Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,333 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 39,980
Pageviews Today: 86,463Threads Today: 34Posts Today: 813
01:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25480060
South Korea
11/15/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Actually we are North of the galactic plane heading down, very close now to dead center.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25480060

According to whom?
Can you supply something which supports that claim - other than amateurish Youtube vids or conspiracy sites????

Exact figures vary, but all serious scientific studies agree that we are significantly North of the plane, and currently heading away from it.

Take a quick clue from Christian teachings, the cross is actually our crossing of the galactic plane. Jesus is the Sun/Son. He's always depicted with rays of the sun around his head.

Religious teachings arte irrelevant - they came about as a means of controlling the uneducated masses.
Yes, many religions include on astrological imagery, but modern study is WAY ahead of what we knew hundreds/thousands of years ago

And if you read a little closer, you'd see that it's our Earth with its iron core that makes us tilt. The moon has no such core, so then it appears to us that it IS tilted, because we in fact are at times.

It's pointless trying to tell me about asronomy, I can tell from your postings that I'm already way ahead of you on that subject.
I know exactly how, and why, the Moon appears tilted, depending where you are standing on the planet.
 Quoting: Karlos

And here we have another Ahab, or rather one of his mighty cohorts which he enticed for one gold coin to go down the ship with him.

On the first of your accounts, have I posted a Youtube video or referenced a conspiracy site? That is but a vain attempt to categorize me into the foolish, and it's not met without notice.

On your second, there is not a good deal of faith that I place in the hands of modern science who tries to feed us the likes of Black Holes and Quantum Physics an Gravity and yet tell us not to divide by Zero (Black Holes), try and get a nuclear reactor to work (not by QP it certainly doesn't), and sidestep the very fundamental Powerful force of all EM (and yet still embrace Weak Gravity after all this time). To mention but a few. Your supposed serious studies I'm sure would in my mind be tantamount to these whimsical fantasies of nature, divorced from all reality, unless Mathematics is your reality, as Tesla would still readily lament. You too are Naive to put your trust in such hands, into the hands that still to this day haven't developed such an accurate calendar in predicting not only where we are in spacial relation to the galaxy, but also in such things as when the next solar eclipse will be, as our Ancestors.

Your intermingling of truth with your opinion of Religion I also share, and it gives an air of credibility to your post, but that too is not gone unnoticed. And it's the same kind of intermingling of truth with fiction that Religion gains its fame. EG there is a God, but not the Brute of the Old Testament. Or there is a Son of God, but he wasn't Jesus. Careful sifting should still be done to bring the truths to light, and I also have serious disagreements with the assumption that we better understand the science around us than what they did thousands of years ago even. Again, the Calendars. Or the Pyramids. Just to name two.

So then finally, I haven't the slightest confidence you know anything yet at all, and actually find you much in the dark.

It appears yet again those in the Dark don't wish to either listen or see, as what you've just shown here shows yet again what I've already responded to.

You are making the outlandish claim.
Back it up, or you continue to make yourself look foolish.
 Quoting: Karlos

You again have missed my points where I have backed up my claims, so why should I have to keep repeating myself? You would deny that Nasa was startled by the electric Ribbon, or that the Sun has gotten more fuel, or that we put more sunscreens on our skins of higher potency than the past, or that we today still rely on the ancient calendars of the past, or that Einstein who flunked math and copied papers in the patent office surpasses Tesla, or the very nature of our EU, or that there is a Creator, or that things go in cycles, or that the Creator sees the wicked and has put those cycles in place, or that our magnetosphere and heliosphere is compromised, or that our bees and birds and so many other animals are dying, or that there are lightning storms on Jupiter, or that the Moon is also very bright, or the Elites have drained us of our coin for their coffers, or on and on. There, you made me do what I shouldn't've. But I did add a few others, but these are no doubt already well-known on a conspiracy board, and if you find no company here, the question comes, why are you here. But we already know the answer to that as well.

I am fascinated by what you are saying. Avoiding reading the posts in between.
I wish shills would realise that if they were a little less abusive they would be harder to spot and thus more likely to be listened to.

