Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,522 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 257,842
Pageviews Today: 421,240Threads Today: 137Posts Today: 2,416
06:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3914925
Netherlands
10/31/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26705613
South Korea
10/31/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
Ah, I think I can come back now, hello again for small Miracles! I think someone didn't like my last LinkyWinky. I didn't think about it I guess.
Now for an excerpt or two from Moby Dick:

Signs and wonders, eh? Pity if there is nothing wonderful in signs,
and significant in wonders! There's a clue somewhere; wait a
bit; hist -- hark! By Jove, I have it! Look you, Doubloon, your zodiac
here is the life of man in one round chapter; and now I'll read it
off, straight out of the book. Come, Almanack! To begin: there's
Aries, or the Ram -- lecherous dog, he begets us; then, Taurus, or the
Bull -- he bumps us the first thing; then Gemini, or the Twins -- that
is, Virtue and Vice; we try to reach Virtue, when lo! comes Cancer the
Crab, and drags us back; and here, going from Virtue, Leo, a roaring
Lion, lies in the path -- he gives a few fierce bites and surly dabs
with his paw; we escape, and hail Virgo, the Virgin! that's our first
love; we marry and think to be happy for aye, when pop comes Libra, or
the Scales -- happiness weighed and found wanting; and while we are
very sad about that, Lord! how we suddenly jump, as Scorpio, or the
Scorpion, stings us in rear; we are curing the wound, when whang come
the arrows all round; Sagittarius, or the Archer, is amusing himself.
As we pluck out the shafts, stand aside; here's the battering-ram,
Capricornus, or the Goat; full tilt, he comes rushing, and headlong we
are tossed; when Aquarius, or the Water- bearer, pours out his whole
deluge and drowns us; and to wind up with Pisces, or the Fishes, we
sleep.

---

'If the White Whale be raised, it must be in a month and a day,
when the sun stands in some one of these signs.
I've studied
signs, and know their marks; they were taught me two score years ago,
by the old witch in Copenhagen. Now, in what sign will the sun
then be? The horse-shoe sign; for there it is, right opposite the
gold. And what's the horse-shoe sign? The lion is the horse-shoe sign
-- the roaring and devouring lion. Ship, old ship! my old head
shakes to think of thee.'

---

'There's another rendering now; but still one text. All sorts of men
in one kind of world, you see. Dodge again! here comes Queequeg -- all
tattooing -- looks like the signs of the Zodiac himself. What says the
Cannibal? As I live he's comparing notes; looking at his thigh bone;
thinks the sun is in the thigh, or in the calf, or in the
bowels, I suppose, as the old women talk Surgeon's Astronomy in the
back country. And by Jove, he's found something there in the vicinity
of his thigh -- I guess it's Sagittarius, or the Archer. No: he
don't know what to make of the doubloon; he takes it for an old button
off some king's trowsers. But, aside again! here comes that
ghost-devil, Fedallah; tail coiled out of sight as usual, oakum in the
toes of his pumps as usual. What does he say, with that look of his?
Ah, only makes a sign to the sign and bows himself; there is a sun
on the coin -- fire worshipper, depend upon it.

Chapter xcix
THE DOUBLOON
[link to etext.virginia.edu]

Bolding is mine. Jesus the Sun is described as a roaring Lion from the
Tribe of Judah. It seems the Final Verdict is that it roars in
Sagittarius, 23 November ?
21 December

But just like Shadrack Meshack and Abendigo (sp?) (3) those who trust in
the Creator will go through the Fire unharmed, at least their Eternal
Souls I would opine. Opine? Ha! I've been reading too many classical
books I suppose, no one uses that word anymore right..

More: The Trinity (more 3), the Father (Milky Way) Son (Sun) and Holy
Spirit (Earth, because the Father sent it out to all of us). X Y and
Z.

Also remember the Phoenix which blazes and then resurrects again. I think this speaks of our Earth's trial and Time through Fire, burning away the Brambles and having the good-spirited Life Souls return anew.

Since we are also passing into Aquarius, I shouldn't think it any
surprise either that we shall be Deluged once again. What of God's
promise to Noah and his descentents that He shall not destroy the
Earth by Water any more? Ha perhaps complete destruction won't occur
in the final verdict by Water, but fire this time. But by many shots
from a Fiery Bow.

Just finished reading Catcher in the Rye too finally, being on my reading list for way too long. Wasn't it in that movie Conspiracy Theory by Mel Gibson? I think I understand now why. Takes place before Christmas, and he goes Underground for how many days? You guessed it: 3 Days. The little kid has a lot of heart and thought, and simply detests arrogance and fakeness and pretentiousness. Here Hear!

I also read a book for fun, being lighter reading than the classics. Deception Point by Dan Brown. Funny the next day I saw what looked like Air force One actually in our skies here in Korea, but can't be certain, but the book took us on a journey there too. So this Reminds me too of something. To those of you who look to God for direction, and where nothing is Coincidence, you'll find lots of surprises. Just like I'm always surprised that it seems like no matter what I choose to do moment by moment, I'm crossed with certain things coming in my path that I know isn't coincidence, even if these things Irk me. I won't go into specifics because the specifics are actually embarassing to me to write of it, how insignificantly trivial they all actually are, but things which don't escape my notice. That CROSS my path. I finally realized (my being so slow) after my whole life, that this is just another example of the Cross, keeping me ever reminded of it, as if I need to be. But then again maybe I do. Well okay I'll share one specific. I was given a hand-me-down bike that also came with it a Numerical Lock. When I was told the combination, it didn't even register at the time, just that it was pretty simple that I just laughed. Yeah, it was 3 3 3. Then riding in Seoul near the Han River that runs all the way through the middle of Seoul with a nicely convenient Bike path, it just dawned one me. And I couldn't but Laugh again. These little signs are just like in the Movie Signs, or that other Movie that I can't remember the name, but takes its cue from the same Mel Gibson Movie. Now what was the cryptic series of numbers in that movie that he gave us? Can't remember. I remember there was again another stir here on this board as to its significance, being some date. And of course when it came and passed, another Glp failed prediction, as it were. But I think the real clue in that movie was from the Book that I already mentioned. Clearly obvious, but they have to send us on wild goose chases, being the nature of the Game that we are in, yeah?

