Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 767,757
Pageviews Today: 1,354,752Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 9,932
03:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

B R E A K I N G ---> BBC Film Crew Arrested At Gunpoint For Sneaking Into Top-Secret ‘UFO’ Base

Cisco Mickey

User ID: 25370846
Ireland
10/11/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: B R E A K I N G ---> BBC Film Crew Arrested At Gunpoint For Sneaking Into Top-Secret ‘UFO’ Base
A few more miles and they would have been able to touch the Mars Rover....
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Not that we'd ever get to know about it...remember there was an Irish Comedian amongst the BBC Film crew…

Darren Perks: “OMG! Is that what I think it is?!”

Irish Comedian: ‘Aye Darren…Wait, let me!! (ahem)... Doo yoo speak English?! Take us to yer leeda!'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25374947

you racist prick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374947
South Africa
10/11/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: B R E A K I N G ---> BBC Film Crew Arrested At Gunpoint For Sneaking Into Top-Secret ‘UFO’ Base
A few more miles and they would have been able to touch the Mars Rover....
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Not that we'd ever get to know about it...remember there was an Irish Comedian amongst the BBC Film crew…

Darren Perks: “OMG! Is that what I think it is?!”

Irish Comedian: ‘Aye Darren…Wait, let me!! (ahem)... Doo yoo speak English?! Take us to yer leeda!'
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25374947

you racist prick
 Quoting: Cisco Mickey

?...There are black folk in Ireland? You got me! My apologies..Please forgive me.blink Jeez!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25333948
Germany
10/11/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been just outside the boundry half a dosen times and the security there does not fuck around. They know when your coming and are always waiting for you..
 Quoting: Not Anonymous Coward

Well.. actualy they, the bbc, were the ones that knocked on the guards door... who were watching tv btw... hahaha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374947
South Africa
10/11/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been just outside the boundry half a dosen times and the security there does not fuck around. They know when your coming and are always waiting for you..
 Quoting: Not Anonymous Coward

Well.. actualy they, the bbc, were the ones that knocked on the guards door... who were watching tv btw... hahaha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25333948

..and the guards got met by this in camo pants

[link to i.dailymail.co.uk]

They went from Baseball to a real Alien Invasion...Thank god it ended the way it did..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963968
United States
10/11/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ufohowto.com]
[link to discaircraft.greyfalcon.us]

[link to www.aliendave.com]

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22840029
United States
10/11/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
doubt they were sneaking anywhere. there are chicks in that pic. they cant shut up for anything. probably heard em before they saw em. jk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25384177
New Zealand
10/11/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
America’s top-secret military base
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1438441

Area 51?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25188853

Disneyland by the sound if it!
Floobarb the Argnorf

User ID: 1550737
United States
10/11/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL FAIL IS LOL
The Aluminated One
HyruleRupee

User ID: 16056318
United States
10/11/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
(english WWII accents)

"Here we are!.. on our way into the TOP SECRET MILITARY BASE!.. myself, Hugo, and Gutrude behind us are about to pass the first barrier... do BEWARE!.. from what we have scientifically researched from annals in the library of Peakston, we expect a rather rude and obtuse reception if we are to be discovered.... TALLYHO!.... (muffled mike scraping and the panting of breath and gumboots) <whisper> " here we find ourselves in a large rectangular courtyard, flanked by what seems frangipanies and nut-fruit, all of a blossom that cannot been seen this time of year in Croydon" .... "nonetheless we move forth to what would appear to be an old dilapidated store house"... < more muffled movement>... "as we suspect we have found an eerily buzzing fence with a sign saying "do not touch- high voltage".... PPPPPPPPPPPPPTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

thankyou BBC...... riveting as usual.......
 Quoting: citizenperth

I must say......you tell an amazing tale. eyebat
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver
---------------------------

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25232356
United Kingdom
10/11/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I say Chaps, we're from the BBC...Mind if we have a look around, What?"

Not even the US Military trusts the BBC. The Yanks probably realised how boring the documentry would be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1760050

Lol you ass hat, and so much good tv and docs come out of south africa, oh wait i cant name one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25232356
United Kingdom
10/11/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love the way all the Americans here take the piss out of themselves. They fail to realise that they are all just 3 - 4 gens down from their european settling anciestors (do they teach in schools that you all sprang out of the ground ?), so when they take the piss out of us they take the piss out of themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17487177
United States
10/11/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to media reports, a BBC film crew were arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into America’s top-secret military base.

Guards armed with M16 assault rifles forced them to lie face-down for three hours while the FBI ran security checks.

[link to www.ufo-blogger.com]

its not top secret anymore cause they moved years ago. sighs.
 Quoting: warriorsbond

It was never Top Secret.

The airframes and test-flights were.

The base ? Never.

And, it's still quite active with new construction on hangars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22538971
United States
10/11/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least they got some pics of the checkpoint -- Still.. wtf, talk about lax security!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17487177
United States
10/11/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, at least they got some pics of the checkpoint -- Still.. wtf, talk about lax security!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22538971

Meh.

You can mull about at the Gates, no problems.

Climbing Tikaboo, you get buzzed by choppers, but not interfered with.

The gates are still miles from the actual Base, so it's not an issue.

When you fuck with the guards.....yeah.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25412407
India
10/12/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
GeordieLegend

User ID: 4912635
Netherlands
10/12/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

what did he expect ?

just to find an alien walking around
the shithouse ???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25349032

aliens dont shit they excrete waste through there skin like plants. apparrently its a disgusting foul smell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25208329

So your mum must be an Alien then...
Propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach...
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/12/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
(english WWII accents)

"Here we are!.. on our way into the TOP SECRET MILITARY BASE!.. myself, Hugo, and Gutrude behind us are about to pass the first barrier... do BEWARE!.. from what we have scientifically researched from annals in the library of Peakston, we expect a rather rude and obtuse reception if we are to be discovered.... TALLYHO!.... (muffled mike scraping and the panting of breath and gumboots) <whisper> " here we find ourselves in a large rectangular courtyard, flanked by what seems frangipanies and nut-fruit, all of a blossom that cannot been seen this time of year in Croydon" .... "nonetheless we move forth to what would appear to be an old dilapidated store house"... < more muffled movement>... "as we suspect we have found an eerily buzzing fence with a sign saying "do not touch- high voltage".... PPPPPPPPPPPPPTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

Quoting: HyruleRupee

wow, someone read it ;)
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
CasperShip

User ID: 25421335
United States
10/12/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
They were forced to lie face down for 3 hours.

scheming
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22298436
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
According to media reports, a BBC film crew were arrested at gunpoint for sneaking into America’s top-secret military base.

Guards armed with M16 assault rifles forced them to lie face-down for three hours while the FBI ran security checks.

[link to www.ufo-blogger.com]

bsmeter2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25422954
United States
10/12/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL at the fact it took the FBI 3 hours to get backround checks on a persons who is "present".

I can pay $10 and get a backround check within 5 minutes. Mainly only there criminal record, place of residence, phone number, where they work, that sort of thing. If it took the FBI 3 hours I am guessing they were doing a chronicle on each of these peoples lives.
citizenperth

User ID: 24924658
Australia
10/12/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
They were forced to lie face down for 3 hours.

scheming
 Quoting: CasperShip

i thought bbc reporters paid for that???
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
HyruleRupee

User ID: 16056318
United States
10/15/2012 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
(english WWII accents)

Quoting: HyruleRupee

wow, someone read it ;)

Yeah, and they gave me negative karma for it. blackeye
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"

GLP