Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 700,582
Pageviews Today: 1,229,583Threads Today: 526Posts Today: 8,830
02:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
10/11/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

How far would the effects of this thing going hot go? Would it look anything like in this video?
Kamon
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
10/11/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
*double post*

Last Edited by Kamon on 10/11/2012 10:01 PM
Kamon
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/11/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deaths of 9 Gulf Oil Spill Whistleblowers – Assumption SinkHoles, Northcom & Media Blackout

I follow the money and dead bodies. Usually when you find mysterious deaths of people all linked with an event / topic and look for links to who has the most to gain by their deaths, you tend to understand more clearly what is happening. I post many videos and news stories for you to analyze and see if dots are connecting....
[link to unifiedserenity.wordpress.com]

:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15751650
Canada
10/11/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
What really blows my mind is how much this is being hushed.

Nobody know a thing about this BUT you hear all about some random celebs changing their hair color.

THAT is when you know that this is important...when they don't mention it at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24159335
United States
10/11/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8988517
United States
10/11/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely is the most important news these days. And no one is talking about it. Crazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24334891

Yes, it's very serious! I've been driving myself crazy, stressing over finding work, worrying and stressing over money. Well, earlier today, a thought came from nowhere.....is any of it even going to matter soon?

This is 2012...the year of doom predicted for thousands of years......we are just barely 2 months from Dec 21, 2012?
Now, I can't say that the Mayans, Nostradamus, the Bible, the Hopi, Edgar Caycee or the thousands of other "prophets", civilations, etc were right. BUT, I do know that there is some serious shit happening on Earth and in space. How long can we last? How much longer are we going to keep getting lucky?

Eventually, shit WILL hit the fan! I just hope it can hold off for a while longer. Many think they're prepared for anything.....I think WE ALL have no idea what's ahead.
 Quoting: Nika

You better hope your doom comes through or you'll have to keep looking for a job and money!

cool2
truthpatriot

User ID: 23964325
United States
10/11/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
this sink hole is the size of a small stream. relexwakeup
truthpatriot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20459163
United States
10/11/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
DOOOOOOOOM!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25118177
United States
10/11/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where does the righteous go when the very FOUNDATION is being destroyed.
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
From the movie 10.5 Apocalypse....

The second part of the miniseries begins with Dr. Hill's rescue from the ruins of the Atlas Hotel just before it is swallowed up completely. At the same time, a massive fault line forms in North Dakota, passing through South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma. If it reaches Houston, Texas and the Gulf of Mexico, as predicted, the mid-western plains will be covered by a new ocean, just as they were thousands of years ago. A massive evacuation of the region is ordered, as earthquakes strike Sedona, Arizona destroying the Chapel of the Holy Cross in the process. However, the (fictional) nuclear plant in Red Plains, Texas, is right in the fault's path. If it is destroyed, the entire area and hundreds of miles around will be contaminated by nuclear waste.

Dr. Earl Hill comes up with a desperate plan to divert the fault around the nuclear plant by opening up a secondary fault running east, by a controlled demolition which explosively ignites the massive natural gas reserves in the area. The main fault follows the new path around Red Plains, saving the nuclear plant. However, nothing can stop the fault altogether. Once again it turns south, slicing through the middle of Houston to reach the Gulf of Mexico. At the same time, the northern half of the fault has reached Hudson Bay. When the waters rush into the fault, they create a new ocean which splits the United States and Canada in half.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Check out this scene from the movie.....See the nuclear reactor in the background at the beginning of the video? Pay attention to the end of the video.

Nika  (OP)

United States
10/11/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: truthpatriot

It has a pocket the size of Texas under it.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where does the righteous go when the very FOUNDATION is being destroyed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25118177

They don't have to worry about where to go.

Isaiah 2:19

And they shall go into the caves of the rocks, and into the holes of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he arises to shake mightily the earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia is angry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
look at the kill zones for nuke plants that get harmed
[link to www.nukepills.com]
Adeclersnsmdkd

User ID: 1473739
United States
10/11/2012 10:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nothing will happen.
truthpatriot

User ID: 23964325
United States
10/11/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: truthpatriot

It has a pocket the size of Texas under it.

pocket of gas?
truthpatriot
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23579473
United States
10/11/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gaia is angry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20459163

Menopause

angryface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390266
United States
10/11/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW!

100,000 psi has to go somewhere once you nuke a well... remember they couldn't cap deep water horizon's well because of the extreme pressure. And now this pressure that was released is going to erode the land. I am not a doomer, but this has me extremely concerned. I think there needs to be a serious thread on this that is ALWAYS pinned!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24159335

They nuked a fault line, created instability inland toward LA and NMSZ, release of methane . . . add to that the chemicals in corexit . . . and then synthia which was supposed to eat crude oil, but mutated out of control . . . entering ground and water supply.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oct. 11, 2012 this video shows some pipeline now in the sinkhole. what's in that pipeline?

