Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,833 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 905,133
Pageviews Today: 1,556,917Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 11,465
05:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

jj24seven

User ID: 28319754
United States
11/27/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
sinkhole "burped" ...

[link to www.youtube.com]

and yesterday stones released this video
[link to youtu.be]
Earth Cries

User ID: 26207244
United States
11/27/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
A friend of mine is in touch with Erin Brockovich's office and she sent me this information.
"Please have everyone in immediate evac area call Christopher Levinson at 818-991-8900. They are scheduling a town hall meeting for Saturday with experts and sinkhole info and more."
They have an environmental expert who is going to send her an email with more info. Will post it when I get it.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/27/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
A friend of mine is in touch with Erin Brockovich's office and she sent me this information.
"Please have everyone in immediate evac area call Christopher Levinson at 818-991-8900. They are scheduling a town hall meeting for Saturday with experts and sinkhole info and more."
They have an environmental expert who is going to send her an email with more info. Will post it when I get it.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

hi You've got mail lol
Earth Cries

User ID: 26207244
United States
11/27/2012 11:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Please pass this information on to anyone in the sinkhole area.

From my friend:This is for anyone in the evac area only right now but they will be holding more meetings and expanding coverage shortly. They can only speak to people who have not retained legal representation because of confidentiality clause (not on their side on whoever has been retained for resident).

Body of email:

It was a pleasure talking to you again. As discussed Vititoe Law Group environmental coordinator, Melissa Dutcher will be having meetings on Saturday, December 1. The meetings are being held at the Best Western Plantation Inn in Donaldsonville. Melissa’s cell number is (818) 519-7654. Take care, Chris

Christopher Levinson
Administrator – Vititoe Law Group
(818) 991-8900
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 28441898
United States
11/27/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you EC for this info. I'm surprised Erin Brochovich didn't get involved after the gulf oil disaster.
If she pursues this like she did the PG&E claims, she could probably blow this wide open.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 28441898
United States
11/28/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Magma under the sinkhole cavern?
Theory – The Gulf of Mexico is heating up due to a rise in magma flow convecting (running like a conveyor belt) under the Gulf floor.
[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16278419
United States
11/28/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: An event occurred at the sinkhole around 11:30 pm today
Earth Cries

User ID: 26573972
United States
11/28/2012 08:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Officials Confirm: Crude oil is flowing to surface of giant sinkhole — USGS reporting seismic activity

[link to enenews.com]

I keep getting a visual of the old movies where they are drilling for oil and hit a "gusher".

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Guys, some of the seismos at the sinkhole have been down since yesterday afternoon. They are the ones closest to the hole. How convenient for them. Just when the seismic activity is really ramping up.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:42 AM

Report Abusive Post
hiding

TV: All crews removed from giant sinkhole — It “continues to grow” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
11/27/2012 Sinkhole Event

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synthia, mysterious sea foam?

I don't want to prematurely sound an alarm but I feel this is worth noting.
I am a nurse on Long Island and since Thanksgiving we have had 3 cases of an unknown, pneumonia-like respiratory infection. These infections are extremely virulent and rapidly progreses from a minor cough to high fevers
and pulmonary congestion. The latest case went from a cough to fever in 24 hours. As of last night the patient was sent from respiratory isolation to ICU and was intubated
and placed on a ventilator. He is a relatively young man and in good general health.
Our front line antibiotics(Vancomycin) are having no effect. The doctors are still unsure of what this infection is.
I will update you when I am able. I am only a nurse and not a doctor but please pray that this is not what I think it is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13522502
United States
11/28/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: TV: All crews removed from giant sinkhole — It “continues to grow”
Dr. Evil
User ID: 28634176
United States
11/28/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magma under the sinkhole cavern?
Theory – The Gulf of Mexico is heating up due to a rise in magma flow convecting (running like a conveyor belt) under the Gulf floor.
[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Nika

Liquid Hot Magma.drevil
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 28644795
United States
11/28/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Officials Confirm: Crude oil is flowing to surface of giant sinkhole — USGS reporting seismic activity

[link to enenews.com]

I keep getting a visual of the old movies where they are drilling for oil and hit a "gusher".

Do you remember when the gulf oil disaster happened...some were referring to what they hit as an oil volcano.

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, some of the seismos at the sinkhole have been down since yesterday afternoon. They are the ones closest to the hole. How convenient for them. Just when the seismic activity is really ramping up.

