Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,195 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 711,789
Pageviews Today: 1,251,445Threads Today: 535Posts Today: 9,035
02:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
11/18/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Not bad, I think I'm getting you to expand your writing skills..

I'll accept that you already knew. Why it's elementary after all, My Dear Weasel, that you are only a side-line critic (a "censorious" Caesar?), who so easily does his job. I'm at least sincere (sun-cered like Icirus) in my intentions. But nope, not gonna throw any more bittids your way, just so you can insert your favorite word in there "evidence". But then again I might change my mind, especially if someone else would be interested in clarification. I guess it IS the whole picture I'm trying to Paint, because the world-view given to us by THEM is just so astonishingly wrong! Argh..

Howsbout just 1? What creates a dual polarity like a magnet in a metal? This is basic physics class of course.

Fail to answer, and that'll be my only response to you from now on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27882130

Of course I know what makes a magnet work but first a question for you. Why?
You admit to trying to set a trap and then expect me to still answer your questions? Why should I? Why should I ever answer a question of yours after that admission? Why should I answer anything of yours when you have failed to answer questions yourself? Why should I answer when it is clear you just want to tell me how wrong I am and/or how THEY have lied to us so much? Why should I answer anything when it appears that you are still trying to set a transparent trap? Why are you so afraid to just get around to saying what you so obviously want to say? Just save everyone the trouble and finally get to it. Put up or shut up. You've been somewhat entertaining thus far but this game playing of your is somewhat tedious don't you think?

But hey, since this is obvously a game to you (and I doubt you'll actually answer the questions above, why start now right?), I'll play along. A magnetic field is produced by moving electric charges. There you go. Surprise me. Show me you are something other than a game player.

Last Edited by LHP598 on 11/18/2012 06:42 PM
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28058149
South Korea
11/19/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Thank you for that explanation.
I look forward to hearing more.
 Quoting: khoisansun

yes, i enjoyed it too thank you C

i hope you are having a fabulous sleep!
 Quoting: Tauranga

Thanks T! Unfortunately I haven't been able to calm my racing mind at night, and haven't sleeped (see!) much lately. It's starting to take a toll. Anyway, always appreciate your own resilience too to not be intimidated by meow-meow bullies and still check in here. I don't think most would.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27857136

heya C

i am sorry to hear that you are still not finding the peace to be able to sleep well, have you tried listening to peaceful, meditative type music when you go to bed?

lols if i cant sleep, i play some deepak chopra (or similar)
and i always quickly fall asleep to the sound of his wise, loving voice, and never hear the whole meditation..

these sure are unprecedented times we are living in, a bit scary, but very exciting too

you are a shining light, my friend, rock on xx

I usually do put on some peaceful music, yes, been forgetting lately being tied to some of my own crazy thoughts. BUT! This past weekend I was finally able to get some might sweet ZZzzz's...ahhh I'm so refreshed now! Thanks for your concern, and your ever sweet words to me.

Had lots of interesting dreams as well, and maybe if I can parse them and I find they hold some meaning others might find interesting, I'll try and share them.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

lols at this latest karma i received because i am partaking in your thread:

"11/10/2012 Take your shit and shove in right back up your arse you ignorant bitch"

it must have been meant to scare me off your thread

what a gracious astronomer we have in our midst here at GLP

hope you are doing well, my friend

so you are in both of the music vids you posted above?

WTHeck? That's about the worst I've ever seen, except when they get riled up about 911 which isn't just crass like yours but scary. On just such a thread I began a few years back on 911 I got pretty much some death threats, not even really veiled or couched in obscure wording. Yeah creepy scary, but the Mods dealt with it appropriately. No way to tell who gives you Karma, right? I'm sure the same who gave me like initially 5 or 6 one star ratings at my very get go to this thread. That's about all they can do, because they know they can't Win.

Yeah, doing Well, how about you? I actually started watching LOTRs again, and couldn't help but to think of you with your beautiful country. Oh wish that i could live in the Shire!

Speaking of which, I'm really impressed with little details in the Film. Peter jackson obviously knows his source Material well enough, even going beyond the written text but showing a profound understanding to its Spirit. Case in point: while Sam and Frodo set off from the Shire initially, there is a Scarecrow (which looks like a Cross right), and perched on its arms (1 on each=2) and head (1) are 3 Black Crows. Go Peter Jackson~!

