Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,896 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,104,656
Pageviews Today: 2,019,413Threads Today: 692Posts Today: 15,034
07:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28436033
South Korea
11/25/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Yesterday a friend of mine wrote he was scheduled for dental surgery December 10th. And here is where it gets odd. His doctor said, Good it will be done before the world changes in 3 days. 3 days? ie. December 13, 2012? If the doc was joking with him, surely he would have used the 21/2012 date. I kept thinking alot of people seem to be aware of what most of us are missing??????
 Quoting: Sungaze_At_Dawn

Very curious, thanks for sharing. It would be nice if everyone who notices such oddities would give an account, here or elsewhere. I think so many Sense that something is just around the corner, even though they might not know exactly what. I of course do, too, and its eminancy grows each passing day!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/25/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
bump bump bump bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27936953

Thanks. I guess we'll let Mehico Man have his 5 Minutes of Fame, even if they rest on my thread and others that Come too close to the Truth.

Remember that 2001 a Space Oddity (intended error) from Good Man Stanley Kubrick was first to have the origins of our Advancement come from Saturn, but the special effects were too much, as would it have been to produce the real obelisk that he wanted. I've been trying to search for a source that tells us what exact form he originally envisioned on it, but have et to find that piece of information. If someone knows it for sure, please share!

My conjecture is that instead of the rectangular black slab, it would've been 2 triangular forms, kind of like the Jewish symbol, but higher and lower so that they form the third little pyramid. Just like that trick when you hold two of your fingers close together to your eyes, and a third finger hovers before your eyes. No supporting evidence for this, just another hunch. As it it, he settled for the base of two pyramids (squares), which of course can be further subdivided into two additional triangles. I hope this makes sense.

So back then when the planet Saturn were prominent in our Sky, did we have better advancement as a Species or No? I think we did, because no where really did we suffer night, and we needed the additional light so as to make our temperature variations less, from lack of additional water on our planet to so regulate the temperature. But they probably still did hold us in their bounds back then, with their special knowledge I suspect. And now that the only remnant that remains is the Moon keeping us back, this too shall soon be removed, when the water gets converted back into atmosphere, the illuminati's last vestigial remnant and hold upon us removed to wit, the said Destruction of the Moon, to usher us back into an Age where we have full control of our Destiny, without a worry about the selfish evil minded.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/25/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Updated Recapitulation:

*Thread title stands: we are going to the plane of the galactic, and of course it's not so much that it

tilts that the Earth does, and our viewpoint of such testifies to this, under of course those certain

conditions that would precipitate such tiltage, to wit, more magnetic push.

*Only the Earth tilts because it is made of Iron, and the moon doesn't follow suit because it is not.

*The movement and appearance of the moon through our sky doesn't change because of FR (field rotation) but

only when the person on the Earth goes from North to South or South to North (e.g. traveling to Australia

from Canada or vice versa).

*Normal obvservational tilt has always and forever shall be (until EOY IMO) Libration, and that covering a

span of the month, so as to not be observable to the naked eye.

*The size of the Moon (being the same visible in the sky as the sun) is accounted for by the many Lunar

and Solar eclipses in its history.

*Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

stood on the Moon, nor any foot or vehicle prints left.

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

intrinsic dependable structural integrity of its own--ie no FE core.

*Our atmosphere has shrunk, adding to the brightness of the Moon (from an already bright sun).

*The Annular eclipses of the moon are a new phenomenon, with the moon receiving a more eliptical orbit,

not to mention the Sun getting bigger.

*A full moon has more low vibratory frequencies in response to the sun's light, giving a negative effect on the human body and psyche, leading to increased statistical crime.

*During a Solar Eclipse therefore, the Moon being so blanketed by the surrounding light of the sun, a blistering array of low-level energies come ever forth, and give us even more Earthquakes on Terra Firma.

* The Squatting man will show himself soon between the Earth and the Moon.

* The Destroyed Moon will commensurate upon the 21st of December, being the last will and testament of our supposed Lords and Masters of the End, to give us an Everlasting Rest for the Golden Age of Prominence to Be.

