Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,135 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 933,446
Pageviews Today: 1,742,340Threads Today: 856Posts Today: 15,108
07:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Karlos

User ID: 25511128
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Oops - double-post

Last Edited by Karlos on 10/14/2012 05:27 AM
Karlos

User ID: 25511128
United Kingdom
10/14/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Wow! ignorance byond measure, and childish with it.
As expected.
No longer worth the bother.
Goodnight! A dark clear sky, and a 10" reflector beckons me.
Feel free to now take all the cheap-shots you like.
 Quoting: Karlos

AC-1568805:
Hey not to quick ,are you forgetting ?
you will
"carve 'Fancy that!' on the side of my cock.
"

When he proves all those points I made, and explains properly, how it is so, and why it is so.
So far he hasn't, and he never will, because he's just plain wrong.

Last Edited by Karlos on 10/14/2012 05:29 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143765
United States
10/14/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

So much wrong, where to start. The Earth has NOT tilted any more than it always has. The north star is still where it is supposed to be as are all the others. If there were some anomalous tilt they would not be. The APPARENT tilt of the Moon is a trick of perspective. EVERYTHING in the sky appears to tilt throughout the night. The Moon APPEARS tilted to the left when it rises and you are looking East. Then it is upright when high in the sky and you are looking South and then appears tilted to the right when it sets and you are looking West. At no time did the Moon or the Earth actually tilt. YOU turned while looking at it. How do we know it is only an apparent tilt? Because at the same time you see it tilted to the right and setting, someone on the other side of the world sees it tilted to the left and rising. Both can't be true. neither are. At all times the North pole of the moon is still pointed north.

And you're wrong about the galactic plane.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14143765

What you've espoused I've heard over and over again. Sorry you wasted your breath.

And no, sorry that you're also wrong about the galactic plane. I'm glad you conveniently ignored all that has been previously said, but I assume you write for the sake of the casual reader who will read the first and last.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25480060

I've only wasted my breath on you because you refuse to see the truth. Others will not be so blind.

As for the galactic plane, you have provide no evidence and your opposition has. YOU are wrong.

Because you missed it in its Entirety, the shadow on the moon and hence also its still illuminated side is what is the focus in the very OP. Such crescent tilting at off particular seasons cannot be accounted for by your explanation of field rotation, and can only be accounted for by mine, which is again the tilting of our Earth through unusual EM forces in which we are entering.

YOU are wrong.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25527175

Prove it. I've watched the moon. The tilting is EXACTLY what is expected with field rotation. ALL the stars, the planets, and the Moon are still in the correct places which they wouldn't be if the Earth was tilting. The Sun still rises and sets inthe correct place which it wouldn't if the Earth was tilting. You're still wrong and likely delusional.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22268612
South Korea
10/15/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually we are North of the galactic plane heading down, very close now to dead center.

According to whom?
Can you supply something which supports that claim - other than amateurish Youtube vids or conspiracy sites????

Exact figures vary, but all serious scientific studies agree that we are significantly North of the plane, and currently heading away from it.

Take a quick clue from Christian teachings, the cross is actually our crossing of the galactic plane. Jesus is the Sun/Son. He's always depicted with rays of the sun around his head.

Religious teachings arte irrelevant - they came about as a means of controlling the uneducated masses.
Yes, many religions include on astrological imagery, but modern study is WAY ahead of what we knew hundreds/thousands of years ago

And if you read a little closer, you'd see that it's our Earth with its iron core that makes us tilt. The moon has no such core, so then it appears to us that it IS tilted, because we in fact are at times.

It's pointless trying to tell me about asronomy, I can tell from your postings that I'm already way ahead of you on that subject.
I know exactly how, and why, the Moon appears tilted, depending where you are standing on the planet.

And here we have another Ahab, or rather one of his mighty cohorts which he enticed for one gold coin to go down the ship with him.

On the first of your accounts, have I posted a Youtube video or referenced a conspiracy site? That is but a vain attempt to categorize me into the foolish, and it's not met without notice.

