Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,003 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 388,761
Pageviews Today: 617,489Threads Today: 215Posts Today: 3,084
07:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14125512
United States
11/23/2012 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Registered EQ's today in Missouri to NJ and Canada, and now many sinkholes.
Thread: Giant sinkholes in Queens after Hurricane Sandy,Alarm street may collapse(VIDEO)

This has been worldwide problem for well over 2 years now. What is this about?
davidh7426

User ID: 28231312
United Kingdom
11/23/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Has anybody plotted the locations of the known sink-holes in relation to the know fault systems, especially the New Madrid fault system. I think it may prove interesting, as we now have sink-holes at the southern end in Louisiana, and at the northern end in the New York area.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11812617
United States
11/25/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 28441898
United States
11/25/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, Gabe and El Q, what do you guys make of this helicorder reading at the sinkhole this early morning?

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Two tremors around 2:00 AM

Whoa! Check this one.

And this one.

Quoting: Earth Cries

:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/25/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
International Experts: Gas and/or ‘fluid’ moving below giant Louisiana sinkhole suspected of causing new tremors
[link to enenews.com]

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Louisiana’s Bayou Corne Sinkhole Reaches Historic Proportions
[link to www.theepochtimes.com]

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
LA SINK HOLE: "The Clock Is Ticking"

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
MSM continues to ignore this devestating catastrophy that looms over America.
To this day...they remain silent and most people are not aware of the situation.
The sinkhole grows everyday and this situation becomes more and more dangerous to us all everyday.
Most people will remain in the dark of this event until it's too late.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11812617
United States
11/26/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
related?
Thread: Thousands of Natural Gas Leaks Found in Boston!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23351488
United States
11/26/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check this seismo at the sinkhole.

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11812617

Hmmm...
Not sure if this can be tied in or not?
I'll check the thread out.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11328349
United States
11/26/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm getting concerned about the seismic activity at the sinkhole. They have the vent wells shut in to build up pressure and one at the top of the cap rock is going to be plugged and abandoned. I believe this one is where the H2S was detected last week.
I hope the activity I'm seeing on the recorders is not caused by pressure build up. That could back fire on them, IMHO.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now a natural gas explosion in Springfield, Missouri?

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/26/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you ac 349 for your contributions.
You help keep the thread from dying. It seems most have already given up on this thread and more than likely have let their guards down.
I'm glad there are still a few who remain aware of this very dire situation.

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/26/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28526013
United States
11/27/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
You help keep the thread from dying. It seems most have already given up on this thread and more than likely have let their guards down.
 Quoting: Nika

I check out your thread a couple of times a day. I don't contribute, because I don't have any information...just like to know what's happening. thanks for continuing it!
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/27/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I check out your thread a couple of times a day. I don't contribute, because I don't have any information...just like to know what's happening. thanks for continuing it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28526013

Thanks and please if you have anything to add, please just jump in.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408355
Australia
11/27/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

I follow it too. I look everyday to see what is happening.

There was a thread a few days ago about bush fires that broke out near the Louisiana border. I can't remember the thread name, sorry. I did try and search. Anyway, a woman used her phone to video her trip along a road and the fires were weird. Little fires with more smoke than flames, doted all over. Not a raging bush fire but small ones breaking out everywhere. I did wonder if it was conected to underground gas.
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/27/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I follow it too. I look everyday to see what is happening.

There was a thread a few days ago about bush fires that broke out near the Louisiana border. I can't remember the thread name, sorry. I did try and search. Anyway, a woman used her phone to video her trip along a road and the fires were weird. Little fires with more smoke than flames, doted all over. Not a raging bush fire but small ones breaking out everywhere. I did wonder if it was conected to underground gas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1408355

Oh, how interesting! I don't discount anything these days.
You have to research before just tossing some piece of info to the side.
Thanks for sharing. hugs

scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/27/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Nika (and everyone else) -

I'm very interested in the sinkhole and all of it's related possibilities and very thankful for all that you and everyone else does. I don't really have much to add other than support as it seems there are a few of you who really stay on top of it and grab the info as it appears and bring it to us.

Please don't get discouraged - I'm very appreciative of all of the effort as are many, many others! You have all done such a wonderful job in getting attention to this and validating the seriousness of what is really happening.

Oh and, I think too that that there are just so many sinkhole threads to keep up with, that it can get a bit confusing at times. I suppose that's just how it is tho, but it does make it a little harder to keep up.

Anyway, my .02 and again, my thanks!

hf
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/27/2012 03:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Nika (and everyone else) -

I'm very interested in the sinkhole and all of it's related possibilities and very thankful for all that you and everyone else does. I don't really have much to add other than support as it seems there are a few of you who really stay on top of it and grab the info as it appears and bring it to us.

Please don't get discouraged - I'm very appreciative of all of the effort as are many, many others! You have all done such a wonderful job in getting attention to this and validating the seriousness of what is really happening.

Oh and, I think too that that there are just so many sinkhole threads to keep up with, that it can get a bit confusing at times. I suppose that's just how it is tho, but it does make it a little harder to keep up.

Anyway, my .02 and again, my thanks!

hf
 Quoting: scorpio66

Hello scorpio hi. Thank you for your support. There is a great bunch of family here and also a great bunch that are not here. Would really love their thoughts and input...
Gabe, shadasonic, EC, El Q, AKO, Tiny trink, whiteangel, NINz, detro, nerd and many many more.
I appreciate all who come here whether they post or just lurk and read.
Please feel free to jump in anytime, even if it's just a though, opinion or question or whatever.
Love you all and as long as the information (facts not disinfo) is getting out....that's all that matters.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
*Just In* Newspaper: Officials concerned about radioactive material below giant Louisiana sinkhole

[link to enenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm getting concerned about the seismic activity at the sinkhole. They have the vent wells shut in to build up pressure and one at the top of the cap rock is going to be plugged and abandoned. I believe this one is where the H2S was detected last week.
I hope the activity I'm seeing on the recorders is not caused by pressure build up. That could back fire on them, IMHO.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28230580
United States
11/27/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the virus discussed here the motivating virus inside synthetic bacteria, spores, molds, and fungus made by Craig Venter's labs? Is this the virus behind the Joplin secret morgue, the Blue flu, and the Hurricane Sandy sickness and foam?

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/27/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is the virus discussed here the motivating virus inside synthetic bacteria, spores, molds, and fungus made by Craig Venter's labs? Is this the virus behind the Joplin secret morgue, the Blue flu, and the Hurricane Sandy sickness and foam?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28230580

Katrina, Joplin tornado, Sandy?
So everytime there's a devestating storm, people get mysteriously sick? How is that possible?
I don't doubt they are doing this...but how?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21154323
United States
11/27/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: BREAKING NEWS AT SINKHOLE >>>>>> Officials: “Event” has occurred at giant sinkhole — Entire surface appears covered in thick black o
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
jj24seven

User ID: 28319754
United States
11/27/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
sinkhole "burped" ...

[link to www.youtube.com]

and yesterday stones released this video
[link to youtu.be]

GLP