And, If there being anyone so of a Desire, I can also provide a Recap of the other Theme of this thread, that being of the Number 3, if there is any interest.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

User ID: 1458670
Canada
11/25/2012 07:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Our Moon might have once been a satellite of Saturn.

*Likewise, the surface of the Moon has been so baked down to almost a glass crust, no Flag could've been

*Probability of the moon shattering eventually is High, having become a very brittle shell, and having no

Flags were put on the moon, footprints were left. There is tons of dust/dirt on the moon.

Also, there are tubes and bases there, and ET, in addition to US presence, US Navy, Co-op programs.

They ran a kind of program for kid there, abductees were there before the astronauts landed. The moon landing was not a hoax in the least.

In my own memories, have glimpses of many things on the moon, including the US Navy.

Well the moon shattering is somewhat high, in that it may take the brunt of any asteroid or problem and my friend has had numerous visions of moon chunks hitting earth.

But why dwell on anything negative ever occurring?

Its like a dream lab hologram and I just don't see why the so called landscape, which is illusion, would interest me highly as its not real. Thought is real.
The Devil tries to convince everyone he doesn't exist.
The state tries to convince everyone they cannot resist.
Do not go quietly into the good night. Rage Rage against the dying light!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28499049
South Korea
11/26/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Flags were put on the moon, footprints were left. There is tons of dust/dirt on the moon.

Also, there are tubes and bases there, and ET, in addition to US presence, US Navy, Co-op programs.

They ran a kind of program for kid there, abductees were there before the astronauts landed. The moon landing was not a hoax in the least.

In my own memories, have glimpses of many things on the moon, including the US Navy.

Well the moon shattering is somewhat high, in that it may take the brunt of any asteroid or problem and my friend has had numerous visions of moon chunks hitting earth.

Its like a dream lab hologram and I just don't see why the so called landscape, which is illusion, would interest me highly as its not real. Thought is real.

Negative/Positive, all should be our Thoughts to ascertain the Truth, no?

I'd venture a guess that 50% of the populace thinks it's a Hoax, and if my Math skills haven't waned, that puts you in the Other half. You know where I stand. No way in my mind can so much Heat be pounded on the Moon for there to be any semblance of a ground like what Kubrick for all his Genius fed our TV's. But this isn't really a Moon Hoax Thread or Not, but certainly ties in with the Picture I'm trying to Paint. Just that it's ultimately not worth debating, since other threads have almost exhaustively provided argument and counter-argument to the Topic.

Now this that follows is for my South African friend from the Book 2001 in the Foreward:

Behind every man now alive stands thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living. Since the dawn of time, roughly a hundred billion human beings have walked the planet Earth.

Now this is an interesting number, for by a curious coincidence there are approximately a hundred billion stars in our local universe, the Milky Way. So for every man who has ever lived, in this Universe there shines a star.

I picked the Book up today, so after I've read it, I'm sure to draw attention to hopefully some more interesting tidbits. What strikes me immediately from watching the movie again though is that there is definitely a connection between our moon and Saturn (and its moon), since the monolith was discovered on our Moon, and sending a signal back to Saturn! So harken back to my conjectural planetary history...DAMN I'm GOOD!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26844291
United States
11/26/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband pointed out the moon tonight, it is upside down. Also, it is shaped strange as well. I didn't believe him, til I seen it for myself.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/26/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband pointed out the moon tonight, it is upside down. Also, it is shaped strange as well. I didn't believe him, til I seen it for myself.
 Quoting: skyblau

Do what now?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
11/26/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22569292

This grin?
[link to apollomissionphotos.com]
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/26/2012 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22569292

This grin?
[link to apollomissionphotos.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2116087

:)

Great catch
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/26/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm telling you folks, hear me! The moon has been CROOKED.

Just went out and checked, and the FACE is now again pointing to the Left, like this:

[link to 1.bp.blogspot.com]

But yet has been for the longest time usually like this:

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

Like Libration rightfully accounts.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Face going back and forth, pointing yesterday to the right, now to the left--I'm getting Dizzy from its INSANE CROOKEDNESS!

(I wish someone could embed these pictures for better effect of the Point not to be missed)
~Spaze*Man~

User ID: 28481642
United States
11/26/2012 04:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

Just went out and checked, and the FACE is now again pointing to the Left, like this:

Face going back and forth, pointing yesterday to the right, now to the left--I'm getting Dizzy from its INSANE CROOKEDNESS!

(I wish someone could embed these pictures for better effect of the Point not to be missed)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28499049

haha that's a HUGE difference!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/26/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

haha that's a HUGE difference!
 Quoting: ~Spaze*Man~

Init?! All their sly words, which ain't so sly, but they think they are. But for all that in any case, they got it Staring at them in the FACE!

IN YOUR FACE!

Can't be denied!
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/26/2012 10:22 AM

Report Abusive Post

I'd venture a guess that 50% of the populace thinks it's a Hoax, and if my Math skills haven't waned, that puts you in the Other half. You know where I stand. No way in my mind can so much Heat be pounded on the Moon for there to be any semblance of a ground like what Kubrick for all his Genius fed our TV's. But this isn't really a Moon Hoax Thread or Not, but certainly ties in with the Picture I'm trying to Paint. Just that it's ultimately not worth debating, since other threads have almost exhaustively provided argument and counter-argument to the Topic.

Now this that follows is for my South African friend from the Book 2001 in the Foreward:

Behind every man now alive stands thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living. Since the dawn of time, roughly a hundred billion human beings have walked the planet Earth.

Now this is an interesting number, for by a curious coincidence there are approximately a hundred billion stars in our local universe, the Milky Way. So for every man who has ever lived, in this Universe there shines a star.

I picked the Book up today, so after I've read it, I'm sure to draw attention to hopefully some more interesting tidbits. What strikes me immediately from watching the movie again though is that there is definitely a connection between our moon and Saturn (and its moon), since the monolith was discovered on our Moon, and sending a signal back to Saturn! So harken back to my conjectural planetary history...DAMN I'm GOOD!

5a

I have memories from the moon, from abductions. The first memory was walking through a tube with my brother clinging, white with fear to what I now call a nazi, and greys were there.

Then on another forum, John Lean posted a picture of tubes on the moon, and it was was shocking.

Used to have dreams of my father arguing with nazi's too when I was a kid, and family in danger from it.

I've since encountered another, also from Canada, on the program who also recounts human ets in blue uniforms.

Moons throughout the entire solar system are utilized.

Even asteroids, and size on the outside doesnt relate to how the space within can be utilized, or formatted is one word comes to mind. Infinity is within and without objects.

I have some small glimpses of intense memories from those earlier abductions.

When you take some of the NASA photos and unmask them, or use dodge on them, there are tubes, lots of tubes.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/26/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

5a

I have memories from the moon, from abductions. The first memory was walking through a tube with my brother clinging, white with fear to what I now call a nazi, and greys were there.

Then on another forum, John Lean posted a picture of tubes on the moon, and it was was shocking.

Used to have dreams of my father arguing with nazi's too when I was a kid, and family in danger from it.

I've since encountered another, also from Canada, on the program who also recounts human ets in blue uniforms.

Moons throughout the entire solar system are utilized.

Even asteroids, and size on the outside doesnt relate to how the space within can be utilized, or formatted is one word comes to mind. Infinity is within and without objects.

I have some small glimpses of intense memories from those earlier abductions.

When you take some of the NASA photos and unmask them, or use dodge on them, there are tubes, lots of tubes.

I guess those Aliens doing the Abducting aren't so proficient in their practice if they leave a memory in the Person. I personally don't hold much stock in anything Mr. Lear espouses, in all due respect. I've had my own Vivid dreams of seeing spaceships coming to Take me, and my usual dreams aren't the most imaginative, in my limited sense of Artistic merit, as it were. So when I saw a spaceship emerging from the blackest vortex tornado, I know it's not my mind per se that can conjure up these images itself. the jury's still out in my Book however with these purported Aliens, and all the fantastical accounts that can come to produce awe and wonder in the other Reader of such accounts, real or no. My focus in this Life in the Here and Now is to however relate the Real in the Simplest of Terms, easily understood to the average person, and that Reality we mustn't forget, for it's as plain as day:

The Moon is Crooked.

