Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,437 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 735,496
Pageviews Today: 1,207,216Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,157
12:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/11/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
What can yoou n I do about it.... ? When is your time to go... There's nothing u can do....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24890188

Well, for starters, they could start evacuating the area! But they won't because of panic concerns. At the very least, they should be warning people. With the exception of those living in the area of the sinkhole, most people are oblivious to the situation. And most people living on the NMSZ know the possibility of a quake, but most don't know just how possible it really is and that the fault line is dotted with nuclear reactors. They also don't realize that this is all tied in with the sinkhole and has been tied to the gulf oil disaster.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
To the Op, it is such a horrific proposition this potential catastrophe that many of today's brainwashed and dumbed down cannot grasp the concept.

I picture it in my mind and all those unsuspecting people being sucked down in a clockwise toilet spin, and all of them have those massive trendy headphones on and Brittney spears song "Keep on dancing till the world ends" is blaring into their sculls.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3064678

Reading this really struck a chord with me.
rivotears

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22526465
United States
10/11/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
so the big difference between now and the 1980's event is water in the 80's was drained into a mine shaft from that lake, now the water is coming UP, not going down!!! so i would deduce there would have to be a large amount of water to erode earth and salt domes, and that would have to be from the ocean wouldn't it? seems logical.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25090892
Germany
10/11/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
when deepwater horizon happened some scientists said that the loss of preassure in the seabed of the gulf of mexico will most likely trigger new madrid fault.....

back then i simply didnt believe it but now....

ARRRRGHHH!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Methane and synthia flowing inward from GOM, pressure building toward NMSZ.

Everyone, everything within yet undetermined radius of NMSZ should stay informed, vigilant, concerned. Potential to affect ALL of America.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390266

is that stuff going into aquifers? the drinking water??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25388275
United States
Report Abusive Post
Don't fret, it just means we are all that much closer to meeting our maker. Hope we're all ready for that.
bump bump bump bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23955441

Ready or not, here we come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390266
United States
10/11/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is BIGGER than most people realize!

Watch the video people....

IF the worst case scenario occurs with this sinkhole it WILL effect the New Madrid!

If it blows....I don't care where in the US you live.....
WE WILL ALL BE EFFECTING IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!

bump

And pin....this could be the biggest disaster in the history of the US!
 Quoting: Nika

Methane and Synthia are flowing in from GOM, pressure building up to NMSZ . . . nuclear plants . . . a maze of criss-crossing natural gas pipelines across entire NMSZ . . .

BP nuked a fault line . . . repercussions playing out now.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
finally, a non-shill thread on all this. information is simply presented to people. thank god
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Everyone, everything within yet undetermined radius of NMSZ should stay informed, vigilant, concerned. Potential to affect ALL of America.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22526465

It is believed so.

Google Synthia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24890188
United States
10/11/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can yoou n I do about it.... ? When is your time to go... There's nothing u can do....

Well, for starters, they could start evacuating the area! But they won't because of panic concerns. At the very least, they should be warning people. With the exception of those living in the area of the sinkhole, most people are oblivious to the situation. And most people living on the NMSZ know the possibility of a quake, but most don't know just how possible it really is and that the fault line is dotted with nuclear reactors. They also don't realize that this is all tied in with the sinkhole and has been tied to the gulf oil disaster.

So just evacuated millions of people tell them is not safe to live here anymore? Where the fuck would they go? The gov will never do that... Only glp people like to spread fears... Again when is your time is up... It doesn't matter where you are...
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

IF the worst case scenario occurs with this sinkhole it WILL effect the New Madrid!

bump

Methane and Synthia are flowing in from GOM, pressure building up to NMSZ . . . nuclear plants . . . a maze of criss-crossing natural gas pipelines across entire NMSZ . . .

OMG! Seriously?!! How the hell did I not know of this?
When? Which fault? in the gulf?

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, this I haven't heard about.

Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

So just evacuated millions of people tell them is not safe to live here anymore? Where the fuck would they go? The gov will never do that... Only glp people like to spread fears... Again when is your time is up... It doesn't matter where you are...

No, you misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not trying to spread fear.

Fear does not solve anything. But people have the right to know!!!!!!! At least they could make the choice themselves to leave or to stay.

Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/11/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
DANG!

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

apparently this is the info that the shill threads like DAWG, pazassa and others have been trying to conceal by having people solve riddles and nursery rhymes. but how do you explain vast amounts of salt water rising from below that is expanding in size very quickly. those shills are complicating common sense it would seem.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

In the BP fiasco, what they did not tell the public was that they hit a fault line . . . the consequences of that hit are now being played out.

You may know about the retired engineer who discovered a techtonic plate system under the Louisian Bayou AND that the previously considered dormant gas pockets in the GOM are, in reality, NOT dormant but very active.

Thus, that ties the GOM directly up to and through the NMSZ.

NMSZ is covered by a complex criss-crossing of natual gas pipelines, plus affected by 15 nuclear plants.

Volatile situation.

Synthia was introduced to eat crude oil, but it has mutated and now permeating land and entering water supply.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17868616
United States
10/11/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Germany
10/11/2012 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
here..

[link to www.huliq.com]

[link to bpshareprice.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25394560
United States
10/11/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

It is believed so.

Google Synthia.

Yeah it is reported it is in one of the aquifers but not drinking water
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/11/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you Nika! Pin looks good on you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

In the BP fiasco, what they did not tell the public was that they hit a fault line . . . the consequences of that hit are now being played out.

You may know about the retired engineer who discovered a techtonic plate system under the Louisian Bayou AND that the previously considered dormant gas pockets in the GOM are, in reality, NOT dormant but very active.

NMSZ is covered by a complex criss-crossing of natual gas pipelines, plus affected by 15 nuclear plants.

Volatile situation.

Synthia was introduced to eat crude oil, but it has mutated and now permeating land and entering water supply.

Also, BHO appointed key BP guys to Energy Department, thus, BP is in charge of and running the United States Department of Energy.

Take into account also that, to the elite, who need to maintain a certain percentage of sheeple workers, tens of millions of lives lost would be considered nothing more than collateral damage.

No one panic . . . just get informed, stay vigilant and concerned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15779560
United States
10/11/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

5a5a5a

anaanacheercheer
wavewavecheercheer

moshpitmoshpitmoshpitcheercheercheer
bdancebdancebdancebdancebdancebdance
Dark_Green

User ID: 25344061
United States
10/11/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHEN 0bama is reelected by rigging ( face it, his whole life has been rigged ) WHEN he is reelected by rigging, the LORD will let Louisiana rip as a sign of his judgement.
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461956
United States
10/11/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

apparently this is the info that the shill threads like DAWG, pazassa and others have been trying to conceal by having people solve riddles and nursery rhymes. but how do you explain vast amounts of salt water rising from below that is expanding in size very quickly. those shills are complicating common sense it would seem.

Excuse me. This is the kind of info the Dawgs have been trying to bring up in the Assumption thread. The resolution of the BP incident hasn't been definitively answered. We have concentrated on what has transpired since and how it's related to a certain sinkhole. Regardless of how it happened the fact is that the GOM seafloor has been compromised and that's where this shit started. How is that trying to hide info? Go back to the Assumption thread and look at all the info brought to the table before any confirmation? For WEEKS? Who is shilling who you dipshit.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

bump

Volatile situation.

is this it? also the blue plague? seen posters say it is responsible for flesh eating stuff since 2010 and the Joplin secret morgue, as that storm came out of the gulf. I don't know.

this looks bad. and it could be going into the drinking water in several states, some are saying.

oh, and Joplin thingy. people are tying this into spores, fungus, zombies, flesh eating bacteria, menengitus, etc. weird stuff.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25394560
United States
10/11/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
WHEN 0bama is reelected by rigging ( face it, his whole life has been rigged ) WHEN he is reelected by rigging, the LORD will let Louisiana rip as a sign of his judgement.
 Quoting: Dark_Green

I live in lousiana popcorn

tard
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
This just gets worse and worse. Such a grim outlook!

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excuse me. This is the kind of info the Dawgs have been trying to bring up in the Assumption thread. The resolution of the BP incident hasn't been definitively answered. We have concentrated on what has transpired since and how it's related to a certain sinkhole. Regardless of how it happened the fact is that the GOM seafloor has been compromised and that's where this shit started. How is that trying to hide info? Go back to the Assumption thread and look at all the info brought to the table before any confirmation? For WEEKS? Who is shilling who you dipshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461956

Dawg or whoever you are . . . you have recycled the investigative work OTHERS have done, you have made vague references to already clearly detailed information, and you consistently chime in with remarks indicating you want credit.

Who cares who found what when?

The facts are out there and MANY have researched, and spent considerable time and effort doing the work and trying to inform others.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Volatile situation.

is this it? also the blue plague? seen posters say it is responsible for flesh eating stuff since 2010 and the Joplin secret morgue, as that storm came out of the gulf. I don't know.

It's believed so, but at this point, being sorted out by those who are not trying to deceive and conceal. No one, absolutely no one, knows for certain the full impact and potential.

Stay vigilant.
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dark_Green

I live in lousiana popcorn

tard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25394560

Leave...if you can. Get out of there!
I lived in Tennessee up until 3 yrs ago. I always knew there had to be a reason I ended up here in Oregon.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
what the heck? there are/ were 2 holes out in the gulf? and how is this tied into the banks and labs? anyone else seeing this stuff?

GLP