I am only on page two but already I am blown away.
 Quoting: khoisansun

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words! Subtlety is a testament to a clever mind, and so far haven't seen too much by way of clever, but a whole lot of tantamount bot-them=isms
khoisansun

User ID: 26724172
South Africa
11/15/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
You said there is no such thing as a stupid question.

I do sun cupping.
What it is is rubbing my palms together vigorously and then cupping them tightly over my eyes so there is no light.
Sometimes in the center of the darkness there will be a pattern, a brief, brilliant pattern and then in becomes pure darkness - a void.
I love that void. Nothing exists there. And even if the day is hot and the sun is super baking just doing this causes a shadow over your body.
After a few minutes of conscious breathing with the eye closed, your eyes remain closed whilst you move your hands and face the sun.

The absolute brilliance of this is unlike anything I have experienced.
Pure light, brilliant red, orange and sometimes white.
No plant has ever enabled me to experience anything as profoundly intense and awesome as this.

I don't do this everyday in summer - about once a week. In winter it is done daily.

So my question is are we just packets of light energy inhabiting bodies and is this sun illumination actually activating me?
What are you actually saying in the most simple terms is the next step for our sun?
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/15/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do sun cupping.
What it is is rubbing my palms together vigorously and then cupping them tightly over my eyes so there is no light.
Sometimes in the center of the darkness there will be a pattern, a brief, brilliant pattern and then in becomes pure darkness - a void.
I love that void. Nothing exists there. And even if the day is hot and the sun is super baking just doing this causes a shadow over your body.
After a few minutes of conscious breathing with the eye closed, your eyes remain closed whilst you move your hands and face the sun.

No plant has ever enabled me to experience anything as profoundly intense and awesome as this.

I don't do this everyday in summer - about once a week. In winter it is done daily.

So my question is are we just packets of light energy inhabiting bodies and is this sun illumination actually activating me?
What are you actually saying in the most simple terms is the next step for our sun?

Fascinating...I'll have to try this myself. Great questions too (I hope i can do them justice), and your words brought me to meditate on something, which I've been doing, and I think I just had another Eureka! moment, which I'll get to after answering your question. But just wanted to say thanks before I forget to what your comments have brought to my mind.

One of my favorite movies is Before Sunrise (I guess I'm a chick-flick lover) and the words "remember we are all stardust'. I have to just leave at that atm, because I feel I don't have the proper answer for you that you deserve yet (sorry, but i will get back to you on this)

Next step for our sun? I think the next step is that it must release its extra energy or fuel.

So this means two things basically. First, the biggest solar flare ever. Think the strongest known XFlare, and multiply it by, oh, maybe a million. If not a billion. Will it be geocentric? Unfortunately yes, since we'll be between the sun and the galactic center.

Second, that fuel will pave the way nicely to make a strong conduit from the center of the galaxy to the sun, so that we will get a sustained electric arc hit for an extended period of time. Anywhere from 3-9 hours if we're lucky, and 3 days to 3 weeks if we're unlucky. Remember these things?

[link to tech.massivelinks.com]

Those filaments of energy run through a plasma, and just like when you touched your finger to the edge to give it something to connect with, our solar system's fingers will be our planets, and esp the Earth being in direct pathway.

That's a clinical examination of it in any case, and my best understanding at the time being.

now as for the other Eureka! moment, please bear (or beer if you please, to toast) with me because I just had this thought not but moments ago, so it's still a little bit in its infancy stage, but I think already developed enough to hopefully make some sense...

(TBC on next post)
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/15/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you all are familiar with how there's the very real superstition that when the Moon is Full, that human behavior changes to the worst...worst case scenario that we change completely into our animalistic barbaric sides and through the great lyncathropy (where they name them Lycans in the movies like Underworld) change into werewolves and go ape-bat-shit crazy, to render too many mixed metaphors together.

Anyway, that human behavior digresses into amorality if not immorality is statistically verified by police blotters and statistical records. I used to once think that it's only because the extra illumination during a full moon gives rise to better opportunity to do evil. But now I think differently, and besides: isn't criminal activity best done under the concealment of Darkness?

