Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,131 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 688,515
Pageviews Today: 1,207,171Threads Today: 515Posts Today: 8,633
02:22 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 26236992
United States
11/01/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
La. sinkhole collapses after quakes, new size disputed

Snip:
Meanwhile, pressure building beneath locals who live above the salt dome, sometimes feeling like they are "walking on jello" and sometimes jolted from continuing quakes have sparked human rights concerns regarding security, especially for those experiencing these intrusions occurring out of the mandatory evacuation zone...

[link to www.examiner.com]

Sounds like liquefaction is starting to take place.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Thanks EC....this is not good.
I knew this situation would get worse...it's not going to just go away and it's obvious by now that it's not going to get better.
I fear for all those who are in the area and surrounding areas.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20423658
United States
11/01/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
so this stuff is happening everywhere, it seems
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23297834
Brazil
11/01/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
the earth is hollow

bump
Earth Cries

User ID: 26782081
United States
11/01/2012 01:15 PM

Report Abusive Post

Snip:
Meanwhile, pressure building beneath locals who live above the salt dome, sometimes feeling like they are "walking on jello" and sometimes jolted from continuing quakes have sparked human rights concerns regarding security, especially for those experiencing these intrusions occurring out of the mandatory evacuation zone...

Sounds like liquefaction is starting to take place.

Thanks EC....this is not good.
I knew this situation would get worse...it's not going to just go away and it's obvious by now that it's not going to get better.
I fear for all those who are in the area and surrounding areas.
 Quoting: Nika

You are most welcome, Nika. I, for one, appreciate all the sinkhole threads. Some have info that others do not and they all add up to a very scary situation. I live about 50 miles from the site and I want to give and receive any and all info. Thanks for your thread, my friend.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 26782081
United States
11/01/2012 08:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Major changes to Louisiana sinkhole seen in latest flyover footage (VIDEOS)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16093731
United States
11/01/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 26828801
United States
11/02/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Major changes to Louisiana sinkhole seen in latest flyover footage (VIDEOS)

[link to enenews.com]

Very frightening just watching it on video!
I couldn't imagine living near that monster!

Earth Cries

User ID: 26841330
United States
11/02/2012 09:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Officials: Flyover confirms massive collapse zone at Louisiana sinkhole (PHOTOS)

[link to enenews.com]

Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
11/02/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Officials: Flyover confirms massive collapse zone at Louisiana sinkhole (PHOTOS)

[link to enenews.com]

EC - Thanks for the work you do to keep us up to date. If you notice in the comments section, first poster refers to what Markww said about the methane layer, did you know where to find that posters comment? It sounds serious and worth reading?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16178945
United States
11/02/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please, no more Growing Awareness videos. He sounds totally confused and unaware. His redneck ramblings are hard to listen to. The videos a page back or two clearly shows what controls the weather and it shows it is not HAARP, alone. HAARP beams the ionosphere and is why Summer is so hot now, global warming, melting of ice caps, moisture for storms and hurricanes, etc. The videos mentioned show in succession the procedure so even the special ed students can learn, and the links to the establishments are linked on several pages as well. If I can learn by reading and watching the stuff on this thread and use google to validate, then you can too. And remember, the paid liars also tell you what you feel and see. "It is not any hotter, you are imagining things." The "Wormtongues" off of the Lord of the Rings have evidently multiplied. And that is the scariest experiment of them all -- the zombies.

Earth Cries

United States
11/02/2012 10:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Corporate document shows much larger sinkhole boundary than previously disclosed (PHOTOS)

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/02/2012 10:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

EC - Thanks for the work you do to keep us up to date. If you notice in the comments section, first poster refers to what Markww said about the methane layer, did you know where to find that posters comment? It sounds serious and worth reading?
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

Sorry, TG, I don't know where that comment would be. You could go back through all the articles and check the comments to see if you can find the poster. Wish I could help.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26875799
United States
11/02/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to presscore.ca]
Earth Cries

User ID: 26722246
United States
11/03/2012 08:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
TV Special: Giant Louisiana sinkhole “a history making event” — Experts have never seen anything like this before — An environmental nightmare (VIDEOS)

[link to enenews.com]

Well, what do you know! They are finally giving the sinkhole some attention. And, as per my luck, it is on a channel I can't get.

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 13585016
United States
11/03/2012 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
TV Special: Giant Louisiana sinkhole “a history making event” — Experts have never seen anything like this before — An environmental nightmare (VIDEOS)

[link to enenews.com]

Well, what do you know! They are finally giving the sinkhole some attention. And, as per my luck, it is on a channel I can't get.

It should be top national news!

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
A flyover video today of the Bayou Corne sinkhole will possibly end a dispute between Assumption Parish and Texas Brine Co. officials who disagreed Wednesday on the new size of the sinkhole after Tuesday when its eastern bank collapsed, six days after sharp earthquakes occurred in the same area, possibly from extra drilling into the salt dome.

