Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,000,213
Pageviews Today: 1,667,684Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 12,000
04:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

Menow
User ID: 18943200
United States
11/09/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane
(snip)

YOU are making it about field rotation by claiming that phenomenon didn't exist until recently. That claim of yours is absurd.

So... you admit that the moon has a "north". Do you also admit that Earth has a "north" and that both of those "norths" point "north" toward the object we call the "north star"- Polaris?
 Quoting: Menow 18943200

I meant waRshed. I slipped up on Big Ban(g), but I find that was also fitting. Why keep drawing attention to certain minuscule points? Ahh

I only make a point of FR because that is the argument from the simpletons, yourself included. Why can't you grasp this easy-enough concept?

This is Not about Polaris, at least not yet, until the Big BanG hits. Can you understand?

To you: care to explain to everyone how we even have a magnetosphere? Let's put your 'knowledge' to an Easy test.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27374412

Hello? I asked you this:

So... you admit that the moon has a "north". Do you also admit that Earth has a "north" and that both of those "norths" point "north" toward the object we call the "north star"- Polaris?

Answer MY question, and we shall proceed. If not, tata.

There is a lot of text up there. Kindly remind me of your question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27374412
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The moon's crookedness is caused by our going toward the center of the galactic plane

I meant waRshed. I slipped up on Big Ban(g), but I find that was also fitting. Why keep drawing attention to certain minuscule points? Ahh

I only make a point of FR because that is the argument from the simpletons, yourself included. Why can't you grasp this easy-enough concept?

This is Not about Polaris, at least not yet, until the Big BanG hits. Can you understand?

To you: care to explain to everyone how we even have a magnetosphere? Let's put your 'knowledge' to an Easy test.

Hello? I asked you this:

You must be an idiot! Stop now, and bring in another worthy of me.
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

I asked to different questions there. Which has allegedly been addressed? Actually, I have read the thread, but be so kind as to remind me.

Not a chance, not to YOU anyway. If somebody else asks, sure. But again, not You.

Did you mean "two" different questions?

I did mean "two" and I'm not the one who claimed to always type exactly what I mean to type. I see... you refuse to state your position. How droll.

Ah, see how easy it is to nit-pick over stupid matters?

You failed to answer my question, so what's the difference, you can but I can't? How troll.

I see several question marks in this quote. To which one do you refer?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not a chance, not to YOU anyway. If somebody else asks, sure. But again, not You.

Did you mean "two" different questions?

I did mean "two" and I'm not the one who claimed to always type exactly what I mean to type. I see... you refuse to state your position. How droll.

You failed to answer my question, so what's the difference, you can but I can't? How troll.

So you're just a bot, and not even a clever one at that. Suspected as much.
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hello? I asked you this:

I see... You're going to intentionally derail the discussion so you can avoid addressing my point. Typical.
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you really had the balls to continue the discussion, you would simply repeat whatever question you want answered. You're simply dodging.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

I see... You're going to intentionally derail the discussion so you can avoid addressing my point. Typical.

Another typical lame Bot response. No real humans out there?
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you really had the balls to continue the discussion, you would simply repeat whatever question you want answered. You're simply dodging.

Watta matta cant make heads or tails of my writing? Too complicated for you to figure out? Any human it would be easy enough for. You're busted Botty Wotty.

The simple gratouitous slimapicklautak daidaoijdt --can you understand?
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

You persist in intentionally dodging.

There have been lots of quesitons- mostly rhetorical. Do you mean this question, from a page back?

To you: care to explain to everyone how we even have a magnetosphere?
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Watta matta cant make heads or tails of my writing? Too complicated for you to figure out? Any human it would be easy enough for. You're busted Botty Wotty.

Yes, I understand. You have found a way to avoid having to discuss field rotation.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

There have been lots of quesitons- mostly rhetorical. Do you mean this question, from a page back?

Hey, you figured it out all by yourself!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, I understand. You have found a way to avoid having to discuss field rotation.