Now one remaining thought on ole Mel. He's Catholic, and I'm not saying he has the whole truth at his angry fingertips, but don't disregard the oddness in the way he has been treated by Hollywood. To me he's another one like Michael Jackson who doesn't really play the Game the way they'd like him too, so he isn't found in the best sort of Light, esp in the Media, so that we don't take his stuff too seriously (just like the Movie Signs, which again isn't really about crop circles or Aliens and all that, but about all the signs in our lives that come together in the end).

Last thought for now. If you're like me and preparing spiritually, the way I see it right now, we must try and let go of Everything. Easier said than done I know. I'll just leave it at that.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 26279712
United States
10/31/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
we are already IN the center of the galactic plane, since oct 2006. It is not a 2012 event. and 2012 was at least 7 years ago since Christ was born in 7 bc.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/31/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
we are already IN the center of the galactic plane, since oct 2006. It is not a 2012 event. and 2012 was at least 7 years ago since Christ was born in 7 bc.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Ha, I had to laugh at your post there, nothing personal I hope (well Maybe) but since you couldn't understand the Point of my post initially with your first prior post into this thread, you again come to make us seem you have a firm grasp on this Topic.

Thanks anyway. I'd have to strongly disagree, but we are all entitled to our Views.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
10/31/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now one more thought concerning my original OP. They say Field Rotation. But I watched the moon 2 days ago when it first appeared in our sky here I think around 5pm. Its orientation most closely resembled the picture found in this article:

[link to www._guardian.co.uk] (remove the underline to work the link)

Now even this is very curious, because if you reference back the orientation of the moon in its lunar libration, it's a bit out of whack, no?

[link to www.youtube.com]

Look where the dark crater in the upper right position is. That's what my eye focused on, and it's position was almost like in the Guardian Link, which is in the 1 o'clock position. But my Viewing took it to be in the 1:30 position. In the Libration Video, it's wobbling in the 2:30 position it looks to me.

So I can only conclude then that we are tilted most unusually yet again.

And oh, back to my first thought about FR. That dark crater that I pointed your attention to, well it was in the same position (remember about 1:30) all night long. Yes, I watched it all night. Didn't turn at all with this FR theory.
Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
10/31/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now one more thought concerning my original OP. They say Field Rotation. But I watched the moon 2 days ago when it first appeared in our sky here I think around 5pm. Its orientation most closely resembled the picture found in this article:

Now even this is very curious, because if you reference back the orientation of the moon in its lunar libration, it's a bit out of whack, no?

Look where the dark crater in the upper right position is. That's what my eye focused on, and it's position was almost like in the Guardian Link, which is in the 1 o'clock position. But my Viewing took it to be in the 1:30 position. In the Libration Video, it's wobbling in the 2:30 position it looks to me.

And oh, back to my first thought about FR. That dark crater that I pointed your attention to, well it was in the same position (remember about 1:30) all night long. Yes, I watched it all night. Didn't turn at all with this FR theory.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26705613

Prove it. Oh that's right you didn't bother to take any pictures to prove what you saw or that you supposedly watched it all night. You also prove you don't even understand field rotation. Rather sad that you can't do basic research.

I'll still be here in late December when you've been proven wrong and have just moved onto the next supposed doomsday.
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26717673
South Korea
10/31/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prove it. Oh that's right you didn't bother to take any pictures to prove what you saw or that you supposedly watched it all night. You also prove you don't even understand field rotation. Rather sad that you can't do basic research.

I'll still be here in late December when you've been proven wrong and have just moved onto the next supposed doomsday.
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Haha, good Ol' Weasel! I love your attempts at Nothing, I really do. Glad you showed up again. Surprised though you didn't get a good beating from such a piss-poor job you did before here from your Superiors! Here to redeem yourself? Still not doing so well though...

Even beyond my Good Eye, you didn't address anything about the other point. I'll take that glaring omission as not by Accident.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
10/31/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Haha, good Ol' Weasel! I love your attempts at Nothing, I really do. Glad you showed up again. Surprised though you didn't get a good beating from such a piss-poor job you did before here from your Superiors! Here to redeem yourself? Still not doing so well though...

Even beyond my Good Eye, you didn't address anything about the other point. I'll take that glaring omission as not by Accident.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26717673

Superiors? Oh, you think I'm paid to refute your BS? What a sad attempt at poisoning the well. You always know the BS pushers have nothing when they accuse those against them of being paid to do so. You had a point beides you don't understand field rotation or really anything you're seeing in the night sky? I notice you have yet to actually prove anything. I see lots of handwaving but nothing resembling proof. Not that I expected any from you.

So what are you going to do in late December when nothing happens?

