Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,208,236
Pageviews Today: 2,017,616Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,425
07:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27374412
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Weasel! Oh Weasel hahaha! Your answer has surprised even the likes of me to no end! Better than I even imagined that you would go there! Let me see if I can put this in its proper light.

First you did indeed answer correctly, but not without fuming so hotly at the head! I can sympathize, because I put you indeed in a quandary.

Let's RECAP this, so no one misses it.

The basic question is:

HOW DOES A MAGNETOSPHERE WORK?

You (like MEOW MEOW) didn't want to respond directly, so I gave you this instead:

What creates a dual polarity like a magnet in a metal?

And you replied:

A magnetic field is produced by moving electric charges.

Which is Accurate!

So then our Magnetosphere is produced by an electric current!

ALL HAIL THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE!

Yes, the Sun is electric, and supplies our Earth's inner iron core with the necessary electricity so that we have its magnetic protection in our aptly-named magnetosphere.

See how easy that was??

No, I'm not more than a Player to You, and when I set my mind to it, to someone who needs it, I always win, just like I just won with you...

CHECK-FLIPPIN-MATE, MATE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28058149

You won? Hardly! No, you had a leap of logic. Having a magnetic field does not mean that the Sun supplies the Earth with electricity. You skipped a few steps there. But I knew you would do that. And I knew you would again refuse to answer questions. You're extremely transparent that way. Thank you for proving this is all just a game to you. I'll still be here on the 22nd of December for you to admit you were wrong. But I'm betting you'll just disappear instead. Keep up the humor!
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

There's NO leap, Weasel! You're trounced. Deal with it. Off you go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

You go ahead and keep telling yourself that but you still skipped a few steps. Keep up the humor! Looking forward to that hat eating video!

At least you've FINALLY stopped playing some games. Doesn't it feel better to just finally get to the point?

If there are any steps in my Logic, why don't YOU stop playing games and come out with it? Because there are no such steps, that's why.

Easy:

A moving electrical current over an iron core produces polarity.

Our magnetosphere.

Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22879653
Netherlands
11/19/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Good God, this thread is stupid.
What the hell does the orientation of the Moon have to do with the galactic plane.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11171736

Absolutely nothing. But you'll never get the OP to admit that. He has proven he doesn't answer questions he doesn't like and much rather prefers to play games instead.

Sore loser?

LOL

There's nothing in existence which has nothing to do with anything.

And reading trough this thread. Shouldn't we all know by now that gravity is a result instead of something on itself?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Of course I know what makes a magnet work but first a question for you. Why?
You admit to trying to set a trap and then expect me to still answer your questions? Why should I? Why should I ever answer a question of yours after that admission? Why should I answer anything of yours when you have failed to answer questions yourself? Why should I answer when it is clear you just want to tell me how wrong I am and/or how THEY have lied to us so much? Why should I answer anything when it appears that you are still trying to set a transparent trap? Why are you so afraid to just get around to saying what you so obviously want to say? Just save everyone the trouble and finally get to it. Put up or shut up. You've been somewhat entertaining thus far but this game playing of your is somewhat tedious don't you think?

But hey, since this is obvously a game to you (and I doubt you'll actually answer the questions above, why start now right?), I'll play along. A magnetic field is produced by moving electric charges. There you go. Surprise me. Show me you are something other than a game player.

Weasel! Oh Weasel hahaha! Your answer has surprised even the likes of me to no end! Better than I even imagined that you would go there! Let me see if I can put this in its proper light.

First you did indeed answer correctly, but not without fuming so hotly at the head! I can sympathize, because I put you indeed in a quandary.

Let's RECAP this, so no one misses it.

The basic question is:

HOW DOES A MAGNETOSPHERE WORK?

You (like MEOW MEOW) didn't want to respond directly, so I gave you this instead:

What creates a dual polarity like a magnet in a metal?

And you replied:

A magnetic field is produced by moving electric charges.

Which is Accurate!

So then our Magnetosphere is produced by an electric current!

ALL HAIL THE ELECTRIC UNIVERSE!

