Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,679 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 112,243
Pageviews Today: 198,126Threads Today: 64Posts Today: 1,303
02:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/20/2012 10:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Now Peoples, Listen up. Just put on your thinking caps for a moment and use your noodle. Pretend you are the Creator. Blasphemous, I know. So let's scale it down a bit. You are the sole proprietor of a curiously Intelligent Ant colony. Better, yeah? Here we go.

Mysterious Mr. Hand (that's you) not in want of keeping of all the joys and happiness of Life to Himself (herself, if you please too of course, but for simplicity sakes, please just let me use the masculine pronoun henceforth), sets himself to placing one of those ant colony sand formations in betwixt two simple planes of Plastic.

"Now here I shall see in a little microcosm a mirror reflecting all that I see in my own daily life, and how splendid this endeavor shall be!" you say outloud, even though you are in all actuality talking to yourself. Doesn't matter. You're determined to provide the Means for life to flourish in any case.

You bring in your subsequent subjects, having no immediate knowledge of your existence, into their new home, and you're delighted to no end for the longest time how they go about making the most of their circumstances and trying to improve it in every way imaginable! Work is divided among the different abled bodies, a sort of hierarchy develops, and efficiency blossoms!

After enjoying a certain number of generations of their gathering their wits about them as they hone in on their own most efficient societal structures, you begin to notice that some are beginning to take exception to their Natural order. Being all the wise of them, you can indeed sense their thoughts, even the wayward ones, and leaning more to grasp their reasonings, you are astonished that you find them Denying that You even exist, but only the craft of their own hands.

"As if your entire world just exploded into being, without me!" you tearfully lament.

You give them some time, but unfortunately those counted among the most wise and prosperous do nothing but promulgate this disposition to most of the other colony.

"How long shall I continue this to last?" you ponder. Their generation comes quickly enough, and so you Decide to let some time go by, seeing how things will materialize after a time. Unfortunately things don't seem to get any better, but just get worse with each passing generation.

"I'm going to shake them up!" you say aloud. But after some additional inward pondering, you remind yourself that there are many who still think truly that but by the Grace of your setting up the Colony in the first place, they go.

So you let them have at it, for an extended duration of time.

Until at last you can see only one or two who remains, willing to be cast in a crazy light, that a Mr. Hand exists, and has provided all this to you in the first place, and just would have you acknowledge him at the very least, and to say thank you every now and again, if at all possible.

"I shake Thee!" you say at last, and so do.

A little stupid story, but it's the best I can do!

But just imagine that if you were the Creator, and you provided all this for the rest of us, that we cast you aside, and instead pursued our own desires, denied you, and caused everyone else to Forget you. Would you be Pissed? I would!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22270906

LOL. The mirror part I get. As a testing ground for soul growth, but I think it must have taken a fall to get to this level because I truly cannot believe that most people in existence would choose to learn through so much pain.

And heirarchies are a part of the pain and problem for Family is the Equality, and that is one of the traps and lessons here. Grassroot management, grassroot solutions need to be encouraged, and instead of heirarchy, all work seen as equal value. Without construction workers and cleaning services all those corporate scientists are nothing really, but a bunch of impractical ideas with no place to go. Without the farmer everyone is toast. And without a good mother, often the kind that doesnt value wealth but spends time with family, most aren't loving adults.

Knowing what Love is, it would be very hard to allign this reality with the very High Love above.

And I don't believe it has anything to do with anyone, not having memories when they enter, not believing in God, for truly God/Goodness/Family/Love is Humble of Heart.

It would have to do with thoughtscape and frequency. Ie. as you lower frequency with bad thoughts, you may lower your realms, like a teeter totter, people may go up and down in the cosmos until they are loving enough to never be capable of harming anyone.

Its a messy playground where you wear what you think and are to some extent, but with alot of Mercy and Love and Help shining in.

Last Edited by Sungaze_At_Dawn on 11/20/2012 10:16 AM
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22270906
South Korea
11/20/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Now Peoples, Listen up. Just put on your thinking caps for a moment and use your noodle. Pretend you are the Creator. Blasphemous, I know. So let's scale it down a bit. You are the sole proprietor of a curiously Intelligent Ant colony. Better, yeah? Here we go.