A human would address that I did nothing that made any sense at the End. Hence, you're not human, since it didn't compute for you, and so you just addressed something, the only thing, you could understand.
Weasel_Turbine

User ID: 14143765
United States
11/09/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, gotcha poor chap! I didn't reply to your post directly, to see if you'd still Reply without getting an automatic prompt from the system that I replied. Looks like you're checking it regardless, so perhaps I should be flattered, I dunno.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26717673

I check a lot of stuff on multiple forums everyday. It has nothing to do with you. And if this site offers any automatic prompt then I have yet to find it. I don't really spend much time in this place.
Yes I will be man enough. I'll be on here and the First to offer my sincere apologies. Don't think it's going to happen though. In my brain, certainty factor resides at the 99.88 percentile.

Doubt it. I bet you'll disappear and forget you ever made your bogus prediction. If you really think you have that much certainty then I'm really sure there is something wrong with you. Get help please.

Again, when FR explains my opening post, wake me up and I'll munch through your cardboard writing (save for your last post before this one, which admittedly wasn't that bad. but I still trump you in the writing dep't not to mention the Brains) Til then, TaTa!

Your title is about the supposed moon crookedness and in your post you also added "the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season."

Field rotation does explain that even if you refuse to understand it. The rest about a supposed polar shift and supposedly going through the center of the galactic plane has no evidence whatsoever. Certainly none provided by you.
 Quoting: Weasel_Turbine

Well well...Good try to downplay your looking for this thread. Very wery weak though.

And implying that someone needs help is just another tactic we're all familiar with, that stupid Book of Q's that you draw so heavily upon, since you can't think enough for yourself to make a convincing argument thus far or Ever!

Thank you for proving you don't actually read my posts. EVERY time I've explained field rotation has been in my own words from my own thoughts.

And along with that, Please don't assume what I'll do or won't do. I've given you my Word, and if you can't accept that as another Gentleman one to another, then I doubt you're even one.

You can assume things about me but nobody can about you? Hypocrite?

Still, FR doesn't amount to hill of beans in this instance, because again we're talking about certain periods of irregularity. I feel kind of dumbed down to bring this down to your level, but apparently you need it. That's okay, I can talk with the higher (not you) AND lower echelons of society (you), always have.

Translation: I still don't understand field rotation so I'll try to again say it doesn't apply.

And if you think I haven't provided any evidence, then you haven't been paying attention thus far. But I'm sure it's not by neglect.

Evidence provided by you that the apparent tilt of the moon is abnormal: none. Evidence provided by you that we are approaching the galactic center: none. Evidence provided by you for anything: none.

Let me ask you this, did the Mayans pick a date out of the Thin air, for no Reason?

Did the Mayans actually say there would be ANYTHING that would happen on that date? Or was it just when their calendar ended and restarted again, like ALL calendars do at some time?

Last Edited by LHP598 on 11/09/2012 10:40 AM
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/09/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody who doesn't believe field rotation exists care to answer this question?: Do both Earth and Moon have axes and north rotational poles which point the same direction... north?

First, FR is a non-issue to the crux of this thread.

Still wrong.

Second, the Moon has no Rotational pole to speak of. It doesn't even have a magnetic north pole. The most that can be said is that it has a Directional North, so that really renders the applicability of your point mute or irrelevant.

No rotational pole? Just what kind of crack are you smoking? Wrong again.

Besides, no one is saying that FR doesn't exist anyway for things like the stars in our sky.

So it exists for the stars but not for the Moon? Again, what kind of crack are you smoking?
If you have to insist that you've won an Internet argument, you've probably lost badly. - Danth's Law
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haha, gotcha poor chap! I didn't reply to your post directly, to see if you'd still Reply without getting an automatic prompt from the system that I replied. Looks like you're checking it regardless, so perhaps I should be flattered, I dunno.

