Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,188 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 479,511
Pageviews Today: 781,574Threads Today: 261Posts Today: 4,237
09:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1571812
Argentina
11/19/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
The only thing that is true in every GLP thread is that: There are plenty of SUPER EGO people around.Trying to look intelligent and educated.
Non of this is important at ALL....when our time comes we will go NO MATTER WHO we are or do or think...so...
Let's Enjoy our life and stop trying to demonstrate how smart we are///.
There is only one way out of this mess. we need to understand that we depend on each other, we all breath the same air.....and the material world that surrounds us is fictional...
Good life for all!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27374412
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

conditions that would precipitate such tiltage, to wit, more magnetic push.

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

from Canada or vice versa).

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

span of the month, so as to not be observable to the naked eye.

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

and Solar eclipses in its history.

*Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

stood on the Moon, nor any foot or vehicle prints left.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

intrinsic dependable structural integrity of its own--ie no FE core.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

not to mention the Sun getting bigger.

*A full moon has more low vibratory frequencies in response to the sun's light, giving a negative effect on the human body and psyche, leading to increased statistical crime.

*During a Full Moon therefore, the Moon being so blanketed by the surrounding light of the sun, a blistering array of low-level energies come ever forth, and give us even more Earthquakes on Terra Firma.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/19/2012 11:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
The only thing that is true in every GLP thread is that: There are plenty of SUPER EGO people around.Trying to look intelligent and educated.
Non of this is important at ALL....when our time comes we will go NO MATTER WHO we are or do or think...so...
There is only one way out of this mess. we need to understand that we depend on each other, we all breath the same air.....and the material world that surrounds us is fictional...
Good life for all!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1571812

Of course.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good life for all!

Since the Thread is hard to parse when it becomes so big, I'll forgive you for missing the very nature of my person.

Just this once!

All ideas that I have I give due credit back to the Creator.

This isn't about ME, but about YOU, and your spiritual lives and future.

I'm hard-headed only to those abysmal souls who need it, no one else. For they are the enemy of the Creator, and so therefore ME.

They pave us blindly headlong all our lives. And I say:

ENOUGH!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woops! My last recap point should say Solar Eclipse, not Full Moon:

*During a Solar Eclipse therefore, the Moon being so blanketed by the surrounding light of the sun, a blistering array of low-level energies come ever forth, and give us even more Earthquakes on Terra Firma.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28055812
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good life for all!

Since the Thread is hard to parse when it becomes so big, I'll forgive you for missing the very nature of my person.

Just this once!

I'm hard-headed only to those abysmal souls who need it, no one else. For they are the enemy of the Creator, and so therefore ME.

ENOUGH!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogance.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 11:23 AM

Report Abusive Post

December 3, 2012 Planetary Alignment with Giza Pyramids (Orion's Belt)!!!

Never heard of this upcoming allignment before.

The Progression of the Equinox takes exactly 25,920 years.

Now look at this!

The alignment happens on 12/3/12 which is 18 days BEFORE 12/21/12.

If you convert 18 days into minutes, you end up with 25, 920 nubytes!!!

The exact number of years of the Progression of the Equinox!

Now that is some synchronicity.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 11:27 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26817230
United States
11/19/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought, from my own research, the center of the galaxy thing is irrelevant because of the magnetic cloud we are passing through? It's charging up the sun and all of the other planets. Scientific studies are saying also that the sun is releasing different energies never before seen, causing weird magnetic changes on our planet..... and other planets. These studies done in labs, using those same conditions that are coming now, turn fish eggs into salamanders and other weird things happened. Spontaneous evolution. All of this is well backed by scientific data. ....
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good life for all!

Just this once!

ENOUGH!

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your arrogance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28055812

Usually when someone is Threatened by someone, it is because they suffer an Envy is some way.

You'll see on this thread, that when someone makes an excellent Point, I'm threatened in no way whatsoever, but Thank them for providing the information! Are we not here to Learn? Are we ever at a point when we are finished Learning? Will there always be someone smarter than Us? Sure, so why should we be threatened by it? Ah, that's the Big Question, is it not? Only answer I can think of:

To Keep People in the Dark
(to squelch a needed uprising perhaps...?)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26817230
United States
11/19/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now look at this!

Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Very cool!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Now why would these ancient people go through SOOO much trouble to line up and synchronize all of these things....knowing they would be long gone by now.... Why would they go through the trouble if it just meant some stars line up and it looks cool>>>???? SOMETHING significant is happening here.....
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 11:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, even weirder is the typo, I meant to write minutes, but its nubytes. That almost sounds cool and not a typo.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now look at this!

I don't think the Pyramids have anything to do with Orion's Belt. Back on page 4:

The Pryamids...how many? Three! Two Big and One small, correct? I've never understood that they only serve to Point to the Stars in Orion's Belt, what on Earth would be the Purpose of That? Of course I do believe the Pyramids fall on some great Ley Lines and tap into some great natural acoustics of the Earth. From that point I won't diminish, but also posit that they once upon a time signaled the Two Great Suns (Sol and Saturn). The small one left then? I can only think of the Moon.

And what did they also Revere? The cat. Now these were smart people, and they had to have good reason to idolize this certain feline of all the animals in the animal kingdom (Besides what is also depicted in their Sphyx of course). Now I'm personally a dog-lover more than a cat (which I still love), but my affinity goes naturally to the dog, having many since I was a kid growing up myself. they easily give their affection, and are so playful. But I'm not here to debate which is better, cat or dog, ala Meet the Parents or whatnot. Just that the cat has a sublime beauty all its own, and I think the two reasons for their adoration in Egyptian times has to do with their glowing Eyes (two, like the two suns), and their two triangular ears also signifying the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22879653
Netherlands
11/19/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now since I feel I must keep my Word that if someone were to Pin this thread, I would reveal a very Personal Matter, I suppose it's come time.

I have Truly gone off the Grid, awaiting the Time that is this of course:

12/21/12
11:11

You would say, but how have you gone off the Grid? You're posting here aren't you? Ha, that's the Conundrum, is it?

Shouldn't take too much thought as to How I can be off the Grid. I own no Cell phone, there's one point to move you in a certain mental direction.

The rest? Well, if someone is curious and questions about it or stumbles upon it, then I guess I'll let you know!

Why would you be safe anywhere? And I still dont see why something this big would be left out of the masses. I mean, it's not that its going to make a difference is it? Keeping it out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22879653

That's just it, I don't think we can do anything in and of ourselves to make us "safe" but just Trust in the Creator, who knows all Hearts and Intents! I'd rather place my trust in Him than my own limited mind, any day, tyvm lol (even tho I hate lol)

Keeping it out of the masses, not making a difference? Seriously? They must NOT have social anarchy while they finalize their preparations only for themselves, man!

Well, I truly have respect for the kind of Faith you have. Though you make me wonder why you made this post. And now I'm heading to a personal struggle too. Because, why even talk about what's going to happen when the world is in the hands of the Creator?

I might understand if your intent is to make clear that there's nothing to trust except Him. But what does that mean? "Trust" Should one not prepare? Is it like; well, people.. the most of us wont be here anymore, but since creation has a purpose, do not worry?

I have this strange feeling I'm showing what you meant with limited mind.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought, from my own research, the center of the galaxy thing is irrelevant because of the magnetic cloud we are passing through? It's charging up the sun and all of the other planets. Scientific studies are saying also that the sun is releasing different energies never before seen, causing weird magnetic changes on our planet..... and other planets. These studies done in labs, using those same conditions that are coming now, turn fish eggs into salamanders and other weird things happened. Spontaneous evolution. All of this is well backed by scientific data. ....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26817230

You too suffer from Thought Envy? C'mon, man, you can do it!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now look at this!

Very cool!!!! Thanks for sharing!! Now why would these ancient people go through SOOO much trouble to line up and synchronize all of these things....knowing they would be long gone by now.... Why would they go through the trouble if it just meant some stars line up and it looks cool>>>???? SOMETHING significant is happening here.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26817230

At least they have something to withstand the test of Time for the next Generation, what have we???
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/19/2012 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
He never claimed to be "safe".

He just implied that he is "at ease", and that is good.

What is your personal definition of "safe", and why does it matter to you?
 Quoting: ehecatl

Maybe that is because humans kind of get used to adopting some illusion of immortality. I think it is better to live for the present moment.

To be immortal would be to be unchangeable, and that would be a sort of prison. But nobody is immortal, in flesh at least, so the point of "safety" is sort of moot.

