Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,198 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 109,606
Pageviews Today: 188,464Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 958
01:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4376775
United States
10/11/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
Radiation? They must have sealed the BP leak with a nuclear weapon, but all they did was a Lex Luthor. Drop a nuke on an earthquake fault.
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
10/12/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

How far would the effects of this thing going hot go? Would it look anything like in this video?
 Quoting: Kamon

I HOPE IT HAPPENS. Move FORWARD.

bsflag
 Quoting: TripleH

But... i'd die! tissue
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24159335
United States
10/12/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds like there is a variant of synthetic organisms floating around, especially through GMO's and vaccines as they may be delivering parts to a greater bio weapon.

Listen to this video, all scientific so a little dry at first but boy will you be surprised in the end.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Florida

and then the roads and railways being messed up due to earth changes, yet covered up and/ or under reported.

Is 2012 a large psy op like terrorism is/ was, in order to precipitate global change out of fear and death?

Some of this can be due to man made technologies such as HAARP harmonics, fracking, and underground demolitions, but some stuff is beyond man, me thinks.

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/12/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please let this DOOM happen. I'm so sick of hearing about it day after day, week after week and month after month with no DOOM! Bring the DOOM on. Suck all these people in the southern states into a big HOLE! PLEASE!

dasbier

If you understood just how serious....the level of devestation involved.....should this go from bad to worse, you would NOT be saying this. You'd be humming a different tune.

Because I promise you, if this monster blows like some experts say it can, it will most likely trigger a massive quake on the New Madrid. Which could destroy a dozen nuclear reactors. Not to mention, possibly literally split the US all the way from gulf to Canada. If that happens, it won't matter where in the US you live, it will effect you in one way or the other.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
TripleH

User ID: 823068
United States
10/12/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please let this DOOM happen. I'm so sick of hearing about it day after day, week after week and month after month with no DOOM! Bring the DOOM on. Suck all these people in the southern states into a big HOLE! PLEASE!

dasbier

If you understood just how serious....the level of devestation involved.....should this go from bad to worse, you would NOT be saying this. You'd be humming a different tune.

Because I promise you, if this monster blows like some experts say it can, it will most likely trigger a massive quake on the New Madrid. Which could destroy a dozen nuclear reactors. Not to mention, possibly literally split the US all the way from gulf to Canada. If that happens, it won't matter where in the US you live, it will effect you in one way or the other.
 Quoting: Nika

SORRY, I do not believe it. Just hype to sell more click through ads.

cool2
"My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance."
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
A possible breach of a butane-filled well 1500 feet from Bayou Corne's sinkhole, the size of three football fields, is so "very serious," it has Assumption Parish sheriff and local residents ordered to evacuate worried about a catastrophic explosion, one according to scientists in an Examiner investigation, would be in the range of one and a half B83 thermonuclear (hydrogen) bombs, the most powerful United States weapons in active service.

“The disaster is made all the more worrisome because the hole is believed to be close to a well containing 1.5 million barrels of liquid butane, a highly volatile liquid that turns into a highly flammable vapor upon release,” CNN reported Friday about Louisiana's declared State of Emergency.

Earlier it was reported the butane-filled well is only 1500 feet from the sinkhole and it will not be emptied.

A breach of that well, Assumption Parish Sheriff Mike Waguespack said, could be "catastrophic,” CNN reports.

If ignited, the butane well would release as much explosive energy as 100 Hiroshima bombs, Deborah Dupré's scientist sources told her Sunday.

[link to www.examiner.com]

Nika  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

dasbier

SORRY, I do not believe it. Just hype to sell more click through ads.

cool2

In other words, you're uncomfortable with the possible outcome. Not that I blame you, it's pretty damn frightening.

I have family in TN....they are in denial also. They don't want to hear anything about it. Makes them feel very uncomfortable in their perfect little bubble.

I really do wish it would all go away. But these things don't. It started with the gulf oil disaster and has been building since then.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember these coincidences before the BP Oil Spill?