Mysterious Mr. Hand (that's you) not in want of keeping of all the joys and happiness of Life to Himself (herself, if you please too of course, but for simplicity sakes, please just let me use the masculine pronoun henceforth), sets himself to placing one of those ant colony sand formations in betwixt two simple planes of Plastic.

"Now here I shall see in a little microcosm a mirror reflecting all that I see in my own daily life, and how splendid this endeavor shall be!" you say outloud, even though you are in all actuality talking to yourself. Doesn't matter. You're determined to provide the Means for life to flourish in any case.

You bring in your subsequent subjects, having no immediate knowledge of your existence, into their new home, and you're delighted to no end for the longest time how they go about making the most of their circumstances and trying to improve it in every way imaginable! Work is divided among the different abled bodies, a sort of hierarchy develops, and efficiency blossoms!

After enjoying a certain number of generations of their gathering their wits about them as they hone in on their own most efficient societal structures, you begin to notice that some are beginning to take exception to their Natural order. Being all the wise of them, you can indeed sense their thoughts, even the wayward ones, and leaning more to grasp their reasonings, you are astonished that you find them Denying that You even exist, but only the craft of their own hands.

"As if your entire world just exploded into being, without me!" you tearfully lament.

You give them some time, but unfortunately those counted among the most wise and prosperous do nothing but promulgate this disposition to most of the other colony.

"How long shall I continue this to last?" you ponder. Their generation comes quickly enough, and so you Decide to let some time go by, seeing how things will materialize after a time. Unfortunately things don't seem to get any better, but just get worse with each passing generation.

"I'm going to shake them up!" you say aloud. But after some additional inward pondering, you remind yourself that there are many who still think truly that but by the Grace of your setting up the Colony in the first place, they go.

So you let them have at it, for an extended duration of time.

Until at last you can see only one or two who remains, willing to be cast in a crazy light, that a Mr. Hand exists, and has provided all this to you in the first place, and just would have you acknowledge him at the very least, and to say thank you every now and again, if at all possible.

"I shake Thee!" you say at last, and so do.

A little stupid story, but it's the best I can do!

But just imagine that if you were the Creator, and you provided all this for the rest of us, that we cast you aside, and instead pursued our own desires, denied you, and caused everyone else to Forget you. Would you be Pissed? I would!

LOL. The mirror part I get. As a testing ground for soul growth, but I think it must have taken a fall to get to this level because I truly cannot believe that most people in existence would choose to learn through so much pain.

Knowing what Love is, it would be very hard to allign this reality with the very High Love above.

And I don't believe it has anything to do with anyone, not having memories when they enter, not believing in God, for truly God/Goodness/Family/Love is Humble of Heart.

It would have to do with thoughtscape and frequency. Ie. as you lower frequency with bad thoughts, you may lower your realms, like a teeter totter, people may go up and down in the cosmos until they are loving enough to never be capable of harming anyone.

Its a messy playground where you wear what you think and are to some extent, but with alot of Mercy and Love and Help shining in.
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Thanks again Girl! (no disrespect intended! just my sayings...)
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/20/2012 10:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Oh, don't mind me, I'm not disagreeing, and if so, in a positive way. It was a bit of synchronicity, for was in a chat with a friend and he was asking why the world was like this one more time. And when I posted that last part about the messy playground where we wear what we are, it was as if something flowed through me to give him an idea.

I'm glad you've rested up more, and made some more posts. May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with you. hf
ehecatl

User ID: 27466874
Mexico
11/20/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I looked at the moon again last night.

Why do you think it looks unusual?

Same thing in the video on this page.

The woman never mentioned WHY she thinks it looks unusual.
 Quoting: ehecatl

Can you try learning some reading comprehension skills? Jesus heyseuss almighty. Are you an Idiot by day only, or also by night?

Obviously you're no help.

I have not seen anyone else on this thread be able to say exactly why they feel something is unusual.
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, I bet you're worried that the angle of the crecent moon is at a few degrees of angle compared to the horizon and that the moon juice will spill out onto the earth. But not to worry, it does this twice a year and it is not at any more an angle than usual.

But if it gets to 45 degrees, be sure to wake me up.

boring
DUCM900

User ID: 28137112
Italy
11/20/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
mehico man, comment the video I've posted about the sideway moon in Canada (previous page) with a little of sense IF YOU CAN.

Otherwise I suggest you to:

cupofjoe
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
mehico man, comment the video I've posted about the sideway moon in Canada (previous page) with a little of sense IF YOU CAN.

Otherwise I suggest you to:

cupofjoe
 Quoting: DUCM900

exactly.

I watched the video and saw nothing not normal, except the lady saying it is not normal.

What exactly do you think is wrong with the moon in the video.

Could you articulate please?
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
So for you it's normal to see tilting the moon up to 90 degrees on that location, right?

Anyway, what about your education?
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
So for you it's normal to see tilting the moon up to 90 degrees on that location, right?

It wasn't tilting 90 degrees on the video. It was just a few degrees tilt, reflecting the sun on the other side of the earth. Nothing not normal about that, for winter time in southern Canada, plus there is no way of knowing how far from level she was holding the camera. This is not evidence.

Maybe you have your computer monitor set at 90 degrees.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/20/2012 11:19 AM
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't tilting 90 degrees on the video. It was just a few degrees tilt, reflecting the sun on the other side of the earth. Nothing not normal about that.

Interesting, so now the sun can moves up and down giving the shadow effects to the moon?
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/20/2012 11:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Bump! hf

hiya sungaze
 Quoting: Tauranga

Hi. Was happy to see you had bumped the thread again. Your posts are aware and thoughtful.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/20/2012 11:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Yesterday a friend of mine wrote he was scheduled for dental surgery December 10th. And here is where it gets odd. His doctor said, Good it will be done before the world changes in 3 days. 3 days? ie. December 13, 2012? If the doc was joking with him, surely he would have used the 21/2012 date. I kept thinking alot of people seem to be aware of what most of us are missing??????
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

It wasn't tilting 90 degrees on the video. It was just a few degrees tilt, reflecting the sun on the other side of the earth. Nothing not normal about that.

Interesting, so now the sun can moves up and down giving the shadow effects to the moon?

You just thought of that?

Yeah, that's kind of how it seems to work, doesn't it.
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Again, whats your education level? You did not aswer yet.
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Again, whats your education level? You did not aswer yet.

5 years of college and university in the US. There are also quite a few professional scientists in my family.
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 years of college and university in the US. There are also quite a few professional scientists in my family.

Really? And are you so uneducated?

Last Edited by IWASTHERE on 11/20/2012 11:35 AM
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

however it does not impress me at all:

[link to youtu.be]
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Does the moon look unusual to you in Italy?
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

OK, so let's say that one should see some 10 degrees more tilt to the moon in mid winter in Canada, when the video was made.

How do you know she was holding the camera level?
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Latitude where most the people of Canada live, 40 degrees.

Assuming it was around midnight in mid-winter subtract the latitude of the tropic of cancer from the supposed Canadian perspective latitude. Minus 23 degrees.

Result, 17 degrees.

Angle of the moon to the video frame, 10 degrees.

Conclusion, she was holding the camera 7 degrees not level, or the video was not taken from southern Canada.

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/20/2012 12:20 PM
DUCM900

Italy
11/20/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, so let's say that one should see some 10 degrees more tilt to the moon in mid winter in Canada, when the video was made.

Assuming it was around midnight in mid-winter subtract the latitude of the tropic of cancer from the supposed Canadian perspective latitude. Minus 23 degrees.

Result, 17 degrees.

Conclusion, she was holding the camera 7 degrees not level, or the video was not taken from southern Canada.

Are you seriuos or what?
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Result, 17 degrees.

Are you seriuos or what?

What's your math?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27936953
United States
11/20/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11247526
New Zealand
11/20/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump! hf

hiya sungaze
 Quoting: Tauranga

Hi. Was happy to see you had bumped the thread again. Your posts are aware and thoughtful.

thank you for your kind words, sister

i am enjoying your posts immensely too, you are very wise and kind xx

there is much i would like to say but i refrain

DUCM900 is a brave woman, to take these disgusting attacks via the glp karma system, and i admire her courage greatly

she speaks for many here
ehecatl

Mexico
11/20/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so we've got a video of a lady from a year ago presumably in Canada saying "the moon looks strange".

