I hope this might be a

little.

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

conditions that would precipitate such tiltage, to wit, more magnetic push.

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

from Canada or vice versa).

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

span of the month, so as to not be observable to the naked eye.

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

and Solar eclipses in its history.

*Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

stood on the Moon, nor any foot or vehicle prints left.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

intrinsic dependable structural integrity of its own--ie no FE core.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

not to mention the Sun getting bigger.

This last you may have read somewhere before elsewhere, but I guarantee you it was I the first that made

note of it. Just like I was the first to suggest that the Radiation from Fukushima might be a cover for

incoming radiation from Space.

Again I encourage you to read out the entire thread and give me your FB, because this synopsis in just

moon-centric, as appropriately should be done, the title and all...and I've provided a lot more, like the

Number 3 and the Crossing.

However, a final wheting tidbit I think I neglected though to mention with that is:

-3 parts of the main body
-3 parts of a finger
-3 parts of an arm
-3 parts of a leg

In the center of our Being is our Heart, and therein lies our Life, at all our Body parts' crossings. And

so the same holds true to our Solar system.
Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
11/15/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25480060

You have yet to prove any of that. First you have yet to prove we are going to the plane of the galactic. Especially as evidence was presented showing otherwise. Second, you have yet to prove the Earth has tilted.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

Demonstrably wrong. EVERYTHING in the sky INCLUDING the Moon is subject to field rotation. Your refusal to believe this does not change that fact. Your inability to understand it does not change that fact.

No evidence for that.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

No evidence for that.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

No evidence for that.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

No evidence for that.

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

No evidence for that.

When nothing happens onthe 21st of December, when is your next doomsday date you'll move onto?
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/15/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

You have yet to prove any of that. First you have yet to prove we are going to the plane of the galactic. Especially as evidence was presented showing otherwise. Second, you have yet to prove the Earth has tilted.

Demonstrably wrong. EVERYTHING in the sky INCLUDING the Moon is subject to field rotation. Your refusal to believe this does not change that fact. Your inability to understand it does not change that fact.

No evidence for that.

No evidence for that.

No evidence for that.

No evidence for that.

No evidence for that.

When nothing happens onthe 21st of December, when is your next doomsday date you'll move onto?
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Didn't I already Kick your Arse, nay but a mere multitude of times?

And here you're back, repeating the same wordage as Before: Duh, if Dec 21st comes and Goes, then what?

You can do nothing but copy and paste, copy and paster. I think I'll call you C&P Weasel from now on.

I've already answered you over and over again, so i'm beginning to think you're either a Bot or the most unimaginative soul that ever walked the planet. I think though, as my gut dictates, that the decision was made to at least not let my summary serve as the final word, but to at least give it a counter, even though all they may have left is someone of your weak calibre to deliver it. And since you know you're weak, you're just putting in your time, not even giving your best effort. Because you know that i'll again hand your butt back to you on a platter, and lookee here, you were right! But don't dispair. In the end, you did at least the minimum you intended to do.

Likewise, I've also answered your 'no evidence' lame retort, another countless times, so your miseries run even deeper.

You're so (s)pitifully sad.
khoisansun

User ID: 26724172
South Africa
11/15/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually we are North of the galactic plane heading down, very close now to dead center.

According to whom?
Can you supply something which supports that claim - other than amateurish Youtube vids or conspiracy sites????

Exact figures vary, but all serious scientific studies agree that we are significantly North of the plane, and currently heading away from it.

Take a quick clue from Christian teachings, the cross is actually our crossing of the galactic plane. Jesus is the Sun/Son. He's always depicted with rays of the sun around his head.

Religious teachings arte irrelevant - they came about as a means of controlling the uneducated masses.
Yes, many religions include on astrological imagery, but modern study is WAY ahead of what we knew hundreds/thousands of years ago

And if you read a little closer, you'd see that it's our Earth with its iron core that makes us tilt. The moon has no such core, so then it appears to us that it IS tilted, because we in fact are at times.

It's pointless trying to tell me about asronomy, I can tell from your postings that I'm already way ahead of you on that subject.
I know exactly how, and why, the Moon appears tilted, depending where you are standing on the planet.
 Quoting: Karlos

And here we have another Ahab, or rather one of his mighty cohorts which he enticed for one gold coin to go down the ship with him.

On the first of your accounts, have I posted a Youtube video or referenced a conspiracy site? That is but a vain attempt to categorize me into the foolish, and it's not met without notice.

On your second, there is not a good deal of faith that I place in the hands of modern science who tries to feed us the likes of Black Holes and Quantum Physics an Gravity and yet tell us not to divide by Zero (Black Holes), try and get a nuclear reactor to work (not by QP it certainly doesn't), and sidestep the very fundamental Powerful force of all EM (and yet still embrace Weak Gravity after all this time). To mention but a few. Your supposed serious studies I'm sure would in my mind be tantamount to these whimsical fantasies of nature, divorced from all reality, unless Mathematics is your reality, as Tesla would still readily lament. You too are Naive to put your trust in such hands, into the hands that still to this day haven't developed such an accurate calendar in predicting not only where we are in spacial relation to the galaxy, but also in such things as when the next solar eclipse will be, as our Ancestors.

Your intermingling of truth with your opinion of Religion I also share, and it gives an air of credibility to your post, but that too is not gone unnoticed. And it's the same kind of intermingling of truth with fiction that Religion gains its fame. EG there is a God, but not the Brute of the Old Testament. Or there is a Son of God, but he wasn't Jesus. Careful sifting should still be done to bring the truths to light, and I also have serious disagreements with the assumption that we better understand the science around us than what they did thousands of years ago even. Again, the Calendars. Or the Pyramids. Just to name two.

So then finally, I haven't the slightest confidence you know anything yet at all, and actually find you much in the dark.

It appears yet again those in the Dark don't wish to either listen or see, as what you've just shown here shows yet again what I've already responded to.

You are making the outlandish claim.
Back it up, or you continue to make yourself look foolish.
 Quoting: Karlos

You again have missed my points where I have backed up my claims, so why should I have to keep repeating myself? You would deny that Nasa was startled by the electric Ribbon, or that the Sun has gotten more fuel, or that we put more sunscreens on our skins of higher potency than the past, or that we today still rely on the ancient calendars of the past, or that Einstein who flunked math and copied papers in the patent office surpasses Tesla, or the very nature of our EU, or that there is a Creator, or that things go in cycles, or that the Creator sees the wicked and has put those cycles in place, or that our magnetosphere and heliosphere is compromised, or that our bees and birds and so many other animals are dying, or that there are lightning storms on Jupiter, or that the Moon is also very bright, or the Elites have drained us of our coin for their coffers, or on and on. There, you made me do what I shouldn't've. But I did add a few others, but these are no doubt already well-known on a conspiracy board, and if you find no company here, the question comes, why are you here. But we already know the answer to that as well.

I am fascinated by what you are saying. Avoiding reading the posts in between.
I wish shills would realise that if they were a little less abusive they would be harder to spot and thus more likely to be listened to.

I am only on page two but already I am blown away.
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..

GLP