In the end the only thing that matters most, is that one have the "right" attitude, and the definition of "right", is an art; a slippery fish; only learned by eons of experience.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/19/2012 11:45 AM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 11:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Pyramids point to both Sirius and Orion. Sirius is the dogstar isn't it? And that reminds me of the odd looking, sort of pyramid like mountain tops here in the Fraser Valley. And we have some unusual peaks that look like dog sculptures, and the town is laid out to face them, even when you thought you drove staight as most towns main roads are laid out, it was an angle so as you drove away from the peaks, now they are to your left. And across the freeway at the mall, you turn and there they are.

Found it really interesting, and believe ancient area, pyramids, existed here. And Sirius.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now since I feel I must keep my Word that if someone were to Pin this thread, I would reveal a very Personal Matter, I suppose it's come time.

I have Truly gone off the Grid, awaiting the Time that is this of course:

12/21/12
11:11

You would say, but how have you gone off the Grid? You're posting here aren't you? Ha, that's the Conundrum, is it?

Shouldn't take too much thought as to How I can be off the Grid. I own no Cell phone, there's one point to move you in a certain mental direction.

The rest? Well, if someone is curious and questions about it or stumbles upon it, then I guess I'll let you know!

Why would you be safe anywhere? And I still dont see why something this big would be left out of the masses. I mean, it's not that its going to make a difference is it? Keeping it out.

That's just it, I don't think we can do anything in and of ourselves to make us "safe" but just Trust in the Creator, who knows all Hearts and Intents! I'd rather place my trust in Him than my own limited mind, any day, tyvm lol (even tho I hate lol)

Keeping it out of the masses, not making a difference? Seriously? They must NOT have social anarchy while they finalize their preparations only for themselves, man!

Well, I truly have respect for the kind of Faith you have. Though you make me wonder why you made this post. And now I'm heading to a personal struggle too. Because, why even talk about what's going to happen when the world is in the hands of the Creator?

I might understand if your intent is to make clear that there's nothing to trust except Him. But what does that mean? "Trust" Should one not prepare? Is it like; well, people.. the most of us wont be here anymore, but since creation has a purpose, do not worry?

I have this strange feeling I'm showing what you meant with limited mind.

No, your thoughts are as much natural and innate and human to anyone who shares Understanding with these deep matters.

We talk about it because we are not Tired Nihilists! We are energetic with bound-full energy from the Creator to help ourselves to our future, and help others. It's the age-old debate of free will verses determinism, and yours is not to be reduced to thinking you have no choice, because God gave you the vessel to make decisions and choose and think. And if you don't, you're just throwing back in His face what he gave you in the first place! Not a good thing to do...

Each one should make his or her own decision, as he or she feels led. My decision is mine, and your decision shall be yours. If you're sincere at Heart then God will use whatever decision you make.

Like Nike, Just Do it!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe that is because humans kind of get used to adopting some illusion of immortality. I think it is better to live for the present moment.

To be immortal would be to be unchangeable, and that would be a sort of prison. But nobody is immortal, in flesh at least, so the point of "safety" is sort of moot.

In the end the only thing that matters most, is that one have the "right" attitude, and the definition of "right", is an art; a slippery fish; only learned by eons of experience.

Are you talking to yourself because no one cares about what you say?

You show up on AA's Solar pages and show that you know nothing yet at all, and so here.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pyramids point to both Sirius and Orion. Sirius is the dogstar isn't it? And that reminds me of the odd looking, sort of pyramid like mountain tops here in the Fraser Valley. And we have some unusual peaks that look like dog sculptures, and the town is laid out to face them, even when you thought you drove staight as most towns main roads are laid out, it was an angle so as you drove away from the peaks, now they are to your left. And across the freeway at the mall, you turn and there they are.

Found it really interesting, and believe ancient area, pyramids, existed here. And Sirius.

They don't align fully to Sirius or Orion. And how old do you think they are? Just made within the past few thousand years during our same orbital inclination? No, they are far more weathered, and as such even go further back to when they were all under water for a generation, so for their to have been made was even before that epoch, so we are talking almost a 100,000 years old perhaps.

They once pointed to Saturn, our Sun, and our Moon most likely, and not to Orion.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's one other Dream that I'd like to share, but it's Rather hard to describe fully.

I dreamt of a Virus, and that the detection of that Virus had something to do with our Looking at two circular forms or colors, one Yellow and one Orange. And if you saw a Blue, you had the Virus.

I had no idea what a Virus looked like, but actually, the two circular pictures I saw very eerily looked like on this Page, Figure 1!

