Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,504
Pageviews Today: 979,145Threads Today: 415Posts Today: 6,882
12:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14688478
United States
11/16/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Expert: Methane pressures we’re seeing right now around sinkhole “are a concern” (VIDEO)
[link to enenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27878453
United States
11/16/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Off coast of Louisiana! 11/16/2012.

Oil rig explodes in Gulf of Mexico; 2 dead, 2 missing
[link to usnews.nbcnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27878453

Oh My...actually on Grand Isle where the fires were last week. and the strange unidentified substance is spewing out too.
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 27839109
United States
11/16/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I told you all this was not going to go away...that it would just go on and on and keep getting worse!

Thread: First Indianapolis, now Louisville, KY?! GAS LEAK- EVACS IN PROGRESS!
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh My...actually on Grand Isle where the fires were last week. and the strange unidentified substance is spewing out too.

Thread: Just In* ABC: 15 people may be missing from platform in Gulf — “Oil sheen has spread over more than a 2-mile area” (VIDEO)
oil sheen off of non oil producing platform? wtf???

and what did i just see posted by OP?
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 27839109
United States
11/16/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Just In* ABC: 15 people may be missing from platform in Gulf — “Oil sheen has spread over more than a 2-mile area” (VIDEO)
oil sheen off of non oil producing platform? wtf???

and what did i just see posted by OP?

BP created a domino effect from which there is NO TURNING BACK!

davidh7426

User ID: 27328208
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question about the junction of Hwy 70 & the pipe-road at the sink-hole.

There are pipes sticking out of the ground at the junction and I've been trying to ID their purpose, all I know is that one set of them is labelled B46.

The reason for my concern is that on the second of the latest flyover video's labelled '11/14/12' you can see daylight being reflected off water on the pipe-road less than 52 meters from those exposed pipes. If the pipe-road does become submerged at that point, it will leave the gas pipes with out support and put a great deal of strain on any joints at the road junction.

Now if as I suspect those pipes are some form of 'isolator' then there may well be gas within the pipeline that is less than 50+ meters from the potential edge of the sink-hole. And if the exposed pipework goes for a SWIM then a potentially large gas leak may well ensue right next to Hwy 70 and all it would take is a spark, or possibly a hot exhaust pipe to set it off.

Last Edited by davidh7426 on 11/16/2012 08:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a question about the junction of Hwy 70 & the pipe-road at the sink-hole.

There are pipes sticking out of the ground at the junction and I've been trying to ID their purpose, all I know is that one set of them is labelled B46.

The reason for my concern is that on the second of the latest flyover video's labelled '11/14/12' you can see daylight being reflected off water on the pipe-road less than 52 meters from those exposed pipes. If the pipe-road does become submerged at that point, it will leave the gas pipes with out support and put a great deal of strain on any joints at the road junction.

Now if as I suspect those pipes are some form of 'isolator' then there may well be gas within the pipeline that is less than 50+ meters from the potential edge of the sink-hole. And if the exposed pipework goes for a SWIM then a potentially large gas leak may well ensue right next to Hwy 70 and all it would take is a spark, or possibly a hot exhaust pipe to set it off.
 Quoting: davidh7426

sounds like a time release trigger. set to go off say Dec. 2012 maybe?
davidh7426

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 09:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do hope not... But it's puzzling as to why they haven't closed that stretch of road yet, they must be blind, wilfully stupid, or incompetent, to not realise how close that sink-hole is getting and how fast it's speeding up.

It's already half way to town.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do hope not... But it's puzzling as to why they haven't closed that stretch of road yet, they must be blind, wilfully stupid, or incompetent, to not realise how close that sink-hole is getting and how fast it's speeding up.

go to a map that shows the salt domes underneath, like mountain elevations on a map and think what 3 of them collapsing under salt water pressure will do alone. integrity loss of pipes everywhere will ignite stuff. also, think of how much salt water flow and pressure there must be to raise that much water and oil to the surface from that deep and that far. and how far north has that salt water flow gotten too? carrying methane with it. the fact that salt water from the gulf is flowing underneath now like rivers is scary. and it is never discussed. shills play it off as seepage. but it's not, it high pressure like a giant hose eating away salt domes, earth, rock, everything.
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
11/16/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: New oil near Deepwater Horizon in Gulf... MASSIVE

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
11/16/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole strong chemical stench on bubbling bayou

The chemical stench at bubbling Bayou Corne near the Assumption Parish sinkhole disaster site and a pipeline crossing is so strong, one senses a metallic taste, Deborah Dupré learned Tuesday afternoon from a boat at the site.

Tuesday afternoon, from a boat on Bayou Corne, where a Crosstex pipeline crosses the troubled waterway, the chemical stench was so strong, it felt like it was tasted, according to Deborah Dupré, two other passengers and the pilot of the boat.

“At first, I though it was diesel,” the boat pilot said, preferring to remain unnamed. “It also smells like asphalt or tar, what we put on houses when we put the roof on.”

The others on the boat agreed that the foul chemical was so “thick” and strong, they felt they were “tasting” it.
[link to www.examiner.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25382090
United States
11/17/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
not good
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23231420
United States
11/17/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not to be off topic...

But is our earth turning into a star>?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23231420
United States
11/17/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not to be off topic...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23231420

P.s. This is a serious question...
davidh7426

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to be off topic...

No, nowhere near enough mass. A planet twice the mass of Jupiter may have a chance at it, but not the earth.

[Edit] Actually it would take something like 75 - 80 Jupiters to have enough mass.

Last Edited by davidh7426 on 11/17/2012 08:48 PM
davidh7426

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to be off topic...

No, nowhere near enough mass. A planet twice the mass of Jupiter may have a chance at it, but not the earth.

P.S. This is a serious answer...ohyeah
davidh7426

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to be off topic...

P.S. This is a serious answer...ohyeah

It is however, thanks to mankind, turning into a CESSPIT!!!huffy
davidh7426

United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
This from Wikipedia ( yes, even they can have a good idea sometimes ) - [link to en.wikipedia.org] - may well explain why Louisiana is having such problems with escaping gas & oil, it wouldn't take much of a downward slip to start the gas bubbling & the oil coming out of the sink-hole as they both seek weak points to escape the weight of the land surface bearing down.

Not sure how it explains the deformation of the sink-hole floor, but I have a feeling that the whole salt-dome ( not just the caverns ) and a vast area of land surrounding it ( everything South of the Interstate 10 & Interstate 12 ) has become unstable to the point that it may well suddenly sink below sea level and not in slow motion.

The article also explains why both Louisiana is sinking & the sea floor in the Gulf of Mexico is rising.

This link may help too - [link to www.chron.com]

Last Edited by davidh7426 on 11/17/2012 09:11 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12956315
United States
11/17/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

go to a map that shows the salt domes underneath, like mountain elevations on a map and think what 3 of them collapsing under salt water pressure will do alone. integrity loss of pipes everywhere will ignite stuff. also, think of how much salt water flow and pressure there must be to raise that much water and oil to the surface from that deep and that far. and how far north has that salt water flow gotten too? carrying methane with it. the fact that salt water from the gulf is flowing underneath now like rivers is scary. and it is never discussed. shills play it off as seepage. but it's not, it high pressure like a giant hose eating away salt domes, earth, rock, everything.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11717902
United States
11/18/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: another vent opened at louisiana sinkhole for ANOTHER flare
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10193347
United States
11/18/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10193347
United States
11/18/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28003899
United States
11/18/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another Gulf of Mexico/ Louisiana oil rig explosion -- near sinkhole.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28003899
United States
11/18/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi, everyone. Some new sinkhole updates.

Louisiana sinkhole grows to 8 acres — Witness: “Ridiculous” amount of oil outside hole — 80,000 gallons of removed from surface (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Company hits gas at ‘higher-pressure’ near Louisiana sinkhole — Expert: It may be migrating — Floor still rising in salt cavern below (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Official: Chief geologist not allowed to speak about giant sinkhole — This guy knew everything — The question is why? (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Reports on cause of explosion in Gulf are ‘completely inaccurate’ — Unknown what led to blast

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17948943
United States
11/20/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Weather War Big Picture: Geo-Engineering & Bio-Engineering. The reason why the Blue Flu/ Synthia and other synthetic organisms like synthetic molds and spores will be noticeable to the mass public when it has matured.

Bayou Corne air quality reports. Vinyl Chloride, Acetone, Benzene and a ton of other toxins listed at bubbling.
[link to www.deq.louisiana.gov]
[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

Recent South eastern United States quakes. Scroll down this link:
[link to alabamaquake.com]

4 registered quakes in TX, AL, OK, and Missouri in 2 days.
[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21065516
United States
11/20/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here we go 1st time spoken

Geologist Gary Hecox: The answer is yes. I wouldn’t be telling you to get your houses checked if I thought there wasn’t.

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Goofy for God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21772565
United States
11/20/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf?? so how widespread is this sinkhole problem in the SE United States? Florida, just over the past 2 to 3 years are too numerous to even post. All info is resigned to local news coverage too, with no international coverage anywhere! A virtual blackout since the giant Guatemala sinkhole warranted too much attention. Reference older posts showing the mysterious foam and substance coming up from sinkholes, a substance also seen spewing from the GoM/ Louisiana shore. There were Florida sinkhole cover ups saying the foam was an industrial sinkhole fixer, as that is how prevalent the foam is.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19140795
United States
11/20/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't there a chemical plant explosion just like this in Texas, Arkansas, Indiana, and Alabama recently? I don't know, so many I'm losing track.

A cleanup is underway near an explosion that scared some people out of their beds Monday morning. The fire at Monolyte Labs triggered the early wake up and evacuation of many residents on nearby streets. It happened just before 2 a.m.

Delena Winans and her neighbors say they woke up to "at least 10 to 15 explosions." Flames shot through the roof of Monolyte Laboratories.

Within minutes of the explosion, the plant which makes polymer to separate solids from liquids in the waste water treatment process was covered in flames. Slaughter, LA Fire Chief David Hughes says he has never seen anything quite like it. "Flames extended from every facet of the building," he said.

[link to www.wafb.com]

hiding
 Quoting: Paa Tal
muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
11/20/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wasn't there a chemical plant explosion just like this in Texas, Arkansas, Indiana, and Alabama recently? I don't know, so many I'm losing track.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19140795

Yes, there was an explosion on Friday at a chemical plant outside of Dallas.
[link to www.wfaa.com]

There have been 5-6 "unexplained" and "unrelated" explosions in the last week. This does not bode well. This explosion has already been swept under the carpet. I had to search through 3 pages of stories on the "news" site. This was just Friday!! How/why are they already hiding this? When things like this go unreported, it really makes me uneasy.

Dallas also had a 2.3 earthquake last night. NOTHING about it on the news this morning...absolutely nothing! Earthquakes have become more common for Dallas in the past year, but this is not usual.

GLP