The only other evidence I could share is that of shaman Martin Cadena, the last in an unbroken chain of the native Matlazinca guardians of the monolithic astronomical temples of Malinalco, which is about 15 minutes down the road from me.

Martin has detailed in his book, Malinalco Origins, how the pre-hispanic observatory works. Martin makes specific periodic observations of the sun and the moon in conjunction with ceremonies. Martin has 4 years of college in mexico also dealing with archeology in relation to the ancient law, and ancient astronomy.

I was visiting with Martin yesterday and brought up this subject.

I don't have time to really present his reply right now, I would like to upload and link to some images from his book in relation to that, but maybe I can find some time in the next few days.
ehecatl

User ID: 28244723
Mexico
11/22/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah,
so I visited with Martin the other day.

What a warrior this guy is. Still the clearest person I know, not a sign of egoism. He once again appeared out of the blue when we went looking for him, like he does for most people who look for him, and not only performed death defying acts on the cliffs but as a demonstration he called the wind, and a really strong wind came in less than a minute and shook the whole area, and the whole area was calm and without wind previously. I've seen this done before, but never so obviously.

Anyhow Martin performs ceremonies according to positions of the Moon and the Sun, as observed from the monolithic temple complex. That is to say, the temple was cut out of solid rock, not stones placed on stones.

He said flat out that the positions of the Sun and the Moon are exactly where they should be and that in that regard there are no unusual changes.

Here are some photos of him and from his book in relation to the astronomy of the temple complex, and also a link to another recent thread where I posted more in reference to Martin and Malinalco.

[link to i1065.photobucket.com]

Thread: 13-STEP Pyramid With “ALL SEEING EYE” and Ancient Writing Found In Ecuador

Last Edited by ehecatl on 11/22/2012 11:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1570834
Canada
11/22/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree - the moon is definitely crooked!hiding
 Quoting: Possum

Thanks Possum, and it wouldn't appear to be crooked if it were also made of the same "stuff" the Earth is--namely an FE solid core.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22569292

The moon is comprised of the elements that make up neutron stars.. CARBON.. "Shine on you crazy diamond"..

The moon is a dead star... The moon is Nibiru...
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/24/2012 12:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know. Stars are crystaline.

Stars give birth to planets, and according to Sleeper/Lou Baldin, gaseous planets such as Jupiter and Saturn give birth to moons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28436033
South Korea
11/25/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, don't mind me, I'm not disagreeing, and if so, in a positive way. It was a bit of synchronicity, for was in a chat with a friend and he was asking why the world was like this one more time. And when I posted that last part about the messy playground where we wear what we are, it was as if something flowed through me to give him an idea.

I'm glad you've rested up more, and made some more posts. May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with you. hf

Thanks, SAD! Although I need to think of a better name for you, your acronym shouldn't be SAD! :)

I'm back, and I see Mehico amigo is still beset at recouching my Simple points. IDK if I should counter each post or not. I'll see first if he has said anything worth replying to first I s'pose.

Before I forget though, I need to share that over the past few days I've become more and more convinced that the Moon of necessity will needs be Destroyed, being the last remnants of Saturn and a Low Vibration, that keeps human DNA in the human embryonic cell from cultivating all that he could or should in its gestation period, which also curiously is on average almost 300 days.

I could expound more, but we'll let that suffice atm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28436033
South Korea
11/25/2012 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I looked at the moon again last night.

Why do you think it looks unusual?

Same thing in the video on this page.

The woman never mentioned WHY she thinks it looks unusual.

Can you try learning some reading comprehension skills? Jesus heyseuss almighty. Are you an Idiot by day only, or also by night?

Obviously you're no help.

I have not seen anyone else on this thread be able to say exactly why they feel something is unusual.

Look, I like a lot of the rest on this thread have a Pair of these:

EYES

Besides the Balls to say so, when all we get is Ridicule from others, yourself included, when we try and Account it.

If our account offends you so much, you know where the door is, and don't let it hit you on the way OUT. Curiously too, the Korean word for Door is Moon (pronounced as such anyway).

GLP