I check a lot of stuff on multiple forums everyday. It has nothing to do with you. And if this site offers any automatic prompt then I have yet to find it. I don't really spend much time in this place.
Yes I will be man enough. I'll be on here and the First to offer my sincere apologies. Don't think it's going to happen though. In my brain, certainty factor resides at the 99.88 percentile.

Doubt it. I bet you'll disappear and forget you ever made your bogus prediction. If you really think you have that much certainty then I'm really sure there is something wrong with you. Get help please.

Again, when FR explains my opening post, wake me up and I'll munch through your cardboard writing (save for your last post before this one, which admittedly wasn't that bad. but I still trump you in the writing dep't not to mention the Brains) Til then, TaTa!

Your title is about the supposed moon crookedness and in your post you also added "the forces there are so strong that we tilt even moreso sometimes (given whatever conditions we pass through at any given time), giving that mushroom smoking Cat like grin to the moon we witness, sometimes, even out of season."

Field rotation does explain that even if you refuse to understand it. The rest about a supposed polar shift and supposedly going through the center of the galactic plane has no evidence whatsoever. Certainly none provided by you.

Well well...Good try to downplay your looking for this thread. Very wery weak though.

And implying that someone needs help is just another tactic we're all familiar with, that stupid Book of Q's that you draw so heavily upon, since you can't think enough for yourself to make a convincing argument thus far or Ever!

Thank you for proving you don't actually read my posts. EVERY time I've explained field rotation has been in my own words.

And along with that, Please don't assume what I'll do or won't do. I've given you my Word, and if you can't accept that as another Gentleman one to another, then I doubt you're even one.

You can assume things about me but nobody can about you? Hypocrite?

Still, FR doesn't amount to hill of beans in this instance, because again we're talking about certain periods of irregularity. I feel kind of dumbed down to bring this down to your level, but apparently you need it. That's okay, I can talk with the higher (not you) AND lower echelons of society (you), always have.

Translation: I still don't understand field rotation so I'll try to again say it doesn't apply.

And if you think I haven't provided any evidence, then you haven't been paying attention thus far. But I'm sure it's not by neglect.

Evidence provided by you that the apparent tilt of the moon is abnormal: none. Evidence provided by you that we are approaching the galactic center: none. Evidence provided by you for anything: none.

Let me ask you this, did the Mayans pick a date out of the Thin air, for no Reason?

Did the Mayans actually say there would be ANYTHING that would happen on that date? Or was it just when their calendar ended and restarted again, like ALL calendars do at some time?

So I brought the Bot to Full Tilt, and now it's back to Weasel to save the Day? Haha, I'm THAT good!

You didn't say anything worthy of my Reply, save perhaps at the very end, but you just dug you're own grave with your reply about the Mayan Calendar. So well in fact I don't even need to reply to it, thanks chap.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody who doesn't believe field rotation exists care to answer this question?: Do both Earth and Moon have axes and north rotational poles which point the same direction... north?

Still wrong.

Second, the Moon has no Rotational pole to speak of. It doesn't even have a magnetic north pole. The most that can be said is that it has a Directional North, so that really renders the applicability of your point mute or irrelevant.

Besides, no one is saying that FR doesn't exist anyway for things like the stars in our sky.

So it exists for the stars but not for the Moon? Again, what kind of crack are you smoking?

So the Mighty Menow can't hold its own, haha! This is just priceless beyond all measure, even surpassing the shame that I brought to Kathy's face! (and I didn't think that would be even remotely possible)
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/09/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice video showing the mildness of the Sun back then:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Think a couple of naked people, esp a baby, can stay out in the sun today w/o any protection and only escape with a healthy tan? Ha, don't think so..

Depends on their complexion. Think those actors had no sunscreen on while filming? Ha, don't think so.

IF the Sun is supposedly brighter now, how come photographic exposures are still the same? How come light meters are still the same?
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ahh... so the question you demand an answer to is this:

My answer is "I do not care to do that", since I have made no claim about, nor have I professed to have knowledge about the magnetosphere.

Now... you may proceed to answer my questions about the "north" aspect of Earth and Moon.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Think a couple of naked people, esp a baby, can stay out in the sun today w/o any protection and only escape with a healthy tan? Ha, don't think so..

Depends on their complexion. Think those actors had no sunscreen on while filming? Ha, don't think so.

IF the Sun is supposedly brighter now, how come photographic exposures are still the same? How come light meters are still the same?

Oh Lord, I definitely AM surrounded by Idiots! There's so many things I want to say, but I'll just pick one: back to light meters? I trumped that one a long time ago, so if you want to press the point, be my guest, by all means!
Menow
United States
Report Abusive Post

A human would address that I did nothing that made any sense at the End. Hence, you're not human, since it didn't compute for you, and so you just addressed something, the only thing, you could understand.

Actually, a smart Human would have insight into your motive, which is to avoid discussing field rotation.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
Report Abusive Post

My answer is "I do not care to do that", since I have made no claim about, nor have I professed to have knowledge about the magnetosphere.

Now... you may proceed to answer my questions about the "north" aspect of Earth and Moon.

I only respond to Humans, tata.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, a smart Human would have insight into your motive, which is to avoid discussing field rotation.

Derp, goes the Machine.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/09/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
So I brought the Bot to Full Tilt, and now it's back to Weasel to save the Day? Haha, I'm THAT good!

Bot? Just how paranoid are you. Menow has had far more intelligent and intelligible responses than yourself. I highly doubt he is a bot. You I'm not so sure of.

You didn't say anything worthy of my Reply, save perhaps at the very end, but you just dug you're own grave with your reply about the Mayan Calendar. So well in fact I don't even need to reply to it, thanks chap.

Translation: I'll avoid your questions about the Mayan calendar because they'll expose that I really don't know the answers
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/09/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Still wrong.

So the Mighty Menow can't hold its own, haha! This is just priceless beyond all measure, even surpassing the shame that I brought to Kathy's face! (and I didn't think that would be even remotely possible)

Translation: I'll keep going with the bot accusation because it fits well with the troll persona I'm cultivating for myself.
Weasel_Turbine

United States
11/09/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh Lord, I definitely AM surrounded by Idiots! There's so many things I want to say, but I'll just pick one: back to light meters? I trumped that one a long time ago, so if you want to press the point, be my guest, by all means!

Trumped? Sure you did. It doesn't count if it is only in your head.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bot? Just how paranoid are you. Menow has had far more intelligent and intelligible responses than yourself. I highly doubt he is a bot. You I'm not so sure of.

Translation: I'll avoid your questions about the Mayan calendar because they'll expose that I really don't know the answers

LOL! I don't normally like using 'lol' but under these circumstances, there's no more fitting reply than that, unless I were to somehow put aside my ideal of avoiding colorful metaphors whenever possible and say:

holy goddamshitballs!

A bot that's only programmed to espouse FR, and can't muster a mutterance about the magnetosphere? Hey guess what, you're programmed just like him, espousing the same nonsense of FR, hate to state the obvious to you bub.
Menow
United States
11/09/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

And.... SCENE. As I said, your only motive in all this gyration was to avoid the proof of field rotation I was presenting. Soo typical.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Still wrong.

Translation: I'll keep going with the bot accusation because it fits well with the troll persona I'm cultivating for myself.

Well at least with your replies, you've convinced me you're at least not a bot, but still...not a very intelligent Human that's for sure.
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Trumped? Sure you did. It doesn't count if it is only in your head.

Oh sure it does, my nail on my little pinkie contains more Creativity and original thought than what exists in your entire head.

Now, if you'd like to bring this back to an intelligent discussion, I'll be ready and willing. But this is all you have, is reducing the simple Point of my thread into not much more than childish banterings!
Anonymous Coward
South Korea
11/09/2012 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

And.... SCENE. As I said, your only motive in all this gyration was to avoid the proof of field rotation I was presenting. Soo typical.

FR: DERP

GLP