I'm not in the Videos, but I was heavily involved in their Music back then in the day in Southern California. Ah, I gotsta share one more, because it also reminds me of not only an awesome concern by Michael Sweet at magic mtn there, but also a little tidbit I might have forgotten to share: that of the Devil or Satan. he's Red of course, as popularly depicted. And the Tweedledumminatties of course make careful distinction between him and Lucifer, which of course is the Bright Morning star (Saturn) that tried to become equal with the Main Sun (and for a time he shone brighter)...and this is why they worship him. Pentagram of the most significant parts are the three, two horns and 1 mouth...and also the devil horns sign they make with their hands. And just as Stryper sings about, to Hell with Him (and to tweedledummies who think they're so special having only the Real Knowledge while controlling the mass populaces' ignorant Rituals even at present. Big Whoop.)

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25480060

maybe you will make it nz one day? yep, our little country sure is beautiful, and we have a certain kind of freedom here still that is maybe not possible in more heavily populated countries (not to mention our wonderful veiw of the skies, and the mysteries they hold)

do you live in korea, or are you there for a short time?

did you produce the music for the bands in the vids you posted?

big hugs to you, brother xx

Are you able to see the multitude of stars in our sea of the Milky Way? I'd give anything to see that sight again.

Yeah I'm living in Korea, for another year or so I think, but I do honestly still insanely think that the culmination of events will unfold while I'm here, so how 'long' I'll be here is up to the Creator!

Nothing big like that with the music, sorry if I tapdance around your question :)

Bigger huggles to you sis
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not bad, I think I'm getting you to expand your writing skills..

I'll accept that you already knew. Why it's elementary after all, My Dear Weasel, that you are only a side-line critic (a "censorious" Caesar?), who so easily does his job. I'm at least sincere (sun-cered like Icirus) in my intentions. But nope, not gonna throw any more bittids your way, just so you can insert your favorite word in there "evidence". But then again I might change my mind, especially if someone else would be interested in clarification. I guess it IS the whole picture I'm trying to Paint, because the world-view given to us by THEM is just so astonishingly wrong! Argh..

Howsbout just 1? What creates a dual polarity like a magnet in a metal? This is basic physics class of course.

Fail to answer, and that'll be my only response to you from now on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27882130

Of course I know what makes a magnet work but first a question for you. Why?
You admit to trying to set a trap and then expect me to still answer your questions? Why should I? Why should I ever answer a question of yours after that admission? Why should I answer anything of yours when you have failed to answer questions yourself? Why should I answer when it is clear you just want to tell me how wrong I am and/or how THEY have lied to us so much? Why should I answer anything when it appears that you are still trying to set a transparent trap? Why are you so afraid to just get around to saying what you so obviously want to say? Just save everyone the trouble and finally get to it. Put up or shut up. You've been somewhat entertaining thus far but this game playing of your is somewhat tedious don't you think?

But hey, since this is obvously a game to you (and I doubt you'll actually answer the questions above, why start now right?), I'll play along. A magnetic field is produced by moving electric charges. There you go. Surprise me. Show me you are something other than a game player.
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Weasel! Oh Weasel hahaha! Your answer has surprised even the likes of me to no end! Better than I even imagined that you would go there! Let me see if I can put this in its proper light.

First you did indeed answer correctly, but not without fuming so hotly at the head! I can sympathize, because I put you indeed in a quandary.

Let's RECAP this, so no one misses it.

The basic question is:

HOW DOES A MAGNETOSPHERE WORK?

You (like MEOW MEOW) didn't want to respond directly, so I gave you this instead:

What creates a dual polarity like a magnet in a metal?

And you replied:

A magnetic field is produced by moving electric charges.

Which is Accurate!

So then our Magnetosphere is produced by an electric current!

ALL HAIL THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE!

Yes, the Sun is electric, and supplies our Earth's inner iron core with the necessary electricity so that we have its magnetic protection in our aptly-named magnetosphere.

See how easy that was??

No, I'm not more than a Player to You, and when I set my mind to it, to someone who needs it, I always win, just like I just won with you...

CHECK-FLIPPIN-MATE, MATE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2349515
New Zealand
11/19/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

sadly there is more often than not lots of cloud at night here, but i go outside to look as often as i can because it can come and go quickly, at which times, one can get glimpses of the moon and stars and things

i love the clear nights, and spend a lot of time admiring the heavens when it is clear

atm i can see the moon, with a pretty pink glow tonight,
it is not quite smiling or horizontal but somewhere inbetween

and wow did we have super red skies tonight as it got dark, very spectacular to see, so unreal, so red

the milky way, when visible is a glorious sight to behold and looks so very close these days...but it is quite a while since i could see it clearly enough to make out all the stars, maybe tonight i may get lucky in this respect

yep, i agree it is going to be a very interesting christmas to say the least...

i understand your reasons regarding the music, my dear brother xxx
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this is appropriate now, to let us celebrate victory, and to go forward to the End, resolute, confident and maybe just playfully :)

Ah I should be remiss too if I didn't speak a little something though to one of my Dreams.

Now remember, the particulars of a dream or how it exactly works aren't really important right, just the spirit of them. Because a lot of things won't make sense in a Dream as you all know, but only the emphasis of certain things.

Take the Dream I had a few nights ago. I found a Watch, but instead of one time keeping face as is usual on a watch, there were three together, three square timekeeping devices that you could raise or lower, so that you could have your pick as to which one you wanted to use to keep track of time.

Now somehow I was also able to set three spotlights with this magical timepiece, one spotlight corresponding to each. I set two of the lights on two different Rocking Chairs, to oh so dim a light. The last spotlight I cast upon a bed, with a little more illumination.

So that was the Dream, but of course the hard part comes about in a dream's interpretation.

Perhaps there are 2 moons in our future, while we Rock, and the Sun will someday not shine as brightly, having expelled its issue of extra fuel, while we lie in our bed of Sleep.

Maybe.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

sadly there is more often than not lots of cloud at night here, but i go outside to look as often as i can because it can come and go quickly, at which times, one can get glimpses of the moon and stars and things

i love the clear nights, and spend a lot of time admiring the heavens when it is clear

and wow did we have super red skies tonight as it got dark, very spectacular to see, so unreal, so red

the milky way, when visible is a glorious sight to behold and looks so very close these days...but it is quite a while since i could see it clearly enough to make out all the stars, maybe tonight i may get lucky in this respect

Beautiful, but red did you say? I'm not sure the last time if ever I saw a night sky that was red. I think others have also dreamt of a red sky, and so have I. But not since I was a kid, but there was a Great War on the distance, far beyond my horizon, but thing were coming down from the sky, either spaceships or military planes I can't say which, in conjunction with a most accurate timer, a countdown timer!--all the while the sky and all my view got Redder and Redder.

Now this is when I was a kid, and I think we have some of our Best dreams as kids, when we are still closer to our source of Origin.

And you're right on the money about Xmas. We want our Doom, but please not until after Xmas!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555622
New Zealand
11/19/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

Beautiful, but red did you say? I'm not sure the last time if ever I saw a night sky that was red. I think others have also dreamt of a red sky, and so have I. But not since I was a kid, but there was a Great War on the distance, far beyond my horizon, but thing were coming down from the sky, either spaceships or military planes I can't say which, in conjunction with a most accurate timer, a countdown timer!--all the while the sky and all my view got Redder and Redder.

Now this is when I was a kid, and I think we have some of our Best dreams as kids, when we are still closer to our source of Origin.

And you're right on the money about Xmas. We want our Doom, but please not until after Xmas!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28058149

oh my, you would love our spectacular red and pink skies

they seem to be the norm now, although the intensity can vary from month to month, but tonight the red was so deep and exquisite, i wish you had been here to enjoy it with us

its kind of like the whole lower half of the sky is red, (or sometimes peach/pink) ie a wide band of the red colour, with the usual 'misty' blue haze above it, real pretty effect, its unreal to behold

it isnt just in the west, where the sun has set, but its in all directions if you know what i mean

the clouds are a bright and dark irredescent orange/peach colour, right until it gets dark

our sunrises have the same red/pink glow to them

wow, you dreamed about this when you were young, how very cool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27374412
South Korea
11/19/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiya C

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28058149

oh my, you would love our spectacular red and pink skies

they seem to be the norm now, although the intensity can vary from month to month, but tonight the red was so deep and exquisite, i wish you had been here to enjoy it with us

its kind of like the whole lower half of the sky is red, (or sometimes peach/pink) ie a wide band of the red colour, with the usual 'misty' blue haze above it, real pretty effect, its unreal to behold

it isnt just in the west, where the sun has set, but its in all directions if you know what i mean

the clouds are a bright and dark irredescent orange/peach colour, right until it gets dark

our sunrises have the same red/pink glow to them

wow, you dreamed about this when you were young, how very cool

A bit of a sad note for me is that I had a gf in Korea, but I tried and share with her some of my crazy ideas--not even all of them, mind you! And I scared her away. I would to be with her again, at least for one more day, next month! But she did share with me a Dream she had, and that she dreamt that she was indeed with me on that Day, experiencing it together, so maybe I shouldn't lose hope yet..

