Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,240 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 541,607
Pageviews Today: 934,084Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,493
11:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Kingdom of Hawaii PSA announcing END of US rule- formal re-instatement of Hawaiian Nation

LD50
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 966388
United States
10/11/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Kingdom of Hawaii PSA announcing END of US rule- formal re-instatement of Hawaiian Nation
This is a Kingdom of Hawaii PSA announcement proclamming the END of US rule and occupation of the Hawaiian Islands and the formal re-instatement of Hawaiian Nation. This means that King Dayne and Henry Noa shall take-over management of the Country along with the Kingdom of Hawaii House of Nobles and Representatives backed by the Kingdom of Hawaii Attorney General's Office

First time posting link/thread...forgive me if I fubar it....

[link to youtu.be]

I cannot find anything otherwise online that shows this legit or not legit. Anyone in HI in the know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18970863
United States
10/11/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Kingdom of Hawaii PSA announcing END of US rule- formal re-instatement of Hawaiian Nation
A few other states tried that in the 1860's.

More likely, we will have to sell it to China to pay off our debt.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25374363
United States
10/11/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Kingdom of Hawaii PSA announcing END of US rule- formal re-instatement of Hawaiian Nation
Won't be long before Barry is wearing a crown on his squash for real. It's all falling into place for his election loss.
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 2245483
United States
10/11/2012 02:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama's being bought a house there.
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21989321
United States
10/11/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you without a doubt as someone who lives in Hawaii this is FRINGE lunatic crap with no bearing on reality.
LD50  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can tell you without a doubt as someone who lives in Hawaii this is FRINGE lunatic crap with no bearing on reality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21989321

Noted - and thank you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24225099
United States
10/11/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Abusive Post

this is very real, all those in opposition I assure you are only concerned with their stolen property
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10821768
United States
10/11/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good. Cut that liberal shithole off.
LD50  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Abusive Post

this is very real, all those in opposition I assure you are only concerned with their stolen property
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24225099

I'm not THAT new but am new to posting a new thread....are you reporting me for an abusive or copyright violation? What did I do? Crap!

I actually hope its real...and that others (incl. my state/county) follow. Our current state of affairs is just nonsense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24225099
United States
10/11/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.hawaiiankingdom.info]

great site for anyone who wants the truth.
documents links to the right.

and this: [link to lawofwar.org]

and this: [link to www.hawaii-nation.org]

i did this research on my own before i even realized the situation. i came to the same conclusion. if the facts are examined, the truth be restored.
LD50  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.hawaiiankingdom.info]

great site for anyone who wants the truth.
documents links to the right.

and this: [link to lawofwar.org]

and this: [link to www.hawaii-nation.org]

i did this research on my own before i even realized the situation. i came to the same conclusion. if the facts are examined, the truth be restored.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24225099

Thanks! Per the guy on the video, I went to [link to hawaii-gov.net] and the last update being in August 2009 made me wonder if this is actual legit "NEW" news. Yanno? Thanks for the links!!!! Arizona - take note!!!
MokesAreJokes
User ID: 20729199
United States
10/11/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
....the japanese already own everything on this island, not only should the "hawaiian" people be trying to end that, they have other more important issues to deal with like, childhood obesity, meth, socks with sandals, etc.. This is a case of ignorance leading ignorance, which in this case is aimed at the wrong people. Also, if they decided to leave the US, at least 2/3 of locals are on food stamps, and gov. assistance, so how smart of a move would that be?
LD50  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
....the japanese already own everything on this island, not only should the "hawaiian" people be trying to end that, they have other more important issues to deal with like, childhood obesity, meth, socks with sandals, etc.. This is a case of ignorance leading ignorance, which in this case is aimed at the wrong people. Also, if they decided to leave the US, at least 2/3 of locals are on food stamps, and gov. assistance, so how smart of a move would that be?
 Quoting: MokesAreJokes 20729199

Your comments imply those "problems" are limited to HI only. They are not. Additionally, its our very govt that creates an environment dependent on assistance. This is likely the best thing that could happen to the poorest, most addicted, most obese people in the Kingdom of Hawaii. Tourists will still come. They will take care of their own. They live in a tribal mentality there and that, based on history, works. Its all about family (not necessarily blood-related) there - NOT MONEY. When will YOU see that the actual SOURCE of the problem is what they are unplugging from?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5636550
United States
10/11/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
They think the U. S. would just give up their strategic point in the Pacific that easily?? Do they really think China wouldn't just come in and make life hell for everyone by turning their little paradise into a Commie resort where meth gets you shot in a secret police HQ somewhere??
MokesAreJokes
United States
10/11/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP....do you live in Hawaii??? You really think that they live in a tribal community??? Did you know there are only 2% full blooded hawaiians left, and they mostly live on the outlying islands? Have you ever visited the westside of Oahu? Until you can say yes to all of the above your point has zero merit. Fight your own battles, I'm sure your wasting your time with this one.
MokesAreJokes
United States
10/11/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Also, do you have any idea of how many military installments are on these islands, I'm sure a bunch of "locals" can take on the whole lot, because they are so in shape and all. Sticks, and stones mixed with bad english and zero respect for each other make it hard to organized anything let alone a take over dozens of military bases. Once again your out of your scope, unless you live here.
LD50  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP....do you live in Hawaii??? You really think that they live in a tribal community??? Did you know there are only 2% full blooded hawaiians left, and they mostly live on the outlying islands? Have you ever visited the westside of Oahu? Until you can say yes to all of the above your point has zero merit. Fight your own battles, I'm sure your wasting your time with this one.

Obviously, I live in AZ. Do you live in HI?

I am not interested in a battle or really even a discussion of what is best for people anywhere other than my home. So, I apologize for engaging you. I am, however, interested in knowing if this is truth. That simple. And, I got my answer. Best of luck to you in your quest for battles.

BTW, what are your thoughts about the Lakota Nation succeeding from the U.S.? Will the "commies" come and take their paradise as well?
MokesAreJokes
United States
10/11/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am not interested in a battle or really even a discussion of what is best for people anywhere other than my home. So, I apologize for engaging you. I am, however, interested in knowing if this is truth. That simple. And, I got my answer. Best of luck to you in your quest for battles.

BTW, what are your thoughts about the Lakota Nation succeeding from the U.S.? Will the "commies" come and take their paradise as well?
 Quoting: LD50

You'll find your answers in my posts. Why did you post this if you are not interested in a discussion about anywhere other than your home?
LD50  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: LD50

You'll find your answers in my posts. Why did you post this if you are not interested in a discussion about anywhere other than your home?

And you will find your answer in my posts but I will expand on it. The short answer is I am interested in knowing if it is fact. But I will add that I am not interested with debating with any online ID or anyone I do not actually know (pretty sure you fall into those categories so...) about what is best for anyone. Online arguments w/strangers is SO FACEBOOK. Once I know if something is fact, I may have conversations with actual people about opinions on the matter. Not interested in having those discussions with IDs that will pick apart everything I say and attack me for simply fact finding. Thanks for playing. I hope you have a better day.

GLP