Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,061 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 490,157
Pageviews Today: 836,201Threads Today: 366Posts Today: 5,604
10:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27472892
United States
11/11/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
and a reminder, scroll down on the link to see how many people felt that KY EQ, and how far out.
[link to earthquake-report.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
and a reminder, scroll down on the link to see how many people felt that KY EQ, and how far out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27472892

EQ's began the day on the islands of of the gulf that they claim was Mississippi.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
fellow southerners in the Louisiana area, take this as a warning. i would never suggest to leave with family but this might be the time to do so. too many explosions, fireballs, booms, EQ's, and suspicious Masons to stay. you have millions of years of methane under your feet and God knows what else. it's time to relocate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22013543
United States
11/11/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22013543
United States
11/11/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27522806
United States
11/11/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24526917
United States
11/11/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21806410
United States
11/11/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: MUST SEE......Check This Shit Out!!! Was The Indiana Southside Explosion Planned? Look What I Found......

they have shills posting it was a natural gas line. links show no gas, all electric neighborhood, as even locals and local utilities on the facebook pg said no gas. then they went to gas for a fireplace, and that was refuted by locals. and gas for fireplaces alone are very small containers, not underground piping just for fireplaces here and there. and fireplace gas explosion would not be felt in other states and counties. now it looks like explosions have been occurring there for weeks. what gives? posters say other more reliable boards have better info than GLP.

my biggest wake up to the GLP shills was the KY EQ, as shills were rudely posting over and over, "Didn't feel anything, I live there, shut up!" Many were members...yeah. It appears this place is, well -- evil, is the only way to say it.

Just from one site, EQ reports -- you see this: scroll down the page and see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15057455
United States
11/11/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not going to make a thread about this because I didn't record it.
This morning around 6am I heard booming sounds it woke me up.
I am in NE Ohio.
I searched and there are no links or anything online.

I know I heard it so did my dog
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21587614
United States
11/11/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not going to make a thread about this because I didn't record it.
This morning around 6am I heard booming sounds it woke me up.
I am in NE Ohio.
I searched and there are no links or anything online.

I know I heard it so did my dog
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15057455

wow, good info. thanx for that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21587614
United States
11/11/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF?? foam as seen with Hurricane Sandy and with storms in Ireland, and seen after GoM oil spill and storms along coasts -- are surfacing with hundreds of blacked-out sinkholes in the gulf region? foam from Synthia and chemicals and hydrocarbons? 2010 had oil spills all over the world, even in rivers in Michigan. all this was done globally.

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
[link to www.mediabistro.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to www.youtube.com]
[link to exaltedtruth.com]

now there was a cover story saying that the foam was a sink hole fixer. but sinkholes in Florida where the foam has emerged with, was analyzed to show same hydrocarbons and corexit. Question is, was a bio weapon/ synthetic organism delivered with this foam. Craig Venter's DNA altering shit. Suffice to say, if it is in GMO's and vaccines, then Synthia is much much worse. Naked Zombies anyone? Synthetic pot. all of this stuff -- with GWEN towers and other frequency weapons, is combined for something bad. And the booms and cover ups around explosions show the New Madrid is in these pedophile Masons sights.

These type of guys:
Thread: CH. 4 NEWS (UK) - CLAIM ALMOST ALL NAMED IN UK PEDO RING ARE FREEMASONS!!
[link to media.adamdodson.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13333709
United States
11/11/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will someone please listen to me!? Methane pockets from underground come up and float. It didnt leave a crater, everything went up in ashes and sounded like a sonic boom people unconcious and getting sick and chest pains. Methane cumbustion takes up oxygen. It cant be a gas leak or bomb because no crater. Just ashes and debris. There were people 2to days ago that dreampt of tiny meteorites setting the methane off

What you say got my attention, there was a storm here last night in the northern us, and i was watching the storm in the east, I found it odd that the lightning (?) appeared to originate groundward and flash up strobe-like with no sound less than 8mi. away. Methane is a big issue with the release from the ice caps melting alone should get our attention. I also noticed a lake bubbling this late summer, big bubbles emerging off the surface of the lake and popping, some appeared to be about a inch in diameter. This is a state that borders Canada. We should all be methane tards now, it is well documented and emitting from many sources.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27514386

Great, so now locals on the Facebook pg are reporting fireballs, just like the Louisiana explosion, and Alabama one. This looks bad people. I do not feel good listening to so many liars -- this is confirmed now, these govt people and their pedophile employers are not only liars, but possessed with something non human. It is obvious now and the people should take action.
JustAGuy
User ID: 27459362
United Kingdom
11/11/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
anything to tie methane movement from GOM or LA via Missisipi Aquafier to Indiana?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11616630
United States
11/11/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why are the reports on radio still streaming in with unconscious and sick persons? Something strange is going on there. It must be toxic gas or something.
 Quoting: skyblau

live feeds are saying people are sick and more getting sick. what is going on?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sure yes, here it is