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why Did Halliburton Buy an Oil Cleanup Company 8 Days Before the Oil Spill?
[link to inspiredeconomist.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24933635
United States
10/12/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Studies say that Louisiana will be completely under water within 50 years so maybe this is just part of that process.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25390266
United States
10/12/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Suck all these people in the southern states into a big HOLE! PLEASE!

cupofjoe
Back From the Future
User ID: 25369790
United States
10/12/2012 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
In a vision I saw the entire Midwest and half of the USA, flee to Mexico because of some catastrophic event. Largest migration in human history. Millions of people, fleeing North America. It was wintertime. California had an event similar also, first. WW3 broke out as this happened, I believe we thought it was a planned terrorist attack. Soon after the rest of the planet started breaking up. Global catastrophe. The war was ended, needless to say. Ice age followed. Nuclear winter? I did not survive, but my kids did. End of vision
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14403914
United States
10/12/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Studies say that Louisiana will be completely under water within 50 years so maybe this is just part of that process.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24933635

would you mind giving us your address and let us set off demolitions, frack the ground underneath the house, and open up cavities that lead to the ocean and see if all that doesn't matter vs. just a sinking w/out cause. and let us and throw in some bio weapons into your drinking water to boot. you lying shills do realize you are their targets as much as anyone else. you are not special, in fact you are hurting what is left of your spirit and that will not bode well in the end. it must suck to be you.
juju

User ID: 23020028
United States
10/12/2012 12:36 AM

Report Abusive Post

Reports of mysterious loud earthquakes flooding in to Louisiana towns — “Of course the sinkhole comes to mind” — Dozens of miles away — So rare, no seismic monitors in area

Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding in to officials of tremors accompanied by a loud noise.

Some people reported hearing a loud noise similar to thunder accompanying the rumbling.

[USGS] had nothing to report, though its closest monitors are in Assumption Parish and extreme west Terrebonne
[link to enenews.com]

State Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors
[link to enenews.com]

This is so weird because yesterday I thught that I heard thunder and even went to check outside. It was sunny and beautiful. We live probably 20 air miles from the sinkhole. My mom and dad heard a tremendous thump the other night and thought the world was ending. They live just a few bocks from us.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

dasbier

and you, I am pretty sure you are what this man means by the "little people." or useless eaters. Oh he want s to help you -- the little man, I mean people. they need and love you.

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is so weird because yesterday I thught that I heard thunder and even went to check outside. It was sunny and beautiful. We live probably 20 air miles from the sinkhole. My mom and dad heard a tremendous thump the other night and thought the world was ending. They live just a few bocks from us.
 Quoting: juju

Have you considered getting far away from the area?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1628208
Sweden
10/12/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reports of mysterious loud earthquakes flooding in to Louisiana towns — “Of course the sinkhole comes to mind” — Dozens of miles away — So rare, no seismic monitors in area

Nobody quite knows what caused the ground in some parts of Lafourche and Terrebonne parishes to shake, but it certainly has people talking.

A little before 2 p.m. Wednesday, reports began flooding in to officials of tremors accompanied by a loud noise.

Some people reported hearing a loud noise similar to thunder accompanying the rumbling.

[USGS] had nothing to report, though its closest monitors are in Assumption Parish and extreme west Terrebonne
[link to enenews.com]

State Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors
[link to enenews.com]

bsflag
juju

User ID: 23020028
United States
10/12/2012 01:13 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390266

Yes we have cosidered it. There's a thing called money though.:( My husband would have to leave his job. He's 54 years old.
More importantly, our families are here and would think we're nuts. We'd rather stay and risk it instead of leaving, there's a catastrophe, and our families are gone. My life would not be good if my grown children, parents and brothers and their families were gone.

Last Edited by abrock on 10/12/2012 01:14 AM
The 6th Sun

User ID: 25121342
United States
10/12/2012 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the updates.
Thread: ARE THEY GOING TO CRASH THE INTERNET?
Thread: They have taken over our Constitution via UCC and here is how they did it!

"God sleeps in the rocks, stirs in the plants, dreams in the animals,
and finally awakens in man." -Famous Vedic Quote-
[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1728318
United States
10/12/2012 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
found your salt dome under sinkhole specs and much more.

[link to www.geostockus.com]
go to Bayou Corne Sinkhole on here:
[link to climateviewer.com]
Sketchy stuff going into east Texas
[link to cryptome.org]
---
[link to wikimapia.org]
water went down in this 1980 accident
now it is coming up en mass and high volume and in a continuous jet.

[link to mimir.lsu.edu]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390266

Yes we have cosidered it. There's a thing called money though.:( My husband would have to leave his job. He's 54 years old.
More importantly, our families are here and would think we're nuts. We'd rather stay and risk it instead of leaving, there's a catastrophe, and our families are gone. My life would not be good if my grown children, parents and brothers and their families were gone.

Understandable, especially as money and age are very significant factors.

Do stay vigilant. hf
Nika  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
found your salt dome under sinkhole specs and much more.

[link to www.geostockus.com]
go to Bayou Corne Sinkhole on here:
[link to climateviewer.com]
Sketchy stuff going into east Texas
[link to cryptome.org]
---
[link to wikimapia.org]
water went down in this 1980 accident
now it is coming up en mass and high volume and in a continuous jet.

[link to mimir.lsu.edu]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14403914

Thanks for the info, will have to check it out tomorrow. Time for some sleep.

Goodnight all.

whitedove38583

User ID: 25415973
United States
10/12/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey has anyone thought about this for a moment? when the EQ hit japan, it could have caused some type of ripple effect, a slow effect but a major effect and for some reason its getting over to the usa and is about to hit starting in louisana?

i myself, when that happened in japan seemed like a voice was telling me that was the start of the end of this world as we know it? that accident and tusanmi could be what causes the major earth destroyed on dec 21 2012? since that happened, there has been many volcanoes erupting, many more earthquakes, wildfires, floods.. now i am not a scientist or geoligest or whoever that does the tests on the earth but i think they need to takle a good look at whats going on right now, something is up with our inner core, it has to be, look at everything that is happening.

despite all the fear i find this day and time exciting, we might be the last humans to walk upon this earth?

well if dec 22 comes i will know just how much the books claiming the end and all the others like hopi, and mayans and all will be nothing more then a huge lie, of course this could be the great delision, but i think the great delision is a stagged landing of aliens!
whitedove38583
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24552277
United States
10/12/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
despite all the fear i find this day and time exciting, we might be the last humans to walk upon this earth?

well if dec 22 comes i will know just how much the books claiming the end and all the others like hopi, and mayans and all will be nothing more then a huge lie, of course this could be the great delision, but i think the great delision is a stagged landing of aliens!
 Quoting: whitedove38583

They're saying the Olympics in London will be the scene of a huge disaster. I think everyone needs to be prepared and worried.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/12/2012 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oct. 11, 2012 flyover
Notice water is all in the trees and widening. So this bubbling, saltwater mush is popping up in spots hundreds of miles apart in that state now.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24159335

Nothing hear, this looks the same as the other videos shown month after month. Move on to something else.

bsflag

Are you smoking crack? This thing has grown a lot since August.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9474835
United States
10/12/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
:bigbump:
closing eyes

User ID: 24721119
United States
10/12/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
hey has anyone thought about this for a moment? when the EQ hit japan, it could have caused some type of ripple effect, a slow effect but a major effect and for some reason its getting over to the usa and is about to hit starting in louisana?

i myself, when that happened in japan seemed like a voice was telling me that was the start of the end of this world as we know it? that accident and tusanmi could be what causes the major earth destroyed on dec 21 2012? since that happened, there has been many volcanoes erupting, many more earthquakes, wildfires, floods.. now i am not a scientist or geoligest or whoever that does the tests on the earth but i think they need to takle a good look at whats going on right now, something is up with our inner core, it has to be, look at everything that is happening.

Quoting: whitedove38583

I remember a whirlpool in the ocean that at the time they thought the earths crust had split from that huge quake. So there was a sinkhole at fukishima. Tomorrow will try to find info or thread. Maybe there are too many cracks in the earths crust and it is all dissolving to mush all over the world.
If you woke up breathing, you have another chance!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1271534
United States
10/12/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
And pin....this could be the biggest disaster in the history of the US!

uhm...this would be the biggest disaster in the history of current man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19672960
United States
10/12/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
These news articles are quite a few days old... like 2 weeks or so... Not sure why theres the sudden panic and trying to connect them to New Madrid....

GLP