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

But with two little squigglies on the outside, is this the Virus' RNA? My mom might know, being a medical tech, but this isn't my area, sadly. Maybe somebody else can shed some light.

I just hope a Virus isn't in our future.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 12:10 PM

Report Abusive Post

They don't align fully to Sirius or Orion. And how old do you think they are? Just made within the past few thousand years during our same orbital inclination? No, they are far more weathered, and as such even go further back to when they were all under water for a generation, so for their to have been made was even before that epoch, so we are talking almost a 100,000 years old perhaps.

They once pointed to Saturn, our Sun, and our Moon most likely, and not to Orion.

As mountain tops in the west, unless military have been adding to things for their own reasons, or others with bases, I would say, quite a long time ago, in the ages of this:

[link to www.cyberspaceorbit.com]

The Okanagan Natives have the legend of the wayward sun, so in the time of Mu/Lemuria, and that would be a long past cycle before Sumar.

There are other pyramids on the floor of the pacific too.

But those mountains with dog faces, suggest a lineup of the west coast, Canada to Mount Adams, to Shasta, and quite a few ancient mysteries. And wherever there is signs of old things, military always set up camp right away.

And I do think a fall happened of sorts. I dont think earth is the same frequency it was in the past, that goes up and down.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 12:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

As mountain tops in the west, unless military have been adding to things for their own reasons, or others with bases, I would say, quite a long time ago, in the ages of this:

The Okanagan Natives have the legend of the wayward sun, so in the time of Mu/Lemuria, and that would be a long past cycle before Sumar.

But those mountains with dog faces, suggest a lineup of the west coast, Canada to Mount Adams, to Shasta, and quite a few ancient mysteries. And wherever there is signs of old things, military always set up camp right away.

Thanks for that, looks pretty good. Believe there are more pyramids in North America than all the rest of the world put together, if memory serves with this factoid. No doubt on the sea-bed, and when found they try and tell us well it might just be a natural formation, Vern!
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/19/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now look at this!

Hi Sungaze :)

Do you have a link to that amazing picture...or a reference article. Thanking you in advance.

hf
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/19/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

You show up on AA's Solar pages and show that you know nothing yet at all, and so here.

AA's Solar Page, have you visited there lately?
Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 337)
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/19/2012 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, got it...its a YT vid.

Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Well its not my video. Synchronicity occurs.

And on the other notes of our area here, where I've seen many crafts, chased by black choppers, and get downloads, and always pay attention to the mountains, just down the cascades a ways from us, into the US is this very much related energy signature, area:

4ufosrevisd

I never feel like I need to visit the ranch there, Eceti. We have our own mysterious place here.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 12:21 PM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

AA's Solar Page, have you visited there lately?
Thread: WARNING: SOLAR DATA PAGE COMPLETELY CENSORED,DATA ON OTHER SOURCES BEING FABRICATED! (Page 337)

Yes, I read it before making my first post on this thread today. What's your point?
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 12:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thanks for that, looks pretty good. Believe there are more pyramids in North America than all the rest of the world put together, if memory serves with this factoid. No doubt on the sea-bed, and when found they try and tell us well it might just be a natural formation, Vern!

Well you see, mine is by observation and the energy is the same as Eceti's, I can see the dogs on the mountain, one is a beagle in profile, both have long ears, and I don't know if anyone else other than the military and city planners, know of this. The one mountain I notice is a huge pyramid shape with the side angle also the way it should be. And towards Abbotsford, sort of like a sphynx that is raised up and pushed back, not like Egypts, more like dog related.

So the restaurant facing it has a pyramid on top, the tall hotel have an electronic pyramid on top. There is a lot of symbology and awareness on higher levels, mismanagement level of earth.

I always wonder how many notice what is around them OR look up. Observation, paying attention, looking. Its right in front of us. And pretty sure there are many more areas.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/19/2012 12:27 PM
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/19/2012 12:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
One fine day when I was sick, flu, letters or what almost looked like latin, (I tried researching all sorts of letters for similar shapes) moved slowly in a stream in the clouds in front of the peaks. I was fascinated. Wrote to a friend. He said, as if jokingly, "Would you please bring my friend some chicken soup, she is not feeling well."

We were all out of soup or chicken soup, else I would have made some. But within a couple minutes my son presented a can of chunky chicken noodle soup, and I looked and there were more, and some chicken broth, somehow forgotten. Someone nudged him, and we had chicken soup. And my friend was shocked!

GLP