Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 859,143
Pageviews Today: 1,425,455Threads Today: 582Posts Today: 10,065
02:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

62 ounces of physical gold -- an Audi A6 -- and a fine Latina on my King Sized Memory Foam=

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13434448
United States
10/11/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 62 ounces of physical gold -- an Audi A6 -- and a fine Latina on my King Sized Memory Foam=
My life.

jealous?

cheers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1608754

is that you jesse pinkman???
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 17746637
United States
10/11/2012 01:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: 62 ounces of physical gold -- an Audi A6 -- and a fine Latina on my King Sized Memory Foam=
Yes where are the pictures OP, we need the pictures...
 Quoting: Quasar

i asked on the first page and i think i got called a tool or fool or some shit...

OP is total....

bsflag
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13699182
United States
10/14/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey op, your an ahole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390958
United States
10/14/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
You forgot to include your dual citizenship
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24183289
United States
10/14/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
My life.

jealous?

cheers
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1608754

You lost me on the memory foam bed. You'd been better off with a organic latex foam bed by Savvy. You're breathing in a shit load of chemicals and fire retardants.

GLP