Yes, the Sun is electric, and supplies our Earth's inner iron core with the necessary electricity so that we have its magnetic protection in our aptly-named magnetosphere.

See how easy that was??

No, I'm not more than a Player to You, and when I set my mind to it, to someone who needs it, I always win, just like I just won with you...

CHECK-FLIPPIN-MATE, MATE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28058149

You won? Hardly! No, you had a leap of logic. Having a magnetic field does not mean that the Sun supplies the Earth with electricity. You skipped a few steps there. But I knew you would do that. And I knew you would again refuse to answer questions. You're extremely transparent that way. Thank you for proving this is all just a game to you. I'll still be here on the 22nd of December for you to admit you were wrong. But I'm betting you'll just disappear instead. Keep up the humor!

The sun is the main supplier of our electricity. She spins on overunity due to her poles and iron core, a perfect free energy generator.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Ha, yeah, what She said! (you're a She right?)

You'll spin your wheels for all eternity with this one, just so you know too.
Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
11/19/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

You go ahead and keep telling yourself that but you still skipped a few steps. Keep up the humor! Looking forward to that hat eating video!

At least you've FINALLY stopped playing some games. Doesn't it feel better to just finally get to the point?

If there are any steps in my Logic, why don't YOU stop playing games and come out with it? Because there are no such steps, that's why.

Easy:

Our magnetosphere.

Even funnier when you say it again! Why don't you try holding a voltmeter up to the sky and measuring the sun? You're completely discounting the possibility that the charges could be internal or coming from somewhere else in favor of your pet theory. But I knew you would.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
After the first few posts I skipped to the end to say this;

The moon is where it should be, when it should. How do I know?? BECAUSE I LOOK!!!!! All the time!!!!

Dammit!

There are plenty of other things going wrong without focussing on .......

bsflag
 Quoting: my name is 905

I hope you can some future time enjoy the entire thread, so that your Flag actually might mean something!

Here's the recap if nothing else so you can hopefully quickly see in your attention-deficit ways that there is something more here that we Should pay Heed too!

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

conditions that would precipitate such tiltage, to wit, more magnetic push.

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

from Canada or vice versa).

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

span of the month, so as to not be observable to the naked eye.

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

and Solar eclipses in its history.

*Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

stood on the Moon, nor any foot or vehicle prints left.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

intrinsic dependable structural integrity of its own--ie no FE core.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

not to mention the Sun getting bigger.

*A full moon has more low vibratory frequencies in response to the sun's light, giving a negative effect on the human body and psyche, leading to increased statistical crime.

Bark at the Moon!
[link to www.youtube.com]
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/19/2012 09:34 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yes, she. But I don't see the doom coming. Don't know if its because the stars are all connected, and Higher Ups operate through them, but I keep seeing the next steps. I don't believe there are any coincidences, so living well with integrity and even gratitude each day, for the help we actually have, is important. If anything does occur physically that just might make it a true SHFT not birthing event.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 09:35 AM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Absolutely nothing. But you'll never get the OP to admit that. He has proven he doesn't answer questions he doesn't like and much rather prefers to play games instead.

Sore loser?

LOL

There's nothing in existence which has nothing to do with anything.

And reading trough this thread. Shouldn't we all know by now that gravity is a result instead of something on itself?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22879653

I had to read through that a few times! I think I get your very good meaning now, thanks!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Easy:

Our magnetosphere.

Even funnier when you say it again! Why don't you try holding a voltmeter up to the sky and measuring the sun? You're completely discounting the possibility that the charges could be internal or coming from somewhere else in favor of your pet theory. But I knew you would.

Those are the HOLES in my logic? Oh Weasel, weasel..you should've stopped when I had you in CheckMate!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, she. But I don't see the doom coming. Don't know if its because the stars are all connected, and Higher Ups operate through them, but I keep seeing the next steps. I don't believe there are any coincidences, so living well with integrity and even gratitude each day, for the help we actually have, is important. If anything does occur physically that just might make it a true SHFT not birthing event.

Good God Woman do we Think a like, you've no idea!

I don't see the Doom either, never have, even in my doomy Dreams.

NOTHING is coincidence, just like your coming here to this thread. And I give thanks for everything, everything that I eat, every post that posts, everything I drink, almost every breath I breathe. It took me a long time in my Life to get to this Point, but better late than Never, and I'm savoring every minute of it now that I have it (Thank you Lord).
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/19/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
So OP. Say everyone acknowledged everything you said. Then what? I mean, where are you going with this. Just a friendly reminder that life is going to change?
my name is 905

User ID: 27823590
South Africa
11/19/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

The moon is where it should be, when it should. How do I know?? BECAUSE I LOOK!!!!! All the time!!!!

Dammit!

bsflag

I hope you can some future time enjoy the entire thread, so that your Flag actually might mean something!

Here's the recap if nothing else so you can hopefully quickly see in your attention-deficit ways that there is something more here that we Should pay Heed too!

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

*A full moon has more low vibratory frequencies in response to the sun's light, giving a negative effect on the human body and psyche, leading to increased statistical crime.

Bark at the Moon!

Thanks for the synopsis, much appreciated. Thread title was a bit misleading as I am an avid moon-watcher, mostly due to your last paragraph referring to the full moon's negative effect on the psyche.

My wife is hyper sensitive to this and goes through near Jeckyll-Hyde phases, mostly just before full and to a lesser extent around the new moon.

Hence the reason that I carefully track moon phase and position, as well as distance (perigee and apogee) as this also has an influence. I can (and have) predicted these severe mood swings a year in advance with about 95% accuracy to the day.

Pending a full reading of the thread, I hereby provisionally...

antibs
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
So OP. Say everyone acknowledged everything you said. Then what? I mean, where are you going with this. Just a friendly reminder that life is going to change?

I don't think it's a small thing for us to have an Accurate picture of the Universe, that the Universe is Conscious, and that we are put here for a Purpose, not the least of which being to help our fellow man while we enjoy discovering all the wonders within, and not trampling our fellow man underfoot while we pursue our own selfish desires, and how to accumulate more 'shtuff' in our materialistic journey downward instead of our spiritual journey upward!

So then after this, sure to know that Life's a gonna get mighty different!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 09:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Well I give gratitude to the Family that watches over, interacts and wakes us up.

I refused to give into any 2012 hype, consider it mostly elite plans. But, the energies are incoming and they do wake people up.

But I've been setting many goals to try attain with my children, businesses, and now there are other teens and youths, eating us out of house and home, seems the governments don't do a good job with teens in their care, and not much for eduation, job opportunities, if they're not going to be finishing grade 12, and only got pushed into stints in mcdonalds and dairyqueen. So I have quite a crew here, its like a drop in center.

The minute I started envisioning the business goals again, that take time, that means time would be given, not ending but continuing, and a kind of eco farm with training and skills being taught to youths, teens and young adults that are falling through their cracks by design, they're thwarting the economy by design, creating black market by designs. And it takes land, shelter, farming, and part time education, sciences and math, engineering skills, electrical, mechanics, etc. So have some strong goals.

Once I had the future goals, then something else was shown. It could be a SHFT, but there's that saying, build it and they will come, or even, hit on the right goals and an inflood of information arrives.

If we do get a shift like what I was shown, then a lot of youths and those currently needing instructions will be in a kind of upgraded school, learning real skills to help.

If not, then we need to act as if we're attaining that goal of upgrade nonetheless.

So if the SHFT doesnt happen, we need to become the SHFT.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 09:56 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dammit!

bsflag

Bark at the Moon!

Thanks for the synopsis, much appreciated. Thread title was a bit misleading as I am an avid moon-watcher, mostly due to your last paragraph referring to the full moon's negative effect on the psyche.

My wife is hyper sensitive to this and goes through near Jeckyll-Hyde phases, mostly just before full and to a lesser extent around the new moon.

Hence the reason that I carefully track moon phase and position, as well as distance (perigee and apogee) as this also has an influence. I can (and have) predicted these severe mood swings a year in advance with about 95% accuracy to the day.

