Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,600 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 108,288
Pageviews Today: 192,373Threads Today: 63Posts Today: 1,274
02:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 13585016
United States
11/05/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
So, is anyone going to bring up the effing creepy Simpson's episode last night? With all of the hype that followed the 911/Simpson's weirdness, this is quite disconcerting.wtf
 Quoting: 1badmojo

I don't watch the Simpson's. Why? What did it show?
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
1badmojo

User ID: 1025927
United States
11/05/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
A sinkhole opened in Springfield. They filled it with the tire fire and paved over it. Marge's car and Chief Wiggum's car were in it. That is as much as I watched.
"There is nothing new under the sun."

"Even so, Lord, come quickly."
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
A sinkhole opened in Springfield. They filled it with the tire fire and paved over it. Marge's car and Chief Wiggum's car were in it. That is as much as I watched.

Wow...I'll see if I can find it on yt.
Thanks friendhf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25065162
United States
11/05/2012 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13651819

Interesting how in the second video the guys say they saw Raytheon vehicles with antennas near the volcano emerging in Southern California and Mexico. It's also interesting how Raytheon has a connection to this group: [link to www.gen4energy.com] who have strategically placed nuclear plants on fault zones around the world, particularly the US and Europe. This Illuminati member was Knighted: [link to en.wikipedia.org] but she really covers for her current husband that's a black magician. Talk about nuking the world without reprisal, oh and that is while they release bio weapons under the guise of GMO's, big pharma, chemtrails, vaccines, Synthia and (GWEN) cell phones & TV towers.

Why? read for yourself what a walk in is. [link to en.wikipedia.org] Would you trust Reagan off off of the Exorcist with your breakfast cereal? You do. We are seeing already a gradual change take place over people, a pandemic of possession that is technological in origin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25241783
United States
11/05/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to politicalvelcraft.org]
1badmojo

User ID: 1025927
United States
11/05/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks friendhf
 Quoting: Nika

"There is nothing new under the sun."

"Even so, Lord, come quickly."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf?? Simpsons tsunami, sinkhole, and zombie kit.
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks friendhf
 Quoting: Nika

Shit! wtf
Thanks for posting video hf +1 karma for you friend cool2

Did you see the different 'emergency' kits in her glove box?
Sinkhole, earthquake, tsunami and zombi!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/05/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my, has anyone seen the new movie called, The Bay? Synthia, synthetic fungus, bacteria, parasites driven by viruses that take commands by frequency weapons are being put in our face. but why?
[link to www.movie2k.to]
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/05/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my, has anyone seen the new movie called, The Bay? Synthia, synthetic fungus, bacteria, parasites driven by viruses that take commands by frequency weapons are being put in our face. but why?
[link to www.movie2k.to]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25241783

Wow! Sounds f'd up!
I'll check the link out later. Can't handle more bad news right now....I'm so stressed!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25996717
United States
11/05/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blowout in Gulf of Mexico: Wellhead releasing ‘unknown product’ into water off Louisiana coast (MAP)
[link to enenews.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25996717
United States
11/05/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17956416
United States
11/06/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is the Napoleonville cavern really 2 MILES wide??
We saw this comment on ENE-News mentioning the USGS salt dome document we have on the SALT DOME page here. It lists the Napoleonville salt dome as being 2 miles wide. So if the sinkhole widens more – will that be the width? How many butane storage caverns are within 2 miles? And rad waste and petro chemicals etc. etc. ?
[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17956416
United States
11/06/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watch as all of the other sinkhole side threads get bumped when critical info is posted. Just the way they lie shows psychosis. Anyway, the HAARP site that everyone references is under attack. The site that showed Sandy was steered into the NE.

Pedro Gaete, a Chilean engineer that developed a system that is able to determine when HAARP is used. Today I learnt they (maybe government special services, cannot say for sure) tried to kidnap part of his team. He was visited by secret service, etc I attach the link (is in Spanish). His team has left the country and Gaete is thinking of applying for political asylum. He briefly explained that HARRP was used to enhance Sandy and that in between the 18th and 24th of December the Sun and the Earth are going to be aligned and that could be used by the people that uses HARRP to cause a calamity.

link in Spanish w/ radio interview at bottom.

[link to www.rafapal.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24613131
United States
11/06/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9980262
United States
11/06/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: HOW COREXIT WORKS AND WHAT IT'S DOING NOW IN THE GULF
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26165384
United States
11/06/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
New post on Assumption Parish Police Jury
3:15 p.m. Gas Venting
by assumptionla

Texas Brine has advised that gas venting from their relief well began on Friday and is averaging 39,000 cubic feet per day. The stack was rigged up with a water seperator and flare stack on yesterday and they have begun the 24-hour operation of flaring gas. More information will be shared as it becomes available
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17346821
United States
11/06/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's 39mcf and as I recall the well was only a couple of hundred feet deep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27152303
United States
11/06/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dozens of LA Fires in last 12 hours
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12203420
United States
11/07/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
With EQ's happening all around, this is not good.