But before I get into my new revelation about the matter, we have to make sure that we all have the proper foundation, or this won't make sense to anybody, having your mind filled with contrary assumptions and presuppositions taught into your head since earliest schooling at such a level.

I'm talking about Light and its Wavelength first. They try and make us believe that light is COMPOSED of various wavelengths, when this is not at all accurate. To think that white light has within itself all those other colorful wavelengths I find just downright silly. Like putting up a prism and just watch all those wavelengths come out from one wavelength of white light!

No, light is not a constant. Only in a vacuum, and there is no vacuum anywhere in the Universe, because the universe doesn't like vacuums, and will instantly try and fill the space as quickly as possible, as any good science experiment in our school days will attest to.

When light bounces off an object, it slows down, and depending on how much it slows down, is the color that we see. Red travels slower than blue, for instance. This analogy isn't entirely accurate since it assumes only a 2D wavelength, but will suffice for now: take a rope and sling it up and down, hard then soft. You'll see what i'm talking about, about it's fastness and therefore its energy, beyond just the frequency.

Now I hope you're with me so far, the next part is this: light when it hits something just doesn't bounce off without effecting the object in some way, as if its this magical thing. Shoot even THEY talk about Black Holes, and how light can't escape it, so then it has to be composed of SOMETHING! If nothing, light still has an inertia, and so will lose some of that energy when it hits something. Obviously, since it bounces back at a different energy or speed.

So then (tracking?) when the light from our sun hits the Moon, and the moon being just about hollow for all intents and purposes, there is created a resonance, a low reverberation, that gets reflected and directed back to Earth. This lower vibration affects the human body. And when the moon is Full, that means more said vibration!

Now if anybody thinks I'm crazy, i'm sorry but I verified that Light causes a resonance back when I was just a child, about 12 years old. I took my parents' camera with the old-fashioned flash bulbs, and flashed it up to my drum set's cymbal...and you can imagine my surprise when I heard it Ring!

And so this also means that the One, all Seeing Eye that they love to remind us all everywhere with like on the Dollar or music videos or movies, is in Fact THE MOON! Looks like an eye doesn't it? And it's always on us, slowly blinking. What's on the dollar bill but that little pyramid at the top, just like the little Pyramid of the Egyptians (remember the other two bigger ones being Saturn and the Sun).

I probably could've written this better, but I'll let stand as is, since it's getting late here in Korea, no energy for proofing, and must really go to sleep now.
Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
11/15/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't I already Kick your Arse, nay but a mere multitude of times?

Only in your mind.

And here you're back, repeating the same wordage as Before: Duh, if Dec 21st comes and Goes, then what?

You can do nothing but copy and paste, copy and paster. I think I'll call you C&P Weasel from now on.

Oh no! The namecalling! My one and only weakness! How ever will I go on! Still waiting for you to PROVE that I've copied and pasted ANYTHING.

I've already answered you over and over again, so i'm beginning to think you're either a Bot or the most unimaginative soul that ever walked the planet. I think though, as my gut dictates, that the decision was made to at least not let my summary serve as the final word, but to at least give it a counter, even though all they may have left is someone of your weak calibre to deliver it. And since you know you're weak, you're just putting in your time, not even giving your best effort. Because you know that i'll again hand your butt back to you on a platter, and lookee here, you were right! But don't dispair. In the end, you did at least the minimum you intended to do.

Likewise, I've also answered your 'no evidence' lame retort, another countless times, so your miseries run even deeper.

You're so (s)pitifully sad.

You may THINK you've answered but NONE of your answers included any evidence, only opinion. Sadly, you don't seem to know the difference. You're good for entertainment though. I've been laughing at everything you've posted. I can't tell which is funnier, the extreme paranoia, the supernatural mumbo-jumbo, or the high and mighty attitude. At least you've been nominated for a stundie though. Hey, you might win for November!

Last Edited by LHP598 on 11/15/2012 01:47 PM
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
khoisansun

South Africa
11/15/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for that explanation.
I look forward to hearing more.
I wish Harmony, Love, Truth and Justice for all my brothers and sisters. With the United forces of the silent vibrations of our thoughts, we are strong, healthy and happy thus making a link of universal fraternity..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9471025
New Zealand
11/15/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes, i enjoyed it too thank you C

i hope you are having a fabulous sleep!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27857136
South Korea
11/16/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Updated recap:

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

conditions that would precipitate such tiltage, to wit, more magnetic push.

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

from Canada or vice versa).

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

span of the month, so as to not be observable to the naked eye.

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

and Solar eclipses in its history.

*Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

stood on the Moon, nor any foot or vehicle prints left.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

intrinsic dependable structural integrity of its own--ie no FE core.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

not to mention the Sun getting bigger.

*A full moon has more low vibratory frequencies in response to the sun's light, giving a negative effect on the human body and psyche, leading to increased statistical crime.

Bark at the Moon!
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't I already Kick your Arse, nay but a mere multitude of times?

Only in your mind.

And here you're back, repeating the same wordage as Before: Duh, if Dec 21st comes and Goes, then what?

You can do nothing but copy and paste, copy and paster. I think I'll call you C&P Weasel from now on.

Oh no! The namecalling! My one and only weakness! How ever will I go on! Still waiting for you to PROVE that I've copied and pasted ANYTHING.

I've already answered you over and over again, so i'm beginning to think you're either a Bot or the most unimaginative soul that ever walked the planet. I think though, as my gut dictates, that the decision was made to at least not let my summary serve as the final word, but to at least give it a counter, even though all they may have left is someone of your weak calibre to deliver it. And since you know you're weak, you're just putting in your time, not even giving your best effort. Because you know that i'll again hand your butt back to you on a platter, and lookee here, you were right! But don't dispair. In the end, you did at least the minimum you intended to do.

Likewise, I've also answered your 'no evidence' lame retort, another countless times, so your miseries run even deeper.

You're so (s)pitifully sad.

You may THINK you've answered but NONE of your answers included any evidence, only opinion. Sadly, you don't seem to know the difference. You're good for entertainment though. I've been laughing at everything you've posted. I can't tell which is funnier, the extreme paranoia, the supernatural mumbo-jumbo, or the high and mighty attitude. At least you've been nominated for a stundie though. Hey, you might win for November!
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

You're really not Qualified to try and belittle any of my thoughts. Only I can if I so desire, kind of works that way, you know. Unless someone else comes on here and impresses me with their knowledge first, but so far haven't been impressed with anybody of your ilk.

You don't even know how a Magnetosphere works.

Simple minds think simple thoughts, but you haven't shown a single solitary thought still. Do you suffer from Thought Envy?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tauranga

Thanks T! Unfortunately I haven't been able to calm my racing mind at night, and haven't sleeped (see!) much lately. It's starting to take a toll. Anyway, always appreciate your own resilience too to not be intimidated by meow-meow bullies and still check in here. I don't think most would.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
11/16/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLO I AM THE BLACK KNIGHT GALACTIC PLANE! NONE SHALL PASS!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do sun cupping.

I loved reading your description of the sun cupping, I read it several times. You're an excellent writer, and I just feel the experience with you, very very neato to have the skills necessary to convey that. Shills need a syringe also of your creativity.

I share your love of your mentioned Void, the best time for me is making sure there are no lights in the Room and I'm surrounded by utter darkness. I love the feeling (well not only of not having a pair of eyes on me) of just being absorbed with the Universe. That's the best I can describe it. I wanted to share your experience also with facing then the sun, but today was overcast all day. Tomorrow should be better. Again, that's just awesome, and just imagining it I get excited!

It also I think reinforces my point about the speed of light, and I'm starting to convince myself (if not anybody else) that it's the pressure from its speed and inertia and frequency that produce the various colors, as we can experience color from the warmth of the hands, to pressure from our hands, to raising our elevation rapidly enough.

Similarly maybe you can help me out, because there was a point that I read once about there being a likely significance to the fact that our Ear is the only sensory organ with Dual function, both with sound and balance. Ah wait, it's Pressure isn't it! Ha, I guess I answered my own question. I think that's neat, so that both the eye and ear function from Pressure.

Now I'll try and take another stab at your prior questions:

I think you're right, I just don't know how to go about exactly proving it. But my mind is reminded of how we are composed of mostly water which is hydrogen (the sun's main fuel) and oxygen. And do you remember reading how they found lots of water being given off at the center of our galaxy? Funny how everything is connected in Life of the Universe, not as they would us believe that we are disconnected. Still didn't prove your point, but just speaking out loud.

This also reminds me of how wonderful the mechanisms are in place, from the fundamental Bubble of energy, to create all the variety in our atom and molecular bubbles and all the life that stems from them. This is Pure Alchemy. And works wonderfully!

Is there a true Philosopher's Stone? I believe so. Now of course they don't want it known the true way, they being both those in charge and those who in the past who have known the Secret. I think though I have an idea, and some say they have revealed the truth to be the Fluid that Man so readily discards--Urine. But I'm inclined to believe there are two other ingredients, two other from a Man (when making the one kind) and two other from a Woman (when making the other). For a total of 3 ingredients for each kind of Stone.

Sooo...just, well, Look at how the Thinker sits..

[link to www.americanthinker.com]

Ha, maybe, just maybe...
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
HELLO I AM THE BLACK KNIGHT GALACTIC PLANE! NONE SHALL PASS!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2230505

But I am...
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/16/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're really not Qualified to try and belittle any of my thoughts. Only I can if I so desire, kind of works that way, you know. Unless someone else comes on here and impresses me with their knowledge first, but so far haven't been impressed with anybody of your ilk.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27857136

That's your excuse for why you don't have to provide evidence for anything you've presented? So anything you present is just automatically fact because you're more qualified than those questioning you? Oh the humor! This is comic gold!

No, I said I don't care. I could find out but I don't care to. Since it has nothing to do with your misunderstand of the motion of the Moon it is just yet another diversion you're using to try to change the subject.

Simple minds think simple thoughts, but you haven't shown a single solitary thought still.

Liar. Hilarious how you resort to namecalling though.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's your excuse for why you don't have to provide evidence for anything you've presented? So anything you present is just automatically fact because you're more qualified than those questioning you? Oh the humor! This is comic gold!

No, I said I don't care. I could find out but I don't care to. Since it has nothing to do with your misunderstand of the motion of the Moon it is just yet another diversion you're using to try to change the subject.

Simple minds think simple thoughts, but you haven't shown a single solitary thought still.

Fascinating that you don't care for that little Thing that just keeps us Protected in a nice little Cozy bubble, so that Life can Be in the first place...but yet attend to such things as trying to belittle others and their Thoughts. Hate to burst your Bubble, but that's a Pathetic excuse for a creature right there. But there's solace (note the etymology there) to be had when the other bubble bursts. I've already told you what that is, but doubt you'll remember.

I will give you this one thing however, you do have the balls to take a beating! This probably means that you're incredibly stupid (yes), or that the thread really hasn't garnered enough attention to bring out the Best (probably), or that no one else has your big stupid balls (maybe) or that there really is no one left on board for want of personnel or intellect (possibly, both). In any case I think you just provide an second-rate but still annoying little gnat distraction so that my real information gets buried. All the crap that gets floated around the internet, so many things not True, and I provide so much Truth and Reality, but yet folks are attracted to things better like hey the Chocolate Milk just Spoke to Me and Beamed me aboard an alien space ship on Neptune! Meh, whatever lol.
khoisansun

South Africa
11/16/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't respond.
You really don't need to answer questions you don't want.
And to refute the allegations is not necessary.
Just ignore.

As far as not sleeping goes.
I was not sleeping for a while and then i changed the direction of my head.
Made a big difference.

It is all such perfect alchemy.

I think the most sacred word in the world is THIS.

What is the word THIS in Korean?
khoisansun

South Africa
11/16/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah and as far as the thinker I do my best non thinking lying down.
Have lie down spots dotted around the garden.
In winter they are placed so I can catch the winter sun its various resting places and in summer placed in the shade.

My purpose in life is to read subjects that create resonance and then go and let that resonance integrate in the garden.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't respond.
You really don't need to answer questions you don't want.
And to refute the allegations is not necessary.
Just ignore.

As far as not sleeping goes.
I was not sleeping for a while and then i changed the direction of my head.
Made a big difference.

It is all such perfect alchemy.

I think the most sacred word in the world is THIS.

What is the word THIS in Korean?

Thanks for all that. I was toying with the idea to ignore, just that I'm as human as any other and even moreso, I mean with all our imperfections and all, taking still some fun in the poor lesser-minded folk. Oh the Temptations in life. Bad me, I know.

My problem with sleep too is I snore like a ravenous beast unless I'm on my side.

What it sounds like is just "ee" like ME, sans M. So they'll say I-go (EE-go) for this right in front of them, or yeog-I-yo for drawing attention for something over there. (I always like how they also put the "yo" on the end of everything, to give proper respect to their Elders, which is what C&PW should be doing to me, yo!)

Why does it have such an importance to you? Is it because it focuses our attention?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
In winter they are placed so I can catch the winter sun its various resting places and in summer placed in the shade.

My purpose in life is to read subjects that create resonance and then go and let that resonance integrate in the garden.

Beautiful! I hope you've found some things here.
khoisansun

South Africa
11/16/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Beautiful! I hope you've found some things here.

Indeed. Thank you.
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/16/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
jacksprat
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/16/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fascinating that you don't care for that little Thing that just keeps us Protected in a nice little Cozy bubble, so that Life can Be in the first place...but yet attend to such things as trying to belittle others and their Thoughts. Hate to burst your Bubble, but that's a Pathetic excuse for a creature right there. But there's solace (note the etymology there) to be had when the other bubble bursts. I've already told you what that is, but doubt you'll remember.f

I don't care hwo it works. I never said I didn't care that it was there. Mostly I don't care to play your little game that you think proves something and really doesn't.

I will give you this one thing however, you do have the balls to take a beating! This probably means that you're incredibly stupid (yes), or that the thread really hasn't garnered enough attention to bring out the Best (probably), or that no one else has your big stupid balls (maybe) or that there really is no one left on board for want of personnel or intellect (possibly, both). In any case I think you just provide an second-rate but still annoying little gnat distraction so that my real information gets buried. All the crap that gets floated around the internet, so many things not True, and I provide so much Truth and Reality, but yet folks are attracted to things better like hey the Chocolate Milk just Spoke to Me and Beamed me aboard an alien space ship on Neptune! Meh, whatever lol.

And again you resort to insults. Really shows something about your character. IF (and that is a big if) you had any truth, then you would be able to provide evidence. Especially when others point out that you have yet to do so. Instead you go back to insults. Hilarious.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fascinating that you don't care for that little Thing that just keeps us Protected in a nice little Cozy bubble, so that Life can Be in the first place...but yet attend to such things as trying to belittle others and their Thoughts. Hate to burst your Bubble, but that's a Pathetic excuse for a creature right there. But there's solace (note the etymology there) to be had when the other bubble bursts. I've already told you what that is, but doubt you'll remember.f

I don't care hwo it works. I never said I didn't care that it was there. Mostly I don't care to play your little game that you think proves something and really doesn't.

And again you resort to insults. Really shows something about your character. IF (and that is a big if) you had any truth, then you would be able to provide evidence. Especially when others point out that you have yet to do so. Instead you go back to insults. Hilarious.

You don't wanna play because you can't play. It proves you're a moron who can't think! Most people want to Learn. And here's an opportunity provided to you by kind Me, willing to step you through every inch of the way, if you were so non-crookedly inclined. Doesn't it speak volumes about you?

Actually...I'll let my cards out now. You might not also play, because you know I'm setting you up in a Trap. See, this is how good I am compared to you, I even tell you what I'm up to.

First, if you were to try and formulate a reply about the Magnetosphere, you would show everyone how little you actually know.

Second, if you were to humble yourself and prostrate yourself at my feet as Teacher to Pupil, and try and Learn, this would lead to securing many Truths you nor They want in the limelight, particularly how it relates to the EU.

And hey, lookie again, your favorite copy and pasted word crops up again: Evidence!

Here ya go, big boy:

Now go watch the rest of the Forum and watch how this faux war plays out!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/16/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: jacksprat

Thanks for the Bump, Jack! I hope there's some lean fat in here too for your liking.

Watched Cloud Atlas. Were those two moons at the end???

And loved the futuristic Seoul, Korea. Another thread of past days of mine: What other species has the slanted Asian Eye? Only a few come close, but not exactly/completely. What does it mean? Are they aliens? I don't know.. But I'm pretty convinced in the probabilities of Asians weathering the upcoming storm, at least their continent. And to this one particular I'll prove C&PWeasel right: I've no evidence for this.

"And what if no one believes in this Truth"
"Somebody already has."

Lots of things to try and sift through in that movie, but one thing that I'm reminded of is a thought I've had for a while...

We come back to be kids! To play! To have fun, and discover the world again newly. I love this thought.

But Don't fall into the mental trap of this movie or Inception and think that it's just as easy to escape with committing suicide, since you'll just come back again anyway. Even though we don't consciously remember, our Souls grow, and they won't grow if you take your Life. At least, that's ideal. Of course I can sympathize with those who might be under something like a constant Pain, like my Uncle was from a brain tumor, and shot himself in the head in front of his frantic wife. I do sympathize under such circumstances, and easy for me to say Don't. But please, please don't! Because while the Creator gives us a ship-load of Time to develop our Souls, there comes a time that if you're too far in the negative Black, you don't get to play anymore. Of this I'm convinced.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/16/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't wanna play because you can't play. It proves you're a moron who can't think! Most people want to Learn. And here's an opportunity provided to you by kind Me, willing to step you through every inch of the way, if you were so non-crookedly inclined. Doesn't it speak volumes about you?

Actually...I'll let my cards out now. You might not also play, because you know I'm setting you up in a Trap. See, this is how good I am compared to you, I even tell you what I'm up to.

First, if you were to try and formulate a reply about the Magnetosphere, you would show everyone how little you actually know.

Second, if you were to humble yourself and prostrate yourself at my feet as Teacher to Pupil, and try and Learn, this would lead to securing many Truths you nor They want in the limelight, particularly how it relates to the EU.

And hey, lookie again, your favorite copy and pasted word crops up again: Evidence!

Again with the insults. Again with the accusations of copy and pasting with nary a shred of proof. IS that all you've got?

Of course I knew you thought you were setting a trap. You really think you weren't that transparent? You think yourself clever and didn't realize that EVERYBODY sees through you. It isn't even an original trap. But hey, why don't you act the teacher like you're itching to and say why YOU think we have a magnetosphere? That's what you really wanted to do anyway right?

Last Edited by LHP598 on 11/16/2012 03:32 PM
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/16/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
i already know a pole shift is coming, it's evident and clear

it has to happen, it will
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27882130
South Korea
11/16/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Again with the insults. Again with the accusations of copy and pasting with nary a shred of proof. IS that all you've got?

Of course I knew you thought you were setting a trap. You really think you weren't that transparent? You think yourself clever and didn't realize that EVERYBODY sees through you. It isn't even an original trap. But hey, why don't you act the teacher like you're itching to and say why YOU think we have a magnetosphere? That's what you really wanted to do anyway right?

Not bad, I think I'm getting you to expand your writing skills..

I'll accept that you already knew. Why it's elementary after all, My Dear Weasel, that you are only a side-line critic (a "censorious" Caesar?), who so easily does his job. I'm at least sincere (sun-cered like Icirus) in my intentions. But nope, not gonna throw any more bittids your way, just so you can insert your favorite word in there "evidence". But then again I might change my mind, especially if someone else would be interested in clarification. I guess it IS the whole picture I'm trying to Paint, because the world-view given to us by THEM is just so astonishingly wrong! Argh..