Pending a full reading of the thread, I hereby provisionally...

antibs

Wow, much obliged and so many more thanks for your account!

Here's the bit on the Full Moon:

So you all are familiar with how there's the very real superstition that when the Moon is Full, that human behavior changes to the worst...worst case scenario that we change completely into our animalistic barbaric sides and through the great lyncathropy (where they name them Lycans in the movies like Underworld) change into werewolves and go ape-bat-shit crazy, to render too many mixed metaphors together.

Anyway, that human behavior digresses into amorality if not immorality is statistically verified by police blotters and statistical records. I used to once think that it's only because the extra illumination during a full moon gives rise to better opportunity to do evil. But now I think differently, and besides: isn't criminal activity best done under the concealment of Darkness?

But before I get into my new revelation about the matter, we have to make sure that we all have the proper foundation, or this won't make sense to anybody, having your mind filled with contrary assumptions and presuppositions taught into your head since earliest schooling at such a level.

I'm talking about Light and its Wavelength first. They try and make us believe that light is COMPOSED of various wavelengths, when this is not at all accurate. To think that white light has within itself all those other colorful wavelengths I find just downright silly. Like putting up a prism and just watch all those wavelengths come out from one wavelength of white light!

No, light is not a constant. Only in a vacuum, and there is no vacuum anywhere in the Universe, because the universe doesn't like vacuums, and will instantly try and fill the space as quickly as possible, as any good science experiment in our school days will attest to.

When light bounces off an object, it slows down, and depending on how much it slows down, is the color that we see. Red travels slower than blue, for instance. This analogy isn't entirely accurate since it assumes only a 2D wavelength, but will suffice for now: take a rope and sling it up and down, hard then soft. You'll see what i'm talking about, about it's fastness and therefore its energy, beyond just the frequency.

Now I hope you're with me so far, the next part is this: light when it hits something just doesn't bounce off without effecting the object in some way, as if its this magical thing. Shoot even THEY talk about Black Holes, and how light can't escape it, so then it has to be composed of SOMETHING! If nothing, light still has an inertia, and so will lose some of that energy when it hits something. Obviously, since it bounces back at a different energy or speed.

So then (tracking?) when the light from our sun hits the Moon, and the moon being just about hollow for all intents and purposes, there is created a resonance, a low reverberation, that gets reflected and directed back to Earth. This lower vibration affects the human body. And when the moon is Full, that means more said vibration!

Now if anybody thinks I'm crazy, i'm sorry but I verified that Light causes a resonance back when I was just a child, about 12 years old. I took my parents' camera with the old-fashioned flash bulbs, and flashed it up to my drum set's cymbal...and you can imagine my surprise when I heard it Ring!

And so this also means that the One, all Seeing Eye that they love to remind us all everywhere with like on the Dollar or music videos or movies, is in Fact THE MOON! Looks like an eye doesn't it? And it's always on us, slowly blinking. What's on the dollar bill but that little pyramid at the top, just like the little Pyramid of the Egyptians (remember the other two bigger ones being Saturn and the Sun).

I probably could've written this better, but I'll let stand as is, since it's getting late here in Korea, no energy for proofing, and must really go to sleep now.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well I give gratitude to the Family that watches over, interacts and wakes us up.

I refused to give into any 2012 hype, consider it mostly elite plans. But, the energies are incoming and they do wake people up.

But I've been setting many goals to try attain with my children, businesses, and now there are other teens and youths, eating us out of house and home, seems the governments don't do a good job with teens in their care, and not much for eduation, job opportunities, if they're not going to be finishing grade 12, and only got pushed into stints in mcdonalds and dairyqueen. So I have quite a crew here, its like a drop in center.

The minute I started envisioning the business goals again, that take time, that means time would be given, not ending but continuing, and a kind of eco farm with training and skills being taught to youths, teens and young adults that are falling through their cracks by design, they're thwarting the economy by design, creating black market by designs. And it takes land, shelter, farming, and part time education, sciences and math, engineering skills, electrical, mechanics, etc. So have some strong goals.

Once I had the future goals, then something else was shown. It could be a SHFT, but there's that saying, build it and they will come, or even, hit on the right goals and an inflood of information arrives.

If we do get a shift like what I was shown, then a lot of youths and those currently needing instructions will be in a kind of upgraded school, learning real skills to help.

If not, then we need to act as if we're attaining that goal of upgrade nonetheless.

So if the SHFT doesnt happen, we need to become the SHFT.

Your brilliant mind comes through in all Facets of your life, and I hope it Eats up people like Weasel that has such a simple mind, if I'm to be entertaining my devilish side again for just a moment..

I think the Elites have done a good job casting the 2012 hype as being believed by only a bunch of crazies, running in the Woods or Standing with their makeshift signs on street corners, with every failed prediction in the past not occurring. There's just a total fiscal disregard for everything, when it comes to our share, but not theirs and all the things they have bled us dry for, like their DUMBs or Denver Airport tarp which can withstand not just thousands of degrees F but C!

I hope you receive everything you so rightfully deserve. And each must make their own decision. Mine, I'm looking ahead beyond this Earth to a new Reality. But I just might be surprised yet, the Creator is just full of surprises!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 10:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
Its not my goal to be here. Nor do I wish the youths here. What I actually saw when I started holding the goals was a huge upgrade and that they would be learning in a real school.
But I don't cling to things that haven't passed, in our conscious understanding. They have already passed. The youths I see may be what they call indigo's coming in from starwars type realms, they keep opening gates. But I feel them as angel-ets or federation and light. So I already am interacting with future. Its just on this thread not sure what can be said, its not something we consciously in our earthsuits have gone through.

Some of what was given was along the lines that any humans falling or being less than they should, that respond to merely some retraining, its not something strongly dark in them, will be healed, helped, retrained. There is quite a project already in existence for bringing people who are ready, or the youths I'm dealing with, up to par.

Earth is not what I call home however, there are far better places waiting for us.

But until things occur, we can't know here, and even incoming information could be magnetizing our souls with our intentions so we yearn for something off track, something that takes longer than it should to reach the goals our souls have set.

Thats why SHFT may be something we need to reach for and work for if things don't materialize dec 21 2012.

But positive thoughts are like keys that open locked doors of information. You get downloads of it.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its not my goal to be here. Nor do I wish the youths here. What I actually saw when I started holding the goals was a huge upgrade and that they would be learning in a real school.
But I don't cling to things that haven't passed, in our conscious understanding. They have already passed. The youths I see may be what they call indigo's coming in from starwars type realms, they keep opening gates. But I feel them as angel-ets or federation and light. So I already am interacting with future. Its just on this thread not sure what can be said, its not something we consciously in our earthsuits have gone through.

Some of what was given was along the lines that any humans falling or being less than they should, that respond to merely some retraining, its not something strongly dark in them, will be healed, helped, retrained. There is quite a project already in existence for bringing people who are ready, or the youths I'm dealing with, up to par.

Earth is not what I call home however, there are far better places waiting for us.

But until things occur, we can't know here, and even incoming information could be magnetizing our souls with our intentions so we yearn for something off track, something that takes longer than it should to reach the goals our souls have set.

Thats why SHFT may be something we need to reach for and work for if things don't materialize dec 21 2012.

But positive thoughts are like keys that open locked doors of information. You get downloads of it.

The Earth could've been such a Beautiful place, I mean it still IS, but could've been so much more if it hadn't been corrupted by so many evil souls.

And so many times on this thread where I knew the Creator was leading me to Think/Meditate on, I'd just say "help me, Lord" and it wasn't long after He flashed a Brilliant (I thought anyway) insight into my head. He's where there exists an Infinite wealth of knowledge, that if we just ask Him, He can reveal to us, with a good, sincere, thankful heart!
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/19/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Got news for you.

The moon ain't what you have been taught to believe it is.

Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now since I feel I must keep my Word that if someone were to Pin this thread, I would reveal a very Personal Matter, I suppose it's come time.

I have Truly gone off the Grid, awaiting the Time that is this of course:

12/21/12
11:11

You would say, but how have you gone off the Grid? You're posting here aren't you? Ha, that's the Conundrum, is it?

Shouldn't take too much thought as to How I can be off the Grid. I own no Cell phone, there's one point to move you in a certain mental direction.

The rest? Well, if someone is curious and questions about it or stumbles upon it, then I guess I'll let you know!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Got news for you.

The moon ain't what you have been taught to believe it is.

Quoting: ehecatl

Got News for you Pal, Get off my Thread! All you do is try and re-couch what others say so that the simple Impact gets lost, and so you should not try that here.

I've given lots of easy-to-understand ideas about the Moon and related matters in our world view. And I don't need someone else muddying up them thar waters! Got it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28074032
United States
11/19/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
With all the proof you have posted to back up what you are saying, and because you have proven to be an expert, yes I believe you!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 10:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Well if the Grid is the Earth then a friend just suggested you are somehow around earth but not here.

Otherwise my list would go: underground dumb, space craft or off planet, really good home setup with hydrogen, cold fusion, tesla coils, or something similar and exotic.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 10:55 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
With all the proof you have posted to back up what you are saying, and because you have proven to be an expert, yes I believe you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28074032

Yes, you'll imagine that if Tesla started a thread, others would shout: WHERE'S YOUR PROOF AND ESP YOUR LINKS??

But I'll just imagine you aren't bleeding in sarcasm, nor the fouler thought that you are another that has already posted here and just trying to hide his failed wretched identity (esp since he loves the word Evidence), and just say:

Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now since I feel I must keep my Word that if someone were to Pin this thread, I would reveal a very Personal Matter, I suppose it's come time.

12/21/12

You would say, but how have you gone off the Grid? You're posting here aren't you? Ha, that's the Conundrum, is it?

Shouldn't take too much thought as to How I can be off the Grid. I own no Cell phone, there's one point to move you in a certain mental direction.

The rest? Well, if someone is curious and questions about it or stumbles upon it, then I guess I'll let you know!

Why would you be safe anywhere? And I still dont see why something this big would be left out of the masses. I mean, it's not that its going to make a difference is it? Keeping it out.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well if the Grid is the Earth then a friend just suggested you are somehow around earth but not here.

Otherwise my list would go: underground dumb, space craft or off planet, really good home setup with hydrogen, cold fusion, tesla coils, or something similar and exotic.

I'm here, not in a DUMB or in a craft, nor the other things you mention, which is wow! But for me to Plan in all those things would in my mind/decision, not to be relying on the Creator to its fullest extent.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 11:07 AM

Report Abusive Post

I'm here, not in a DUMB or in a craft, nor the other things you mention, which is wow! But for me to Plan in all those things would in my mind/decision, not to be relying on the Creator to its fullest extent.

Well I just went down a logical list. hf

I just want to add another, time travel.

But I recall a friend who just waited, and had daily miracles, events happened. Computer problems seemingly solved.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 11:09 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

12/21/12

Why would you be safe anywhere? And I still dont see why something this big would be left out of the masses. I mean, it's not that its going to make a difference is it? Keeping it out.

That's just it, I don't think we can do anything in and of ourselves to make us "safe" but just Trust in the Creator, who knows all Hearts and Intents! I'd rather place my trust in Him than my own limited mind, any day, tyvm lol (even tho I hate lol)

Keeping it out of the masses, not making a difference? Seriously? They must NOT have social anarchy while they finalize their preparations only for themselves, man!
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/19/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

12/21/12

He never claimed to be "safe".

He just implied that he is "at ease", and that is good.

What is your personal definition of "safe", and why does it matter to you?

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/19/2012 11:10 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well I just went down a logical list. hf

No, that was Good!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

12/21/12

He never claimed to be "safe".

He just implied that he is "at ease", and that is good.
 Quoting: ehecatl

See, this is what I said you do and here you are again doing it! You try and re-couch what another says, and now with ME.

So I ask you before to abandon my thread, but you refuse? Okay, then, but you should know that I had you figured out a long time ago, so don't think I'll not speak my mind to you for all to hear, if you are so obstinate in staying on my thread.

GLP