[link to www.radioreference.com]

I have been listening since the explosion, cept, when I took a short sleep. Its been busy.

she's been listening and says people are dizzy, heart problems, and other sicknesses tied to chemicals and maybe sulfur.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27514386
United States
11/11/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quick search found this great article called "Bombshell study: Bombshell Study: High Methane Emissions Measured Over Gas Field “May Offset Climate Benefits of Natural Gas”
By Joe Romm on Feb 8, 2012 at 6:29 pm
link: [link to thinkprogress.org]

here is an excerpt:
"Led by researchers at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the University of Colorado, Boulder, the study estimates that natural-gas producers in an area known as the Denver-Julesburg Basin are losing about 4% of their gas to the atmosphere — not including additional losses in the pipeline and distribution system. This is more than double the official inventory, but roughly in line with estimates made in 2011 that have been challenged by industry. And because methane is some 25 times more efficient than carbon dioxide at trapping heat in the atmosphere, releases of that magnitude could effectively offset the environmental edge that natural gas is said to enjoy over other fossil fuels."

Aren't you glad the oh so smart acdemic ones are in charge? I would rather remain the dumb one...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is obviously something other than a gas line explosion. she's been monitoring the channel all morning. Thread: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis! (Page 43)

Cardiac arrest again, in sycamore heights area.

WTF is going on. They are only going to relate two deaths to the explosion. but if a number of people keep having heart related, or breathing problems due to gas or other, they won't report that its related. This is bigger than they say it is.

BTW if you live there, put on a freaking gas mask already, or leave the area. This gas must be making people pass out, or cause heart attacks. I lost track on the number of reports that have come in on heart, unconscious and other related. Its not confined to the explosion area. It is a wide area.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread got derailed pretty quickly....FEMA death camps are nearby Amtrak and beech grove, so in order to hide the mass causalities being committed there (user quoted " after the explosion, there were thousands of screams which then just faded away") an implosion of a hydrogen bomb would create the impact zone without any crater, the excess hydrogen in the atmosphere would create the sicknesses and unconsciousness of those within a few mile radius, and would be a perfect diversion to keep attention away from the activity going on at the FEMA death camp. Just my two cents, I was up for several hours last night keeping on top of the start of the incident 11:10pm to around 6:15am when I went to be from exhaustion.

Enough with the petty comments and simple assumptions about what happened, because it really discredits those on GLP, new and old members who are here to bring vivid interpretations of why tragedies like this occur due to a sinister agenda. Peace.
 Quoting: sgspecial20 15563765

that's scary
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, lots of "sick" calls and "medical alarm" WTH??
 Quoting: Jessers

it's official, we have a large cover up. if you believe this garbage about a fireplace gas line exploding than consider yourself mind controlled and a zombie. a zombie set to be modified more into a blood crazed lunatic. an literal experiment, as portrayed in the new movie, "Branded." you are part of a technological possession pandemic -- the rage virus cometh to your mind soon. Say thanks, Craig Venter, or the computer that really designed all of the DNA altering synthetics you eat, absorb, and breathe. Anyone compromised should not be trusted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16733573
United States
11/11/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
good advice from the Indiana explosion thread.

This^^

I don't know if it was a gas explosion or not. I will gladly accept that if it was. Problem is there is a lot of strange happenings in the 4AM to 6AM time frame and no one is explaining.

No one is giving any reason that a large number of people were found unconscious or ill enough to call a medic in an specific area farther north of the explosion. There were continuous calls for hours. You had to be there and listening to know that it was not a usual night for the medics outside of the explosion.

Most of us were up until 6 or 7 AM eastern time. As well, the thread is not what it was last night. Now the thread is just speculation by many people who aren't reading the material posted last night and the hard work of a lot of people. Some are even ridiculing the posters who stayed through the night. After loosing an entire night's sleep, I don't care to participate in that.

There is very important information in pages 25 through 35 that I suggest people read. I know the thread is too big to read the entire thing...but please go back to those pages before being a critic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
where is the OP of this thread? anyway

Wow, lots of "sick" calls and "medical alarm" WTH??

Compared with what? How many calls are typical? What is the population of the area covered?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11326620

Well, I am not sure but there were just 4 "chest pain, heart" in the last 2 minutes

you should listen

[link to www.radioreference.com]

I don't need this to be anything but a real accident, it's tragic enough for those that lost lives and homes. However, there is no conclusive evidence except that there is no crater.