On your second, there is not a good deal of faith that I place in the hands of modern science who tries to feed us the likes of Black Holes and Quantum Physics an Gravity and yet tell us not to divide by Zero (Black Holes), try and get a nuclear reactor to work (not by QP it certainly doesn't), and sidestep the very fundamental Powerful force of all EM (and yet still embrace Weak Gravity after all this time). To mention but a few. Your supposed serious studies I'm sure would in my mind be tantamount to these whimsical fantasies of nature, divorced from all reality, unless Mathematics is your reality, as Tesla would still readily lament. You too are Naive to put your trust in such hands, into the hands that still to this day haven't developed such an accurate calendar in predicting not only where we are in spacial relation to the galaxy, but also in such things as when the next solar eclipse will be, as our Ancestors.

Your intermingling of truth with your opinion of Religion I also share, and it gives an air of credibility to your post, but that too is not gone unnoticed. And it's the same kind of intermingling of truth with fiction that Religion gains its fame. EG there is a God, but not the Brute of the Old Testament. Or there is a Son of God, but he wasn't Jesus. Careful sifting should still be done to bring the truths to light, and I also have serious disagreements with the assumption that we better understand the science around us than what they did thousands of years ago even. Again, the Calendars. Or the Pyramids. Just to name two.

So then finally, I haven't the slightest confidence you know anything yet at all, and actually find you much in the dark.

Fantastic come back,,,ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1568805

Thanks! I do try.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/15/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
As expected.

you will
"carve 'Fancy that!' on the side of my cock."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1568805

If she had such a One that is, I dare say
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/15/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
As expected.

AC-1568805:
you will
"carve 'Fancy that!' on the side of my cock.
"

When he proves all those points I made, and explains properly, how it is so, and why it is so.
So far he hasn't, and he never will, because he's just plain wrong.

I'm reminded of a River in Egypt, Oh what was Its Name?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/15/2012 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

What you've espoused I've heard over and over again. Sorry you wasted your breath.

And no, sorry that you're also wrong about the galactic plane. I'm glad you conveniently ignored all that has been previously said, but I assume you write for the sake of the casual reader who will read the first and last.

I've only wasted my breath on you because you refuse to see the truth. Others will not be so blind.

As for the galactic plane, you have provide no evidence and your opposition has. YOU are wrong.

Because you missed it in its Entirety, the shadow on the moon and hence also its still illuminated side is what is the focus in the very OP. Such crescent tilting at off particular seasons cannot be accounted for by your explanation of field rotation, and can only be accounted for by mine, which is again the tilting of our Earth through unusual EM forces in which we are entering.

YOU are wrong.

Prove it. I've watched the moon. The tilting is EXACTLY what is expected with field rotation. ALL the stars, the planets, and the Moon are still in the correct places which they wouldn't be if the Earth was tilting. The Sun still rises and sets inthe correct place which it wouldn't if the Earth was tilting. You're still wrong and likely delusional.

Since you missed it in its Entirety yet AGAIN! The subject is

SHADOW

CRESCENT

These things do not shift because of Field Rotation.

Earth and Moon are Spherical.

And so far I've said the Shadow and Illuminated Smile on Occassion tilts, depending on conditions at any one time. Of course soon will come a time when things will go way deep South literally.

I hope you can understand this time, but I shan't hold my Breath.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/15/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU are wrong.

SHADOW

CRESCENT

And so far I've said the Shadow and Illuminated Smile on Occassion tilts, depending on conditions at any one time. Of course soon will come a time when things will go way deep South literally.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22268612

Yes they do. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. In case you missed it, the Moon, the stars, the Sun, EVERYTHING is still where it is supposed to be and the orientation is correct. You have provided a sum total of ZERO evidence otherwise.
Karlos

User ID: 25585912
United Kingdom
10/15/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, and you are very deep in it.
Karlos

User ID: 25585912
United Kingdom
10/15/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

SHADOW

CRESCENT

YES THEY DO
This navigation method RELIES on the fact that the Moon's crescent rotates as it crosses the sky?
[link to www.wilderness-survival-skills.com]

This method was taught to me by my garndfather more than 35yrs ago - and he knew it from way back in 1940 (He was a RAF navigator in WW2)
Proof that this reliable tilting is nothing new.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25628908
United States
10/15/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nonsense. That's too hard for me to understand. Aliens are talking to me from my tires.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25665409
South Korea
10/16/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

YOU are wrong.

