Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 730,698
Pageviews Today: 1,287,509Threads Today: 550Posts Today: 9,390
03:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/19/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27374412
South Korea
11/19/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
I guess the debunkers are working to try and formulate a soundingly intelligent reply to this (I hope anyway). Or they're asleep still.

My guess though is that this will be hard for them to do, because it's true. I suspect the attacks to come to being from Korea or some other sort of personal jabs.

I'll take either, though, if just to keep the good reminder out in the front, even if just momentarily. And yeah that's my only bump.

Oh and they also know that it's sometimes best to wait until the OP goes offline, instead of going toe-to-toe.

If that's the case, be sure if you post if I'm gone, doesn't mean I'll neglect coming back eventually.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22569292

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13974494

Why are you raising a flag to this? This is hardly any of my main material. You're a weird one, arentcha?
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding !ZETAS RIGHT AGAIN! NIBIRU IS COMING.hiding
 Quoting: ASSTURDBUTT. 27779442

"ASSTURDBUTT?" Wow, I see the dickheads are still obsessed with me. Amazing.
 Quoting: Dr. Astro

Yes I thought of you too there. BTW what happened to you? I missed a lot on GLP recently. Anticipating that you'll turn foe soon enough, gotsta know my enemy rightfully!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

What happened to me is I had my life threatened over horseshit like this.
Thread: It's not worth the death threats...
As much as I enjoyed debunking, it's not worth death threats, even if they're probably hollow threats. It's not worth any amount of risk to my life, however small, just to keep complete dipshits from panicking or spreading horseshit they should have been intelligent enough to see through themselves.

So go ahead, spew as much complete bullshit about the moon as you want Korea. It doesn't matter that I saw the moon's orientation was perfectly normal and vertical last night from a polar aligned perspective whilst it was horizontal by eye, it doesn't matter than my telescope running permanently encoded software that's over 10 years old had no problem pinpointing the moon's location on its own, you can spread as much drivel as you want and I will not lift a finger to stop you. I'm done, you and your insane friends are not worth the risk, however small.

I'm not leaving GLP, I may even do an astronomy webcast from time to time (would have done one on Saturday night but the weather was bad, last night was reserved exclusively for my enjoyment), but I will not be debunking anything during them. I don't even care if you come on there and claim the moon's wrong, I won't stop you if you do.

It's interesting to me that even though I'm not debunking anymore, assholes like the one above are still obsessed with me and post about me multiple times. Guess they're still butthurt about all the times I disproved them, otherwise they wouldn't do that... I haven't given them any reason to in nearly 2 months.

Well I'm certainly sorry that you had that happen to you. Even though I've considered you a mouthpiece of all that is still evil in the World in the past, even if this is accurate, you are still not our Enemy ultimately, and there's no Need to take the Creator's matters into our own hands, since He has a system in place already nicely that will take care of everybody.

I see you too miss the point of the Thread, for it matters not that things are USUALLY normal. It's not to that this thread speaks of. Like I had to explain over and over again to certain individuals.

So did you come back to post just because of this Thread? If that's so, why, I feel most honored! But alas my sincere praise of you doesn't last, because just as others have done, you have now done the worst and call my Thoughts Bullshit! I didn't let it go from Karlos who was the first who tried to go against me, and we see in what pitiful condition I left her. So if you decide to come out from your Retirement on this here, I also won't forget your word either.

But in any case, good to Talk to you again. Yes, we talked extensively in the Past on other threads, although you may not have known it. I'll have to look out for your broadcasts, but I certainly won't put a label on any of your work with the same insults as you did just now mine, since I'm the better man! Ta!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2676183
New Zealand
11/19/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
good morning everyone

wow this thread has grown overnight

so much info to read, it will take me half the day to check out the links here

and of course our GRACIOUS astronomer strikes again:

11/19/2012 Just another Nibiru fuck tard spreading the retard throughout GLP.

11/19/2012 Learn what field rotation is

luckily i know what field rotation is

and i do not recall any reference to nibiru here..

shit, C, just chatting to you brings this karma, one wonders why....

much love to you xxx
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: jacksprat

Thanks Jack...I'll have to give this a looksie tomorrow (or later today as it were now), since my brain is just about pooped, being so late.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
good morning everyone

much love to you xxx
 Quoting: Tauranga

LOL! As you are waking up, so I'm beginning to go to sleep! (did you do all this to me, the pin?! haha)
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/19/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks Jack...I'll have to give this a looksie tomorrow (or later today as it were now), since my brain is just about pooped, being so late.

hiya jack

some cool vids you have posted here, thanks brother xx
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/19/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
good morning everyone

much love to you xxx

LOL! As you are waking up, so I'm beginning to go to sleep! (did you do all this to me, the pin?! haha)

lols, evidently the GRACIOUS one thinks i did
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/19/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

December 3, 2012 Planetary Alignment with Giza Pyramids (Orion's Belt)!!!

Never heard of this upcoming allignment before.

The Progression of the Equinox takes exactly 25,920 years.

Now look at this!

The alignment happens on 12/3/12 which is 18 days BEFORE 12/21/12.

If you convert 18 days into minutes, you end up with 25, 920 nubytes!!!

The exact number of years of the Progression of the Equinox!

Now that is some synchronicity.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

hiya sungaze

neat to meet you!

this is fascinating, thank you

another thing, we have giant ancient rock carvings dotted on our coastlines too

and we also have ancient pyramids in nz, as does australia
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 4211721
United States
11/19/2012 03:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
So did you come back to post just because of this Thread?

Holy shit you're dense, no wonder you're a fucking moontard. Like I said, I'm not leaving GLP. It has nothing to do with this thread. I've been around and will continue to be around, I'm just not debunking. I posted in this thread because I saw the above butthurt asshole posting in reference to me today.
So if you decide to come out from your Retirement on this here, I also won't forget your word either.
 Quoting: AC

Don't worry dumbass, I'm not coming out of retirement. Otherwise I would have already debunked your thread into oblivion. Others already have as well, but it went over your head. Even just now you failed to understand the ramifications of what I said. It's ok though, I'm not going to explain it to you over and over until you either get it or give up, but there was a time when I would have.
Yes, we talked extensively in the Past on other threads, although you may not have known it.

Why's that? Ooooh, right, because you're too much of a coward to post with a registered name so that anyone could track your previous posts with your member ID. You're right, without that I have no way of knowing where or when we previously talked. You have the advantage there.
I'll have to look out for your broadcasts, but I certainly won't put a label on any of your work

...because you're too scared that you'll get trounced for trying to BS about something I'm showing. Yes, even as dense as you are, you know damn well how easily I could run circles around you. Like I said, go ahead, claim whatever you want. I don't give a damn, so it's not me you have to worry about anymore.
astrobanner2
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bless you guys and gals

your welcome

i love you all
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Holy shit you're dense, no wonder you're a fucking moontard. Like I said, I'm not leaving GLP. It has nothing to do with this thread. I've been around and will continue to be around, I'm just not debunking. I posted in this thread because I saw the above butthurt asshole posting in reference to me today.
So if you decide to come out from your Retirement on this here, I also won't forget your word either.

Don't worry dumbass, I'm not coming out of retirement. Otherwise I would have already debunked your thread into oblivion. Others already have as well, but it went over your head. Even just now you failed to understand the ramifications of what I said. It's ok though, I'm not going to explain it to you over and over until you either get it or give up, but there was a time when I would have.
Yes, we talked extensively in the Past on other threads, although you may not have known it.

Why's that? Ooooh, right, because you're too much of a coward to post with a registered name so that anyone could track your previous posts with your member ID. You're right, without that I have no way of knowing where or when we previously talked. You have the advantage there.
I'll have to look out for your broadcasts, but I certainly won't put a label on any of your work

...because you're too scared that you'll get trounced for trying to BS about something I'm showing. Yes, even as dense as you are, you know damn well how easily I could run circles around you. Like I said, go ahead, claim whatever you want. I don't give a damn, so it's not me you have to worry about anymore.

Wow! So much Venom Acid, but I think that once used to be an alias of yours at one time, so it's still befitting of you!

What, do you think that with all your name calling and degradation of Me that you'll get even my pinkie Pinker? Ha, sorry, I'm not so easily irritated, especially by someone I hold in such low esteem. I just find your Post amusing, that you Speak so highly of yourself and your abilities, but I've trounced you in the Past, and can easily do so again...no worries!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/19/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bless you guys and gals

your welcome

i love you all

As I say to my blood-brother over and over again (and mean it with all my heart), Love you bro!
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/19/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
bless you guys and gals

your welcome

i love you all

As I say to my blood-brother over and over again (and mean it with all my heart), Love you bro!

same from me, guys

i so wish and hope we get to meet each other somewhere
Edge Rider

User ID: 1377922
United States
11/19/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.

do you have any math for this? i guess gravity, weak force, strong force and inertia are optional?
Row, row, row your boat...gently down the stream...merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...life is but a dream...
[link to en.wikipedia.org] / [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4832919
United States
11/19/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

Solvents are not your friend, kid. Huffing brake fluid and varnish in a dumpster is no way to go through life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19424931
United States
11/19/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting note about that Time Temple Giza video above, posted this in another thread but worth repeating:

July 9th, 2009, 11:11 ... when compared with December 21st, 2012, 11:11, it's about 1260 days between the 2 dates.

Mckenna's Timewave proposes cycles of history repeating themselves into the end date in exponentially shorter time periods. The 1260 day time period is referred to 7 times in the Bible's prophecies; three times as a time, times, and half a time; twice as 42 months; and twice as 1,260 days. One prophetic day equals one literal year (Ezekiel 4:6; Numbers 14:34), where God's people would be persecuted for 1,260 prophetic days or 1,260 literal years. Now compress that a bit:)

Scriptures: Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 11:2, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6, Revelation 12:14, Revelation 13:5
jacksprat

Canada
11/19/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

do you have any math for this? i guess gravity, weak force, strong force and inertia are optional?
 Quoting: Edge Rider

yeah look at the Thoth time video in this thread just above you
jacksprat
Dr. AstroModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 4211721
United States
11/19/2012 03:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

Wow! So much Venom Acid, but I think that once used to be an alias of yours at one time,

Nope. Nice paranoia you have there.
astrobanner2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335405
New Zealand
11/20/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting note about that Time Temple Giza video above, posted this in another thread but worth repeating:

July 9th, 2009, 11:11 ... when compared with December 21st, 2012, 11:11, it's about 1260 days between the 2 dates.

Mckenna's Timewave proposes cycles of history repeating themselves into the end date in exponentially shorter time periods. The 1260 day time period is referred to 7 times in the Bible's prophecies; three times as a time, times, and half a time; twice as 42 months; and twice as 1,260 days. One prophetic day equals one literal year (Ezekiel 4:6; Numbers 14:34), where God's people would be persecuted for 1,260 prophetic days or 1,260 literal years. Now compress that a bit:)

Scriptures: Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 11:2, Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6, Revelation 12:14, Revelation 13:5
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19424931

wow this is interesting, thank you
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/20/2012 03:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bump! hf
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/20/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump! hf
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

hiya sungaze
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22270906
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Use your Brain and just Think man! (this is where you Raise your Eyebrow, just one of course.)

Gravity the stuptifyingly weak local force plays no part whatsoever in the planets orbiting the sun.

What's your definition of strong force? I hope it's EM, then you're on to something. Egad!

Inertia/angular momentum certainly can't be corrected by Gravity. Likewise, gravity can't hold the stuptifyingly fast spinning Quasar or Pulsar from spinning itself out of existence. However, when we Factor in the two primary factors: that of gyroscoptic movement coupled with the King of all forces, the EM forces, then it all works, and only then.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
11/20/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello C

i hope you had a fab sleep..
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Solvents are not your friend, kid. Huffing brake fluid and varnish in a dumpster is no way to go through life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4832919

Oh, stop limiting yourself!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello C

i hope you had a fab sleep..

Hey T, yeah but I feel like I haven't Meditated enough lately, esp after that last Marathon run here with so many Outstanding ideas! I'm praying the Lord can give me Fresh insight, I was just too busy to offer any new things last night I fear.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19424931

Fascinating, I'll try and Opine a bit later after I've taken the time to digest the Video.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

yeah look at the Thoth time video in this thread just above you

Thanks for having my Back when I was absent!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow! So much Venom Acid, but I think that once used to be an alias of yours at one time,

Nope. Nice paranoia you have there.

You wouldn't admit if it were true, in any case.

GLP