Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,235 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,558
Pageviews Today: 1,566,212Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 11,224
03:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Are the DOTS slowly being connected down in LA with the sink hole and BP's rupture in 2010!

psyoptics

User ID: 11919225
United States
10/12/2012 02:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Are the DOTS slowly being connected down in LA with the sink hole and BP's rupture in 2010!
edit:
look at this image!
[link to leanweb.org]

folks is this from BP or is this our nation oil reserves falling apart!

the pieces are all falling into place now.
the script that oil industry insider Matt Simmons had laid out almost 2 years ago has been play out and just might be up to ACT III and CONFLICT. are we moving into ACT IV?

[link to www.youtube.com]

now officials down in the GOM have found a large growing oil slick near the ruptured BP well and they have tested this and found it is a match for the BP well's crude.
[link to www.nola.com]
[link to www.incidentnews.gov]

[link to www.bellona.org]

lets move north now to La. where officials are now saying the sink hole is filling with crude oil....but they no not from where. the oil and methane gas bubbling up are the same...meaning they are coming from the same place. but still they no not where? or do they!
[link to enenews.com]

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
[link to fromthetrenchesworldreport.com]
so this flare happened 1/2 mile away from the sink hole...that would be 2 laps around a football field....
and this has nothing to do with it????????

[youtube]

time to test this crude against the BP well's crude!

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/14/2012 01:21 PM
a good video editor can make anyone say anything the editor wants.
MudMan

User ID: 1158045
United States
10/12/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Are the DOTS slowly being connected down in LA with the sink hole and BP's rupture in 2010!
You make a very interesting argument. Logic tells me you're right. It's a shame we can't get a straight answer from the authorities. I certainly understand why they don't say anything, but I definitely don't agree with their reasoning.
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 02:41 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Are the DOTS slowly being connected down in LA with the sink hole and BP's rupture in 2010!
I have been talking about this from the first thread on the La. sinker back in early Aug.
i never let up.

now here is the crude oil and methane coming up there. the fact i have a e-mail i received back in 2010 from Matt Simmons saying this would happen..."it is not a matter of if but when." he wrote.

now here in the fall of 2012 crude oil and matching methane gas coming up in La. and at the same time it appears the rupture was not fixed and the cover up is...well floating to the top now. this has been openly stated after the floating oil tested positive for the BP well' oil.

really people we must have the oh so smart ones down there....well FREAKING test the La crude and gas against the BP well's crude and gas!

and just maybe stop drilling so many FREAKING holes down there just guessing the wheres and whats of the hows and whens.....before the whole freaking thing takes out the GOM and most of our central states!

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/12/2012 02:45 PM
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 02:52 PM

Report Abusive Post

go to you tube and read the comment and check out all the links....all those many many links!
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to climateviewer.com] Thanks you the man who built this. HERO!
[link to dnr.louisiana.gov]
[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
[link to www.edsuite.com]
OCT: 3 [link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
How to read charts: [link to www.mgs.md.gov]
More well apps: [link to dnr.louisiana.gov]
Well Application: [link to dnr.louisiana.gov]
Compliance Order: [link to dnr.louisiana.gov]
So called "Relief Well Updates: [link to dnr.louisiana.gov]
Bubble Pic Slide Show: [link to www.flickr.com]
MAP of Bubble Spots found: [link to www.edsuite.com]
Map 2 of Bubble Spots found: [link to www.edsuite.com]
GEO Probe Locations: [link to www.edsuite.com]
Overhead Measurements: [link to www.edsuite.com]
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 02:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
if you were rethinking on BP's rupture....
look into how many wells were to be drilled?
how many wells were drilled before the rupture.

remember there was a storm that came in right when they said they were going to have the fix.
all boats and relief rigs left the area....
when things started up all but 1 ship were in a different location. about a mile away. they never put the ROV's from that one ship online EVER again.

then take a good look at the ROV footage from CNN of the final fix...you can see a reflection of a door open several times and you can actually see a body walk by. this would be quite hard to have happened so far under water....unless it was faked and in a tank....
also the color of the broken fixture went from dirty white to cleaner yellow.

spoiler alert....
BP had permits to drill 2 wells, A and B.
the rupture happen on B the second.
A did have some issues as well and was leaking at the BOP
A was about 1 mile away from B.
so did they claim to fix B and really just repair the leaky A's BOP?
I THINK SO. and then CNN made a fake video of the big fix for all to see, followed by ROV's viewing well head A....all clean moving on!
 Quoting: psyoptics

psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 03:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.scribd.com]

research how many wells BP had USCG permit to drill and how many the did
plus how many well had pressure issues.
how many were leaking after the huge blowout in april!

the answer will be 2!

how many drilling rigs were used on the project.....
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 03:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Macondo Well MC 252 A and 252 B

research this!
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 03:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Did BP Cause Damage to the Gulf Sea Floor … Which Is Leading to Ever-Larger “Natural” Oil Seeps from the Giant Macondo Reservoir?

[link to www.washingtonsblog.com]
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 03:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.olemiss.edu]
watch this video

[link to www.washingtonsblog.com]

Macondo–Gas HydratesShallow Water Flowsand Burst Disks
[link to www.scribd.com]
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 03:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
OK now back to the future!
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
10/12/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
10/12/2012 04:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Washington Post: Persistent rumors on ‘blogs’ that BP’s oil continues to spew into Gulf — FSU Expert: May be freshly released from Macondo reservoir

“The key statement in the BP discussion was the fact that oil recovered on the ocean surface was not biodegraded. This is not consistent with a pool of oil supposedly trapped in the wreckage of the riser, which would have been exposed to ambient bacterial activity for over two years.”

[link to enenews.com]

hf
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/12/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25243199
Canada
10/12/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread .. can you show the Simmons e-mail ?
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 05:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25243199

i have must honor the dead here.
but really there was not one thing in it that he did not speak out about loudly and on every major new outlet he could get on. this is why i feel he is dead today.
I was to have an on camera interview with him and then several days before i was sent an e-mail that he would not be able to make it....after calling i was told he had suddenly passed away.

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/12/2012 05:02 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25243199
Canada
10/12/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25243199

i have must honor the dead here.
but really there was not one thing in it that he did not speak out about loudly and on every major new outlet he could get on. this is why i feel he is dead today.
I was to have an on camera interview with him and then several days before i was sent an e-mail that he would not be able to make it....after calling i was told he had suddenly passed away.

OK ... thx anyways ... I know the BP spill was a staged event ...
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 11:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
please folks let re-hash the BP rupture....bring out all data and findings.
i am finding a lot of old links not working and info cleaned after the the formal investigation ended....now just following the party line....

for this to be coming up and growing today.....for the finding of crude oil and a match to the ...well all the methane gas bubbling up around the sink hole in La.

for the new and growing oil slick in the GOM to be a 100% match for the BP ruptured well leak from 2010....

for all this to be happening in a...or on the same week can not be shoved off as coincidence!

it was talked about back in 2010 and look this is what was said would happen.
the crude and methane gases from the BP rupture would flow up north under the coastline.

here we have crude and methane gases coming up in La and there seems to be high pressures involved!

that was the main issue with the BP rupture...the unstable Geo of the seabed but mostly the potential for highly pressurized gas and crude in the reserves they were drilling into!

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/12/2012 11:16 PM
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 11:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump for other to help fill in some...well many gaps here!
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
10/12/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have the right to connect all the dots you want to.

I have the right to think you are a nut-case.
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 11:27 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mikebo2

this was predicted back in 2010 by no less the 5 very highly respected scientists...some geologists....some specialized in oil drilling, some in the field of underground gas and oil flows, and some like Matt who spent their whole life in the oil industry all said this would happen.....
and now here come you to say they were wrong....
time to get out of the basement and read up on this!

or go back to your TV and fox news.

Last Edited by psyoptics on 10/12/2012 11:30 PM
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/13/2012 12:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
are there any out there that have been looking into this connection?
anyone remember all the talk back in 2010 about where the methane gases and even crude oil would be going from the BP rupture?
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/13/2012 12:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oil in new Gulf slick matches that of 2010 spill
[link to www.washingtonpost.com]
<snip>
The oil in a slick detected in the Gulf of Mexico last month matched oil from the Deepwater Horizon spill two years ago, the Coast Guard said Wednesday night, ending one mystery and creating another.
so it is from the rupture..

but now the oil industry says...

Some oil drilling experts said it was unlikely that BP’s Macondo well, which suffered a blowout on April 20, 2010, was leaking again given the extra precautions taken when it was finally sealed after spilling nearly 5 million barrels of crude into the gulf.

so?.....so where would they think it came from then....matching the crude oil from 2010?

well they are now saying 2 years later that somehow it was just in the debris thousands of feet under the surface and just now decided to float up?????

and some how just this year we now have crude oil and high pressure methane bubbling up in areas of La. this might be connected, YOU think??????
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/13/2012 01:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
on a side note....
anyone no where the US keeps the crude oil reserves?
the ones that the president was talking about releasing this fall?

well lets look into the reserves.....

the US crude oil reserves are about 570 million barrels.
stored in the salt domes.
each salt cavern will store about 10 million barrel of crude.
so give or take that is 57 salt caverns each about 2000 deep in the salt dome.

so where are these domes? lets look

West Hackberry La near Lake George, and more in Bayou Choctaw near Baton Rouge La.

now this seems very close the sink hole down there.
does the president know more about all this?
and if this is connected to the BP rupture....not looking so good for the US's reserves!
IF and only if this area of salt domes are being breached by any gases and even crude from the ruptures going on in the GOM then there are truly things playing out down there we humans will not be able to stop.
abeliever
Members

User ID: 17868616
United States
10/13/2012 01:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mikebo2

this was predicted back in 2010 by no less the 5 very highly respected scientists...some geologists....some specialized in oil drilling, some in the field of underground gas and oil flows, and some like Matt who spent their whole life in the oil industry all said this would happen.....
and now here come you to say they were wrong....
time to get out of the basement and read up on this!

or go back to your TV and fox news.

I remember this OP. Yes, they did suggest there would be other repercussions from that BP gulf event. Actually, I remember there were warnings. Right after those warnings, I remember a couple of fishermen committed suicide as they saw no hope for the industry in the gulf which was their livelihood. Then I remember media expressing concerns. Then all of a sudden Obama stepping in saying it will be fixed by X date. Then we heard it was fixed with a little delay, but fixed. End of warnings and media concerns.

Last Edited by abeliever on 10/13/2012 01:27 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450516
United States
10/13/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
One option I can think of is the citizens of LA organize and collect and share data themselves. Waiting for anyone who is paid to do a job is to expect mediocrity, as those who come from the heart will use a above average or exceptional approach because they care and it matters to them. Barter your skills, one can collect while one calculates the data, and another performs data entry, etc. It's obvious that the gov. at all levels doesn't care, but we do... Create a risk back up plan so all can be accounted for to ensure their safety.

p.s. yes, this happens at GLP - in this thread and similar ones, but the local approach would be the brains/nerve center.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
10/13/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Federal officials said late Friday they have approved a joint plan from BP and Transocean to identify the source of a sheen in the Gulf Of Mexico associated with the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.

[link to theadvocate.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25519001
Brazil
10/13/2012 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
If it's true, then you guys should getta hell out US now!!!!
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to leanweb.org]

from BP or from our nation oil reserves?

either way this is falling in the there is now way to stop it.

either way this will effect every one living in the US!
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
If it's true, then you guys should getta hell out US now!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25519001

if this does blow sorry my friend this will effect you country to!
psyoptics  (OP)

United States
10/14/2012 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.leanweb.org]

Bayou Corne Odor and Symptom Log Results

Analysis of air samples in the Bayou Corne/Grand Bayou area by the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality demonstrated that the concentrations of toxic chemicals in the air, including Volatile Organic Compounds such as Benzene, Toluene, Ethyl Benzene and Xylene, were below the Louisiana Ambient Air Standards. However, though the concentrations of toxic chemicals were below acceptable standards, health symptoms continue to be experienced and reported by community members.

now go and read the list of reported issues in this area....got a love the official way of checking the air to see if it is ok to breath!

GLP