Last Edited by LHP598 on 10/31/2012 07:10 PM
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Angel Helper

User ID: 24357668
United States
10/31/2012 07:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
It snowed BADLY and HEAVY here in australia today and its our spring. Its so cold we are all in jumpers with the fire going. Had a cold summer last year, a freezing winter and now our spring is freezing. I cant see us having a summer this year. We dont get any good days. The polar shift is already here.
 Quoting: grasptheuniverse

This Earth is changing.
No doubt.
The proof is here and now. I am not going to go through the litany of disasters we are experiencing on Earth that are NOT normal.
To me, this is proof that something is happening and we are in the process of more unfolding.
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
steeler

User ID: 1568805
United States
10/31/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It snowed BADLY and HEAVY here in australia today and its our spring. Its so cold we are all in jumpers with the fire going. Had a cold summer last year, a freezing winter and now our spring is freezing. I cant see us having a summer this year. We dont get any good days. The polar shift is already here.

This Earth is changing.
No doubt.
The proof is here and now. I am not going to go through the litany of disasters we are experiencing on Earth that are NOT normal.
To me, this is proof that something is happening and we are in the process of more unfolding.
 Quoting: Angel Helper

Yes,and the sun is white,all statements from the
OP are similar to Pane Andov....

[link to paneandov.com]

I know, they say he's delusional but,he is convincing
I for one will keep my eyes to the sky especially
the Sun.
viking**
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26965679
South Korea
11/04/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Superiors? Oh, you think I'm paid to refute your BS? What a sad attempt at poisoning the well. You always know the BS pushers have nothing when they accuse those against them of being paid to do so. You had a point beides you don't understand field rotation or really anything you're seeing in the night sky? I notice you have yet to actually prove anything. I see lots of handwaving but nothing resembling proof. Not that I expected any from you.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat! I'll give you full video, but I must insist to add a little Tobasco sauce, for flavor's sake.

And what will you do when I'm right? Oh, that's right, you'll be eating that from wence you came, HINT: rhymes with Dust!

Note too: I used "hand waving" first, in part because it applied to you, and also because that's also a word you guys use so often. And you just did, haha.

One last point, when you do a search for moon field rotation and see what video comes up, why it's TBars! So much predictability, yet, oh so little time...

Well what I've said in the past still stands, and the good Reader can choose to accept it or not. You said your peace and I've said mine, to continue to try and get the last word in just appears Argumentative on your side. This is my Thread after all, so when I'm allowed to post a reply I'll do so. And most people if they don't agree with something, just say their peace and move on. But that's the Usual person, mind you. So yes, I do suspect your motives, esp when you've already given us verbatim verbage of FR already. I mean SAME words, over and over in this thread and on others, like the talking points that mouth pieces use when even they who copy and past it don't have a clue how it could explain things we see in the sky. You too haven't even spelled an argument, I'll remind you as well.

So..stuff it!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/04/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

This Earth is changing.
No doubt.

Yes, and I've also listed a few within this thread already, and no doubt you and others who have had the shackles removed from your Eyes know the rest all too well.

To borrow comments I put on another thread of a Solar subject, two things:

1) Check out some fluroescent lights sometime, they'll flicker such that you can see at night, WITHOUT having a power source!

2) Most trees' leaves' colors now are just horrible! Even the delicate crops in the gardens here have those tiny holes in them. Sad that most will see it but not understand what;s really going on in their world...just shrugging off yet more signs (meh, what a lousy melancholy look to the vistas...then looks down upon their PDA or cell phone to the next thing that captures their attention)

"Don't you see the signs?"
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/04/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

This Earth is changing.
No doubt.

Yes,and the sun is white,all statements from the
OP are similar to Pane Andov....

[link to paneandov.com]

I know, they say he's delusional but,he is convincing
I for one will keep my eyes to the sky especially
the Sun.
 Quoting: steeler

Thanks for that.

Check out pics of the sun from yesteryear too:

[link to www.flickr.com]

Compared with today from movies like The Tree of Life:

[link to www.flickr.com]

Think they're Not trying to tell us something???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/04/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Night before last, driving home I noticed the constellation Orion was huge,the stars where normal brightness but the space it occupied in the sky was at lest twice as big as normal.An atmospheric lens effect.
 Quoting: Natagee 8422550

Now that you mention it, it did seem rather bigger to me too, but I couldn't swear by it. The spacing in the belt seemed about right. However if our atmosphere changes, certainly our perception of how it looks will change, and there's ample evidence that our atmosphere has also changed in its density not to mention composition. Thanks for the thought in this direction.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25480060

You know, I was thinking more of your words, and I have to say that you are RIGHT on the money.

When I was looking at Orion and the other stars in the sky, I noticed how utterly peculiar that the night sky had such a small dome look to it. More than 20 years ago, you could look up at the sky and never notice it, just there would be all that vast sky and endless sea of stars for you to peer at while you lay back on the earth, if you were so inclined.

Even a shooting star came into view, and how incredible was its short curved arc!

The solar winds and the other plasmas entering our path has definitely taken a Huge bite out of our planet's apple of air. Now our atmospheric eye around our earth is smaller, and the stars are so tightly wrapped about us, that of course they seem much bigger!