Now if none of this comes to pass, and as best as I'm able, I'll set out to come to Australia to visit some friends there, and to NZ to my only friend I know of there, T!

Thanks for your account T, I read it a few times, just breathing it in.

The most Terriblest (double emphasis intended) dream I ever had also occurred as a kid, of two rocks (moons?) one smaller and one larger, falling from the sky. It was certain they would hit, but then didn't. I had this dream many times, and I would wake up trying to hide myself from the dream, and try as best to forget the pure Terror of it. It wasn't that I was afraid of the rocks, but that they didn't hit like I knew they must.

I still to this day try and figure out its exact meaning, and especially why I felt such utter Terror.

To the best of my ability, I think I was scared that something so certain (like maybe the sun rising the next day) can Change.

I still don't know, but I think I'll come to understand its true meaning someday, along with the significance of the 2 rocks, and the other recurring dreams I've had, of which water also coming and rising in the distance plays a part (of that I'm sure I already know though!).

I hope I'm not talking/boring your ear off. I get to rambling...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1555622
New Zealand
11/19/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am glad to say i have never had any scary dreams

wow, that would be really cool if you make it here next year, we would love to have you visit

well, my friend, it is 25 minutes past midnight, and i need to sleep, so i will say goodnight, and hope to catch you tomorrow

much love xxx
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am glad to say i have never had any scary dreams

wow, that would be really cool if you make it here next year, we would love to have you visit

well, my friend, it is 25 minutes past midnight, and i need to sleep, so i will say goodnight, and hope to catch you tomorrow

much love xxx

Good to hear, as your dreams go. Even when I first enlisted in the military way back when, I put on my dream sheet Australia, but they didn't listen to me (nothing ever changes in my Life ha).

Thanks for not being scared off..and nighty night!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Updated recap:

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

conditions that would precipitate such tiltage, to wit, more magnetic push.

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

from Canada or vice versa).

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

span of the month, so as to not be observable to the naked eye.

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

and Solar eclipses in its history.

*Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

stood on the Moon, nor any foot or vehicle prints left.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

intrinsic dependable structural integrity of its own--ie no FE core.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

not to mention the Sun getting bigger.

*A full moon has more low vibratory frequencies in response to the sun's light, giving a negative effect on the human body and psyche, leading to increased statistical crime.

Bark at the Moon!

~~~

Ah! But who do I owe the Pleasure of a Pin???! T? You don't have to say, but I do appreciate it. I think, because there was a certain Promise of mine I made if this Thread ever came to a Pin... but now I'm hesitant to Share it.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/19/2012 06:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
I've read its 3 million years too. But the record put out by the Mayan's and their "dark rift" is not 3 million years from now and earth records cannot be ignored. We're being lied to by those who should be preparing everyone.

[link to www.etheric.com]

Also this.

But this thread is wonderful, too much fear about things that are not understood. That energy is wonderful, turn the dial up on your love because we have alot of help all around us, and Higher Ups. Whether this is a time of progression for the planet, transmutation, or just a time of help for everyone, Galactic Core is not a Black Hole, its Galaxies Central Star and its connected to all the stars, and Higher Ups operate through them.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've read its 3 million years too. But the record put out by the Mayan's and their "dark rift" is not 3 million years from now and earth records cannot be ignored. We're being lied to by those who should be preparing everyone.

[link to www.etheric.com]

Also this.

But this thread is wonderful, too much fear about things that are not understood. That energy is wonderful, turn the dial up on your love because we have alot of help all around us, and Higher Ups. Whether this is a time of progression for the planet, transmutation, or just a time of help for everyone, Galactic Core is not a Black Hole, its Galaxies Central Star and its connected to all the stars, and Higher Ups operate through them.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

This has got to be one of the Best posts on here, THANK YOU for sharing, every word!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28043223
Australia
11/19/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree - the moon is definitely crooked!hiding
 Quoting: Possum

^^______This________^^ I have also noticed this for many months and have wondered what the hell is going on.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree - the moon is definitely crooked!hiding
 Quoting: Possum

^^______This________^^ I have also noticed this for many months and have wondered what the hell is going on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28043223

And while it didn't occur to me at the time I made the Title of this Thread, now I see fully well it was appropriate, because it enjoys the double entendre...for its physical orientation at times, as well as that evilness about it, esp during its Fullness.

Please see page 12 for my reasonings as to how the moon imparts its unholy vibrations to us during a Full Moon.

And thank you for your post!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19539335
Bulgaria
11/19/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and what happened with the moon's "face"? It's gone.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 07:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
<In our EU, everything has a polarity, North and South. The Sun has such a polarity. Earth being made of an Iron core then is also magnetized to North South poles. It's what accounts for our orbit around the sun,>
Er-r-r-m nope!
That would be gravity

<You're the kind of gal>
Since when was 'Karlos' a Gal's name?

<You likewise haven't also formulated any intelligent response proving that we are going away from it, besides for a few links that you are not the Author of. So wherewithwhich are your evidence?>
I provided links to studies on the subject - Up to now you still have provided NOTHING but misconceptions and hear'say

<The Calendar that I base my assertions have no contemporary equal within modern day science,>
What calendar would that be then..?

<See my comments already above in regards to the North and South polarities. Strong EM forces hold us together, not the weak Gravity of which you mighty and dear, of which of all the mass on the Earth I can still counteract it by lifting my foot of the Earth and planting it in another spot.>
Way to show that your understanding of gravity is very weak.
The Sun exerts much more gravitational influence than Earth - and the earth's mass also contributes a little to the effect.
You do understand that EVERYTHING exerts some gravitaional effect don't you?

<Someone who doesn't do much skywatching perhaps doesn't ever see any signs, that much is probably true.>
I do FAR more skywatching than most - including you, I'm willing to bet.
I'm out with a scope EVERY night the sky is clear - as I type this I have a scope outside cooling to ambient temperature so I can get the best from it later tonight.

<So says you, but we already know what you are about, and countless others have lain testament to this very fact, despite so much of the ridicule to the contrary>
No, those who think there's a problem with the Moon, have very little knowledge/experience of viewing it - Any experienced observer understands field rotation.

<To compound your unenlightened shame further, you also are not aware of the great twistings of the polar currents of the Sun?>
I am perfectly aware of the Sun's cycles and currents - I'm also perfectly aware that the way the Sun is acting is nothing that it hasn't done before - and we are still here.

<Modern Academia is well-known for being riddled with producing Group Think and Yes Men and other terms for the same thing
I can't speak for other countries - but in this country, if you go on to a University degree in a science subject, you do A LOT of your own research, verifying the principles you are taught - We don't just blindly believe what is fed us, we verify the priciples and laws with our own experiments.
 Quoting: Karlos

Whether we are approaching the plane itself, ie. Earth heading away, or earth approaching, is significant. Very much so. And mainstream science is not going to have the answers, in addition there are already different scientists who have said the opposite, ie. The Horizon Project. We have a library of records on earth as well, both geophysical such as La Violette's studies and in ancient records of the people.