Another portion of Louisiana’s sinkhole collapsed Tuesday, only six days after sharp earthquakes jolted the same area.

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
LA08 Seismic Monitor Goes Off Scale!

Check out that graph! 08 is near the butane!
[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOUISIANA SHERIFF "SINKHOLE IS LIKE A LIVE ANIMAL"

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/03/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's my help?

Come on people.....DO NOT let your guards down!
I said at the beginning that this situation was not just going to go away...that it would not get better.

And we were right...the danger is escalating!

User ID: 26916299
Brazil
11/03/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
November 2nd,

"Assumption Parish officials said a helicopter flight over a sinkhole east of the Bayou Corne community confirmed on Thursday their estimate of how much territory the slurry-filled hole swallowed Tuesday. [...]
He said with the newly available aerial photographs taken Thursday, he was able to verify those measurements — roughly an area 300 feet along the eastern bank and 100 feet inland [an American football field is 300 feet by 160 feet]— are accurate within 10 feet for the irregularly shaped collapse zone."

[link to enenews.com]

November 3rd,

- Assumption Parish sinkhole is a history making event
- Part of parish is steadily disappearing into a hole in the earth
- Sheriff: It’s almost like a live animal, everyday it tends to grow and a new issue develops
- No one knows when things will end
- This sinkhole is new science
- Environmental nightmare experts are still struggling to get a handle on
- Aquifer now contaminated with natural gas and maybe even oil
- Sheriff: “Experts have really never seen anything like this before”

[link to enenews.com]

November 2nd,
More Contaminated Water

Boil water advisory issued for part of Iberville Parish
Boil water advisory issued for Clinton, LA

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

November 3rd,
Gas flowing from sinkhole

"Texas Brine Co. began burning off natural gas Friday that was trapped in a water aquifer near a sinkhole in northern Assumption Parish, officials said. [...]
Fears that the trapped gas, which is colorless, odorless and potentially explosive, could accumulate to dangerous levels at the surface has further justified the evacuation order, parish officials have said. [...]
“Next week, additional water will be removed from the casing to allow greater natural gas flow,” officials said in the statement. “In addition, a more permanent flaring system will be installed to allow more continuous venting."

[link to theadvocate.com]

Ninth hour starting today, have eyes opened!
Stay tuned for more! thumbs
 Quoting: 1908247

Nus
Earth Cries

User ID: 26977554
United States
11/04/2012 10:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
I feel so sorry for the people who have had to evacuate around the sinkhole.
They never get any good news.

Options few for displaced residents

[link to theadvocate.com]

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Missouri Civil Air Patrol Participates in State-wide Earthquake Disaster Drill

CHESTERFIELD, Mo. – The Missouri Wing of the Civil Air Patrol, U.S. Air Force Auxiliary, will be participating in a state-wide earthquake disaster exercise on Saturday, November 3, 2012. The drill will simulate a 7.6 magnitude earthquake near New Madrid, Missouri.

Mission base for the Missouri Wing will be located at the Ike Skelton Training Site near Jefferson City, Missouri. Additional staging areas will be at Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport in Lake Ozark, Missouri; Spirit of St. Louis Airport in Chesterfield, Missouri; and Malden Airport in Malden, Missouri.

Utilizing its earthquake disaster plan, in close cooperation with the Missouri National Guard and other state agencies, the Missouri Wing will participate in the following training tasks:

Read more: [link to interact.stltoday.com]

donnamickey

User ID: 17095802
United States
11/04/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't they have a small earthquake in missouri last night?
donnamickey
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't they have a small earthquake in missouri last night?
 Quoting: donnamickey

I'm not seeing anything on the map...BUT that doesn't mean anything!

Of course I'm looking at the globalincidentmap which only shows quakes in the last 12 to 13 hrs.
There was a 2.5 in Ark.

donnamickey

User ID: 17095802
United States
11/04/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know they had one onn October 31 but I thought I saw one last night. Could have been deleted or I was thinking of Arkansa.
donnamickey
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/04/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know they had one onn October 31 but I thought I saw one last night. Could have been deleted or I was thinking of Arkansa.
 Quoting: donnamickey

You may have seen one for Missouri. I do know that sometimes they'll post quakes and then remove them for whatever reason.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27018948
United States
11/04/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earth Cries

User ID: 26977554
United States
11/04/2012 10:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
La. sinkhole methane explosion possible says sheriff, refuting naysayers

Snip:
Last month, independent physicists reported to Dupré that Assumption Parish's sinkhole methane could have traveled north through waterways or rock fissures and caused the Minden military bunker facility to explode during a meteorite event.

That explosion was reportedly felt across three southern states. hiding

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13651819
United States
11/05/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
1badmojo

User ID: 1025927
United States
11/05/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
So, is anyone going to bring up the effing creepy Simpson's episode last night? With all of the hype that followed the 911/Simpson's weirdness, this is quite disconcerting.wtf
"There is nothing new under the sun."

"Even so, Lord, come quickly."

GLP