So thank you.

~~~

Another thing I've been pondering on, has been the number three. I've recently re-read LOTRs which conistently uses 3 everywhere, from his Fellowship of companions, to the ages, etc, and also Moby Dick where 3 is also used, such as in the number of Harpooners on board.

What is the significance of the 3? I think it's from the fundamental coordinates in space, X, Y, and Z axis. Again we come to the cross again. And probably something they won't tell you in class, but which I've concluded, is that the White Whale, Moby Dick, is the Sun. . There's even a whole chapter on how sometimes abhorrent is the Whiteness of something, and alludes at least one time to the Whale being like the Sun. He has struck Ahab once at the beginning, and who is Ahab? It's the very ones like in this thread that Refuse to acknowledge the truth...that would rather Bury the truth of Reality than to acknowledge the Beast is far Greater than himself, and bring everyone else down with him.

It's no wonder then that the movie 2012 also featured a copy of this book, because it also of course describes the very compelling and devastating reality of Water. WATER! Yes there will be lots of it everywhere when the Shift occurs.

been a 'skywatcher' all my life and must say that the moon looked brighter and more unusual (and lower) than I've ever seen it nov 1 and a bright star (planet-maybe jupiter?) high above it. stunning. your explanation is facinating.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/04/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Night before last, driving home I noticed the constellation Orion was huge,the stars where normal brightness but the space it occupied in the sky was at lest twice as big as normal.An atmospheric lens effect.
 Quoting: Natagee 8422550

Now that you mention it, it did seem rather bigger to me too, but I couldn't swear by it. The spacing in the belt seemed about right. However if our atmosphere changes, certainly our perception of how it looks will change, and there's ample evidence that our atmosphere has also changed in its density not to mention composition. Thanks for the thought in this direction.

You know, I was thinking more of your words, and I have to say that you are RIGHT on the money.

When I was looking at Orion and the other stars in the sky, I noticed how utterly peculiar that the night sky had such a small dome look to it. More than 20 years ago, you could look up at the sky and never notice it, just there would be all that vast sky and endless sea of stars for you to peer at while you lay back on the earth, if you were so inclined.

Even a shooting star came into view, and how incredible was its short curved arc!

The solar winds and the other plasmas entering our path has definitely taken a Huge bite out of our planet's apple of air. Now our atmospheric eye around our earth is smaller, and the stars are so tightly wrapped about us, that of course they seem much bigger!

So thank you.

~~~

Another thing I've been pondering on, has been the number three. I've recently re-read LOTRs which conistently uses 3 everywhere, from his Fellowship of companions, to the ages, etc, and also Moby Dick where 3 is also used, such as in the number of Harpooners on board.

What is the significance of the 3? I think it's from the fundamental coordinates in space, X, Y, and Z axis. Again we come to the cross again. And probably something they won't tell you in class, but which I've concluded, is that the White Whale, Moby Dick, is the Sun. . There's even a whole chapter on how sometimes abhorrent is the Whiteness of something, and alludes at least one time to the Whale being like the Sun. He has struck Ahab once at the beginning, and who is Ahab? It's the very ones like in this thread that Refuse to acknowledge the truth...that would rather Bury the truth of Reality than to acknowledge the Beast is far Greater than himself, and bring everyone else down with him.

It's no wonder then that the movie 2012 also featured a copy of this book, because it also of course describes the very compelling and devastating reality of Water. WATER! Yes there will be lots of it everywhere when the Shift occurs.

been a 'skywatcher' all my life and must say that the moon looked brighter and more unusual (and lower) than I've ever seen it nov 1 and a bright star (planet-maybe jupiter?) high above it. stunning. your explanation is facinating.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11946116

Thanks, I'm enheartened to find some good folks here on this thread! They like to muddy the waters as best they can, but for those like us who HAVE watched the sky our whole lives, we have indeed seen a change.

The moon reflects the light from the sun obviously and because the Sun's brighter, so too will be the Moon. If it's not the chemtrails keeping us from seeing all the stars like we used to, we also have the bright moon to thank that washes all but the brightest stars away too.

There is another crazy View about what another star might be up in our sky. There are rumors here and there that we might have TWO moons in our sky! I'm trying to think of the sources, and maybe it's the movie 2001 as well as the beginning of the movie Knowing and the end of the movie 2012, if memory is treating me right.

My own crazy thought is that the strong highly unusual EM forces during the 21st of December will play one last havoc with the Moon, and will cause it to either become a Solar or Lunar Eclipse, and with the energetic arc discharged from the Sun, will Crack open the Moon like an easy hollow egg shell. Certainly won't take too much after years and years of baking from the Sun naturally into an almost brittle outter glass kind of shell, and having no Iron Core to sustain its integrity from within...

The Good News gospel if there is some hope (and there is, whether THIS part is true or not) is that most of the water on Earth will be turned back into the Hydrogen and Oxygen and give us an expansive atmosphere like back in our Golden Years as before, and so won't need of a Satellite, except maybe our smaller moon (if it exists) with the remaininig water on our shores.

And one last thing, check out the Annular Eclipse video a while back too, and notice how big the sun is in it.

[link to www.nasa.gov]
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/04/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat! I'll give you full video, but I must insist to add a little Tobasco sauce, for flavor's sake.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26965679

Sure. IF you even bother to show up when you're wrong (and you will be) you'll just move onto the next supposed doomsday and act like nothing happened.

And what will you do when I'm right? Oh, that's right, you'll be eating that from wence you came, HINT: rhymes with Dust!

Crust? No, we'll be having pie on Christmas. The 21st is too early. Rust? No, the water isn't that bad here. Did you forget what the word "rhymes" means? Oh well, it doesn't matter because you are so far from right it is humorous.

Note too: I used "hand waving" first, in part because it applied to you, and also because that's also a word you guys use so often. And you just did, haha.

One last point, when you do a search for moon field rotation and see what video comes up, why it's TBars! So much predictability, yet, oh so little time...

Well what I've said in the past still stands, and the good Reader can choose to accept it or not. You said your peace and I've said mine, to continue to try and get the last word in just appears Argumentative on your side. This is my Thread after all, so when I'm allowed to post a reply I'll do so. And most people if they don't agree with something, just say their peace and move on. But that's the Usual person, mind you. So yes, I do suspect your motives, esp when you've already given us verbatim verbage of FR already. I mean SAME words, over and over in this thread and on others, like the talking points that mouth pieces use when even they who copy and past it don't have a clue how it could explain things we see in the sky. You too haven't even spelled an argument, I'll remind you as well.