Too much for this to be just a coincidence.hiding
Sometimes it's not what you see that's important, but what you don't see.

Nika  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
11/27/2012 Sinkhole Event

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16278419

That's scary just watching a 30 sec video.
Very frightening to think what is going on below that!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 02:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Official: Earth moved under giant sinkhole for 4 minutes straight — Before crude oil disgorged “the water level dropped by about 6 inches”

[link to enenews.com]

OMG...read the comments!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been following someone on facebook named BayouCorne and she/he lives like 2 miles from this thing and is talking about the 'deisel smell' and what is happening there....TSHTF soon for this entire Gulf Coast I do believe...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27458681
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/28/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Official: Earth moved under giant sinkhole for 4 minutes straight — Before crude oil disgorged “the water level dropped by about 6 inches”

[link to enenews.com]

OMG...read the comments!

Crap! This is like watching a pregnant woman who is already past her due date!

Earth Cries

User ID: 26332301
United States
11/28/2012 06:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys! Remember the explosion at Camp Minden a few weeks ago? Just got a phone call from my sister and she told me that the State Troopers weren't satisfied with the investigation and got a warrant to go into the Camp. They found 1 MILLION pounds of black powder just sitting outside on the ground in cardboard boxes that were rotting from the weather!!
They are going to evacuate the town of Doyline and all the surrounding area before they even attempt to start the clean up!
1 MILLION pounds of explosive!!

Edit to add link:

Link to the Camp Minden info.

Just up on KSLA.

[link to www.ksla.com]

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 11/28/2012 06:42 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Massive Sinkhole In Tuscarawas Co. Ohio (My Neck Of The Woods)
AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/28/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been following someone on facebook named BayouCorne and she/he lives like 2 miles from this thing and is talking about the 'deisel smell' and what is happening there....TSHTF soon for this entire Gulf Coast I do believe...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27458681

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13522502

She needs to go to that meeting Saturday that Erin Brochovich has scheduled perhaps you can forward info posted here to her? It's posted above from EC. If she's smelling diesel she is ingesting that and also other poisonous gasses probably drinking and bathing in it too. I'd be getting the 'Hell out of Dodge' and harms way if it was me and mine no matter what I had to do to 'get out' jmho.hf
scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/29/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
speaking of people that live down there, whatever happened to patassa? i realized i haven't seen anything from her lately and just looked she hasn't signed in for 19 days. she was local and very outspoken about the sinkhole.
Nika  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys! Remember the explosion at Camp Minden a few weeks ago? Just got a phone call from my sister and she told me that the State Troopers weren't satisfied with the investigation and got a warrant to go into the Camp. They found 1 MILLION pounds of black powder just sitting outside on the ground in cardboard boxes that were rotting from the weather!!
They are going to evacuate the town of Doyline and all the surrounding area before they even attempt to start the clean up!

Edit to add link:

Just up on KSLA.

[link to www.ksla.com]

Everything about that event was suspicious. Didn't some say it was a meteor strike?

scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/29/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Google sinkholes since 2010. China has crazy numbers, Guatemala, Europe with some massive ones. Now this year it is getting worse. Add unnatural storms with added moisture due to melting ice caps, strange sea foam, synthetic molds, spores, and bacteria, booms, explosions, and fireballs, and all of the other anomalies and it becomes clear that the govts of the world are using frequency technologies and blaming it on aliens and the Mayan calendar. Just like they blame their bio hazards on the flu.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Thread: Louisiana Sinkhole ‘Burps’. Signs Of Collapse Imminent?
Thread: Massive Sinkhole In Tuscarawas Co. Ohio (My Neck Of The Woods)
Thread: South Florida Beach Emergency
Thread: Northwest, N. Calif., Braces For More Rain and Snow!!!
Thread: Massive explosion of unknown origin occurred in Novokuznetsk, Kemerovo region, Russia (PHOTO)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
The EQ's and sinkholes are frequency, cymatic type of instruments. CERN being a culprit for sure. Sound frequencies make the sand and earth arrange in specific patterns, like snow flakes, leaving void the spaces between the patterns. --- Porous and with sinkholes.

littlemiracles

User ID: 28283064
United States
11/29/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Edit to add link:

Just up on KSLA.

[link to www.ksla.com]

Totally crazy! Thanks for the update!

GLP