Doesn't take a genius to See it. Just some open eyes and a memory that extends beyond a few mere moments.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28635110
South Korea
11/28/2012 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice Full Moon out tonight with a good halo (already rained today), so bright (gives you a

shadow just like standing under a street light no less) good time to share some more things.

Here are some excerpts from the Book 2001: A Space Odyssey that I found interesting, hope you do

too.

Of all the creatures who had yet walked on Earth, the man-apes were the first to look

steadfastly at the Moon.
And though he could not remember it, when he was very young Moon-

Watcher would sometimes reach out and try to touch that ghostly face rising above the hills.

~

They were still a hundred yards from the New Rock [monolith] when the sound began.
It was barely audible, yet it stopped them dead, so that they stood paralyzed on the trail with

their jaws hanging slackly. A simple, maddeningly repetitious vibration, it pulsed out from the

crystal, and hpnotized all who came within its spell. For the first time--and the last, for

three million years--the sound of drumming was heard in Africa.

~

One curious, and perhaps quite unimportant feature of the block had led to endless argument. The

monolith was 11 feet high, and 1 1/4 by 5 feet in cross-section. When its dimensions were

checked with great care, they were found to be in exact ratio 1 to 4 to 9--the squares of the

first three integers.

~

Discovery was now deep into the wide-ranging system of moons, and the great planet itself was

less than a day ahead. The ship had long since passed the boundary set by outermost Phoebe,

moving backwards in a wildly eccentric orbit eight million miles from its primary. Ahead of it

now lay Japetus, Hyperion, Titan, Rhea, Dione, Tethys, Enceladus, Mimas, Janus--and the rings

themselves.

~

The great ellipse was perfectly symmetrical, straddling the equator of Japetus with its major

axis pointing toward the poles; and it was so sharp-edged that it almost looked as if someone

had carefully painted a huge white oval on the face of the little moon.
It was completely flat,

and Bowman wondered if it could be a lake of frozen liquid--though that would hardly account for

its startingly artificial appearance.

~

Perhaps, indeed, he was; for he had half convinced himself that the bright ellipse set against

the dark background of the satellite was a huge, empty eye, staring at him as he approached. It

was an eye without a pupil, for nowhere could he see anything to mar its perfect blankness.
Not until the ship was only fifty thousand miles out, and Japetus was twice as large as Earth's

familiar Moon, did he notice the tiny black dot at the exact center of the ellipse.

~

The light became brighter and bluer; it began to spread along the edge of the sun, whose blood-

red hues paled swiftly by comparison. It was almost, Bowman told himself, smiling at the

absurdity of the thought, as if he were watching sunrise--on a sun.
And so indeed he was. Above the burning horizon lifted something no larger than a star, but so

brilliant that the eye could not bear to look upon it. A mere point of blue-white radiance, like

an electric arc,
was moving at unbelievable speed across the face of the great sun.

~

Japetus is unique in the Solar System--you know this already of course, but like all astronomers

of the last three hundred years, you've probably given it little thought. So let me remind you

that Cassini--who discovered Japetus in 1671--also observed that it was six times brigher on one

side of its orbit than the other.