So..stuff it!

yet another post and still nothing even resembling proof. meanwhile the Earth, Moon and everything else are provably exactly where they are supposed to be. So when is the new doomsday that you're going to latch onto when December fails? Surely you're thinking about that already because it is getting so close with nothing happening right?

I've used the same words multiple times because they're true. I don't have to change my argument multiple times like your side. If you think I haven't had an argument then you haven't paid attention (but we already knew that didn't we?)

At least you're good for humor! That's the only reason I keep coming back.

Last Edited by LHP598 on 11/04/2012 08:32 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27112745
South Korea
11/06/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
This post is in Reply to Weasel Diesel above. I'll bracket my comments {}

Sure. IF you even bother to show up when you're wrong (and you will be) you'll just move onto the next supposed doomsday and act like nothing happened.

{Not I said the Frog.}

Crust? No, we'll be having pie on Christmas. The 21st is too early. Rust? No, the water isn't that bad here. Did you forget what the word "rhymes" means? Oh well, it doesn't matter because you are so far from right it is humorous.

{The word I was thinking of was Ventriloqu-ust, so you Failed yet again! Bow your head in shame}

Well what I've said in the past still stands, and the good

yet another post and still nothing even resembling proof. meanwhile the Earth, Moon and everything else are provably exactly where they are supposed to be. So when is the new doomsday that you're going to latch onto when December fails? Surely you're thinking about that already because it is getting so close with nothing happening right?

I've used the same words multiple times because they're true. I don't have to change my argument multiple times like your side. If you think I haven't had an argument then you haven't paid attention (but we already knew that didn't we?)

{Okay well if Entertainment is what you seek, let me give you some more. I shall now do my best impersonation of you. And read the following words like Cartman did when he used a bullhorn to Mr. Garrison. I'll leave out the 'suck my balls' part, although that would be fitting at the end, wouldn't it?

Weasel: A-HEM! ATTENTION PLEASE EVERYONE! YES THAT MEANS YOU TOO, MA'AM. YES I KNOW YOU'RE ON YOUR CELL PHONE TALKING TO YOUR SISTER. SHE'S DYING? WELL GOOD ENOUGH, BUT I STILL ASK ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS. (waits) (Gets impatient, steps down from his box and rips the phone away from her, and smashes it underfoot) OKAY THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. NOW LET ME SAY THIS AS CLEARLY AS I CAN:

FIELD ROTATION IS THE PANACEA TO ALL YOUR TROUBLES--I SAY AGAIN, FIELD. FLIPPIN. RO-RO-RO-YOUR-GODDANG-BOAT. TATION.

DOESN'T MATTER THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN MY OWN WORDS. DOESN'T MATTER THAT IT APPLIES NOT (NAUGHT) TO THIS THREAD. WHAT'S THAT? WHAT THREAD, YOU ASK? SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN. ACTUALLY, DON'T HEAR ANYTHING EXCEPT FIELD ROTATION. REMEMBER IT! THAT IS ALL. (sirens in the distance, approaching)

So that's the best impersonation I can do of you. What do you think?

Oh, and yeah, SMBs (and it ain't Super Mario Brothers)}
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/06/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I've poured out my very soul out into this thread, for Free no less. Maybe it's worth something to someone, maybe not. But I have a proposition.

If somebody Pins this thread, I'll reveal something that I believe the Creator wants me to Reveal. But it's no small thing, to ME anyway. Now the reason I've put a condition on it for pinnage before revelation is not to play games (I hope) but there are three reasons:

First, it will Gain more Visibility and that's what I seek.

Second, I think what I've shared so far is Invaluable, and so with that first point I don't think it's too much to ask.

Third, I'm hesitant to share of it, because it involves laying my heart open as bare as it can possibly get. And I thought I should do it anyway, and you would ask "Well if you really believe that God wants you to do this, then you should regardless." This is True, but I'm still human, and many things that have happened in my life I've gone kicking and screaming against them. And this might be yet another Case. Still, I should think that hopefully God doesn't mind more people reading. And if I'm mistaken in my intentions or He doesn't agree, I can only ask for Leniency and Forgiveness yet again in my Life, and hopefully He finds no pretention on my part (which is a Tall order, granted)!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27104786
New Zealand
11/06/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your doing a good job.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/06/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your doing a good job.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27104786

Thanks Mate!

Now here are some excerpts from The Adventures of Tom Sawyer which is a good read:

The poor unfortunate had starved to death. In one place, near at hand, a stalagmite had been slowly growing up from the ground for ages, builded by the water-drip from a stalactite overhead. The captive had broken off the stalagmite, and upon the stump had placed a stone, wherein he had scooped a shallow hollow to catch the precious drop that fell once in every three minutes with the dreary regularity of a clock-tick -- a dessertspoonful once in four and twenty hours. That drop was falling when the Pyramids were new; when Troy fell; when the foundations of Rome were laid when Christ was crucified; when the Conqueror created the British empire; when Columbus sailed; when the massacre at Lexington was "news." It is falling now; it will still be falling when all these things shall have sunk down the afternoon of history, and the twilight of tradition, and been swallowed up in the thick night of oblivion. Has everything a purpose and a mission? Did this drop fall patiently during five thousand years to be ready for this flitting human insect's need? and has it another important object to accomplish ten thousand years to come? No matter. It is many and many a year since the hapless half-breed scooped out the stone to catch the priceless drops, but to this day the tourist stares longest at that pathetic stone and that slow-dropping water when he comes to see the wonders of McDougal's cave. Injun Joe's cup stands first in the list of the cavern's marvels; even "Aladdin's Palace" cannot rival it.