SHADOW

CRESCENT

Yes they do. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. In case you missed it, the Moon, the stars, the Sun, EVERYTHING is still where it is supposed to be and the orientation is correct. You have provided a sum total of ZERO evidence otherwise.

You were Defeated before you mis-tread onto my Thread here, I can hear it in your lifeless voice (which has no spark of originality or Life for that matter); no spring in your step I suspect. That's the unfortunate, most unfortunate, trade off for the temporary security of a little coin in your pocket from doing and thinking you were ever told from a Child. It's risky to find the Life which has better meaning, but I am full of Life, and can tell you there is no better, to see things for how they Really are, to pay proper respects to the Creator in everything I do, and leap about from all my goings here and there with a Boundless energy that only he can quicken my step with.

All this is to say I pity you. You've pretty much regurgitated almost all verbatim that which I've heard time and time again. Time's not on your side, you shouldn't forget. You're on the Dark Side of things, but even Vader could turn at the end, so there's some hope for you yet. Unless you're the Emperor equivalent of course, but doubt that since you don't strike me as someone too smart.

Because...

You still missed it! I think my time with you is Over, bring in another who can understand my Argument and respond appropriately. My argument is a first and no recycled explanation will work satisfactorily or in any other way.

Ta Ta.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/16/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is that so? I thought it was a bit moist. Update on Tattoo please. Thank you heartily.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/16/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

SHADOW

CRESCENT

YES THEY DO
This navigation method RELIES on the fact that the Moon's crescent rotates as it crosses the sky?
[link to www.wilderness-survival-skills.com]

This method was taught to me by my garndfather more than 35yrs ago - and he knew it from way back in 1940 (He was a RAF navigator in WW2)
Proof that this reliable tilting is nothing new.

I don't know why you can't still See what I write. Again First Links don't cut it. If you can't write in your own words means you don't understand. And I'm about to waste no more time with all the imbeciles who come straying on to this Thread. I'm a patient sort most of the time, but I DO have my limits, Lady. Gosh! (Nap Dynamite)

Second, the tilting of the Crescent was never before so often seen during all seasons, and now that it is, it's a common occurrence that FR properly explains? I don't think so.

Now that reminds me, and I'm no longer writing to you. Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass. We all know that terrible tumble she had following that WHITE furry bunny and all the rest of the Masonic etc symbolism. You also know how they put things in plain (Plane) site, but you may not have given thought to something extraordinarily obvious. The Name

Alice

Starts with the first letter of the Alphabet, The Alpha, which is composed of three (3) lines. Another 3. It is also not much more than a Pyramid, with the All-seeing Eye on top. This too is the Sun. Alpha and Omega, kind of half of Infinity (when it's a small 'a' written) and only have of 2 eyes. The Sun! It'll probably be too much of a wild stretch the following but I thought it, and so will still write it for shits and giggles if nothing more. Put 2 A's together, you get an "M" almost. Alice will soon turn to Malice! Okay , a moment of a stretch but I think the fact of her reminding of us of the Sun is True. Eye of Sauron from LOTRs.

Has anybody else also noticed BTW how terribly bigger the Sun is? Look at it only an hour before it Sets. It's Still so Bright it's Terribly Blue, causing within our Retina the instant Negative from its very Intensity! And because of the added fuel of Hydrogen from the Galactic Plane, the Corona has become ever so much Brighter and Bigger. So that this sun, if you gaze upon it at its last hour of the day is not even much Orange any more or even Red as it used to be. Blue, O how I abhor you sometimes! (not really)

In my stream of Consciousness, I'm also reminded of Superman. How did his Planet suffer Death? Their Sun Exploded.

We see the Blue Sun now, and perhaps as I've gone on Record elsewhere too (not only about the Blue appearance of the Sun but this:) that it's the Kachina warning. Blue first, then will come Red. The Red is what we shall see at Year's End when the Sun must of necessity expel all the extra fuel it has been accumulating for what? Well over 10 years now I'm sure.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/16/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nonsense. That's too hard for me to understand. Aliens are talking to me from my tires.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25628908

I'm willing to Part with a few Reeces Pieces for under her Mattress. But doubt a whole one case she'd notice very well. Since, why, it's an Old Bed!