~

The still accelerating pod was merely shaking the burden that it dragged behind it. Poole's

gesture was an echo of Captain Ahab's when, lashed to the flanks of the white whale, his corpse

had beckoned the crew of the Pequod on their doom.

~~~

There was also a passage in there, but couldn't find again, about the hues of a star going from

red all the way to blue to ... VIOLET! Has our sun gotten there yet? I don't know, but it's

awfully damn close I'd say to just our naked eye, because you can't barely stand to look at it.

Look at Japetus (Iapetus)..just look at this damn thing!

Like a freaking Walnut spaceship, or also either an open or closed eye, or also of course the

Death Star from Star Wars.

Now I'm kind of embarrassed that after all this time I failed to make the connection with Rings

like in the Lord of the Rings...to Saturn! Ugh, how could I miss this?

And now plus I've never read The Chronicles of Narnia (because I suppose the movies never did it

for me), but decided to give it a shot, since he was a contemporary of Tolkien at least. Boy was

I surprised at the very get-go:

From the Magician's Nephew: But what she noticed first was a bright red wooden tray with a

number of rings on it. They were in pairs--a yellow one and a green one together, then a little

space, and then another yellow one and another green one. They were no bigger than ordinary

rings, and no one could help noticing them because they were so bright. They were the most

beautifully shiny little things you can imagine.

Of course on the cover to The Chronicles is that fiery Lion, which I know C.S. Lewis attributes

to Christ, and has him die and be resurrected later (from what I recall watching one of the

Movies). This of course points to the Sun, it'll need to rest for a bit before coming back to

give us its life once again.
Sungaze_At_Dawn

Canada
11/28/2012 08:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
My memories of those things took alot to piece together, odd dreams, and a giant wake up call 2008, with all the things laid buried coming together, and continual search. There are lots of mysteries here and in the solar system, and sides too.
We're all rays of love supposed to be our inner michael, defeating our inner dragons. In any case, the moon landings may have had staged events to cover what they don't wish to reveal, but it was real. And they were on it long before that event. Plus its heavily used architecture to begin with.

Never was too fond of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28696787
South Korea
11/29/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
My memories of those things took alot to piece together, odd dreams, and a giant wake up call 2008, with all the things laid buried coming together, and continual search. There are lots of mysteries here and in the solar system, and sides too.
We're all rays of love supposed to be our inner michael, defeating our inner dragons. In any case, the moon landings may have had staged events to cover what they don't wish to reveal, but it was real. And they were on it long before that event. Plus its heavily used architecture to begin with.

Never was too fond of it.

Did you check out Jung's apocalyptic visions, and steps towards our realization? There was a thread on here, absolutely awesome info.
Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
12/22/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
When dec 21 comes and goes with not even a whisper of doom, what will you doom tards do then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7089700

I've answered this Question I think more than any other, from my little past friend vinWeasel.

The short of it is that I wouldn't Stake Everything that I have on it HAPPENING if I wasn't near 100% convinced so that it wouldn't occur!

Put more simply, We Believe it WILL happen! Near certainty that!

If it doesn't, however? There's not much chance of that. But hypothetically speaking, as I've already said:

I'll EAT MY HAT! Complete with Video, seasoned only with some drops of Tabasco sauce. The rest of the sauce I might just keep dashing into one of my Eyes, so that it goes Blind, and I become like one of the tweedledumminatties' future pawns, or at least show some symptoms of our good young Kirk:

[link to img2.timeinc.net]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

To Korea AC,
Where's the video?

Last Edited by LHP598 on 12/22/2012 08:55 AM
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Weasel_Turbine

United States
12/23/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
When dec 21 comes and goes with not even a whisper of doom, what will you doom tards do then?

I've answered this Question I think more than any other, from my little past friend vinWeasel.

The short of it is that I wouldn't Stake Everything that I have on it HAPPENING if I wasn't near 100% convinced so that it wouldn't occur!

If it doesn't, however? There's not much chance of that. But hypothetically speaking, as I've already said:

I'll EAT MY HAT! Complete with Video, seasoned only with some drops of Tabasco sauce. The rest of the sauce I might just keep dashing into one of my Eyes, so that it goes Blind, and I become like one of the tweedledumminatties' future pawns, or at least show some symptoms of our good young Kirk:

To Korea AC,
Where's the video?
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Are you there Korea AC? Or did you choke on your hat? Surely you're not going back on your word?
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26409781
United States
12/23/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm...according to another thread on here, the moon is fake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10316404