Howsbout just 1? What creates a dual polarity like a magnet in a metal? This is basic physics class of course.

Answer that easy enough question and I won't in the future just tell you to:

Fail to answer, and that'll be my only response to you from now on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27882130
South Korea
11/16/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
i already know a pole shift is coming, it's evident and clear

it has to happen, it will
 Quoting: jacksprat

Aha! You know, thanks for putting your mind into written form. God knows our inner thoughts and hearts, but if we do have a soul that is seen by Him as worth saving, then we will also go on record in some fashion. As the Bible says, Faith without works is Dead, and out of the Heart so a man speaketh, so it just shows who you are, and hopefully helps out someone else in the meantime. Win-win!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11818426
New Zealand
11/18/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks T! Unfortunately I haven't been able to calm my racing mind at night, and haven't sleeped (see!) much lately. It's starting to take a toll. Anyway, always appreciate your own resilience too to not be intimidated by meow-meow bullies and still check in here. I don't think most would.

heya C

i am sorry to hear that you are still not finding the peace to be able to sleep well, have you tried listening to peaceful, meditative type music when you go to bed?

lols if i cant sleep, i play some deepak chopra (or similar)
and i always quickly fall asleep to the sound of his wise, loving voice, and never hear the whole meditation..

these sure are unprecedented times we are living in, a bit scary, but very exciting too

you are a shining light, my friend, rock on xx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11818426
New Zealand
11/18/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

lols at this latest karma i received because i am partaking in your thread:

"11/10/2012 Take your shit and shove in right back up your arse you ignorant bitch"

it must have been meant to scare me off your thread

what a gracious astronomer we have in our midst here at GLP

hope you are doing well, my friend

so you are in both of the music vids you posted above?

WTHeck? That's about the worst I've ever seen, except when they get riled up about 911 which isn't just crass like yours but scary. On just such a thread I began a few years back on 911 I got pretty much some death threats, not even really veiled or couched in obscure wording. Yeah creepy scary, but the Mods dealt with it appropriately. No way to tell who gives you Karma, right? I'm sure the same who gave me like initially 5 or 6 one star ratings at my very get go to this thread. That's about all they can do, because they know they can't Win.

Yeah, doing Well, how about you? I actually started watching LOTRs again, and couldn't help but to think of you with your beautiful country. Oh wish that i could live in the Shire!

Speaking of which, I'm really impressed with little details in the Film. Peter jackson obviously knows his source Material well enough, even going beyond the written text but showing a profound understanding to its Spirit. Case in point: while Sam and Frodo set off from the Shire initially, there is a Scarecrow (which looks like a Cross right), and perched on its arms (1 on each=2) and head (1) are 3 Black Crows. Go Peter Jackson~!

I'm not in the Videos, but I was heavily involved in their Music back then in the day in Southern California. Ah, I gotsta share one more, because it also reminds me of not only an awesome concern by Michael Sweet at magic mtn there, but also a little tidbit I might have forgotten to share: that of the Devil or Satan. he's Red of course, as popularly depicted. And the Tweedledumminatties of course make careful distinction between him and Lucifer, which of course is the Bright Morning star (Saturn) that tried to become equal with the Main Sun (and for a time he shone brighter)...and this is why they worship him. Pentagram of the most significant parts are the three, two horns and 1 mouth...and also the devil horns sign they make with their hands. And just as Stryper sings about, to Hell with Him (and to tweedledummies who think they're so special having only the Real Knowledge while controlling the mass populaces' ignorant Rituals even at present. Big Whoop.)

maybe you will make it nz one day? yep, our little country sure is beautiful, and we have a certain kind of freedom here still that is maybe not possible in more heavily populated countries (not to mention our wonderful veiw of the skies, and the mysteries they hold)

do you live in korea, or are you there for a short time?

did you produce the music for the bands in the vids you posted?

big hugs to you, brother xx

GLP