Sleeeep...sleeep People, Sleep!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25633151
United Kingdom
10/16/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22569292

Can I have some of what you are smoking please? I want to reach Galactica ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/16/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
In our EU, the usual nearer and stronger EM forces of the sun keep us oriented--usually.

However as we approach galactic center, the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season.

Not to mention the polar disarray the sun is also going through not only with its own solar cycles (of which are bad enough), but--again--approaching galactic center.

These are signs of our impending pole shift.

Can I have some of what you are smoking please? I want to reach Galactica ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25633151

Nannoo Nannoo
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/16/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah I forgot to mention, the Fuel of the Sun is Hyrdrogen. Hydra with all its heads. Solar flares. So Medusa, who turns all that gaze upon her as Stone, only the Sun creates stone. Her serpentine hair, again the flares from the Sun.
Karlos

User ID: 25640583
United Kingdom
10/16/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Links don't cut it. If you can't write in your own words means you don't understand.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25665409

Of course I understand it - it's not difficult.
The navigational trick I linked to, works because the Sun is to either the East or west of the Moon when it creates the crescent. - Therefore, a line drawn downwards across the points of the horn will point to the South.
Because the Moon tilts as it crosses the sky, it will keep pointing South as it sweeps from east to West.
When the Moon is to the East or Southeast, it is tilted anti-clockwise from the perpendicular, so an imaginary line drawn across the horns of the crescent will point down and to the right - pointing towards the observer's South.
When the Moon is crossing the meridian, a line across the horns of the crescent will point straight down, and when the Moon has moved to the Southwest, or West, it will now be tilted clockwise, and a line across the horns will point down and left, again, towards the South.

Second, the tilting of the Crescent was never before so often seen during all seasons.....

Yes it was - and I already explained this:
My grandfather told me of that navigation method 35yrs ago - he learned it in 1940.
It is an OLD navigational trick.
This tilting is a reliable and predictable process, which has ALWAYS happened, as long as there have been humans on the planet capable of seeing the Moon.

Has anybody else also noticed BTW how terribly bigger the Sun is?

No it isn't - It is about half a degree across - same as it has been for a long time.
Note how eclipses still occur, the Moon (which is also about half a degree across) can still cover the whole face of the Sun.

I'm a patient sort most of the time, but I DO have my limits, Lady.

And again, the 'LADY' comment.
Proof once and for all that you are a childish troll.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
10/16/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were Defeated before you mis-tread onto my Thread here, I can hear it in your lifeless voice (which has no spark of originality or Life for that matter); no spring in your step I suspect. That's the unfortunate, most unfortunate, trade off for the temporary security of a little coin in your pocket from doing and thinking you were ever told from a Child. It's risky to find the Life which has better meaning, but I am full of Life, and can tell you there is no better, to see things for how they Really are, to pay proper respects to the Creator in everything I do, and leap about from all my goings here and there with a Boundless energy that only he can quicken my step with.

All this is to say I pity you. You've pretty much regurgitated almost all verbatim that which I've heard time and time again. Time's not on your side, you shouldn't forget. You're on the Dark Side of things, but even Vader could turn at the end, so there's some hope for you yet. Unless you're the Emperor equivalent of course, but doubt that since you don't strike me as someone too smart.

Because...

You still missed it! I think my time with you is Over, bring in another who can understand my Argument and respond appropriately. My argument is a first and no recycled explanation will work satisfactorily or in any other way.

Ta Ta.

Translation: I can't actually dispute what you're saying with facts so I'm making up some BS about how I can hear your voice while you're typing? And somehow I'll work a Star Wars reference in there. I'm likely drunk.

Last Edited by LHP598 on 10/16/2012 09:08 AM
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Weasel_Turbine

United States
10/16/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why you can't still See what I write. Again First Links don't cut it. If you can't write in your own words means you don't understand.

I've written in my own words and you ignored it. It was a page back now. Here it is again. You provided evidence to refute a total of NONE of this before. Pay attention to the part I've bolded.

The Earth has NOT tilted any more than it always has. The north star is still where it is supposed to be as are all the others. If there were some anomalous tilt they would not be. The APPARENT tilt of the Moon is a trick of perspective. EVERYTHING in the sky appears to tilt throughout the night. The Moon APPEARS tilted to the left when it rises and you are looking East. Then it is upright when high in the sky and you are looking South and then appears tilted to the right when it sets and you are looking West. At no time did the Moon or the Earth actually tilt. YOU turned while looking at it. How do we know it is only an apparent tilt? Because at the same time you see it tilted to the right and setting, someone on the other side of the world sees it tilted to the left and rising. Both can't be true. neither are. At all times the North pole of the moon is still pointed north.

Think about it logically, if you are looking South at the moon high in the sky, the Moon should be upright because the North pole is pointing North. If you are looking West at the Moon setting, which direction is North? It is now on your right, so should the Moon still appear upright? No of course not. It will appear tilted so the North pole still points North but it hasn't actually turned, nor has the Earth. YOU did. You were looking South, now West.

Second, the tilting of the Crescent was never before so often seen during all seasons, and now that it is, it's a common occurrence that FR properly explains? I don't think so.

Yes it was. Just because you didn't notice it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18308331
United States
10/16/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just straighten your telescope a bit... see? all better.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22569292
South Korea
10/16/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Links don't cut it. If you can't write in your own words means you don't understand.

The navigational trick I linked to, works because the Sun is to either the East or west of the Moon when it creates the crescent. - Therefore, a line drawn downwards across the points of the horn will point to the South.
Because the Moon tilts as it crosses the sky, it will keep pointing South as it sweeps from east to West.
When the Moon is to the East or Southeast, it is tilted anti-clockwise from the perpendicular, so an imaginary line drawn across the horns of the crescent will point down and to the right - pointing towards the observer's South.
When the Moon is crossing the meridian, a line across the horns of the crescent will point straight down, and when the Moon has moved to the Southwest, or West, it will now be tilted clockwise, and a line across the horns will point down and left, again, towards the South.

Hey I think I figured out this scripting thing. Oh the wonders of small things ha..

Anyway it's amazing to me how your for all your words in your reply while all well and good still miss the Fundamental Problem I've put forth. Means either you are dumb or intentionally side-stepping it, in hopes that other Readers will THINK Problem solved, when it complete actual reverse Fact, it is Not.

But you did at least explain what little you did in your own words, so thank heavens for small miracles. But this again is not much.

Let me try and explain this in the Simplest way possible for you. The Crescent and this line that points South, Sure. And when the Earth is tilted away from the Sun in Winter, the combined tilting can account for that navigational line almost going straight across our horizon almost completely Horizontally.

Now Perk up, if I've put you to sleep thus far with knowledge you already well-know.

This near horizontal crescenting can and has been seen NOT in Winter months, by me most Namely and Others.

This the your most Dire Problem, which you have yet to address, and I can understand your Plight.

My original Premise still stands, untouched, untainted. Conditions as we approach Galactic Center will cause these anomalies to Occur. Of course during this time such as now we are approaching the Winter season at the same time that we will approach the greatest of said conditions to give us more Tilting, but fortunately or unfortunately Most will be unable to notice these--since again we are in Season for them.

Second, the tilting of the Crescent was never before so often seen during all seasons.....

My grandfather told me of that navigation method 35yrs ago - he learned it in 1940.
This tilting is a reliable and predictable process, which has ALWAYS happened, as long as there have been humans on the planet capable of seeing the Moon.

See my comments above, esp your not addressing the main Issue.

The Cheshire Moon is nicely called because when appearing in off seasons as it has, the frequent careful observer should be reminded that we are Tumbling down the White bunny hole.

No it isn't - It is about half a degree across - same as it has been for a long time.
Note how eclipses still occur, the Moon (which is also about half a degree across) can still cover the whole face of the Sun.

Still amazingly Wrong in every bit you try and write! I am a bit surprised though you made not a peep out of annular eclipses, which Never happened before a few years ago when the Moon did not cover the Sun in its Entirety during a Solar Eclipse. This speaks of more anomalies and eccentricities in Orbit, which is also explained by our approaching of Galactic Center since more energies converging into our orbital paths will push those Paths to their very Extremities.

Let me remind you, or Others rather what those old enough DO remember. The Sun has gone from Yellow to White, and now to a Bluish White. A Blue Whale and a Sperm Whale have seemingly mated and produced one hell of an Offspring. Notice too that on occasion when looking at Soho's cameras, we have also seen its crescent Tail shooting off from the Sun, and No one has offered a good explanation for it. But it Certainly LOOKS like a whale's Tail.

You first called my thoughts in this Thread "crap" which I didn't take very kindly too.

And certainly no Man would choose such a gay-looking Avatar I do believe. Since you opened the Door with your initial post into mine with plain talk, I will not worry about my own plain talk if I so think it so shall I speak it. Fair, no?

Now you call me a Troll. But who really is?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
South Korea
10/16/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drat! I din't figure it out completely. So I'll Bold my comments. Take two or my favorite number, 3, to come I'm sure. Please bear with me.

Hey I think I figured out this scripting thing. Oh the wonders of small things ha..

Anyway it's amazing to me how your for all your words in your reply while all well and good still miss the Fundamental Problem I've put forth. Means either you are dumb or intentionally side-stepping it, in hopes that other Readers will THINK Problem solved, when it complete actual reverse Fact, it is Not.

But you did at least explain what little you did in your own words, so thank heavens for small miracles. But this again is not much.

Let me try and explain this in the Simplest way possible for you. The Crescent and this line that points South, Sure. And when the Earth is tilted away from the Sun in Winter, the combined tilting can account for that navigational line almost going straight across our horizon almost completely Horizontally.

Now Perk up, if I've put you to sleep thus far with knowledge you already well-know.

This near horizontal crescenting can and has been seen NOT in Winter months, by me most Namely and Others.

This the your most Dire Problem, which you have yet to address, and I can understand your Plight.

My original Premise still stands, untouched, untainted. Conditions as we approach Galactic Center will cause these anomalies to Occur. Of course during this time such as now we are approaching the Winter season at the same time that we will approach the greatest of said conditions to give us more Tilting, but fortunately or unfortunately Most will be unable to notice these--since again we are in Season for them.

See my comments above, esp your not addressing the main Issue.

The Cheshire Moon is nicely called because when appearing in off seasons as it has, the frequent careful observer should be reminded that we are Tumbling down the White bunny hole.

Still amazingly Wrong in every bit you try and write! I am a bit surprised though you made not a peep out of annular eclipses, which Never happened before a few years ago when the Moon did not cover the Sun in its Entirety during a Solar Eclipse. This speaks of more anomalies and eccentricities in Orbit, which is also explained by our approaching of Galactic Center since more energies converging into our orbital paths will push those Paths to their very Extremities.

Let me remind you, or Others rather what those old enough DO remember. The Sun has gone from Yellow to White, and now to a Bluish White. A Blue Whale and a Sperm Whale have seemingly mated and produced one hell of an Offspring. Notice too that on occasion when looking at Soho's cameras, we have also seen its crescent Tail shooting off from the Sun, and No one has offered a good explanation for it. But it Certainly LOOKS like a whale's Tail.

You first called my thoughts in this Thread "crap" which I didn't take very kindly too.

And certainly no Man would choose such a gay-looking Avatar I do believe. Since you opened the Door with your initial post into mine with plain talk, I will not worry about my own plain talk if I so think it so shall I speak it. Fair, no?

Now you call me a Troll. But who really is?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
South Korea
10/16/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because...

Ta Ta.

Translation: I can't actually dispute what you're saying with facts so I'm making up some BS about how I can hear your voice while you're typing? And somehow I'll work a Star Wars reference in there. I'm likely drunk.
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Not bad, a sprinkling of Try in there and you made me slightly Grin. You're getting Better, see what a little effort can do, instead of copying and pasting from your past source material? Spice it up! Give it some Kick!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
South Korea
10/16/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know why you can't still See what I write. Again First Links don't cut it. If you can't write in your own words means you don't understand.

I've written in my own words and you ignored it. It was a page back now. Here it is again. You provided evidence to refute a total of NONE of this before. Pay attention to the part I've bolded.