Seismic Monitors OUT Since Before Noon Yesterday
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/07/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole seismos picked up the big 7.4 quake in Guatemala.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

With EQ's happening all around, this is not good.

Seismic Monitors OUT Since Before Noon Yesterday
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12203420
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26861823
United States
11/07/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.examiner.com]

The Assumption Parish sheriff stated that methane ignition and explosion are possible in the Bayou Corne sinkhole area, refuting naysayers about such an explosion and spotlighting grave human rights issues related to the "history-making event" and "environmental nightmare,’ according to a KLFY Channel 10 three-part special televised report aired Friday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12446650
United States
11/08/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Conservation-ordered shallow well monitoring network detects natural gas pressure near community at 20-to-40-foot depth

[link to enenews.com]

That is very shallow....if it were to suddenly break through and escape in large quantities, it could displace the oxygen effectively suffocating anyone in the vicinity....

hiding

Plus just breaking::

Chuck Huebner, KLFY Journalist: Sheriff [Mike] Waguespack says the worst-case scenario is another sinkhole could form or the current one could expand beyond control.

Professor Kinsland says that’s a possibility. [...]

Professor Gary Kinsland, UL Lafayette: It could be a significant thing, I’m glad I don’t have to try to fix it.

[link to enenews.com]

Well...thats kind of obvious I would have thought....it has always been beyond anyones control to stop it!!
 Quoting: taniatarn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12446650
United States
11/08/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16164130
United States
11/08/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
TV: Methane “much closer” to community than previously detected near giant sinkhole — Pressure now just below surface — Officials want to test every structure built on ground

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16164130
United States
11/08/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone Is Asking About The Russian Sub Spotted In The Gulf Of Mexico

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]

An unusual story has been circulating since last week of an Akula class Russian submarine lurking in the Gulf of Mexico for weeks, evidently undetected by the U.S.

The story is odd not only because such a mission would be unusual and alarming, but also because of the source — in this case, veteran national security reporter and former Washington Times columnist Bill Gertz via the conservative news website The Washington Free Beacon, launched in 2012.

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]

That was in Aug 2012.

Now recently we have a Russian sub off of the Georgia coast where US subs that it is designed to sink are kept.
Thread: Navy detects Russian sub off U.S. East Coast

Then the Russian sub was given safe haven during Hurricane Sandy.
Thread: how kind....Russian nuclear sub given shelter near Florida during Sandy

A time when all of the weather modification was going on, and where those strange circles flared up on the Georgia coast as Sandy passed.

The Russians specialize in psychotronic warfare and took most of the Nazi research into the esoteric realm that Colonel Michael Aquino, the ex NSA chief -- used to start Mind Wars and the alternative media from Austin TX, where his Temple of Set is located. Univ. of Texas is one of the main research centers for global change and occult research, especially bio engineering. Dr. Greene (Mengele/ 1980's Mkultra trials) had worked from there as well Kansas universities, as well Clemson. Meaning, the so called zombie/ mind control operation is already underway and they have achieved global submission, so they are about to take it into the final stage. Turn people into vessels that can be easily possessed and will begin feeding on one another as their leaders do.

They could take the world into a Global order without educating and agitating people with NWO this, Illuminati that for over a decade. They could easily cull off millions with pandemics. No, this is about possession and trauma based programming, the same they do with children int their SRA families and children's books. You are sedated and shown in clown like ways the monsters and gradually accept them in, while drunk on reality TV, big pharma, GMO's, vaccines, cell phone frequencies, applauding Lady GaGa, Jay z, and Madonna when performing mass rituals. This is why they tell you about all of the pedophiles. This make everyone accessories to their crimes. When your life flashes before your eyes in death, you will be judged with all of this -- don't worry, they will probably have you enraged before, looking to eat someone.

After all people like Solvay, CEO of Solvay Pharmaceuticals, that makes Prozac, resides in the infamous Belgium Castle, the Mother of Darkness Castle. The Thousand Points of Light as Daddy Bush said.

This is why they are telling you everything now. The Mayans called it the Great Harvest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14851414
United States
11/08/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
davidh7426

User ID: 27328208
United Kingdom
11/08/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys... Have I missed anything, Godlike banjaxed me on the 23/10, and has only just let me back in...

On a side note - There's a *NEW* sink-hole flyover in town [link to www.youtube.com]

& some flyover pics here [link to www.flickr.com]

I'm pretty certain that there is now water(?) on the track-way to the west, it can be seen in the first 8 secs of the video down at the bottom left corner.

Last Edited by davidh7426 on 11/08/2012 04:39 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16795682
United States
11/08/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP