Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 988,877
Pageviews Today: 1,841,108Threads Today: 890Posts Today: 16,049
08:20 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/11/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Excuse me. This is the kind of info the Dawgs have been trying to bring up in the Assumption thread. The resolution of the BP incident hasn't been definitively answered. We have concentrated on what has transpired since and how it's related to a certain sinkhole. Regardless of how it happened the fact is that the GOM seafloor has been compromised and that's where this shit started. How is that trying to hide info? Go back to the Assumption thread and look at all the info brought to the table before any confirmation? For WEEKS? Who is shilling who you dipshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461956

Dawg or whoever you are . . . you have recycled the investigative work OTHERS have done, you have made vague references to already clearly detailed information, and you consistently chime in with remarks indicating you want credit.

Who cares who found what when?

The facts are out there and MANY have researched, and spent considerable time and effort doing the work and trying to inform others.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390266

Hey guys....come on......... We all agree that this is bad and we can't have to many threads..This information needs to get out to everyone. The assumption thread is a really good thread. They all are...the ones that are providing information on the seriousness of the matter.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390266
United States
10/11/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Excuse me. This is the kind of info the Dawgs have been trying to bring up in the Assumption thread. The resolution of the BP incident hasn't been definitively answered. We have concentrated on what has transpired since and how it's related to a certain sinkhole. Regardless of how it happened the fact is that the GOM seafloor has been compromised and that's where this shit started. How is that trying to hide info? Go back to the Assumption thread and look at all the info brought to the table before any confirmation? For WEEKS? Who is shilling who you dipshit.

Dawg or whoever you are . . . you have recycled the investigative work OTHERS have done, you have made vague references to already clearly detailed information, and you consistently chime in with remarks indicating you want credit.

The facts are out there and MANY have researched, and spent considerable time and effort doing the work and trying to inform others.

Hey guys....come on......... We all agree that this is bad and we can't have to many threads..This information needs to get out to everyone. The assumption thread is a really good thread. They all are...the ones that are providing information on the seriousness of the matter.
 Quoting: Nika

Please don't aim that slap on the wrist toward me . . . my contributions are meant to inform.

Dawg or whomever litters whines occasionally about not getting proper credit . . . and that does NOT matter.

Everyone needs to stay focused on the REAL issues.

And also, avoid the messages with codes and cryptic messages - those serve NO purpose for the general populace.

Be they actual insiders or mere role-players, they are not contributing enough factual and valuable info.
Angelic_Warrior

User ID: 23290196
United States
10/11/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is such an OUTSTANDING video OP!!

I am fairly new on here and find the threads on this topic extremely interesting but had many questions as I wasn't exactly sure what a salt dome was. I did google it but it wasn't nearly as informative as this video.

Thanks so much for posting!!! Super Informative!! Best info I've seen on this topic. Gave me a much better idea of what is going on.

applause2
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
I Corinthians 2:14

God doesn't choose favorites.. They choose HIM

It is not the greatness of my faith that moves mountains but my faith in the greatness of God
Hitokiri

User ID: 14988065
United States
10/11/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who's ready for some FEMA camping?
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25395562
United States
10/11/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
another site that is banned here that has the OP's video attached to it says that HAARP harmonics and fracking are being used to make this a really bad problem.
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please don't aim that slap on the wrist toward me . . . my contributions are meant to inform.

Dawg or whomever litters whines occasionally about not getting proper credit . . . and that does NOT matter.

Everyone needs to stay focused on the REAL issues.

And also, avoid the messages with codes and cryptic messages - those serve NO purpose for the general populace.

Be they actual insiders or mere role-players, they are not contributing enough factual and valuable info.

I meant no disrespect. I'm sorry, I was not trying to preach. I was only saying what you just said....to stay focused and get this information out.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12195955
United States
10/11/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
by using the word "IMMINENT" you have automatically triggered the GLP Effect, therefore nothing will happen!

5a
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
another site that is banned here that has the OP's video attached to it says that HAARP harmonics and fracking are being used to make this a really bad problem.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25395562

Yes, I've heard on here and other places that this whole thing is false flag. IF this is true, and they success....it would be the biggest FF in human history.

Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
by using the word "IMMINENT" you have automatically triggered the GLP Effect, therefore nothing will happen!

5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12195955

I only hope you're right.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25395562
United States
10/11/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25395562

I will reference the original author and do 50 percent w' title so you can Google it. Hope that is ok.

New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?

Profile image
By Live Free or Die (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views

Now: 147
Last Hour: 1,845
Last 24 Hours: 9,876
Total: 9,876
New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?
Thursday, October 11, 2012 9:52
inShare

The story and informative video below with references from Rev. Michelle Hopkins.
Over the years they have been filling a nearby salt dome in Assumption, Parish, Louisiana with radioactive waste and 1.5 million barrels of liquid Butane. If this sinkhole continues to devour land and trees in this area, it may eventually breach this storage area releasing not only toxic radiation into the environment, but also butane which will then become exposed to the air above. All it would take then would be the spark from a car ignition or some other source of fire to set in motion an explosion which some suggest could be equivalent to about 100 nuclear bombs similar to those used on Nagasaki or Hiroshima, in Japan. As bad as all of that would be, there is something even worse that could come from this.

An explosion on that magnitude would create a giant crater deep in the earth exposing this salt dome to the elements. Since this salt dome is also connected to the much larger Luann salt basin, that means water from the bayou will trickle down and quickly become a torrent of water to dissolve the salt in areas covering 5 states, up to a mile thick. As the salt dome looses integrity, all of those deep oil wells will become funnels to either blow out or pull more water into the cavity. When that finally collapses, ALL of Louisiana will sink into the Gulf of Mexico. Parts of Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida will also be underwater. The salt dome under the Texas gulf will also collapse, sending a huge tsunami tidal wave as far inland as the Balcones Escarpment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5542489
United States
10/11/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the BP fiasco, what they did not tell the public was that they hit a fault line . . . the consequences of that hit are now being played out.

You may know about the retired engineer who discovered a techtonic plate system under the Louisian Bayou AND that the previously considered dormant gas pockets in the GOM are, in reality, NOT dormant but very active.

Thus, that ties the GOM directly up to and through the NMSZ.

NMSZ is covered by a complex criss-crossing of natual gas pipelines, plus affected by 15 nuclear plants.

Volatile situation.

Synthia was introduced to eat crude oil, but it has mutated and now permeating land and entering water supply.

When BP first happened I had a bad bad feeling, having read Edgar Cayce's prediction of the Great Lakes draining into the GOM way back in the 80s.

That retired engineer is Jack Reed, and I found this blog back then, having been written after a 5.2 earthquake in the GOM in Feb 2006. This has been kept very hush-hush, but is too terrifying for many to comprehend methinks. Just too awful.

[link to culturelifesciencenews.blogspot.ca]

Maybe a member who can add pics can embed the 2nd pic on this blog showing the GOM fault line.
TSWB21

User ID: 1267719
United States
10/11/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
looks more like bp drilled into the salt layer . That is what the video is saying i believe. Draining the gulf of Mexico into the salt layer of the earth. NO more salt layer , no more land.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24159335
United States
10/11/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
what!!!
damned

sinkhole area today video, residents saying a blackout!
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jessers

User ID: 24515302
United States
10/11/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW!! No BS flags...no disputing....nada...

Now I'm freakedverysad
Love looks forward, hate looks back, anxiety has eyes all over its head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25109150
United States
10/11/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is BIGGER than most people realize!

Watch the video people....

IF the worst case scenario occurs with this sinkhole it WILL effect the New Madrid!

If it blows....I don't care where in the US you live.....
WE WILL ALL BE EFFECTING IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!

bump

And pin....this could be the biggest disaster in the history of the US!

the beginning of sorrows

which will not end well
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
question: how is an entire state sinking, evacuations already happened and it is not mentioned on the news anywhere? what is that about? and people are getting paid to cover it up and lie about it on the net? um, are zombies real already or something?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25090892
Germany
10/11/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
is methane gas heavier than air?
i've been asking myself what would happen if the methane stayed on ground levels after leaving the sinkhole??(which will certainlay happen soon)
MASS DEATHS????

OMG!
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
question: how is an entire state sinking, evacuations already happened and it is not mentioned on the news anywhere? what is that about? and people are getting paid to cover it up and lie about it on the net? um, are zombies real already or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24159335

There is a massive censoring...a blackout on all of it. Those on the inside that know are afraid to come forward with the information. Look what happened to Matt Simmons when he exposed the truth about BP and the gulf oil disaster.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25090892
Germany
10/11/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
is methane gas heavier than air?
i've been asking myself what would happen if the methane stayed on ground levels after leaving the sinkhole??(which will certainlay happen soon)
MASS DEATHS????

OMG!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25090892

[link to ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

There is a massive censoring...a blackout on all of it. Those on the inside that know are afraid to come forward with the information. Look what happened to Matt Simmons when he exposed the truth about BP and the gulf oil disaster.

your thread is the only one I've seen that explains this with your contributing posters, in a coherent way. all other threads seem to be trying to make it over complicated on purpose, especially about salt water from the gulf flowing into those large chambers underground, rising up instead of flowing down into mine shafts, during that 1980's lake catastrophe there. just my observations. i hope the MODS keep this pinned.
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

your thread is the only one I've seen that explains this with your contributing posters, in a coherent way. all other threads seem to be trying to make it over complicated on purpose, especially about salt water from the gulf flowing into those large chambers underground, rising up instead of flowing down into mine shafts, during that 1980's lake catastrophe there. just my observations. i hope the MODS keep this pinned.

hf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22116104
United States
10/11/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now I'm freakedverysad
 Quoting: Jessers

bsflag

Hope that helps hf
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now I'm freakedverysad
 Quoting: Jessers

bsflag

Hope that helps hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22116104

I wish it was BS.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8161388
United States
10/11/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reports of mysterious loud earthquakes flooding in to Louisiana towns — “Of course the sinkhole comes to mind” — Dozens of miles away — So rare, no seismic monitors in area

Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding in to officials of tremors accompanied by a loud noise.

Some people reported hearing a loud noise similar to thunder accompanying the rumbling.

[USGS] had nothing to report, though its closest monitors are in Assumption Parish and extreme west Terrebonne
[link to enenews.com]

State Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors
[link to enenews.com]

your butt stinks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25042174
Japan
10/11/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just like a major earthquake is imminent here in Tokyo... What the fuck are you gonna do about it? Yeah, you can sit there and worry about it.. But it's not like you can stop it from coming. You can run away.. But you'll just run towards more danger. Better to stop worrying about it and just live your life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25327183
United States
10/11/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Big Oil!s226
 Quoting: Vesper 24794790

you all supported big oil, so there is also group blame
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oct. 11, 2012 flyover
Notice water is all in the trees and widening. So this bubbling, saltwater mush is popping up in spots hundreds of miles apart in that state now.

BULLDOZER

User ID: 9708077
United States
10/11/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oct. 11, 2012 flyover
Notice water is all in the trees and widening. So this bubbling, saltwater mush is popping up in spots hundreds of miles apart in that state now.

WOW!

100,000 psi has to go somewhere once you nuke a well... remember they couldn't cap deep water horizon's well because of the extreme pressure. And now this pressure that was released is going to erode the land. I am not a doomer, but this has me extremely concerned. I think there needs to be a serious thread on this that is ALWAYS pinned!
NON SERVIAM
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
10/11/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

How far would the effects of this thing going hot go? Would it look anything like in this video?
Kamon

GLP