{So does everything have a purpose? I think so!}

"In the common walks of life, with what delightful emotions does the youthful mind look forward to some anticipated scene of festivity! Imagination is busy sketching rose-tinted pictures of joy. In fancy, the voluptuous votary of fashion sees herself amid the festive throng, 'the observed of all observers.' Her graceful form, arrayed in snowy robes, is whirling through the mazes of the joyous dance; her eye is brightest, her step is lightest in the gay assembly.

"In such delicious fancies time quickly glides by, and the welcome hour arrives for her entrance into the Elysian world, of which she has had such bright dreams. How fairy-like does everything appear to her enchanted vision! Each new scene is more charming than the last. But after a while she finds that beneath this goodly exterior, all is vanity:

the flattery which once charmed her soul, now grates harshly upon her ear; the ball-room has lost its charms; and with wasted health and imbittered heart, she turns away with the conviction that earthly pleasures cannot satisfy the longings of the soul!"

{Spoke to me anyway}

{Now, there's also a passage in Tom Sawyer that has the famous phrase "cellar door":}

"Don't talk about it, Tom. I've tried it, and it don't work; it don't work, Tom. It ain't for me; I ain't used to it. The widder's good to me, and friendly; but I can't stand them ways. She makes me get up just at the same time every morning; she makes me wash, they comb me all to thunder; she won't let me sleep in the woodshed; I got to wear them blamed clothes that just smothers me, Tom; they don't seem to any air git through 'em, somehow; and they're so rotten nice that I can't set down, nor lay down, nor roll around anywher's; I hain't slid on a cellar-door for -- well, it 'pears to be years; I got to go to church and sweat and sweat -- I hate them ornery sermons! I can't ketch a fly in there, I can't chaw. I got to wear shoes all Sunday. The widder eats by a bell; she goes to bed by a bell; she gits up by a bell -- everything's so awful reg'lar a body can't stand it."

{This was said by Huck Finn, and of course was referenced--at least the cellar door bit, although not a mention of Tom Sawyer, tis True--in the movie Donnie Darko, but still I can't help but to make a connection to this Novel, since Huck is one like the Boy in Catcher in the Rye who can't stand all the pretentiousness and whatnot. And if this Thread gets Pinned, another connection I'll make (which is in addition to the Other thing I was wanting to Reveal).
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/06/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
This next excerpt goes out to KathyKarlos. It's from the book Prey by Michael Crichton:

SCIENTISTS SEE A BAN ON RESEARCH
The current American administration has said that embryonic stem cells can be taken from existing research lines, but not from new embryos. Scientists regard existing lines as inadequate, and thus view the ruling a de facto ban on research. That‘s why they are going to private centers to carry out their research, without federal grants.
But in the end, the real problem isn‘t simply a lack of stem cells. It‘s the fact that in order to produce therapeutic effects, scientists need each person to have his or her own pluripotent stem cells. This would allow us to regrow an organ, or to repair damage from injury or disease, or to undo paralysis. This represents the great dream. No one is able to perform these therapeutic miracles now. No one even has an inkling how it might be done. But it requires the cells.
Now, for newborns, you can collect umbilical cord blood and freeze it, and people are doing that with their newborns. But what about adults? Where will we get pluripotent stem cells?
That‘s the big question.

TOWARD THE THERAPEUTIC DREAM
All we adults have left is adult stem cells, which can make only one kind of tissue. But what if there were a way to convert adult stem cells back into embryonic stem cells? Such a procedure would enable every adult to have a ready source of his or her own embryonic stem cells. That would make the therapeutic dream possible.
Well, it turns out that you can reverse adult stem cells, but only if you insert them into an egg. Something within the egg unwinds the differentiation and converts the adult stem cell back into an embryonic stem cell. This is good news, but it is vastly more difficult to do with human cells. And if the method could be made to work in human beings, it would require an enormous supply of human egg cells. That makes the procedure controversial again.
So scientists are looking for other ways to make adult cells pluripotent. It is a worldwide effort. A researcher in Shanghai has been injecting human stem cells into chicken eggs, with mixed results—while others cluck in disapproval. It‘s not clear now whether such procedures will work.
It‘s equally unclear whether the stem cell dream—transplants without rejection, spinal cord injuries repaired, and so on—will come true. Advocates have made dishonest claims, and media speculation has been fantastical for years. People with serious illnesses have been led to believe a cure is just around the corner. Sadly, this is not true. Working therapeutic approaches lie many years in the future, perhaps decades. Many thoughtful scientists have said, in private, that we won‘t know whether stem cell therapy will work until 2050. They point out that it took forty years from the time Watson and Crick decoded the gene until human gene therapy began.

A SCANDAL SHOCKS THE WORLD
It was in the context of feverish hope and hype that Korean biochemist Hwang Woo-Suk announced in 2004 that he had successfully created a human embryonic stem cell from an adult cell by somatic nuclear transfer—injection into a human egg. Hwang was a famous workaholic, spending eighteen hours a day, seven days a week, in the lab. Hwang‘s exciting report was published in March 2005 inScience magazine. Researchers from around the world flocked to Korea. Human stem cell treatment seemed suddenly on the verge of reality. Hwang was a hero in Korea, and appointed to head a new World Stem Cell Hub, financed by the Korean government.
But in November 2005, an American collaborator in Pittsburgh announced that he was ending his association with Hwang. And then one of Hwang‘s co-workers revealed that Hwang had obtained eggs illegally, from women who worked in his lab.
By December 2005, Seoul National University announced that Hwang‘s cell lines were a fabrication, as were his papers in Science. Science retracted the papers. Hwang now faces criminal charges. There the matter stands.

PERILS OF MEDIA HYPE
What lessons can be drawn from this?; asked Professor McKeown. ;First, in a media-saturated world, persistent hype lends unwarranted credulity to the wildest claims. For years the media have touted stem cell research as the coming miracle. So when somebody announced that the miracle had arrived, he was believed. Does that imply there is a danger in media hype? You bet. Because not only does it raise cruel hopes among the ill, it affects scientists, too. They start to believe the miracle is around the corner—even though they should know better.
What can we do about media hype? It would stop in a week, if scientific institutions wanted that. They don‘t. They love the hype. They know it brings grants. So that won‘t change. Yale, Stanford, and Johns Hopkins promote hype just as much as Exxon or Ford. So do individual researchers at those institutions. And increasingly, researchers and universities are all commercially motivated, just like corporations. So whenever you hear a scientist claim that his statements have been exaggerated, or taken out of context, just ask him if he has written a letter of protest to the editor. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred, he hasn‘t.
Next lesson: Peer review. All of Hwang‘s papers in Science were peer-reviewed. If we ever needed evidence that peer review is an empty ritual, this episode provides it. Hwang made extraordinary claims. He did not provide extraordinary evidence. Many studies have shown that peer review does not improve the quality of scientific papers. Scientists themselves know it doesn‘t work. Yet the public still regards it as a sign of quality, and says, This paper was peer-reviewed,‘ or ;This paper was not peer-reviewed,‘ as if that meant something. It doesn‘t.
Next, the journals themselves. Where was the firm hand of the editor of Science ? Remember that the journal Science is a big enterprise—115 people work on that magazine. Yet gross fraud, including photographs altered with Adobe Photoshop, were not detected. And Photoshop is widely known as a major tool of scientific fraud. Yet the magazine had no way to detect it.
Not thatScience is unique in being fooled. Fraudulent research has been published in theNew ABC
England Journal of Medicine, where authors withheld critical information about Vioxx heart attacks; in theLancet, where a report about drugs and oral cancer was entirely fabricated—in that one, 250 people in the patient database had the same birth date! That might have been a clue. Medical fraud is more than a scandal, it‘s a public health threat. Yet it continues.

THE COST OF FRAUD
The cost of such fraud is enormous,; McKeown said, estimated at thirty billion dollars annually, probably three times that. Fraud in science is not rare, and it‘s not limited to fringe players. The most respected researchers and institutions have been caught with faked data. Even Francis Collins, the head of NIH‘s Human Genome Project, was listed as co-author on five faked papers that had to be withdrawn.
;The ultimate lesson is that science isn‘t special—at least not anymore. Maybe back when Einstein talked to Niels Bohr, and there were only a few dozen important workers in every field. But there are now three million researchers in America. It‘s no longer a calling, it‘s a career. Science is as corruptible a human activity as any other. Its practitioners aren‘t saints, they‘re human beings, and they do what human beings do—lie, cheat, steal from one another, sue, hide data, fake data, overstate their own importance, and denigrate opposing views unfairly. That‘s human nature. It isn‘t going to change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2676183
New Zealand
11/06/2012 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you, OP

you are a special person
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
Report Abusive Post
Oh I guess there is a Fourth reason why I'm asking someone to Pin this, and that is, the value has got to be seen somewhere! Given a choice between two beverages, one free and one that costs something. Which one do you think most will want? It's also like in the Tom Sawyer book (at the beginning): To make a man want something, all you have to do is make it Hard to Obtain. And so shall I. (plus it allows me to weasel out)

Now let me consolidate a few of the ideas I've had in the past, if I may.

What color did you color the Sun as a kid? Yeah it was Yellow. Now I know the big comeback by a certain Guy was, "What do kids color it NOW?" And that's certainly a good enough Argument. My reply is just this: Our Yellow Sun is the way it damn well SHOULD BE!

Likewise: Give some crayons and a piece of paper to some kids, and what's the one thing most will likely draw? Yep, the Sun.

The moon is off, because well, certainly the atmosphere has thinned, and is also being influenced by the EM forces of the Earth (the moon having no inherent Rotation of its own).

Drink pure Mountain Water! (If you're lucky enough to be at such a source)

Take a look at a simple Rock (stone) and regard it as your reminder of Catastrophism.

That's all that comes to mind ATM.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
Report Abusive Post
thank you, OP

you are a special person
 Quoting: Tauranga

(winks)
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/06/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dangnabit! I don't know whether to be relieved or full of anxiety! I'll be offline in less than an hour. I guess no one finds this here thread of value enough to shell out the shillings of a karmic sort to pin.

Maybe if I reveal that I have first-hand knowledge of what went down at the Pentagon, albeit the day after, and thereafter for 2 weeks? Meh, probably not. Worth a try in any case.

Then I'll just leave my thread with a video from one you know O too well:

And lookie here folks, Time is like pages in a Book. Our Eyes scan only one sentence at a Time, but all is already written. Jimi saw things. So have I. He was a Rock-STAR. And don't think he didn't see things. Things that should be obvious when listening to his track, a track he didn't want released until this very hour. Stop giving lip service, and Risk It, something, Anything!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27132643
United States
11/06/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

His isn't the only one. Search for moon field rotation in GLP's search bar. Go ahead, do it. Only one thread comes up. And he's exactly right.
Thread: Live video of the moon showing field rotation and the moon's exact position in the sky! 10-2-11 Summary on page 4!! (Page 4)
But that's the Usual person, mind you. So yes, I do suspect your motives, esp when you've already given us verbatim verbage of FR already. I mean SAME words, over and over in this thread and on others,
 Quoting: AC

The truth doesn't change just because you and others keep spewing the same BS on thread after thread. It's field rotation. Get over it.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/06/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

{Not I said the Frog.}
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27112745

Prove it in late December. I guarantee you'll be wrong. Can you guarantee you'll be man enough to admit it?

