Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,199 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 742,370
Pageviews Today: 1,308,801Threads Today: 557Posts Today: 9,572
03:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Nika
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/11/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Reports of mysterious loud earthquakes flooding in to Louisiana towns — “Of course the sinkhole comes to mind” — Dozens of miles away — So rare, no seismic monitors in area

Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding in to officials of tremors accompanied by a loud noise.

Some people reported hearing a loud noise similar to thunder accompanying the rumbling.

[USGS] had nothing to report, though its closest monitors are in Assumption Parish and extreme west Terrebonne
[link to enenews.com]

State Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors
[link to enenews.com]

Last Edited by Nika on 10/28/2012 03:02 AM
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25371283
United States
10/11/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
bump
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
This is BIGGER than most people realize!

Watch the video people....

IF the worst case scenario occurs with this sinkhole it WILL effect the New Madrid!

If it blows....I don't care where in the US you live.....
WE WILL ALL BE EFFECTING IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!

bump

And pin....this could be the biggest disaster in the history of the US!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17338098
United States
10/11/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Vesper
User ID: 24794790
United States
10/11/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Big Oil!s226
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Big Oil!s226
 Quoting: Vesper 24794790

Agree, but not just big oil! There are others behind this too.

Iolair

User ID: 25376505
Germany
10/11/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/11/2012 07:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thank you for this Nika! More serious than most people realize
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Vesper
United States
10/11/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Permanent pin?
Vesper
United States
10/11/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Big Oil!s226
 Quoting: Vesper 24794790:MV8yMDE0MzE4XzMzOchurchladyDUwODc0XzE4NjJDQ0RF

Agree, but not just big oil! There are others behind this too.
 Quoting: Nika
Could it be...Satan?

pope2churchlady
Well, in any case....Im a little frightened.
My children live in Dallas.
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/11/2012 07:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.lib.utexas.edu]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

[link to www.geolsoc.org.uk]
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25388275
United States
10/11/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet we could solve this problem by bombing Iran.
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for this Nika! More serious than most people realize
 Quoting: whiteangel

Yes, you know it...some of us know it. But too many don't...even on glp. And worse...many do not care.

But they will, IF the worst case scenario plays out...which I believe is a real possibility! Because if this sinkhole blows, just that alone will be devistating. But if it triggers the New Madrid.......

well, not much of anything will matter anymore. 15 nuclear reactors on that fault zone...15!

And we all have seen the maps....the Edgar Caycee map, the US Navy map, the Hopi map.

I never understood how a quake could split the US and put ocean right down the center of the country...until I watched that video in this thread.

A salt dome under the ground..... a pocket the size of Texas! And not just one, but many of these. And then methane, butane, radioactive material and nuclear reactors.

If the situation goes bad.... EVERYBODY loses! Chernobyl will look like child's play!

Not many get it! Not even here. Check out the pins...lots of them on election matters...who's voting for who, the economy, food prices and I even saw a pinned thread about a music video! A music video?!

Not any of that will even matter anymore if all this hits!
And, there is sooo much more that can be thrown into the mix, that hasn't even been discussed yet.

Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Permanent pin?
 Quoting: Vesper 24794790

Thanks...I agree. But glp'ers would rather discuss Obama vs Romney. Oh yeah, and music videos.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334891
United States
10/11/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely is the most important news these days. And no one is talking about it. Crazy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24334891
United States
10/11/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh good it got pinned!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7386990
United States
10/11/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
New Madrid fault line doom is VERY REAL DOOM. This means anyone in the new Madrid seismic zone is fucked or better get outta dodge before It's too late
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14091728
United States
10/11/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh oh, been keeping up with the news on this!
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely is the most important news these days. And no one is talking about it. Crazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24334891

Yes, it's very serious! I've been driving myself crazy, stressing over finding work, worrying and stressing over money. Well, earlier today, a thought came from nowhere.....is any of it even going to matter soon?

This is 2012...the year of doom predicted for thousands of years......we are just barely 2 months from Dec 21, 2012?
Now, I can't say that the Mayans, Nostradamus, the Bible, the Hopi, Edgar Caycee or the thousands of other "prophets", civilations, etc were right. BUT, I do know that there is some serious shit happening on Earth and in space. How long can we last? How much longer are we going to keep getting lucky?

Eventually, shit WILL hit the fan! I just hope it can hold off for a while longer. Many think they're prepared for anything.....I think WE ALL have no idea what's ahead.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461956
United States
10/11/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the Dawgs right again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6369616
United States
10/11/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it's very serious! I've been driving myself crazy, stressing over finding work, worrying and stressing over money. Well, earlier today, a thought came from nowhere.....is any of it even going to matter soon?

This is 2012...the year of doom predicted for thousands of years......we are just barely 2 months from Dec 21, 2012?
Now, I can't say that the Mayans, Nostradamus, the Bible, the Hopi, Edgar Caycee or the thousands of other "prophets", civilations, etc were right. BUT, I do know that there is some serious shit happening on Earth and in space. How long can we last? How much longer are we going to keep getting lucky?

Eventually, shit WILL hit the fan! I just hope it can hold off for a while longer. Many think they're prepared for anything.....I think WE ALL have no idea what's ahead.

Well, if the doom comes from the NMSZ, then we could be looking at martial law and FEMA camps. "They" just need one large scale disaster to come in with the boot, and if this went down, it would cause civil unrest. FEMA has already told government workers to prepare for this, calling it a catastrophic event. But if civilians have more than 3 days of food we are fucking terrorists? This is not good for the states listed in the NLE 2011 document. Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, the ones around that area..
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the Dawgs right again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461956

I ASSUME your talking about the assumption thread?
Thread: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand. (Page 178)

ExoPoliChick

User ID: 12909685
Canada
10/11/2012 07:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
yikes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
ExoPoliChick

User ID: 12909685
Canada

Report Abusive Post
Double post....sorry.

Last Edited by Ozone Baby on 10/11/2012 07:46 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Resident Led Zeppelin Expert (ask me anything!)

Traveler of both time and space

Fuck Trudeau.

mRNA-Free and Proud.

"The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.' ~ Chris Hitchens
amywood71605

User ID: 25145404
United States
Report Abusive Post
Bump - and so I can keep track of this thread =)
"Live each day like it's your last, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching."

GO PATS!!
:Go Patriots!:
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, if the doom comes from the NMSZ, then we could be looking at martial law and FEMA camps. "They" just need one large scale disaster to come in with the boot, and if this went down, it would cause civil unrest. FEMA has already told government workers to prepare for this, calling it a catastrophic event. But if civilians have more than 3 days of food we are fucking terrorists? This is not good for the states listed in the NLE 2011 document. Louisiana, Missouri, Illinois, the ones around that area..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6369616

Actually, I'm not sure about that. Think about it. That sinkhole is radioactive. And then you have all the nuclear reactors. If the sinkhole blows and the NMSZ goes and the earth opens up??? I think they'll say to hell with them and stay as far from the area as possible. Especially if those reactors melt down.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2302877
United States
10/11/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6369616

Actually, I'm not sure about that. Think about it. That sinkhole is radioactive. And then you have all the nuclear reactors. If the sinkhole blows and the NMSZ goes and the earth opens up??? I think they'll say to hell with them and stay as far from the area as possible. Especially if those reactors melt down.

and THEN? What about everyone else? If those people are fucked it is still a massive national disaster. We both agree it won't be some small event...but the spectrum of doom? Fucked all around...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24890188
United States
10/11/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can yoou n I do about it.... ? When is your time to go... There's nothing u can do....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23955441
United States
10/11/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't fret, it just means we are all that much closer to meeting our maker. Hope we're all ready for that.
bump bump bump bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390266
United States
10/11/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Methane and synthia flowing inward from GOM, pressure building toward NMSZ.

Everyone, everything within yet undetermined radius of NMSZ should stay informed, vigilant, concerned. Potential to affect ALL of America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3064678
Canada
10/11/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the Op, it is such a horrific proposition this potential catastrophe that many of today's brainwashed and dumbed down cannot grasp the concept.

I picture it in my mind and all those unsuspecting people being sucked down in a clockwise toilet spin, and all of them have those massive trendy headphones on and Brittney spears song "Keep on dancing till the world ends" is blaring into their sculls.

GLP