I don't know much about these things, but the idea of a small meteor or an EMP is something to look at. I'm really sick about people spending so much time trying to decide if the houses that exploded had gas connections.

Even if they did, it doesn't automatically mean a gas explosion. DHS doesn't arrive for a home that explodes from gas. People aren't called back in from the forces for debriefings for a fire call, even when there are deaths. Why were the 200 or so people who were relocated to the school moved in the wee hours of the morning? Read the thread because you are all missing so much information.

rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26143620

Thread: EQ? Gas Explosion?? Something Just Shook Houses In Indianapolis! (Page 25)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/11/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suggest anyone new to this thread to go through it entirely as you will not take this New Madrid/ Louisiana thing lightly, if you do.
itsamadmadworld

User ID: 27538402
United States
11/11/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27514386
United States
11/11/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
link: [link to www.howtodothings.com]
How To Recognize Symptoms of Methane Gas Poisoning

"As methane gas tends to displace the oxygen in your system, methane gas poisoning will likely show signs similar to that of suffocation. Early symptoms may include headaches and dizziness. This is because your brain is being deprived of the oxygen it needs to function properly. Some people may not notice these symptoms, however, and will only realize something's wrong when they begin gasping for air. In cases like these, it isn't uncommon for people to collapse from the lack of oxygen. If this happens to you, and you aren't brought to an open, well-ventilated area, you'll continue to asphyxiate and ultimately perish.

Methane also creates another dangerous byproduct - carbon monoxide. Depending on the concentration of carbon monoxide in the air you breathe, you could be dead in less than three minutes. In common cases, however, you'll develop headaches and nausea within twenty minutes to an hour. The damage carbon monoxide can do to your body can even reach your heart. Extremely serious cases, however, will cause you to hallucinate. It can cause convulsions, an irregular heartbeat, and high blood pressure as well.

What is difficult about diagnosing methane gas poisoning is that most people simply brush off the signs, as symptoms of other conditions, like depression, migraine, and chronic fatigue. While the chances of you getting poisoned by methane gas are very, very low, it's still best to be aware, especially when your health is concerned."

Was curious, so i looked it up, could have relevancy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27588216
United States
11/12/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
WOW what an interesting thread I have found!! this was like reading a book. Very entertaining. Here's my 2 cents. THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS A GAS EXPLOSION. I am 1/2 mile directly east. In the neighborhood just south of hospital. There is one tidbit of info that may be important. I know of people in the immediate area that saw multiple emergency response vehicles at the Mary Bryant Elem School literally 2 minutes after explosion. So many that there had to be foreknowledge of something. This comes from someone who was just casually repeating his story of the events. When that was mentioned I pointed out the possible flaw and then they realized what they had really seen. Maybe that's why there was such a quick response that they kept pointing out that night in interviews. People in this area WILL NOT LET THIS GO!!! THERE WILL BE QUESTIONS ANSWERED!! MY GOD THE INTENSITY AND CRISPNESS OF THE BOOM. I swore lightning had struck next door and blew the house up. That's how intense it was here a 1/2 mile away. I find it interesting that most of the other people who experienced it were East of the explosion. And WAY East. Just about everyone knows the "official not really a story" is BS. I'd imagine if the final outcome isn't acceptable there are going to be a lot of pissed off people around here. It's ALL just TOO FISHY!!!!
 Quoting: Tooclosedamn!! 4087038

ok, are they computer tracking methane releases since synthia and other things are melting giant methane slabs? and strange foam rupturing from sinkholes and unknown fluid is coming off of the coast. the drone thing could really be an intentional blow of a methane bubble, and they didn't want it released because it would cause mass illness (rob the population of air instantly), so they blew it as it emerged from the ground and blamed it on a natural gas explosion. But as you can read, many people are still falling ill.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22950189
United States
11/12/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
‘Big Hum’ oil reservoir shown flowing directly toward surface of giant sinkhole in official graphic (PHOTO)
[link to enenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26992467
United States
11/12/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last page with updates to what is happening...

Thread: Mississippi Flooding-MS Delta is FEMA U.S. Navy Map of the Future. False flag disinfo. was Planet X, 2012, Comet Elenin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19931540
United States
11/12/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING: Indiana Explosion has been Identified!!! Must Read!!

nice work Nika team! hottest pinned thread of the day. brought out the most shills! substantiated the thread. again, good work.
applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27602325
United States
11/12/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
‘Big Hum’ oil reservoir shown flowing directly toward surface of giant sinkhole in official graphic (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]

Check out the official slide showing the oil.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

That Big Hum is showing up here. Kinda looks like harmonics;

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27613919
United States
11/12/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP