Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,600 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 317,949
Pageviews Today: 519,416Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 3,026
07:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12646774
United States
10/23/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
davidh7426, bingo! Useful idiots are the employees that scurry around putting the puzzle pieces together, in a decompartmentalized manner, like ants -- ants that are certainly not privy to the Queen's Manor. The entities that sit way way above the worker ants do not ever change their plans due to the serfs below, not unless the serfs approach the Manor w/ pitchforks. I think you now understand the 2012 plan. Just look at the 2012 marketing campaign.
davidh7426

User ID: 26111104
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
davidh7426, bingo! Useful idiots are the employees that scurry around putting the puzzle pieces together, in a decompartmentalized manner, like ants -- ants that are certainly not privy to the Queen's Manor. The entities that sit way way above the worker ants do not ever change their plans due to the serfs below, not unless the serfs approach the Manor w/ pitchforks. I think you now understand the 2012 plan. Just look at the 2012 marketing campaign.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12646774

I've always understood 'the 2012 plan', just not how it would be implemented, until now.
aloneabombalone

In relation to my previous post - Has anybody heard rumours of, or know of any subsidence north of the road. By subsidence I mean 'open areas of water that are growing or have suddenly appeared ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26161482
United States
10/23/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't forget, 2012 is a global operation
Thread: 3 buoys in event mode! Guess where?
davidh7426

User ID: 26111104
United Kingdom
10/23/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
don't forget, 2012 is a global operation
Thread: 3 buoys in event mode! Guess where?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26161482

I know, it has me wondering what they have in store for the UK, apart from inflicting our current muppets / government upon us

pennywisetissuetissuegaah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11153535
United States
10/23/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Como? Que?

Homeland Security worries La. sinkhole irreparably damaged, more sinkholes
[link to www.examiner.com]

The Assumption Parish Homeland Security and Emergency Service director has indicated mounting concerns that Bayou Corne's sinkhole might have other voids or gaps underground and that more area sinkholes might be forming, topics to be discussed at a resident briefing Tuesday night and another blow to human ecology since a state-contracted expert has advised that the sinkhole is irreparable if fractured.

“Until we figure out what is going on below the surface, it would be very negligent on our part to ask these people to come back into their homes,” said Assumption Parish Sheriff Mike Waguespack about the Bayou Corne sinkhole disaster, according to the Advocate.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26166549
United States
10/23/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
LA DHS admitted sinkhole formations in the immediate area of the larger sinkhole a month ago, the same formations that birthed the large sinkhole:
[link to www.edsuite.com]

Remember, the methane bubbles have been reported by DHS 80 miles away in the lake, and that was also a month ago. See how fast the large sinkhole is growing? Common sense would say that the earth is becoming porous in large swaths across the state. That would mean the earth is sinking. That would mean infrastructure will soon collapse and piping will be ruptured. Some piping carries flammable substances. When ruptured, any explosions could ignite methane and butane. that is the small of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9880162
United States
10/23/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, seems there are many facets to this on going operation set to go off in 2012 perhaps? Is that what poster here are saying?
Thread: THE REAL REASON THE SINKHOLE FORMED==THEY NEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN==***PDF FILE INSIDE***
muse_1111

User ID: 24338658
United States
10/23/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for the Flikr link above. I was able to find photos of relatively the same area and perspective. I am amazed not only at the growth, but at how the ground color has changed. In the August 13 photo, everything around is so green. In the October 23 photo, all the trees are brown. In my life, I have experienced that Louisiana and East Texas trees change colors; they do not all go brown. The whole area looks like a bomb already went off. The people around there need to evacuate before it is too late.

August 13 - [link to www.flickr.com]
October 23 - [link to www.flickr.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Low frequency humming filling the sky
Question: Are these sounds that people have been hearing over the last few years the energy directed weapons mentioned here? That certainly seems logical compared to giant alien mother ships and giants coming out of the ground. After reading these last few pages and researching, I feel like an idiot for ever believing my TV set and neighbors.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my, it's starting to become clear now.

[link to enenews.com]

New gap developing far from sinkhole? Officials appear focused on area in most of today’s hi-res images (VIDEO & PHOTOS)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26179801
United States
10/23/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
CODE RED CODE RED
Thread: HAARP is getting seriously active. Both U.S. Coast Lines are lighting up..
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I think I found some real locals.

Voices of the Gulf
[link to bridgethegulfproject.org]
[link to bridgethegulfproject.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/23/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Man, what a strange coincidence.
Thread: Government Now Expecting Mass Death?
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/23/2012 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disclaimer, very bad acting, but watch the last minute and compare with all the so called 'future maps' of the US

[link to www.youtube.com]
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/23/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disclaimer, very bad acting, but watch the last minute and compare with all the so called 'future maps' of the US

Quoting: Tropicalgirl

hi pnda
Hey Tropicalgirl....nice for you to drop by. hf
Is that the same video from the second 10.5 movie?
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26187973
United States
10/23/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
EMERGENCY!! LA SINK HOLE & SALT DOME PART 1
part1

part 2
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
10/24/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tropicalgirl

hi pnda
Hey Tropicalgirl....nice for you to drop by. hf
Is that the same video from the second 10.5 movie?
 Quoting: Nika

Hi Nika, yes, I think the visual impact is so close to what we are discussing
as a possibility that we should share it (again). The film clip of the US being divided along the NMSZ is stunning, right?

I read every page of this and all the other SH threads looking for signs and trigger events, to tell my family to get out of LA, so thanks to everyone for all the great info.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26187973
United States
10/24/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
OMG no wonder "they" keep deleting this video! So they are giving govt and insurance hand outs to lowly workers (I just need to feed my family) to conceal their operations and to dig like ants all under the earth, making it lose its integrity in spots?
Thread: Government Took Down This Video ,, HAARP Seen In 5 States And Canada

And then shoot scalar, HAARP harmonics, and energy directed weapons from their secret installations at sensitive areas to cause 2012 3D the movie? Isn't that taking this whole Hollywood thing a little too far?
hayseedcow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16502845
United States
10/24/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
INCOMING!!!
Thread: Is NOAA Data Buoy Center offline?????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16502845
United States
10/24/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
10/23/2012 Police Jury mtg on the sinkhole crisis. So the "Down the Rabbit Hole" video above shows the website and white paper proof that this "Police Jury" is receiving millions of dollars from the federal govt. So how is this whole mtg not a staged event? How many people in that mtg are corporate plants like Patassa? Is this whole mtg staged? We all know how these freaks love to stage shit and lie. How many are Masons too?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20041925
United States
10/24/2012 09:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
10/23/2012 Police Jury mtg on the sinkhole crisis. So the "Down the Rabbit Hole" video above shows the website and white paper proof that this "Police Jury" is receiving millions of dollars from the federal govt. So how is this whole mtg not a staged event? How many people in that mtg are corporate plants like Patassa? Is this whole mtg staged? We all know how these freaks love to stage shit and lie. How many are Masons too?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16502845

yu mean old church going Masons lie? Like this one? They want to help their communities. They are hard at work, busy little bees digging and stuff. Their favorite costume is normalcy and decency. And they use George Snooorey voices. [link to www.youtube.com]
Lost N Dying World
User ID: 1004066
United States
10/24/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, seems there are many facets to this on going operation set to go off in 2012 perhaps? Is that what poster here are saying?
Thread: THE REAL REASON THE SINKHOLE FORMED==THEY NEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN==***PDF FILE INSIDE***
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9880162

Thanks for posting my thread here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26211255
United States
10/24/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Assumption Parish, Louisiana Sinkhole Meeting, October 23, 2012:

Gary Hecox, Geologist with Shaw Environmental: In the history of this type of event this is very unique. There is no cookbook. There’s not even any decent case studies that tell people how to proceed when you’ve had a cavern collapse at 5,000 feet below ground, you’ve had a frack out to the surface in the form of a sinkhole, and you’ve got natural gas and crude oil coming in and bubbling up all over.

We’ve talked to people all over the world. This is a unique situation. I know people are frustrated [...] Right now we’ve got to work our way through the problem and we’ve got to do it safe so nobody gets hurt […]

Nobody’s ever dealt with something like this.

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11264499

[link to atruthsoldier.files.wordpress.com]
[link to www.hollywoodinsiders.net]
[link to i.ytimg.com]
[link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]
[link to seeker401.files.wordpress.com]
[link to www.911truth.ch]
[link to www.surfingtheapocalypse.net]
[link to www.911truth.ch]
[link to www.thedoggstar.com]
[link to www.biblesearchers.com]
[link to inthenameofyeshua.files.wordpress.com]
[link to inthenameofyeshua.files.wordpress.com]
[link to www.apfn.org]
[link to www.dorsetlife.co.uk]

10/23/2012 Flyover of this Illuminati card, 2012 growing disaster. They want everyone to stay put for the main event.

Guess where else all of the ocean water is flowing into underground? Enough flow and pressure to carry oil that far inland? Think about it, unless the Illuminati mind control card has been played on you, are the sell out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9906434
United States
10/24/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an article from The Advocate with Gary Hecox's explanation of what they believe is occuring:

[link to theadvocate.com]

From the article (less than 50%):

Shaw geologist Gary Hecox explained to more than 100 residents during a community meeting in St. Joseph the Worker Catholic Church hall in Pierre Part how a breach in the side wall of the cavern inside the Napoleonville Dome allowed sediments into the cavern.

The solid salt dome is a 1-by-3-mile salt deposit formed from the evaporation of ancient seas in areas now covered by thousands of feet of sediment.

We have a serious problem, here. It sounds as if they are now admitting that the Napoleonville Dome has been compromised. Am I reading this wrong?

They are admitting now that this situation is unprecedented! They do not know how to fix it.

I personally think we will see a slow moving collapse, up to a point, then all hell will break loose. I think we will see extreme water table contamination, before we see large ground collapse. I am sure they have done underground mapping and are quite aware of the extent of damage that has been done to the salt dome complex. Keep in mine, everyone, that this is not just a localized problem, Salt domes are interconnected (for the most part) and this salt bed extends from the coastal region of Texas, all the way to the coast of Alabama.

God help us all...
 Quoting: Ant Storm 10117621

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
10/24/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
At this point I think we all know enough facts and realize that there are so many negative unknowns to recognize that this situation is moving to a huge catastrophy.

Add to the facts, but as I recall:

The sinkhole near a saltdome mysteriously appeared, got bigger and bigger, continues to grow almost 3 months later.
NO end in sight.
Now it is thought that the saltdome is fractured (?).
It's known that there are many other saltdomes nearby, both large and small that will be negatively affected, collapse, sink.
These salt domes are filled with oil, methane, butane, etc.
Toxic fumes, methane, oil and radioactive waste is seen/smelled/detected.
Trees are dead. Some locals evacuated.
Explosions are heard. Huge flashes of light.
A nearby bunker explodes. There are other bunkers in the area. Bunkers can house ammunition.
Large gas and oil fields nearby spreading west to Texas.
It is logically thought that the aquifer under this area is negatively affected, either contaminated or filling with methane (?), spreading horizontally til it can't go any further. Then an explosion. ?
Oil and gas pipelines run thru and criscross the entire area.
Geologists say the entire Gulf land is sinking. Faster than first thought. The area is geologically unstable. Filled with pockets and gaps and cavities.
Seismic activity is picking up.
Earthquake Fault lines run parallel to the Gulf Coast.
As well as the New Madrid a bit north of this location.
And whatever can be said about the Deep Trench that may have been breached at the BP Oil spill well site.

NO ONE person or official organization has admitted to having a handle on what to do or offered a solution to the entire debacle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18258153
United States
10/24/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18258153
United States
10/24/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
This must be why the 3 aliens were trying to employ Esoteric Morgan. She's a tough cookie. She like many are waking up to the layers of shillery and lies wrapped around the story telling of industry and suffering. Their eyes and voices always give them away. The vampires have been purged from their Manors before, in history. Whenever the village understands the truth that is when they gather the pitchforks. And it always has to do with killing the children and women. The fat trolls have never been able to protect the vampire from the mob when this happens. Their cybernetic information controls are now running contrary to their goals. Whenever a psychological tool is exposed it becomes null and void.

Reality bites, eh?

This was no hoax. His concluding statement was dripping with cynicism, in anticipation of the tom-shillery he knew would follow.

One of the trickiest problems of our modern age is the abject failure of intellectual symmetry.

Rational discussion cannot exist inside closed arenas, where truth lies contrary to their very existence.

Industry does not 'worry' itself with reality...it simply employs people to invent a 'reality' to fit its needs.

Should truth manage to rise to the surface, an immediate campaign is waged to counter it, sometimes by employing diversionary tactics until the 'danger' of exposure has passed.

Ironically, one of their greatest assets is man's ability to believe lies that come wrapped as truth. Man feels especially pleased with himself when he 'knows' he won't allow himself to be fooled. Unfortunately, man can be a lazy beast, happy to let others do his thinking for him. His self-satisfaction lies in the very 'fact' that he 'knows' more than the average joe.

As long as the machine tells him to be on the alert for 'real dangers' he will ignore the naysayers that aim to stop human progress. In fact, he will be poised to mock them when necessary, in testament to his 'greater' intellectual knowledge. What an oxymoran!

Man has unwittingly learned to play the game well.

Truth be told, truth need not be buried too deeply, for even the shallowest exposure tends to lie there unseen, ignored, or, simply reburied.

So, what Jeff Wefferson was really saying was 'go ahead, debunk me if you want, but, ignoring the truth doesn't make it any less true.'

===============================================
I appreciate this thread, even though it led me down a two hour rabbit hole.

Some further reading, from that article:
GEO-TERRORISM
THE WEAPONIZATION OF ‘INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS’, ‘NATURAL DISASTERS’ AND ‘ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING’
[link to geo-terrorism.blogspot.com.au]

The World is Powerless Against Fukushima Fallout
[link to newamericamedia.org]

Jeff ended with this: "And be sure to vote for Mitrack Obamney because THIS REALLY MATTERS." In the astute words of Pete Townsend: "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."

the gears keep on revolving in perpetual motion...

cool2

No matter what we are facing, we have no choice but to keep moving forward. I'll follow Pete Townsend's lead: smile and grin at the change all around me, then, pick up my guitar and play...
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan
Just Speak

User ID: 1253218
United States
10/24/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. What a cluster f*ck. hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18108392
United States
10/24/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. What a cluster f*ck. hiding
 Quoting: Just Speak

i know, right? Problem looks to be much bigger than a sinkhole.

GLP