The Earth has NOT tilted any more than it always has. The north star is still where it is supposed to be as are all the others. If there were some anomalous tilt they would not be. The APPARENT tilt of the Moon is a trick of perspective. EVERYTHING in the sky appears to tilt throughout the night. The Moon APPEARS tilted to the left when it rises and you are looking East. Then it is upright when high in the sky and you are looking South and then appears tilted to the right when it sets and you are looking West. At no time did the Moon or the Earth actually tilt. YOU turned while looking at it. How do we know it is only an apparent tilt? Because at the same time you see it tilted to the right and setting, someone on the other side of the world sees it tilted to the left and rising. Both can't be true. neither are. At all times the North pole of the moon is still pointed north.

Think about it logically, if you are looking South at the moon high in the sky, the Moon should be upright because the North pole is pointing North. If you are looking West at the Moon setting, which direction is North? It is now on your right, so should the Moon still appear upright? No of course not. It will appear tilted so the North pole still points North but it hasn't actually turned, nor has the Earth. YOU did. You were looking South, now West.

Ah darn, back to the same Boring verbage yet again. Oh well This is certainly the best some can do, would take a Lot of energy for the dull to try and rise above their own Predicament, save but for Moments.

Yes, AGAIN! I've read your words and the same words countless of times elsewhere, ad nauseum. I'm not sure why you can't understand. To you too:

THEY DO NOT ADDRESS THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM

See comments above to Lady Boy for Further explanation, if you can find your way about.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
South Korea
10/16/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just straighten your telescope a bit... see? all better.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18308331

Eureka! This technique has also helped me with my Vacuuming problem!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
South Korea
10/16/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
More 3:

12/21/12

1+2/2+1/1+2

3/3/3

March as the Favorite Month of the Skull and Bones, 3rd month.

Jesus the Sun was in the Earth for 3 days and 3 Nights. Will the 3 days of Darkness actually occur? Very Likely, as the Earth will also do all in her power to Shield herself from the lashing of Moby Dick's great tail.

But if there ever existed a Misnomer in the human vocabulary it is the very word they ascribe to themselves, Illuminati! Save THEY know about what matters Most: the increasing illumination of the Sun as we approach Galactic Center, even though they are most in Dark than Anyone perhaps.

I'm soon going on a Fast of Meditation for the next 3 days, before the weekend when we have but 2 months until our Fate converges. Whether I come back with any more Insight, I don't know. I hope so.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
10/17/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ah darn, back to the same Boring verbage yet again. Oh well This is certainly the best some can do, would take a Lot of energy for the dull to try and rise above their own Predicament, save but for Moments.

Yes, AGAIN! I've read your words and the same words countless of times elsewhere, ad nauseum. I'm not sure why you can't understand. To you too:

THEY DO NOT ADDRESS THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM

See comments above to Lady Boy for Further explanation, if you can find your way about.

the fundamental problem is you don't understand what you're talking about. EVERYTHING is still in the correct place. YOU haven't proven otherwise. Just because you don't understand it doens't mean it isn't true. I've yet to see you show that you understand field rotation AT ALL. If you're going to TRY to say that what is being seen is not field rotation (despite all the proof otherwise and no complaining from those that do understand it all) then it would help if you understood it first.

Last Edited by LHP598 on 10/17/2012 12:33 AM
Weasel_Turbine

United States
10/17/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
More 3:

12/21/12

1+2/2+1/1+2

3/3/3

March as the Favorite Month of the Skull and Bones, 3rd month.

Jesus the Sun was in the Earth for 3 days and 3 Nights. Will the 3 days of Darkness actually occur? Very Likely, as the Earth will also do all in her power to Shield herself from the lashing of Moby Dick's great tail.

But if there ever existed a Misnomer in the human vocabulary it is the very word they ascribe to themselves, Illuminati! Save THEY know about what matters Most: the increasing illumination of the Sun as we approach Galactic Center, even though they are most in Dark than Anyone perhaps.

I'm soon going on a Fast of Meditation for the next 3 days, before the weekend when we have but 2 months until our Fate converges. Whether I come back with any more Insight, I don't know. I hope so.

Numerology now? Now I know you're either a troll or an idiot. Take your pick. When absolutely nothing happens on that date will you admit you were wrong or just disappear? Or will you move on to the next supposed date of doom?

Last Edited by LHP598 on 10/17/2012 12:34 AM

GLP