Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,781 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,073,973
Pageviews Today: 2,004,705Threads Today: 958Posts Today: 17,638
09:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335405
New Zealand
11/20/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
hello C

i hope you had a fab sleep..
 Quoting: Tauranga

Hey T, yeah but I feel like I haven't Meditated enough lately, esp after that last Marathon run here with so many Outstanding ideas! I'm praying the Lord can give me Fresh insight, I was just too busy to offer any new things last night I fear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22270906

lols, i bet you were tired, did you stay up all night?

yes there certainly were some outstanding posts last night

well it was last night for me!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22270906
South Korea
11/20/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
hello C

i hope you had a fab sleep..

Hey T, yeah but I feel like I haven't Meditated enough lately, esp after that last Marathon run here with so many Outstanding ideas! I'm praying the Lord can give me Fresh insight, I was just too busy to offer any new things last night I fear.

lols, i bet you were tired, did you stay up all night?

yes there certainly were some outstanding posts last night

well it was last night for me!

Pretty much! Staying up all night, that is...

BTW tomorrow=1 month.

After tonight I'm going to recluse myself for a bit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28129513
Italy
11/20/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, what do you mean with 'crookedness'?
Anonymous Coward
Italy
11/20/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning everyone

wow this thread has grown overnight

so much info to read, it will take me half the day to check out the links here

and of course our GRACIOUS astronomer strikes again:

11/19/2012 Just another Nibiru fuck tard spreading the retard throughout GLP.

11/19/2012 Learn what field rotation is

luckily i know what field rotation is

and i do not recall any reference to nibiru here..

shit, C, just chatting to you brings this karma, one wonders why....

much love to you xxx

You are right, NO field rotation garbage about the moon at all here.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now Peoples, Listen up. Just put on your thinking caps for a moment and use your noodle. Pretend you are the Creator. Blasphemous, I know. So let's scale it down a bit. You are the sole proprietor of a curiously Intelligent Ant colony. Better, yeah? Here we go.

Mysterious Mr. Hand (that's you) not in want of keeping of all the joys and happiness of Life to Himself (herself, if you please too of course, but for simplicity sakes, please just let me use the masculine pronoun henceforth), sets himself to placing one of those ant colony sand formations in betwixt two simple planes of Plastic.

"Now here I shall see in a little microcosm a mirror reflecting all that I see in my own daily life, and how splendid this endeavor shall be!" you say outloud, even though you are in all actuality talking to yourself. Doesn't matter. You're determined to provide the Means for life to flourish in any case.

You bring in your subsequent subjects, having no immediate knowledge of your existence, into their new home, and you're delighted to no end for the longest time how they go about making the most of their circumstances and trying to improve it in every way imaginable! Work is divided among the different abled bodies, a sort of hierarchy develops, and efficiency blossoms!

After enjoying a certain number of generations of their gathering their wits about them as they hone in on their own most efficient societal structures, you begin to notice that some are beginning to take exception to their Natural order. Being all the wise of them, you can indeed sense their thoughts, even the wayward ones, and leaning more to grasp their reasonings, you are astonished that you find them Denying that You even exist, but only the craft of their own hands.

"As if your entire world just exploded into being, without me!" you tearfully lament.

You give them some time, but unfortunately those counted among the most wise and prosperous do nothing but promulgate this disposition to most of the other colony.

"How long shall I continue this to last?" you ponder. Their generation comes quickly enough, and so you Decide to let some time go by, seeing how things will materialize after a time. Unfortunately things don't seem to get any better, but just get worse with each passing generation.

"I'm going to shake them up!" you say aloud. But after some additional inward pondering, you remind yourself that there are many who still think truly that but by the Grace of your setting up the Colony in the first place, they go.

So you let them have at it, for an extended duration of time.

Until at last you can see only one or two who remains, willing to be cast in a crazy light, that a Mr. Hand exists, and has provided all this to you in the first place, and just would have you acknowledge him at the very least, and to say thank you every now and again, if at all possible.

"I shake Thee!" you say at last, and so do.

A little stupid story, but it's the best I can do!

But just imagine that if you were the Creator, and you provided all this for the rest of us, that we cast you aside, and instead pursued our own desires, denied you, and caused everyone else to Forget you. Would you be Pissed? I would!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, what do you mean with 'crookedness'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28129513

Crookedness. Is that a very hard word?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning everyone

wow this thread has grown overnight

so much info to read, it will take me half the day to check out the links here

and of course our GRACIOUS astronomer strikes again:

11/19/2012 Just another Nibiru fuck tard spreading the retard throughout GLP.

11/19/2012 Learn what field rotation is

luckily i know what field rotation is

and i do not recall any reference to nibiru here..

shit, C, just chatting to you brings this karma, one wonders why....

much love to you xxx

You are right, NO field rotation garbage about the moon at all here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28129513

Please clarify your thoughts, so that the rest of us can understand them. As it is, I can't make heads for tails what you're on about!
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please clarify your thoughts, so that the rest of us can understand them. As it is, I can't make heads for tails what you're on about!

Is it normal for you to see that moon?

Northern hemisphere. Canada here:

Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is it normal for you to see that moon?

Northern hemisphere. Canada here:

Quoting: DUCM900

WTF is that Thing???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/20/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22569292

Will worrying about it stop it? Didn't think so.
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is that Thing???

The moon in sideway mode with the shadow at the top.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19881983
United States
11/20/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess the debunkers are working to try and formulate a soundingly intelligent reply to this (I hope anyway). Or they're asleep still.

My guess though is that this will be hard for them to do, because it's true. I suspect the attacks to come to being from Korea or some other sort of personal jabs.

I'll take either, though, if just to keep the good reminder out in the front, even if just momentarily. And yeah that's my only bump.

Oh and they also know that it's sometimes best to wait until the OP goes offline, instead of going toe-to-toe.

If that's the case, be sure if you post if I'm gone, doesn't mean I'll neglect coming back eventually.

2012hoax.org

It'll have your answers.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.

Will worrying about it stop it? Didn't think so.
 Quoting: NightWisp

[link to gototennis.com]
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is that Thing???

Holy Hell, the worst I ever seen!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I guess the debunkers are working to try and formulate a soundingly intelligent reply to this (I hope anyway). Or they're asleep still.

My guess though is that this will be hard for them to do, because it's true. I suspect the attacks to come to being from Korea or some other sort of personal jabs.

I'll take either, though, if just to keep the good reminder out in the front, even if just momentarily. And yeah that's my only bump.

Oh and they also know that it's sometimes best to wait until the OP goes offline, instead of going toe-to-toe.

If that's the case, be sure if you post if I'm gone, doesn't mean I'll neglect coming back eventually.

2012hoax.org

It'll have your answers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19881983

(sneeze) bullshit! (cough/gasp)
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is that Thing???

It happened since 2007 with the shadow on the downside as well.

Last Edited by IWASTHERE on 11/20/2012 06:09 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is that Thing???

It happened since 2007 with the shadow in the downside as well.

Well then, OMG, I would wear your karmic badge of honor rightfully high, thanks for your Posting!
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, as you probably know, that behaviour of the moon is not comtemplated at all (look at the books for example, you'll never find it obviously).

Now the shills are calling that field rotation BS to justify it.

Well maybe they are partially right because on the equator zones only, the moon can really looks a bit tilted, but hey, NOT 90 degrees for sure, so just few degrees.

And now that actually happens on the nothern hemisphere, SO that new huge 'field rotation' (if it is) is because of Eart's wobble doing field rotation stuff even on northern latitudes where it is not supposed to be.

Last Edited by IWASTHERE on 11/20/2012 06:44 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, as you probably know, that behaviour of the moon is not comtemplated at all (look at the books for example, you'll never find it obviously).

Now the shills are calling that field rotation BS to justify it.