{The word I was thinking of was Ventriloqu-ust, so you Failed yet again! Bow your head in shame}

So the word YOU were thinking of doesn't rhyme (correct spelling is ventriloquist) and I failed?

{Okay well if Entertainment is what you seek, let me give you some more. I shall now do my best impersonation of you. And read the following words like Cartman did when he used a bullhorn to Mr. Garrison. I'll leave out the 'suck my balls' part, although that would be fitting at the end, wouldn't it?

Weasel: A-HEM! ATTENTION PLEASE EVERYONE! YES THAT MEANS YOU TOO, MA'AM. YES I KNOW YOU'RE ON YOUR CELL PHONE TALKING TO YOUR SISTER. SHE'S DYING? WELL GOOD ENOUGH, BUT I STILL ASK ONLY FOR A FEW SECONDS. (waits) (Gets impatient, steps down from his box and rips the phone away from her, and smashes it underfoot) OKAY THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. NOW LET ME SAY THIS AS CLEARLY AS I CAN:

FIELD ROTATION IS THE PANACEA TO ALL YOUR TROUBLES--I SAY AGAIN, FIELD. FLIPPIN. RO-RO-RO-YOUR-GODDANG-BOAT. TATION.

DOESN'T MATTER THAT I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT IN MY OWN WORDS. DOESN'T MATTER THAT IT APPLIES NOT (NAUGHT) TO THIS THREAD. WHAT'S THAT? WHAT THREAD, YOU ASK? SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN. ACTUALLY, DON'T HEAR ANYTHING EXCEPT FIELD ROTATION. REMEMBER IT! THAT IS ALL. (sirens in the distance, approaching)

I think you've got more problems then you've let on before. You've just proven you haven't bothered to read what I've written (I have explained field rotation in my own words) and that you don't even understand field rotation at all. Really sad that instead of doing the slightest bit of research you'd rather stoop to lame insults. But that's about what I expected from you.

I'll still be here in late December. Will you?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/08/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

His isn't the only one. Search for moon field rotation in GLP's search bar. Go ahead, do it. Only one thread comes up. And he's exactly right.
Thread: Live video of the moon showing field rotation and the moon's exact position in the sky! 10-2-11 Summary on page 4!! (Page 4)
But that's the Usual person, mind you. So yes, I do suspect your motives, esp when you've already given us verbatim verbage of FR already. I mean SAME words, over and over in this thread and on others,
 Quoting: AC

The truth doesn't change just because you and others keep spewing the same BS on thread after thread. It's field rotation. Get over it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27132643

I was talking about doing a search on Google.

Like I said, FR doesn't apply to my initial Post. Read it and stop responding to just my thread Title.

And back to my initial Post about the impending pole shift, I've no doubt it will happen. I've had another dream last night where North America becomes somehow situated over Europe, I mean above it northward. Not sure if that's how it'll play out, but there's going to be lots of shifting, to be sure.

In the same dream I was also viewing the Entire globe spinning around, and felt like Gravity was failing and I was perilously close to being spun off the very face of the Earth!

Now there's something about gyroscopes as it relates to the rotation of our heavenly bodies that I just can't put my finger on yet, but I'm going to keep meditating on it. I mean just watch this amazing video:

Think we're going to get told the Reality from our Schools? not likely.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/08/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

{Not I said the Frog.}

Prove it in late December. I guarantee you'll be wrong. Can you guarantee you'll be man enough to admit it?

So the word YOU were thinking of doesn't rhyme (correct spelling is ventriloquist) and I failed?

I think you've got more problems then you've let on before. You've just proven you haven't bothered to read what I've written (I have explained field rotation in my own words) and that you don't even understand field rotation at all. Really sad that instead of doing the slightest bit of research you'd rather stoop to lame insults. But that's about what I expected from you.

I'll still be here in late December. Will you?

Haha, gotcha poor chap! I didn't reply to your post directly, to see if you'd still Reply without getting an automatic prompt from the system that I replied. Looks like you're checking it regardless, so perhaps I should be flattered, I dunno.

Yes I will be man enough. I'll be on here and the First to offer my sincere apologies. Don't think it's going to happen though. In my brain, certainty factor resides at the 99.88 percentile.

Again, when FR explains my opening post, wake me up and I'll munch through your cardboard writing (save for your last post before this one, which admittedly wasn't that bad. but I still trump you in the writing dep't not to mention the Brains) Til then, TaTa!
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/08/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, gotcha poor chap! I didn't reply to your post directly, to see if you'd still Reply without getting an automatic prompt from the system that I replied. Looks like you're checking it regardless, so perhaps I should be flattered, I dunno.

I check a lot of stuff on multiple forums everyday. It has nothing to do with you. And if this site offers any automatic prompt then I have yet to find it. I don't really spend much time in this place.
Yes I will be man enough. I'll be on here and the First to offer my sincere apologies. Don't think it's going to happen though. In my brain, certainty factor resides at the 99.88 percentile.

Doubt it. I bet you'll disappear and forget you ever made your bogus prediction. If you really think you have that much certainty then I'm really sure there is something wrong with you. Get help please.

Again, when FR explains my opening post, wake me up and I'll munch through your cardboard writing (save for your last post before this one, which admittedly wasn't that bad. but I still trump you in the writing dep't not to mention the Brains) Til then, TaTa!

Your title is about the supposed moon crookedness and in your post you also added "the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season."

Field rotation does explain that even if you refuse to understand it. The rest about a supposed polar shift and supposedly going through the center of the galactic plane has no evidence whatsoever. Certainly none provided by you.

Last Edited by LHP598 on 11/08/2012 09:49 AM

GLP