But, most of what you're saying seems to rely on the flawed model/theory/postulate that many scientists put forward as if its a factoid, though they know its a theory, not an altar to worhsip on, their not the priests worshipping on an altar, its a theory that has already been disproven by actual experiential and field time observations.

Those field time observations, for example, ie NASA's studies on comets, that weren't the dirty iceballs they maintained, but were very clean, emitted Xrays, seemed like capacitors, and while they called this mysterious, every finding was already predicted by the EU theorists.

We're in an Electric Universe. Gravity is a lesser force than EM.

There are no black holes. A lot of their theories are errors.

I'd watch this, NASA was wrong on comets and the only fit for them is EU.

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

The sun isn't what is conventionally thought either. Theres a lot more planets with heat and an atmosphere of sorts in our solar system.

EU changes everything.

But what I don't understand about EU is how it all relates to the Galactic Plane.

And what if this cycle isn't Galactic Plane, but La Violette's energy output, the one is a 26 000 cycle relating to the core. But is the galactic plane a 26 000 year cycle.

We're not being told the truth so how would we know.

And something our official scientists, as opposed to black op, don't study is SOUL. and Our own magnetism, and what really caused earth tilts.

Its not the galactic core!!!!!!!!!

Good Planets don't Tilt! They don't suffer as many disasters overall. Cycles can be Lions or Lambs, depending on negative/positive charge of people.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and what happened with the moon's "face"? It's gone.
 Quoting: ·-º»¬

Actually now that you mention it, last time I checked the Moon's Face, it had gone from Facing Right, now to this Left!

[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
<In our EU, everything has a polarity, North and South. The Sun has such a polarity. Earth being made of an Iron core then is also magnetized to North South poles. It's what accounts for our orbit around the sun,>
Er-r-r-m nope!
That would be gravity

<You're the kind of gal>

<You likewise haven't also formulated any intelligent response proving that we are going away from it, besides for a few links that you are not the Author of. So wherewithwhich are your evidence?>
I provided links to studies on the subject - Up to now you still have provided NOTHING but misconceptions and hear'say

<The Calendar that I base my assertions have no contemporary equal within modern day science,>

<See my comments already above in regards to the North and South polarities. Strong EM forces hold us together, not the weak Gravity of which you mighty and dear, of which of all the mass on the Earth I can still counteract it by lifting my foot of the Earth and planting it in another spot.>
The Sun exerts much more gravitational influence than Earth - and the earth's mass also contributes a little to the effect.

<Someone who doesn't do much skywatching perhaps doesn't ever see any signs, that much is probably true.>
I'm out with a scope EVERY night the sky is clear - as I type this I have a scope outside cooling to ambient temperature so I can get the best from it later tonight.

<So says you, but we already know what you are about, and countless others have lain testament to this very fact, despite so much of the ridicule to the contrary>
No, those who think there's a problem with the Moon, have very little knowledge/experience of viewing it - Any experienced observer understands field rotation.

<To compound your unenlightened shame further, you also are not aware of the great twistings of the polar currents of the Sun?>
I am perfectly aware of the Sun's cycles and currents - I'm also perfectly aware that the way the Sun is acting is nothing that it hasn't done before - and we are still here.

<Modern Academia is well-known for being riddled with producing Group Think and Yes Men and other terms for the same thing
I can't speak for other countries - but in this country, if you go on to a University degree in a science subject, you do A LOT of your own research, verifying the principles you are taught - We don't just blindly believe what is fed us, we verify the priciples and laws with our own experiments.

Whether we are approaching the plane itself, ie. Earth heading away, or earth approaching, is significant. Very much so. And mainstream science is not going to have the answers, in addition there are already different scientists who have said the opposite, ie. The Horizon Project. We have a library of records on earth as well, both geophysical such as La Violette's studies and in ancient records of the people.

But, most of what you're saying seems to rely on the flawed model/theory/postulate that many scientists put forward as if its a factoid, though they know its a theory, not an altar to worhsip on, their not the priests worshipping on an altar, its a theory that has already been disproven by actual experiential and field time observations.

Those field time observations, for example, ie NASA's studies on comets, that weren't the dirty iceballs they maintained, but were very clean, emitted Xrays, seemed like capacitors, and while they called this mysterious, every finding was already predicted by the EU theorists.

The sun isn't what is conventionally thought either. Theres a lot more planets with heat and an atmosphere of sorts in our solar system.

EU changes everything.

But what I don't understand about EU is how it all relates to the Galactic Plane.

And what if this cycle isn't Galactic Plane, but La Violette's energy output, the one is a 26 000 cycle relating to the core. But is the galactic plane a 26 000 year cycle.

And something our official scientists, as opposed to black op, don't study is SOUL. and Our own magnetism, and what really caused earth tilts.

Good Planets don't Tilt! They don't suffer as many disasters overall. Cycles can be Lions or Lambs, depending on negative/positive charge of people.

Wow, I had not considered that before. There are indeed two basic fundamental charges, which in my opinion are just the direction of their spin. Perhaps on this world we require both polarities, the yin and yang, but just as the new discovery has recently been made, that of a single polarity occurring in the Universe, there can go our own Souls to a Future where we need NOT of a negative!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10115377
Denmark
11/19/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
And where is the center of the galactic plane exactly? Are we just guessing? Do we know there is a "center?" Is the Earth still flat?

We dont know for sure what our galaxy looks like. We have never viewed it from afar. One of our oldest satellites is just not reaching the edge of our solar system. Its foolish to think we know what our galaxy is like.

Center implies a point or place that is equally distant from the sides or outer boundaries of something. If we dont know what our own galaxy looks like how do we know there is a center?
 Quoting: Holton0289

rockon Thank You for saving me the time.
duncog2012

User ID: 12556654
United States
11/19/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Face it! Terrence McKenna was correct about TIME WAVE ZERO and we are rapidly approaching the end of TIME. If climatic conditions worldwide don't convince you then how about bible prophecy coming to fruition in the Middle East.
duncog2012
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 07:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
Er-r-r-m nope!
That would be gravity

<You're the kind of gal>

EU changes everything.

Wow, I had not considered that before. There are indeed two basic fundamental charges, which in my opinion are just the direction of their spin. Perhaps on this world we require both polarities, the yin and yang, but just as the new discovery has recently been made, that of a single polarity occurring in the Universe, there can go our own Souls to a Future where we need NOT of a negative!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

We're not really meant to maintain the balance, ying/yang. That is the starting point, entry into the school, game. But with practice at riding without training wheels, gaining in positivity and advancing to higher levels, is the goal, upward progression to nice places.

There is nothing at all to fear in all of this, ie. striving and yearning for a wonderful equal world and striving to live with positivity and integrity and love creates the next step, its interactive. But no matter what happens here, this is for all intense and purposes a dream state, experiences here are temporal. But what we see, and strive to become, yearn for, and do, is more important.

CME's seem to be feared alot, alot of doom threads. I've only had really positive, awakening, experiences, with more memories when they hit. But then there was an earthquake off of Vancouver Island. So it may be how we see things, what degree of polarity we have that relates to what can happen.

If there is a big cycle going on, are there theories that earth will move out of orbit? If the sun generates planets for example, don't they move out? Isn't it all like a giant clock with gears?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12574507
Chile
11/19/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
And where is the center of the galactic plane exactly? Are we just guessing? Do we know there is a "center?" Is the Earth still flat?

We dont know for sure what our galaxy looks like. We have never viewed it from afar. One of our oldest satellites is just not reaching the edge of our solar system. Its foolish to think we know what our galaxy is like.

Center implies a point or place that is equally distant from the sides or outer boundaries of something. If we dont know what our own galaxy looks like how do we know there is a center?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10115377

maybe someone deduced it...
x + 7 = 10
aaah so x = 3
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 07:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Face it! Terrence McKenna was correct about TIME WAVE ZERO and we are rapidly approaching the end of TIME. If climatic conditions worldwide don't convince you then how about bible prophecy coming to fruition in the Middle East.
 Quoting: duncog2012

There is no time in Infinity, and that is the platform we're in. So that is also relating to programs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12574507
Chile
11/19/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is no time in Infinity, and that is the platform we're in. So that is also relating to programs.

It's about consciousness recognizing its infinite nature perhaps... and that there are only cycles which repeat over and over again while life regenerates...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11171736
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good God, this thread is stupid.
What the hell does the orientation of the Moon have to do with the galactic plane.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10115377

I'm willing to Bet that Holton has been having some new thoughts last I talked to him, as he appeared willing to consider new information at the time.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 08:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
More Information on EU. Because whatever one thinks is coming in any cycle, it kind of relates to the Electric Universe. Note, I see positive only, so perhaps peace, love, good will to others, and even making goals, long term business ideas for yourself and family. Now is time to see future, not endings, and perhaps higher level science and world than this with more accountability, and equality and opportunities for everyone.

[link to www.2012spiritual.info]

Biological electricity

Electric fields may shape tissue.
Electric fish: over 300 species of fish and eels that can generate electric fields.
The Duck-billed platypus bill detects weak electric fields generated from the minute electrical signals passing between nerves and muscles in the tail of prey such as shrimp.
Neurons fire electrochemical signals.
Rattlesnakes generate 75-100 volts when shaken! The electrostatics may be used to sense their environment.

This info, and then the kirlian hand, showing the electrical field, its seems we're electrical ourselves.

Everything is plasmaology.

[link to www.electricuniverse.info]

Mars has a lot of signs of Electrical Scarring.

The Lightning-Scarred Planet Mars -- Part One
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Again I whole-heartedly agree with you. I came to Learn this from AA here. What better idea of a Creator than the Creation itself, with no beginning, and no End!

GLP