Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,934 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,006,438
Pageviews Today: 1,838,985Threads Today: 602Posts Today: 13,551
05:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19672960
United States
10/12/2012 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
hey has anyone thought about this for a moment? when the EQ hit japan, it could have caused some type of ripple effect, a slow effect but a major effect and for some reason its getting over to the usa and is about to hit starting in louisana?

i myself, when that happened in japan seemed like a voice was telling me that was the start of the end of this world as we know it? that accident and tusanmi could be what causes the major earth destroyed on dec 21 2012? since that happened, there has been many volcanoes erupting, many more earthquakes, wildfires, floods.. now i am not a scientist or geoligest or whoever that does the tests on the earth but i think they need to takle a good look at whats going on right now, something is up with our inner core, it has to be, look at everything that is happening.

despite all the fear i find this day and time exciting, we might be the last humans to walk upon this earth?

well if dec 22 comes i will know just how much the books claiming the end and all the others like hopi, and mayans and all will be nothing more then a huge lie, of course this could be the great delision, but i think the great delision is a stagged landing of aliens!
 Quoting: whitedove38583

I remember a whirlpool in the ocean that at the time they thought the earths crust had split from that huge quake. So there was a sinkhole at fukishima. Tomorrow will try to find info or thread. Maybe there are too many cracks in the earths crust and it is all dissolving to mush all over the world.
 Quoting: closing eyes

The japan tsunami whirlpool was caused by the shape of the bay it was in and the direction of the flowing water. It was NOT caused by a hole in the seabed. Stop spreading bullshit.

[link to www.foxnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14403914
United States
10/12/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!!
bump most accurate thread on this topic, only op, can you delete the clear shill liars? thanx. when u wake up that is, from your slumber
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Methane and synthia flowing inward from GOM, pressure building toward NMSZ.

Everyone, everything within yet undetermined radius of NMSZ should stay informed, vigilant, concerned. Potential to affect ALL of America.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25390266

is that stuff going into aquifers? the drinking water??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22526465

Thread: Meningits outbreak just got way worse

interesting since the flesh eating bacteria in Joplin tornadoes, secret morgue thing (that storm system came in off the Gulf) was somehow related to fungus. research on Google and GLP search. there seems to be an explosion of odd fungus, bacteria, spores, and viruses over the past 2 years up the eastern seaboard, while the west coast has the plague in prairie dogs and stuff. That Venter guy (the atheist scientist on that video connected to Goldman Sachs labs) and Synthia worked with microbes around this very sort of thing: algae, spores, fungus but more aggressive than in nature. ones designed to consume oil quickly. look how much of human and animal flesh is oil. look at some of the pics of dead sealife: some dolphins looked like acid got them.

this is just my 2 cents of briefly searching Google and GLP search. I am sure it gets thicker in dishonest deviant poo poo.
LEKKER

User ID: 25358274
South Africa
10/12/2012 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
hidingbumpFor later
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
and you thought insider trading before 9/11 was bad? this oil spill thing keeps getting seedier by the minute.

Goldman's great timing for unloading BP stock

By MICHAEL GRAY
Last Updated: 7:36 AM, June 20, 2010
Posted: 12:27 AM, June 20, 2010

The smartest guys in the room strike again: Goldman Sachs liquidated more than half of its position in BP just prior to the Gulf oil spill on April 20 of this year, according to Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
[link to www.nypost.com]

---one of their minions:
MIT’s Lincoln Laboratories and the Draper Laboratory, and an advisor to Goldman Sachs.
[link to www.defense.gov]

Why is Goldman Sachs heavily connected with several secret bio labs? many in Asia.

seems Sachs is the money arm to bio engineering labs and weapons under the auspices of healthcare research.
Cleveland Biolabs is just one such entity.
Archon Capital is connected into this also, and Knight Capital.

just like this lady is responsible for all of the nuke plants on fault lines around the world.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

and then there is Monsanto.

this goes well beyond Agenda 21. this looks to be an orchestrated 2012 catastrophe that will make terrorism look silly. how long has the public been prepped with movies, internet blogs, TV shows, and comedians like Kat Williams that 2012 will be DOOM?? Louisiana can fall into the ocean and it will be the aliens and the Mayans fault, with no liability going to the real perps. culling the herd while not being held responsible. good business I suppose.

wow...
goodgoddess

User ID: 25303836
United States
10/12/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely is the most important news these days. And no one is talking about it. Crazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24334891

Yes, it's very serious! I've been driving myself crazy, stressing over finding work, worrying and stressing over money. Well, earlier today, a thought came from nowhere.....is any of it even going to matter soon?

>snip<

Eventually, shit WILL hit the fan! I just hope it can hold off for a while longer. Many think they're prepared for anything.....I think WE ALL have no idea what's ahead.
 Quoting: Nika

I too have been going nuts trying to figure out the stay afloat thing, jobs money etc. It's tiring and depressing. I don't believe it's going to matter soon, haven't for a while. There is that weird dichotomy of knowing it's coming but trying to stay a functional citizen at the same time. It makes it hard to function at all.
another do
Apocaloptimst ~ Know's that the worlds gone to shit but thinks it will turn out alright anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11229724
United States
10/12/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
and check this out. US map for fracking, you know spliting the earth like it was a piece of firewood.

[link to www.google.com]
[link to www.maydayresistance.org]
[link to www.google.com]
and fracking w/ nuke plants:
[link to www.google.com]

um excuse me, but what the heck?
ohno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25429241
United States
10/12/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have a question, will fluoride help clean the aquifers and drinking water of this:
[link to www.jcvi.org]

ever see a fungus growing on a stump? imagine an aggressive version growing inside you. isn't cancer cells like a fungus?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25431585
United States
10/12/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf? is this real?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25431585
United States
10/12/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
so ground quakes are all over the place?
is that normal? has this happened before?

La. sinkhole was predicted, grows 500 square feet larger after seismic activity

Louisiana's giant sinkhole in Assumption Parish expanded 500 square feet Tuesday morning, according to officials. Earlier Tuesday, amid debating whether earthquakes caused the nearby breached salt cavern to fail, extra seismic activity was recorded, according to USGS monitors observed by this reporter, also noting that in 2010, experts foretold a methane crisis, one saying a methane-caused sinkhole could result from BP's oil catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico.

Last week, mysterious tremors were experienced and reported 45 miles south of the sinkhole. There were no monitors there, just as Dr. Horton told Dupré last week that there are no such monitors in Pierre Part where locals have reported feeling tremors.

Sinkhole, methane catastrophe predicted in 2010

The latest oil incident of BP's Gulf catastrophic event and possible fissures or sea cracks in the Macondo Prospect is "exactly" what attorney Stuart Smith warned in 2010: "that the rig disaster, caused by BP’s reckless and foolish actions, would continue to wreak havoc on the Gulf environment for years to come," Smith said last week.

[link to www.examiner.com]

that's going to leave a mark.
Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/12/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know it's not morning, but it's my first time logging on today, so......
gd mrn to you all!

Excellent comments on here since I was last on, you all have done an awesome job at keeping the info coming. applause2

Lot of links posted...it'll take me a while to go through them all. coffee4

Keep'em coming. And thanks for helping with this.
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
10/12/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP11111
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25448958
United States
10/12/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25359244
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calculation results
From date:Tuesday, April 20, 2010 Gulf Diaster
Add 911 days

Resulting date: Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hopefully nothing to worry about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25359244
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calculation results
Add 911 days

Nika  (OP)

User ID: 25231945
United States
10/12/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Calculation results
Add 911 days

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25359244

scared Oh please be wrong!
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25448601
United States
10/12/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
MtBarb

User ID: 1293349
United States
10/12/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have a question, will fluoride help clean the aquifers and drinking water of this:
[link to www.jcvi.org]

ever see a fungus growing on a stump? imagine an aggressive version growing inside you. isn't cancer cells like a fungus?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25429241

err---ummm: WE are the fungus on the stump.
MtBarb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25487255
United States
10/13/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
tissue
TSWB21

User ID: 1267719
United States
10/13/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The name of this site should be changed to :
Doom like productions or Nut Job like Productions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25495128
Germany
10/13/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
shit happens
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/13/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This definitely is the most important news these days. And no one is talking about it. Crazy.

Yes, it's very serious! I've been driving myself crazy, stressing over finding work, worrying and stressing over money. Well, earlier today, a thought came from nowhere.....is any of it even going to matter soon?

>snip<

Eventually, shit WILL hit the fan! I just hope it can hold off for a while longer. Many think they're prepared for anything.....I think WE ALL have no idea what's ahead.

I too have been going nuts trying to figure out the stay afloat thing, jobs money etc. It's tiring and depressing. I don't believe it's going to matter soon, haven't for a while. There is that weird dichotomy of knowing it's coming but trying to stay a functional citizen at the same time. It makes it hard to function at all.
another do
 Quoting: goodgoddess

It's good to know I am not the only one feeling like this, even though it surprise me a little.
I keep having that line from Queen running through my head,
Nothing really matters, nothing really matters to meeeeeeeeee... lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25480940
United States
10/13/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

>snip<

another do
 Quoting: goodgoddess

Give it to God - S/He totally has your back! Ask God to cleanse your mind and heart, and to guide you in every way. It's as easy as that. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25495489
United States
10/13/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can yoou n I do about it.... ? When is your time to go... There's nothing u can do....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24890188

is this some kind of programmed zombie response? zombies from around the world repeat this same line for centuries. this one line, more than anything, is why the people are slaves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19636420
United States
10/13/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
how about u fucktards who have nothing to contribute to this thread or any for that matter just stfu and stop posting bs if you dont like the site or whats on here STOP coming here all some of you want to do u dismiss everything like u know everything you dont if you think all of this is crap then leave the ones who belive and arent sheeple alone keep an open mind and stop being assholes plz
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25495843
Russia
10/13/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The data shows you have approximately two months left
veryAWAKE
User ID: 22790151
United States
10/13/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
earthquake monitor link:

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

New Madrid fault line is a concern. Who in their right minds builds multiple nuclear power plants along fault lines?

Earthquake activity is greater along California and if San Andreas fault line breaks away, how will that effect Yellowstone's cauldron?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3207781
United States
10/13/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
How come EVERY thread that's 5+ pages turns into arguing?

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25495843
Russia
10/13/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
earthquake monitor link:

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

New Madrid fault line is a concern. Who in their right minds builds multiple nuclear power plants along fault lines?

Earthquake activity is greater along California and if San Andreas fault line breaks away, how will that effect Yellowstone's cauldron?
 Quoting: veryAWAKE 22790151

That will cause a deferred chain reaction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
10/13/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding

1812 New Madrid earthquake

GLP