Well maybe they are partially right because on the equator zones only, the moon can really looks a bit tilted, but hey, NOT 90 degrees for sure. And now that actually happens on the nothern hemisphere, SO that huge field rotation (if it is) is bacause of Eart's wobble.

What? What's this, I'm in love with what? a Bike? Oh yeah baby!

Just like Long John Silver and Ahab, they don't have a measly leg to stand on. Just read through my thread.

NOBODY HAS DEBUNKED MY CLAIMS. NOBODY. And this is even after doing all their best, esp when it was Pinned.

Field rotation has now been laid to Rest. RIP. And yes you are right, only the equatorial zones only, but not like what has been witnessed--You my friend are...wait for it...

are the Man.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
And if any honest souls exist out there, please do me a favor and rekindle this thread by either your posting, or if nothing else, to counterbalance the sheer onslaught by giving this more than one star as they have so mercilessly and obviously done!
DUCM900

User ID: 28137112
Italy
11/20/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well then, OMG, I would wear your karmic badge of honor rightfully high, thanks for your Posting!

Yes, they are just dumb shills or sheep sheep

and look at the my latest red... its a fact.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, they are just dumb shills or sheep sheep

and look at the my latest red... its a fact.

Fucking imbeciles! Excuse my french, but sometimes they so get under my skin, especially when they attack not me, but others.
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
And that Coward obviously does not write here.

sheep
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
And that Coward obviously does not write here.

sheep

Every imbecile I've trounced to no small degree, this Thread is a testament to that fact. They know it, and so lash out so viciously.
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/20/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I looked at the moon again last night.

Why do you think it looks unusual?

Same thing in the video on this page.

The woman never mentioned WHY she thinks it looks unusual.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ehecatl

Can you try learning some reading comprehension skills? Jesus heyseuss almighty. Are you an Idiot by day only, or also by night?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: ehecatl

Can you try learning some reading comprehension skills? Jesus heyseuss almighty. Are you an Idiot by day only, or also by night?

And that reminds me, last night, was the Moon visible to you mehico man?
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you're just avoiding the questions then. Thought so. Since when has your thread had any point other than you don't understand what you're seeing/talking about?
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Are we REALLY back to this Game? Now you're starting to bore me, maybe you are a bot after all.

How about YOU answer the Question about the magnetosphere. Then we'll proceed with these pressing proceedings. Show me you can Think, and you're not a Bot.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

What does the magnetosphere have to do with your misunderstandings? For the question "care to explain to everyone how we even have a magnetosphere?" The answer I have is I don't know. I've never looked into it that much and I don't care. I'm willing to bet though that whatever you think the reason is borders on bat-shit crazy. Care to take that bet?

So you too are a bot, thought so.

There are many here, I mean shill bots (almost 5 or 6)... however the one you've replied is on all threads about the moon; I guess he's a new entry since one of them stop to write BS.

Last Edited by IWASTHERE on 11/20/2012 10:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now, unless this Thread gets Pinned again in the next 20 minutes, I shall sign off, for quite a while. Please don't lose sight of the Focus I've tried to instill in your mind. That we are awesome productions of the Creator! And don't be subjugated to the simple thoughts they want you to entertain your whole Lives. You are capable and worth so much more than that.

Love.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/20/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are we REALLY back to this Game? Now you're starting to bore me, maybe you are a bot after all.

How about YOU answer the Question about the magnetosphere. Then we'll proceed with these pressing proceedings. Show me you can Think, and you're not a Bot.

What does the magnetosphere have to do with your misunderstandings? For the question "care to explain to everyone how we even have a magnetosphere?" The answer I have is I don't know. I've never looked into it that much and I don't care. I'm willing to bet though that whatever you think the reason is borders on bat-shit crazy. Care to take that bet?

So you too are a bot, thought so.

There are many here (almost 5 or 6)... however the one you've replied is on all threads about the moon; I guess he's a new entry since one of them stop to write BS.

I even told him that one one of these pages! "I guess you (Weasel) do have a Purpose!"

GLP