New Zealand
12/23/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: HOW TO "MOVE" THE MOON --- Holy Shit the Moon is a Hologram!!!

this one^^^^
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30553225
Mexico
12/23/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
It isn't just something affecting the Moon it is seriously affecting the pull of other planets too. Do you know Saturn was also tilted, at least since the last week but maybe for thlsst three years or so, around the same time the moon has been tilting...

Thread: Alert !! Saturn has rotated 90 degrees

So it kinda makes sense there is an out system influence on the planets but could aligning to thw center of the Galactic Plain really be what's causing this?...
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 25358447
Netherlands
12/23/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know Saturn was also tilted
 Quoting: Mexican Coward 30553225

You shouldn't believe every idiocy spouted on the internet.
book
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
12/24/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

To Korea AC,
Where's the video?

Either the Korea AC has been banned again or she has gone back on her word. I wouldn't be surprised with either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26717673
South Korea
12/26/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

To Korea AC,
Where's the video?

Hmmmm...ummmm...yeah...

Okay so I'll now revert to your own form a few pages back when you threw a temper-tantrum. Now it's MY turn.

I was first in total shock, and then complete and utter anger for having been duped. And you'd have gotten an earful if I had written you right when I was in full anger mode!

Now I'm just happy that life continues on. But I have some things to say.

First, there can be no doubt that something is surely amiss, and not with my/our fundamental belief in the end of the long mayan count of their calendar. Notice that all the threads (that I saw anyway) about 21 Dec 12 had all the shillaries and hillaries on their saying "Are you going to apologize when the date comes and goes and we're still here?" or to like effect.

They flippin seemed to know (or at least were told to say that by those who DID know) that the 21st which has come and gone was not the real end date of the long calendar count by the mayans or hopi etc. Of this I'm sure.

Now it might seem like I'm just being a poor sport, and yes I'll have to admit on this point I was wrong and (grumble grumble) THEY were right. But I only see this as a slight setback, not that I've lost in the end!

Still, I suppose I owe a video of my eating a hat, but give me still a little more time and I'll have your blasted video, since it obviously means so much to VinWeasel on this thread to produce such, just like on other threads to rub it in that they also were wrong.

Geez, does it really take a bit of brains to figure out that they supplied us with an inaccurate date, so that this last but biggest failure of them all will cast doubt on all the significant earth changes so that no one will ever take another date seriously? It doesn't seem to me such a stretch of the imagination anyway.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/26/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you can get a hold of this little gem by Asimov, Ideas Die Hard, it's a great little story of going to the Moon!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/26/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
It isn't just something affecting the Moon it is seriously affecting the pull of other planets too. Do you know Saturn was also tilted, at least since the last week but maybe for thlsst three years or so, around the same time the moon has been tilting...

Thread: Alert !! Saturn has rotated 90 degrees

So it kinda makes sense there is an out system influence on the planets but could aligning to thw center of the Galactic Plain really be what's causing this?...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30553225

I still think so.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/26/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know Saturn was also tilted
 Quoting: Mexican Coward 30553225

You shouldn't believe every idiocy spouted on the internet.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Nor in the Replies given to such "idiocy".

I bet there's not one conspiracy you DO believe in, correct? So why are you here anyway?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/26/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

To Korea AC,
Where's the video?

Either the Korea AC has been banned again or she has gone back on her word. I wouldn't be surprised with either.

So you've watched carefully in another thread that Hydra calling me "she" irks me, have you? Glad you've finally stumbled upon that, since nothing you could manage in all your cardboard repetitive posts could do it.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
12/26/2012 05:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well in any case here's a lesson from Agatha Christie, Toward Zero:

"Oh, you're quite right. But you don't
know what it does to you being afraid for
so long. It paralyzes you you can't think
you can't plan you just wait for something
awful to happen. And then, when it does
happen" she gave a sudden quick smile

"you'd be surprised at the relief,t No more
waiting and fearing--it's come. You'll think
I'm quite demented, I suppose, if I tell you
that when you came to arrest me for murder
I didn't mind at all. Nevile had done his