So there are EQ's, strange noises and booms reported in east Texas and throughout Louisiana over the past month or two? That is not a good sign.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I meant no disrespect. I'm sorry, I was not trying to preach. I was only saying what you just said....to stay focused and get this information out.

Thank you. hf

I just didn't want this thread to get derailed by posters shifting focus onto "dawg" or anyone pretending to be . . .

The issue is NOT "who" is presenting the info, but rather the info for consideration.

Remember, it all started with BP and BP runs the Energy Department . . . what's happening is all connected.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa...

So this guy Venter created Synthia, a synthetic bacteria that contains a virus that consumes oil, oil that has been incubating this synthetic organism in the Gulf that has remained submerged by Corexit. Isn't human flesh oil based? Flesh eating bacteria anyone?

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/11/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks OP hf lots of good videos posted already. there may not be a lot of people contributing in posting on the sinkhoke threads, but there are quite a few that are monitoring the situation.

to those calling these threads 'fear mongering'.......I see this being no different than the weather watches/warnings we recieve during serious weather on our local newschannels. You don't have to watch or even participate in the updates, but people should and do have the option of doing so.

if you don't like it? just change the channel thumbs
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/11/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa...

So this guy Venter created Synthia, a synthetic bacteria that contains a virus that consumes oil, oil that has been incubating this synthetic organism in the Gulf that has remained submerged by Corexit. Isn't human flesh oil based? Flesh eating bacteria anyone?

Theory is that Synthia mixed with previous life form cells in GOM and mutated . . . now out of control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
10/11/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely is the most important news these days. And no one is talking about it. Crazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24334891

Yes, it's very serious! I've been driving myself crazy, stressing over finding work, worrying and stressing over money. Well, earlier today, a thought came from nowhere.....is any of it even going to matter soon?

This is 2012...the year of doom predicted for thousands of years......we are just barely 2 months from Dec 21, 2012?
Now, I can't say that the Mayans, Nostradamus, the Bible, the Hopi, Edgar Caycee or the thousands of other "prophets", civilations, etc were right. BUT, I do know that there is some serious shit happening on Earth and in space. How long can we last? How much longer are we going to keep getting lucky?

Eventually, shit WILL hit the fan! I just hope it can hold off for a while longer. Many think they're prepared for anything.....I think WE ALL have no idea what's ahead.

Story of my Life....No job 21 at home no money no education cause school was bullshit (went back to school to re learn it was bullshit, smarter than people in there mid 30's and 40's)
only waiting to see the day go by and go FUCK nothing happened and realize im trapped int his Hell hole of a Monopoly Game for ever.

really no matter how i look at it life sucks right now of course love makes it tolerable but the big picture dosnt fit in that tiny frame people like to call "normal"
Jessers

User ID: 24515302
United States
10/11/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
WOW!! No BS flags...no disputing....nada...

Now I'm freakedverysad
 Quoting: Jessers

bsflag

Hope that helps hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22116104

shoosh...thanks dasbier
Love looks forward, hate looks back, anxiety has eyes all over its head.
IndigoGirl

User ID: 6327598
United States
10/11/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa...

Isnt this the same area of the country that has had cases of Flesh eating bacteria?

Are the areas the same that have been treated with chemical dispersant Corexit for the BP oil spill....
“I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23690732
United States
10/11/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hiding
ladyannie2009

User ID: 24996802
United States
10/11/2012 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa...

Isnt this the same area of the country that has had cases of Flesh eating bacteria?

Are the areas the same that have been treated with chemical dispersant Corexit for the BP oil spill....
 Quoting: IndigoGirl

yes...it eats hydrocarbons then produces methane as a byproduct increasing in number exponentially
"the truth will stand up, when nothing else will"
- annie's mom

"When a great ship is in harbor and moored, it is safe, there can be no doubt. But that is not what great ships are built for."
- Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes
TripleH

User ID: 823068
United States
10/11/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please let this DOOM happen. I'm so sick of hearing about it day after day, week after week and month after month with no DOOM! Bring the DOOM on. Suck all these people in the southern states into a big HOLE! PLEASE!

dasbier
"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."
TripleH

User ID: 823068
United States
10/11/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oct. 11, 2012 flyover
Notice water is all in the trees and widening. So this bubbling, saltwater mush is popping up in spots hundreds of miles apart in that state now.

Nothing hear, this looks the same as the other videos shown month after month. Move on to something else.

bsflag
"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."

GLP